• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

Smokey

it really was

they must've dumped a decent amount of points into passing because that shit was pretty crisp. our passing was awful

Yeah that was really fucking shitty but we had it coming to us. It never felt like we were able to control the puck and I definitely fucked up a lot there, I thought there were some pretty elementary passes that just weren't happening. I didn't realize my guy was going to be so shitty...but the more we level our guys up the better they'll be. Or, we'll get boost packs when the game officially launches lol

Do a snake or a bandit or something cool looking. I trust you in your decision.

Is gameface in this?

lol, I wish

Gotta be honest I think the cobra looked fucking cool

also, I saw I think nightz delivered me a nice pass across the ice, but my player fucking charlie brown-ed and missed the shot -_-

Smokey

lol, I wish

Gotta be honest I think the cobra looked fucking cool

also, I saw I think nightz delivered me a nice pass across the ice, but my player fucking charlie brown-ed and missed the shot -_-

i saw that and lol'd would've been a nice play if you converted

You guys up for a game or two tonight?

I'll be back late again, but this time a little earlier at 11:45 CT or so

Denog, you have played the game, right? If so I can send you an invite when I get home tonight so we can play

Any other season ticket dudes? FMT!!?

Nightz

Don't think I can play tonight. Still doing some stuff around the home. I think you should change the team logo though.

Our home jerseys are going to all black with red stripes and a white logo. Working on the logo...

away jerseys will be white and the opposite but black and red will still be used

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

Those are the jerseys, bottom two are home and top two are away. The picture quality is obviously shit but the main colors are white, black red...so there you go

Something I thought would be helpful if you list the player type

For offensemen it is playmaker, sniper, power forward, 2 way forward, tough guy, grinder

for defensemen it is defensive defenseman, offensive defenseman, tough guy d-man, 2 way defender

whatever class you choose will have more points in whatever category and purchasing its xp will be cheaper for that class's specialties i think

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Something I thought would be helpful if you list the player type

For offensemen it is playmaker, sniper, power forward, 2 way forward, tough guy, grinder

for defensemen it is defensive defenseman, offensive defenseman, tough guy d-man, 2 way defender

whatever class you choose will have more points in whatever category and purchasing its xp will be cheaper for that class's specialties i think
Is there a resource that specifies what class gets what bonuses? I have been focusing on my Scott Stevens clone and feel good about his progress, but I would like to get better builds at other positions.

I will focus on holding down the back and dishing passes, but if I am needed for face offs or winger, I am ready.

Is there a resource that specifies what class gets what bonuses? I have been focusing on my Scott Stevens clone and feel good about his progress, but I would like to get better builds at other positions.

I will focus on holding down the back and dishing passes, but if I am needed for face offs or winger, I am ready.

I think eventually a place like operation sports will post it; not sure if you saw but I noticed last night and confirmed with a drunkard that player types don't mean anything right now

Tomorrow I will finally be able to have a damn boost pack lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I think eventually a place like operation sports will post it; not sure if you saw but I noticed last night and confirmed with a drunkard that player types don't mean anything right now

Tomorrow I will finally be able to have a damn boost pack lol

i6LcFuIkXS0Ua.gif

Nightz

I think we got a little better last night. I tried to pick a fight in that game that we lost 3-0, but the other guy didn't want to lol. Passing and puck control are definitely attributes that we need to increase.

Amazon already e-mailed me my code for the booster pack.

I think we got a little better last night. I tried to pick a fight in that game that we lost 3-0, but the other guy didn't want to lol. Passing and puck control are definitely attributes that we need to increase.

I'm not sure WTF the booster pack does...

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Sounds like they limited how much you could add to a skill at 85. I confirmed that yesterday. Also, I am not sure the tuner packs are applying.

Smokey

It is slowly coming together. I can see the potential. I'm still getting used to the skating momentum and the damn sport in general.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah right now it doesn't matter what your player type is

only 24 more hours I guess

Actually it does matter, e.g. an offensive d-man will need more xp per skill point of body checking and will max out at a lower value than a defensive d-man would, same for all other skills.

Actually it does matter, e.g. an offensive d-man will need more xp per skill point of body checking and will max out at a lower value than a defensive d-man would, same for all other skills.

When the game comes out will certain player types have more stats in other areas or will it just be the same as it is now where all player types start out the same?

Marvie_3

Banned
When the game comes out will certain player types have more stats in other areas or will it just be the same as it is now where all player types start out the same?

Pretty sure all of them start out the same. It just costs different amounts of points to build up the stats depending on which player type you have.

Top Bottom