• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

Well, found one and it's a done deal

Abbotsford%20Heat%202009-10%20Hugo%20Carpentier%20GW%20A25F50.jpg

BigAT

Well, I'm officially in. I just preordered it. I don't really have a problem taking whatever position the team needs, but since no one has seemed to really jumped at it I figured I would volunteer to learn Center.

BigAT | BigAT4 | TBA | #4 | Center

Well, I'm officially in. I just preordered it. I don't really have a problem taking whatever position the team needs, but since no one has seemed to really jumped at it I figured I would volunteer to learn Center.

BigAT | BigAT4 | TBA | #4 | Center

Welcome aboard chief

Glad to add a winner to this equation!

NHL 12. They didn't add any new logos for 13.

You'd have to use that team's jerseys too. There are only certain logos you can use with custom jerseys.

Anything that says "HEAT" is fine by me

Fucking shit I thought I kept NHL 12 on my HD, it was DD, it's not there -_-

Logos are the same in NHL 11 if you still have that.

lol nope

So far we got Nightz, Denog as the other season ticket guys. I'm pretty sure Smokey has it and FMT as well

I will be home really late, probably around 11:30 CT, to set it all up. So I doubt I can play anything tomorrow.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Was tinkering around with demo last night. Also spent a lot of time free skating and learning how to use the backwards skating. I love it, but it has cheese potential if executed properly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Was tinkering around with demo last night. Also spent a lot of time free skating and learning how to use the backwards skating. I love it, but it has cheese potential if executed properly.
There's a bunch of exploits you can do in the demo with it but EA has already said they'll have it fixed on release day.

Mrbob

Newegg is running a 12 dollar off promo code right now. Combined with a 15 dollar GC I had to use got the game for $32.99. I'm be playing this year again but I don't think it will show up until next Thursday or Friday!

Newegg is running a 12 dollar off promo code right now. Combined with a 15 dollar GC I had to use got the game for $32.99. I'm be playing this year again but I don't think it will show up until next Thursday or Friday!

What's your player info?

Are there line substitutions in this mode or does everyone just have unlimited stamina?

Yeah something like the more you get hit or beat down, it slows your guy down and makes his attributes a little worse

Marvie, does that last the whole period and then reset or does the wearing down last/gradually the whole game?

BigAT

Glad to have you back there with me.

Edit: thanks to bob, I think I'm going to preorder this from Newegg today with that code. I wonder when it'll arrive though.

Why not just go with Amazon? It's even cheaper (essentially $45) and you can get free release day shipping.

I am playing a show tonight (3 fucking hours of shit like this, kill me now) but I will join you all when I get home around 11:30 CT

If I were you and new to the game, I'd recommend youtubing some tutorials or going to operation sports just to read up on controls. I'd do a lot of freeskating, maybe try a Online Team Play game. It's pretty daunting at first but you will get used to it I promise.

Marvie_3

Banned
I am playing a show tonight (3 fucking hours, kill me now) but I will join you all when I get home around 11:30 CT

If I were you and new to the game, I'd recommend youtubing some tutorials or going to operation sports just to read up on controls. I'd do a lot of freeskating, maybe try a Online Team Play game. It's pretty daunting at first but you will get used to it I promise.
Is your band cool?

Marvie_3

Banned
Did you see that video? Does that sound like a band to you?

I'm in the pit orchestra for musical theatre :( It's actually kind of fun but the songs are cheesy as fuck and stay in your head...
I can't see you being in an orchesta. My mind has been blown. :lol

Nightz

Download finished after 2 hours. I hate Live. Anyways, gonna do some online team play games with randoms to get a feel for the game.

Smokey

Stop playing fucking 5 on 5 learn how to control an individual!

I will be with my xbox in about 25 minutes to assist you my african american brother!

In the meantime, you guys don't understand what it is like to have a song like this stuck in your head:

http://youtu.be/Gatn4lla3f8?t=20s

But I fucking do. I fucking do.

i did free skate!

me and nightz teamed up for 2 games just for fun and i was exposed

Ok, I made the club. Looks like for jersey logos we can either have an existing NHL team or some cool shit like snakes, cobras, spiders, bandits, or what it is right now is a million dollar bill on the front of our jersey

So start listing cool shit and maybe I can find it

and the first practice is underway....after smokey hurries the fuck up

scratch that, the first GAME is underway

The first goal was scored in the 2nd by me...they tied it in the 3rd. We now start overtime with Nightz sitting in the penalty box
and god damn I am playing bad

Top Bottom