• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro you buying?

are you still buying?

• Total voters

night13x

So....this is my week early birthday present I'm giving myself.

Essentially a $810 + tax console when you factor in pro system, drive, and vertical stand. Sigh. It's done though. The power uplift will be amazing though for games and psvr2.

I am concerned about the price gauging of what the ps6 is going to be. Time will tell.

Alebrije

Which support / base did people Buy? I got this

61-hSpGnVaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

It feels sturdy will do the job, received the disc reader last week so just waiting for the PRO.

Last edited:

The Saint

No. I might buy an additional slim PS5 and then just wait for the PS6. Tired of trying to keep up with increased graphics and resolution. I no longer feel that matter like they used to.

NeonDelta

After seeing the previews, hype set in but now having second thoughts for a number of reasons.

I don’t want to spend 400 quid on something that isn’t going to be my main platform so can’t decide whether to get a pro and let my RTX 3070 pc slowly die a death, or keep my base ps5 and upgrade my pc. Also have a steam deck oled that I use every now and then but not a lot.

moving next year and my gaming time will be diminishing so console and my steam deck would probably be more viable. not sure if I’ll have room for a full desk set up so I’d have to spend about £250 on my pc to make it smaller so it will fit behind the tv (case, mobo, maybe psu) with no performance gain and grab a 4070 super or whatever in a year or so if I can afford it) and stick with my base ps5 just for exclusives.

Wish Sony would release a roadmap for the next two years because historically I have liked Sony franchises the most although not a fan of Ghosts or Horizon.

Aarrrrrgggghhhh

There are no games I want to play... so no, I can't see there being any that would make me want to buy it until a price drop either... maybe I'll be happily surprised but I doubt it.

FrankWza

I've been hearing a lot of talk of the dock strikes beginning around the US, and the potential for severe disruptions on anything coming from overseas......especially electronics. With the possibility of having shipping delays 10x worse than COVID, do you think there will be a delay in Pros getting to the stores or Pre orders being delayed weeks to months?
dismissed GIF by The Orchard Films

Top Bottom