• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

OG Loc

Hell yeah it is. It was good playing with you. (My PSN name is MrJellyBean). We only played a job or two before getting a session time out or whatever, but it was good fun. Tonight has been pretty smooth for me, and by the looks of it a few other GAFers, so hopefully everything will be smoothed out soon for those who haven't been able to connect yet.

Good games to everyone else I had a chance to play with. Spazznid, Nighthawk, Quint, Sweeney and a few others. Also, kept missing some mission invites from other crew members, so hopefully I'll get to play with some of you too. Can't wait till everyone has a chance to play, because it's going to be awesome when everything works and we can get full rooms with crew members.

I'll probably be playing for an hour or so tonight yet so shoot me an invite or friend request if you want to. PSN name is MrJellyBean.

Aww yiss

You guys been targeting any other crews in free roam? I've only seen one IGN crew member but I decided I'm going to target IGN since I know how much GAF loves'em. Only one or two kills of each per session unless provoked though.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
You guys been targeting any other crews in free roam? I've only seen one IGN crew member but I decided I'm going to target IGN since I know how much GAF loves'em. Only one or two kills of each per session unless provoked though.
I was just in free roam with 5 or 6 IGN tags. Is there a way to target and track them w/o coughing up money to put a bounty on their head? It's tough to identify people in a full room using the map unless it's a member of our crew with the purple outline. It would be awesome if our crew can declare war on them and have their map markers turn to hostile whenever we are in the same free roam room.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, think it works. Stood and watched 2 gaffers rob a convenience store. Unsure if mic works. Bob the fork sent out a mission invite but it failed to load.

Any crew only stuff?

Strider

Got on earlier tonight and robbed some stores with a couple Gaffers including Rob and was just trying to get used to everything...

Unfortunately my headset settings were all messed up so I could barely hear anything they were saying. I exited the game to adjust my settings and when I tried to log back on my character had disappeared. Hopefully he's not gone forever :/ I'll give it another go in a couple of days.

Mikey Jr.

Got on earlier tonight and robbed some stores with a couple Gaffers including Rob and was just trying to get used to everything...

Unfortunately my mic settings were all messed up so I could barely hear anything they were saying. I exited the game to adjust my settings and when I tried to log back on my character had disappeared. Hopefully he's not gone forever :/ I'll give it another go in a couple of days.

Hey tstrider, Gray-Fillabuster.

Lol, my favourite part was the cop chases. Sorry I bailed on you. But the car that I got picked up in was only a 2 seater. I had to leave you for dead, haha. How did you make out anyways? Got out alive?

Strider

Hey tstrider, Gray-Fillabuster.

Lol, my favourite part was the cop chases. Sorry I bailed on you. But the car that I got picked up in was only a 2 seater. I had to leave you for dead, haha. How did you make out anyways? Got out alive?

LOL. Yea I died out laughing when you left me there... You hopped in the car, "uhhhh sorry bro."

I was on the verge of dying when I got a random job request that I accepted. It took away my wanted level. Luckiest thing ever.

OG Loc

Had a great time with Quint, Spazznid, BobTheFork, Spine_Ripper,Gray_Filabuster, Rotbot, and the other Gaf folks I played with tonight.

It's Sweeney757 btw

RotBot

I was just in free roam with 5 or 6 IGN tags. Is there a way to target and track them w/o coughing up money to put a bounty on their head? It's tough to identify people in a full room using the map unless it's a member of our crew with the purple outline. It would be awesome if our crew can declare war on them and have their map markers turn to hostile whenever we are in the same free roam room.

Why does the IGN crew get to have 60,000 members? There are 20+ crews with over 300. Do sites make special requests with Rockstar to uncap the members? Can GAF get uncapped if we ask?

Why does the IGN crew get to have 60,000 members? There are 20+ crews with over 300. Do sites make special requests with Rockstar to uncap the members? Can GAF get uncapped if we ask?

Just like how we have several groups with the same tag, doesn't mean they are in the exact same crew, it just means that they have the same tag.

also GGs to CHRP, we made over 300K doing violent duct misssions.

and GGs to BobtheFork, Quint, Spazznid, Escalation, and everybody else.

scarlet

play some GTAO

won my 1st race

then i have to pick up a drug, walk like a boss

whoa lot of guys, and then they were shooting me

join the crew, saw some people spreading around the town.

still have no idea what to do

anyone want to play tennis?

RotBot

Just like how we have several groups with the same tag, doesn't mean they are in the exact same crew, it just means that they have the same tag.

It's just one crew. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ign_crew

All the 300+ crews are listed as Rockstar Crew instead of having a founding date.

Also, the GTA tab has finally been enabled. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family/gtav

Not being able to fire your weapon with people around is annoying. Was chilling with 2 others, wanting to pop off a few rounds and my dude turns around and pistol whips the guy next to me. Also happened to me robbing a store. If you fire around the clerk he will put the money in faster, so I do it all the time. Instead of firing and busting bottles, my dude pistol whips my accomplice. Annoying.

Fun though. It is enjoyable watching everyone bore themselves to death just trying to grind Rep and money lol. The missions are actually entertaining because the AI shoot well, drive well and since your character is new with low strength man .. those shots HURT.

Can't wait to play later today once off work. Hate working weekends. It is amazing jumping into game after game and seeing Rank 30 people already. TAKE A BREAK

One day once I get some planes I want to do some stunt flying with some of you guys. I love shit like that. And how would it be possible to have a 16 man game with nothing but NGAF members? Possible?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Where is my cut? ;)

KPqF5xy.gif

I'm still not up to level 15 and haven't gotten to do the Violent Duct mission.

Lonely poor.

I want to be friends Bob, lets bury the hatchet.
lOP6Y5F.png

I added myself yesterday. Still waiting for a response from isamu.

PSN GAF, pls add me: (quote this post to see my PSN ID)

I'm at a point where the freemode only works in solo-online. No jobs nor missions can be loaded tho. It sucks, all I can do is roam around and rob Liquor Stores or Gas Stations.

It's an option on your phone to "highlight" a target, you go to contacts and select the name and the option is in there, you can also call or text them... I'm going to start texting my victims a warning to see what happens.

The highlight option sucks though, it only makes that white dot blink when it should change it to another color, it's still a pain in the ass to see when they're far away and there's a bunch of other people in the same direction.

Online better just be F'ed right now. It said cloud servers unavailable and I hit Retry, only to see my characters gone and my bank accounts at 0.

So yeah, better be F'ed.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Online better just be F'ed right now. It said cloud servers unavailable and I hit Retry, only to see my characters gone and my bank accounts at 0.

So yeah, better be F'ed.

Your bank account will do that when a character disappears, the money is still there, just the character selection screen doesn't show it after one disappears. I've lost 5 characters and the money even though shown as 0 has always been there when I made another character.

Eusis

When do you start making more money in MP anyway? I get the feeling it's at 10 when (does this matter?)
Lester contacts you for a mission
, but I'd like to check since it seems like I'd grind an eternity to get an apartment or even a garage, yet some of you have pretty nice ones already.

XAL

well I'm like level 4 and I just want to take it easy and play some missions with people without all the damn griefing (been ATM popped a few times already).

PSN in profile

Oh god, didn't realize we swapped roles when the car wrecked in the rally driving.

Took Mr. Jellybean down with me because I was just sitting there for several seconds.

Trouble

Banned
well I'm like level 4 and I just want to take it easy and play some missions with people without all the damn griefing (been ATM popped a few times already).

PSN in profile

Passive mode is $100. You can also deposit/withdraw money using your phone.

Oh god, didn't realize we swapped roles when the car wrecked in the rally driving.

Took Mr. Jellybean down with me because I was just sitting there for several seconds.

Lol, that race was great. That's the first time I played one of those. Tricky to know when to tell the person when to turn. I think I was pretty bad at it and I usually told you when you were almost past the turn. I look forward to playing more of those.

cjdunn

Had a nice 1v1 golf match.

Am I blind? I can't find a link to the Google doc to get in on NeoGaf The Third.

PSN: cjdunn

Lol, that race was great. That's the first time I played one of those. Tricky to know when to tell the person when to turn. I think I was pretty bad at it and I usually told you when you were almost past the turn. I look forward to playing more of those.
Ha, I was hoping you'd check the thread and read that. And yeah, I could hear you fine. I should really get a headset.

I filled the wrong doc for the alt crew, I fixed it now. I'm RobertJSullivan on social club (I requested an invite when I wasn't on the right spreadsheet).

Top Bottom