• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

9TKnvAj.jpg

Probably going to exchange AC4 for NFS:Rivals when it becomes available at Target, but I absolutely don't know what to do with myself. I'm so ready for the great gaming drought of 2013 (and seemingly 2012) to finally end.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Can't stop fiddling with ACIV and Killzone. I'll be trying to score NFS too, but couldn't find it anywhere yet

Mik317

Got the biggest scare ever.

Amazon sent me an email stating that my copy of 2k14 wouldn't get here until 12/19.

I only saw Playstation 4...

I like just sat there like I died or some shit.

The hype is taking over man. UPS is going to have me sweatin friday.

Epcott

Heh, I nearly thought this was a post about the ad campaign...

I think the commercials are near Hollywood caliber, but I'm put off by the lack of actual gameplay in them.

benjammin

Greatness awaited me on my doorstop today, but someone stole it. UPS tells me to contact amazon, amazon tells me to contact UPS. Really, really unhappy about this shit. I didn't want to stay home from work Friday but I'm definitely not letting my console sit at my house for even an hour or two if I can't trust games to get delivered safely.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Greatness awaited me on my doorstop today, but someone stole it. UPS tells me to contact amazon, amazon tells me to contact UPS. Really, really unhappy about this shit. I didn't want to stay home from work Friday but I'm definitely not letting my console sit at my house for even an hour or two if I can't trust games to get delivered safely.

Sucks your games got stolen. Should of had it delivered to your office.

Justin

^^^^ damn you!!!

That's why I get everything delivered to my work.

Doombear

How wonderful right? Happened to me too. Odd though that Amazon told you to contact UPS. While UPS did tell me that Amazon preferred to take care of delivery issues themselves, Amazon told me to wait it out and that they would take care of it should it not show up by the end of tomorrow.

You may want to try Amazon CS again.

In my case though, I was able to check for delivery within about 20 minutes of them saying it was delivered... so they either never delivered it, delivered it to the wrong address, or someone grabbed it immediately. We will see what the rest of the evening brings. Right now though, it sucks.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Should we wait to upgrade the HDD til after the initial boot? I was thinking about putting the new 1.5 TB hard drive i bought in before I start up the console for the first time. Safe you think?

Top Bottom