• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
kevin farley juggling GIF

Hookshot

Gold Member
so.. is he going to survive jail? or they going to epstein him?
Already saw news claiming that he allegedly was not safe.
Any two bit hood in there is going to want to be the "Diddy killer" but I don't think they will suicide him.

Hookshot

Gold Member
365 x 2 = 730 - Days of the year

2 more x 11 = 754 - Going 4 deep on US public holidays

It's still 30 unaccounted for.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Sk5cuYX.jpeg

On “Fuel – Shady Edition,” which originally featured JID, Em unloads a few bars against Combs after a few verses from Westside Boogie and Grip. “Notorious B.I.G.’s death was the domino effects of Tupac’s murder / Like facial tissue, whose card should I clean next? Puff’s?” he raps. “‘Til he’s in police handcuffs, guilty, will he step up? / Like gee, never turned himself in, who knows all the murders there’ll have been / Or me mixed up, prepare for me to not choose none of my words carefully.”

Everyone’s getting their shots in.

Last edited:

ZehDon

Imagine having to bag all of them?

"What did you do at work today Honey?"
"... and then we opened the cupboard in the garage."
"Oh no... even more dildos?"
"They weren't even organised. Like, he just opened the cupboard and threw the next one on the pile."

Renoir

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been placed on suicide watch inside the Brooklyn jail where he awaits trial for his alleged sex crimes as the 54-year-old’s mental state is unclear, according to a report.

The rapper being added to the watch is a “preventative measure” days after he was arrested for sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution charges, sources told People.

Officials ruled the 54-year-old is shocked and his mental state is unclear, the outlet reported.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Sean “Diddy” Combs has been placed on suicide watch inside the Brooklyn jail where he awaits trial for his alleged sex crimes as the 54-year-old’s mental state is unclear, according to a report.

The rapper being added to the watch is a “preventative measure” days after he was arrested for sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution charges, sources told People.

Officials ruled the 54-year-old is shocked and his mental state is unclear, the outlet reported.
The narrative before the deed.

Mr Hyde

Diddy is most likely dead before the trial begins. Imagine the dirt he has on the elites in Hollywood. A lot of powerful men and women are shaking in their boots right now, but as great as it would be to witness the big blowout that exposes the corrupt and insidious Hollywood once and for all, ain't no way Diddy is taking all of them down with him. He will be removed just like Epstein.

Kenpachii

Imagine going from the billionaire Playboy party lifestyle to a cell for the rest of your life, lol that's gotta fucking sting, surely all his "homies" or whatever the fuck they call themselves will all be going down too?

Yea that's mind boggling to me, like are these people so high on there own bullshit that they think life never comes down on them when u do shit like this. Going from being ultra wealthy with everything u could possible need, to some jail cell gotta be a horrible experience.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
And it's the perfect punishment for that cunt and all, he had everything at his call, booze, sex, drugs, endless holidays, you name it and now he's gotta shit in a cell with some other cunt and read books to pass the years.. lol he'll slap it into him, to come from nothing and go into jail stings but to come from the very top to jail, that's a whole different world of hurt

Assuming this is all true, I honestly don't understand why he wouldn't get rid of everything, such as 1000 bottles of baby oil and hundreds of toys. I mean that seems extremely obvious, and even if he didn't think to do it, there had to be others around him that would at least suggest he incinerate the dildos.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Imagine going from the billionaire Playboy party lifestyle to a cell for the rest of your life, lol that's gotta fucking sting, surely all his "homies" or whatever the fuck they call themselves will all be going down too?
Sad part is. The true players roam free. Not taking away from what he's done, but it's sad but true. Release the list. They won't part 2.

E-Cat

Waiting for all the security cams to mysteriously malfunction at the same time

E-Cat

Assuming this is all true, I honestly don't understand why he wouldn't get rid of everything, such as 1000 bottles of baby oil and hundreds of toys. I mean that seems extremely obvious, and even if he didn't think to do it, there had to be others around him that would at least suggest he incinerate the dildos.
I mean why wouldn’t he flee the country when he knew this was coming? High on his own supply…

Listen, I'm fucked up. Michael Myers fucked up, but I still wouldn't step into Diddy's domain for a nanosecond.

There be like Indiana Jones booby traps in that sumbitch. Dildo spears coming out of the walls etcetera

I wouldn't make it out of his mirrors stage fo sho.

Game of Death (1972). Y'all ever see that shiznt?

Bruh. I value my asshole.

Last edited:
Top Bottom