• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro you buying?

are you still buying?

• Total voters
This console looks very unappealing to me. It's expensive, it comes with no vertical stand and, for the looks of it, with no disk drive either. If you buy it only for better distant graphics at 60fps, I'd rather wait for the PS6. A shame our physical collections are being render useless by this.

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I want it but the price is kinda a kick to the balls. They really needed to announce some new games that utilize all that new tech to diminish some of that sticker shock. Adding in a first party pack-in game or 2 that uses all the bells and whistles of the Pro wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

Certinty

Anything around £550 with a disc drive and I would have probably given it a go, especially for GTA VI whenever that's released.

But £800 in total for everything is an easy no on my end. Simply not worth the money in my eyes when the PS6 is likely 3-4 years away.

More than happy with the regular PS5's performance thus far.

SenkiDala

I was expecting some new games to be shown today.

Had no interest on the PS5, so much less on an expensive Pro model.
Yeah I mean they didn't show any games, the comparison videos were not at all breathtaking... Nothing compared to the PS5 presentation with the Spider-Man loadings...

I was like "well it is just a boost, the price we'll be alright" then I saw 799€ without disc drive.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sony will look at the sales of the PS5 Pro (if they meet expectations) and will learn that people don't actually care about physical media.

I'd rather sit this one out entirely, rather than give them the wrong idea.

Top Bottom