• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita general discussion thread, part 5 | The handheld who would be King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

OK, so LBP is great, Disgaea III is boss, MGS collection is good, but I'll never finish it because I'm still addicted to Disgaea III and it's million hours of gameplay, I'm become a handheld incompletest outside of Resistance, LOL It goes along the lines of too many games not enough time, especially when Ragnarok, Persona 4 and CoD are right around the corner..... Now if only SE would get off their a$$es and support the Sony handheld....

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
So do you guys think we're still getting Sine Mora?

I've been saving my PSN money waiting for that and JSR, and am hoping it's still in the pipeline.

Shinriji

I am trying to make a Vita Games GoogleDocs, just like Takao, but focused on games. For people to add others for leaderboards tracking, Near trading and Online Coop/Vs. It should be used to see Vitabros attach rate and popularity list (since Near do a terrible job at that).

If anyone can help me to do that, I will send the link.

kiyomi

I am trying to make a Vita Games GoogleDocs, just like Takao, but focused on games. For people to add others for leaderboards tracking, Near trading and Online Coop/Vs. It should be used to see Vitabros attach rate and popularity list (since Near do a terrible job at that).

Sounds cool. I really should add more of you for TP sheets.

I mean, I'm still rank D.

zroid

Banned

I was actually just thinking about that last night. That is, a spreadsheet to track game ownership by Vita-GAF.

Glad you're doing it, because I probably never would have :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You should add me: Shinriji

And put the Google Docs Vitabros link.

I'll add ya, and you can be my first PSN friend, lol. But not sure how much I'll show up; My wireless for Vita is VERY situational, but I guess that still works out for leaderboard stuff?

So, I'm certain everyone has purchased LBP, yes?

I hated the first on PS3, but this is a charming game. Controls feel a lot better.

I've... never been captured by a LBP at all (Had the one on PSP thanks to the PSN outtage, but never could bring myself to care to try it seriously), but the expanded story and tighter controls make me kinda interested in this one. Though still, every time I see Puppeteer, that's much closer to what I wish LBP was like...

I got in even though I didn't sign up. Guess I was lucky. :p

It's just a shame that I can barely connect with anyone and finish one round. Damn NAT Type 3...

Did you have PS+? I'd be pretty surprised to see such an invite out of nowhere... but it'd be pretty nice:)

Takao

Banned

I'd help but I'm PC less for a week.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm enjoying my pocket PSX machine.

Same here. That's pretty much what I've been using it for over the last two months, with occasional rounds of UMVC3.

sajj316

So Kojima and Yosh are both ignoring me about ZOE Vita. No honor ..

Today will be Day 3 of me asking Kojima-san. I will not give up .. I will fight the good fight!

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
That broken vita screen scared me :(

Also continuing playing MGS2 HD.... Soooo good. Can't believe a 2001 game outshines so many others today in looks department. They absolultely nailed modeling and texturing. If it also had some kick ass lighting added it actually would be the king of all Vita games

Cornbread78

I'm enjoying my pocket PSX machine.

I really don't know if your being sarcastic or not, lol. Either way, it's actually worth it for that, even if your only playing ported PS1 games..

Now, if I could only talk the wife into lettign me get that 32 GB memory card....

Today will be Day 3 of me asking Kojima-san. I will not give up .. I will fight the good fight!

I'll piggy back off of you again and ask again about Peace Walker at the same time.....

Takao

Banned

Yoshida wouldn't know anyways as he works in first party, and I'd assume ZoE isn't high profile enough to catch his ear for the latest on goings.

Check Shane Bettenhausen (sp?) and Adam Boyes on Twitter. They work third party relations, though I suspect they'll be less open to answering things than Yoshida is.

Gamespawn

Man, I really want to go to GS and pick-up LBPV now but I've gotta wait for the DD. How the hell do you let retail have a week head start and NOT put it on your own store?!

sajj316

Yoshida wouldn't know anyways as he works in first party, and I'd assume ZoE isn't high profile enough to catch his ear for the latest on goings.

Check Shane Bettenhausen (sp?) and Adam Boyes on Twitter. They work third party relations, though I suspect they'll be less open to answering things than Yoshida is.

Will do, thanks for the heads up

EDIT: sent a tweet to Shane

bud23

Nice OP Turkish,I wish to see someday something like this.....
PS Vita general discussion thread, part XXX | The handheld who is the King
but before we need games,you know.

Shinriji

Thanks, fixed.

images

Some outdated info in the OP about being able to use the same memory card for multiple PSN accounts - this is untrue since firmware 1.80, right?

zroid

Banned
I probably should've done that with Disgaea 3 and LBP, but retail deals kick the crap out of PSN. Who could say no to LBP for 20$?

God I wasted so many of my tsilon coupons on games I didn't really want. I didn't have a Vita at the time, or else $20 LBP would be mine now :|

Gunsmithx

Hope we get some idea if Xseed will bring over YsIV soon(I'd guess so since I thought the other 2 did well) The video's coming out just get me excited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom