• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Hack Update: FAQs in OP, Read before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Professor Beef said:
You read it wrong. Monkeypaw is giving away the 10 games.

Correct. And via twitter contest. It isn't to everyone, so this isn't the compensation you're looking for, men. :(

Raistlin

FINALBOSS said:
Not anymore :(
I just tried it and it worked.

You hit okay at the PSN login, then click O after it fails. You'll see netflix loading in the background ... do the same thing again if the PSN login shows up ... and you're in?

FINALBOSS

Banned
Raistlin said:
I just tried it and it worked.

You hit okay at the PSN login, then click O after it fails. You'll see netflix loading in the background ... do the same thing again if the PSN login shows up ... and you're in?

It was working fine for me...

But now when you try playing something the login keeps poppin up. And then it says "CANT CONNECT TO PSN TRY AGAIN LATER"

Put me down for May 7! I'm feeling lucky! Goooooo Anonymous! (not really)

Also: Don't Take This As Confirmation of Anything - but my bank has put a hold on my credit card after repeated attempts to charge 5.00 through a German website this morning that were failed after I put a hold on it. They've changed my number and so I'm covered, no damage. It may not be related, but its important we keep track of the pattern I think.

Put me in for May 4 please! ( I changed it from 5th)

Also, I can give these (previously enjoyed) products away for prizes if anyone wants
(maybe for the runner ups?)

Logitech Wingman Rumblepad (PC gaming Controller)
963233-0403-R-2.jpg

Classic Firewire (official Apple) iPod wall Charger
minicharger.jpg

and Third Party iPod Car Charger
3uyahyc

Note these both chargers only charge iPod Classics, Minis, Nanos and only first Gen iPod touches and iPhone 2G(2007)
They are NOT compatible with iPhone 3G, 3Gs, iPads or iPhone 4s'

Professor Beef said:
Are you just giving away stuff you don't want, Eric?
Haha well Not that I don't want it, I just don't need it, I do not have an iPod anymore...

I don't care, take it or leave it, just trying to get it on the fun that's all,

Forkball

Are people seriously making bets about when it will go up? This is just sad, Sony. I can't believe this incident has just spiraled out of control, honestly there's really nothing Sony can do to make up for this. I can't wait until E3 just to see what they have to say.

Also, MAY 5TH WARIO64

Probably old, but I don't care.

i-8Wvvm6p-L.jpg

it_only_doesnt_pho_large.jpg

Raistlin

FINALBOSS said:
It was working fine for me...

But now when you try playing something the login keeps poppin up. And then it says "CANT CONNECT TO PSN TRY AGAIN LATER"
Let me give it a shot ...

.. watching Dexter right now. Not sure what to tell you :\

FINALBOSS

Banned
Raistlin said:
Let me give it a shot ...

.. watching Dexter right now. Not sure what to tell you :\

See post above yours :( :( :( :(

I dunno what happened.

Was working fine for me yesterday...I booted it up an hour ago and it made me type in my Netflix email/pw again and then stopped working. Fuck my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom