• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Whats things he do?

This is the main course: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Combs

And this is dessert:

In music, he was huge in the 90s and 00s. He was a huge music producer, huge rapper, huge talent finder, etc.

But we're finding out how evil he was under all that... Which is why I compare him to Harvey Weinstein... A genius in business but a total shit bag behind the glamour and glitz.

And MTV hasn't been about music in a long time.

Last edited:

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
Freak off!

2Tt3Llb.jpeg

at that point, why not just get one of those barrel of lube instead? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
My gut says he has too much on too many people for this to amount to anything. Sack of shit.
The way jimmy saville did defence.
He was able to get away with a lot because he had friends in high places and
Basically if he got taken down everyone got taken down with him.

Which is horrible as nothing came of it until after he died.

Last edited:

Toons

Whats things he do?

youd really be better off doing some basic research lol. Its not hard to find our all of the stuff he did. He was literally a billionair playboy philanthropist and kickstarted the careers of several artists, started a record label and fashion linked, brokered several business deals in the fields of music and in other industries, list goes on and on. He had his hands in virtually all major forms of entertainment at some point or another

BlackTron

Maybe re-read...

The tweet is about Los Angeles County Criminal Court... Diddy was arrested in FEDERAL court in New York. Three times zones away.

I was being sarcastic. Point being people love to point corruption at police even when they are doing their jobs correctly (like we don't have enough legit opportunities to complain).

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I was being sarcastic. Point being people love to point corruption at police even when they are doing their jobs correctly (like we don't have enough legit opportunities to complain).

I think there is corruption in a lot of spheres in this country... The LAPD definitely had a high level of corruption (there was an independent study done... Can't remember how far back) and some departments have pockets of corruption with bad cops. That being said, we should laud the ones doing their jobs and call out the ones who abuse their authority (like what happened to Sonya Massey). Same with CEOs and any other sphere of influence.

BlackTron

I think there is corruption in a lot of spheres in this country... The LAPD definitely had a high level of corruption (there was an independent study done... Can't remember how far back) and some departments have pockets of corruption with bad cops. That being said, we should laud the ones doing their jobs and call out the ones who abuse their authority (like what happened to Sonya Massey). Same with CEOs and any other sphere of influence.

I agree. But hey, the tweet itself said it, it passed the statute of limitations. Any lawyer would tell you, you're done. Find another way (thus why they ended it with "come forward please")

The system isn't perfect and it's hard to have a clause for every sub-anomaly that comes up. But there are reasons it's in place for the greater good which I agree with. One example -limiting the power of the Government or bullies to use courts to hold leverage on people.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Not corruption. Statute of limitations.
LAPD treats celebrities with kid gloves, I can't believe anyone would be surprised to hear this.

That said, P. Diddy running a blackmail ring with sex trafficking and rape was not something I expected. But, it shows what you need to do to get to the top of this industry. There is absolutely no way he is the only one.

Puscifer

LAPD treats celebrities with kid gloves, I can't believe anyone would be surprised to hear this.

That said, P. Diddy running a blackmail ring with sex trafficking and rape was not something I expected. But, it shows what you need to do to get to the top of this industry. There is absolutely no way he is the only one.
The shit about forcing women to fuck for days on end that they need IV fluids was fuckin INSANE.

And maybe I'm reaching but the part about making them all wear white nail polish during the "freak offs" and the video of his mom wearing the same white polish while they're kissing on the mouth and saying they go to the strip clubs together, combined with the NDA about having to be quiet about his Mom and Son.... Oh Jesus

Just fucking sick man.

I'm also wondering about Jay Z too since he's stopped all public appearances since the FBI started making moves.

And foxy brown made an IG story saying "shits about to go down" and we haven't heard anything from her in years

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
The shit about forcing women to fuck for days on end that they need IV fluids was fuckin INSANE.

And maybe I'm reaching but the part about making them all wear white nail polish during the "freak offs" and the video of his mom wearing the same white polish while they're kissing on the mouth and saying they go to the step clubs together, combined with the NDA about having to be quiet about his Mom and Son.... Oh Jesus

Just fucking sick man.

I'm also wondering about Jay Z too since he's stopped all public appearances since the FBI started making moves.

And foxy brown made an IG story saying "shits about to go down" and we haven't heard anything from her in years
Yea Jay-Z is the other one. Came up at around the same time, reached similar levels of fame and fortune, ran and competed in the same circles. Diddy might be a unique brand of degenerate but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Smoke6

Sex trafficking! That's ON TOP of what Cassie says she went through while with him, afraid for her life if she tried to flee ... He went after women who tried to flee from his sex trafficking... Cassie is vindicated... Puffy needs to get bent every day in prison!
He’d definitely wouldn’t mind!

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I always felt there was something weird with Diddy, even back in the day. Something didn't seem right....
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Top Bottom