• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

nib95

Banned
iPuj1rzFPBFOV.gif

Desperado? Either way, awesome.

ClearData

SIX HOURS LEFT

Have one final hour with my 360, then unplug that fucker and close all my 360/XBL shit

Games for Windows Live shutting down means that all traces of Xbox will even disappear from my PC gaming.

I'm hoping SteamOS eliminates that Windows OS need one day as well. ;)

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account

JohngPR

Did any of you buy any special food to make/eat for tomorrow?

The wife is gone for the weekend on a business trip (talk about lucky timing :p) and I figure I didn't want to be in the kitchen cooking so I bought a Boston Butt that I'll be cooking all day in a slow cooker and some tater tots to make some pulled pork sammitches. Also got some pizza rolls for finger foods.

Ready to go!

CF22

I'll probably be picking up my PS4 tomorrow morning instead and stay home tonight with a bowl of popcorn reading GAF.

Did any of you buy any special food to make/eat for tomorrow?

The wife is gone for the weekend on a business trip (talk about lucky timing :p) and I figure I didn't want to be in the kitchen cooking so I bought a Boston Butt that I'll be cooking all day in a slow cooker and some tater tots to make some pulled pork sammitches. Also got some pizza rolls for finger foods.

Ready to go!

Pizza, pizza bites, coke, dr pepper, coffee and four lokos + 3 days off work = mmmm First launch for me since DC.

Damn you Jimmy Falon!! I just bought the Camera while I was shopping for snacks for tomorrow.

"Hrm, I think I'll make a big ass batch of homemade Chex Mix ... ooh, PS4 signs, ONE CAMERA LEFT GRAB IT GRAB IT!!"

I'm at Gamestop for a pre-sell console in 30 minutes. 3rd in line. Paying at 6 and coming back to pick up at midnight is such a great thing instead of just waiting in line outside for hours.

MegaBusta

Number four of twenty here. Watching some It's always sunny and browsing gag. been here since 2. It was nice before but now it dropped to 30 and it feels like twenty. Thankfully this is a once in seven years event.

have a fun evening fellow campers.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just got Killzone and Knack from UPS. This is the latest they've ever delivered to my house. Hope it isn't this late for my PS4 tomorrow. :|

DJ88

I know that BB. Dadeland Station! Good luck man.

Is that the Dadeland Best Buy? Thought it looked like it

You got it haha. Thanks guys.

Ah Im going to the kendall one. So what is the point of waiting in line if you have a pre-order?

Haha I don't have a preorder. I heard this Best Buy should have a good amount left over.

And here's a pic just for you Wesker, right across from the line I'm in.

-PXG-

Back from GS. All paid and pre-rung up. Got my receipt with my number on it. Chilling at my place and getting ready before I go back out.

OH FUCK. THIS SHIT IS REAL!

I'm so hype, my head hurts.

You got it haha. Thanks guys.

Haha I don't have a preorder. I heard this Best Buy should have a good amount left over.

Here's a pic just for you Wesker, right across from the line I'm in.

Nice!

BTW you have any issue getting one hit me up with a pm later.

Can't believe it is almost here.

Got Shadowfall BF4 and Ghosts just begging to be played. With NBA2K14 and NFS:R on the way.

To save me some time, my Turtle Beach XP Sevens won't work for chat at launch, just audio. Correct? They are patching chat in later?

Oh shit. Looks like the day one patch ads chat support on Turtle Beach headsets.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-12-will-my-expensive-headset-work-on-ps4-xbox-one

Fuck me. Megaton!

Damn it still doesn't clarify if the Pulse Elite works. It is vital information for my needs.

Really stupid question but I entered my code in Ghosts for the Free Fall map and for some reason I can't find a way to actually download it.

I checked Downloads under notifications but it's not there.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom