• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

McNei1y

this is going to be a major staple of the offense

Hell yeah! I'm actually almost as hyped for this game as I was for Madden. I can see this being a damn good time.

I can't wait to start knocking skulls... especially with eznark and whoever else is back there with me!

LiveWire

Haven't heard back from Mr McMarvie; I guess NBPK has turned their back on me. Count me in for the NWO. I usually play Center but I will play any position including goalie.

The fact you didn't come here first is disturbing

forcechoke.jpg

TheCrow

In other news, I am a guy who eats fast food about 7 times a week has managed to lose 15 pounds in the past two months

how the fuck

Doesn't matter what you eat as long as calories in < calories out, and you'll lose weight. I would eat ice cream all day if I could get enough protein.

Another issue I want to address is the playoffs. This happens at the end of every month...basically you play 4 teams in a row (there isn't a bracket, they just match you up against teams who have won the same number of games you have)

Now I'm not sure what the final club total count will be but I'm thinking there are a few solutions:

1) Rotate people monthly so everybody gets a piece of the playoff cookie
2) Send players who have played the most games that month to the playoffs
3) Send players who posted the best stats? or whatever
4) ???

What say you all?

LiveWire

Another issue I want to address is the playoffs. This happens at the end of every month...basically you play 4 teams in a row (there isn't a bracket, they just match you up against teams who have won the same number of games you have)

Now I'm not sure what the final club total count will be but I'm thinking there are a few solutions:

1) Rotate people monthly so everybody gets a piece of the playoff cookie
2) Send players who have played the most games that month to the playoffs
3) Send players who posted the best stats? or whatever
4) ???

What say you all?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I will be ready to play Friday night. Not sure if we can form a team with the season ticket version, but if we can, I am game for starting.

I will be home Friday night pretty late---I will try to form the club then. Post here if you got Season Ticket and I will try to send invites out ASAP. We can get some practices going

The time is nigh

By the way, what do we want our official team colors to be? List three and a dominant color if you so choose

I already vote for Black and Silver of some kind with black being the dominant

Nightz

The time is nigh

By the way, what do we want our official team colors to be? List three and a dominant color if you so choose

I already vote for Black and Silver of some kind with black being the dominant

Eww, Raider colors. But I guess it fits if we're still going with the nWo theme.

Edit: I just checked and I have 4 days left on my season ticket...which is just enough to play NHL 13 until the release date.

wasn't there a red and black nWo? Like a secondary group? Wolfpack?

There is, but we didn't decide to do Wolfpack....yet. I wouldn't mind those colors though

Eww, Raider colors. But I guess it fits if we're still going with the nWo theme.

Edit: I just checked and I have 4 days left on my season ticket...which is just enough to play NHL 13 until the release date.

Well We could also do black and white. I'll also need to find an appropriate logo for the jerseys

McNei1y

Black = Dominant
White
Silver

or

Pink = Dominant
Orange
Bright Green

but the first group is better by a hair. Also, not sure if I'm getting NHL day 1 but it will be at some point next week.

Top Bottom