• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

Mobilemofo

Vile human being. It's scary the number of industry people that are aware of he's behaviour and left him unchecked for this long. How much power did he have and why is this all unveiling itself now?
Could be a multitude of reasons..he's gotten to big and cocky, record exec at companies conspired against him. Also, few homeboys could have been informants. Alternatively, diddy could have been an asset, and went way to far. Some say he was doing an Epstein, and collating information against wealthy celebs etc at his freak offs. Also read somewhere that this is what Kim Kardashian has been doing also..minus the freak offs tho. 😅 I think. They all shady paedophile fuckers

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
Could be a multitude of reasons..he's gotten to big and cocky, record exec at companies conspired against him. Also, few homeboys could have been informants. Alternatively, diddy could have been an asset, and went way to far. Some say he was doing an Epstein, and collating information against wealthy celebs etc at his freak offs. Also read somewhere that this is what Kim Kardashian has been doing also..minus the freak offs tho. 😅 I think. They all shady paedophile fuckers
If it's as bad as the shit Epstein was doing, we can expect the Diddy suicide stories soon.

Lunarorbit

Kevin hart is apparently in a freak off video.

Like no shit. Diddy's been doing this stuff since the 90s. Remember that Cambodian breastfeeding milk skit Chapelle did?

So many male celebrities are going to be fucked. No one batted an eye at the types of sexual assault that took place at these parties in the 90s and mid 2000s.

Epstein mysteriously dying in prison cause the real movers and shakers used to fuck underage girls at his parties. Diddy's crimes are horrible but his "guests" don't seem to have the same pull as Saudis or British royals. But mad shit is gonna come out. I bet there's tons of Kevin spaceys out there

Bojji

Vile human being. It's scary the number of industry people that are aware of he's behaviour and left him unchecked for this long. How much power did he have and why is this all unveiling itself now?

I bet most of them are like that, this is what power does to people (money=power).

OverHeat

« generous god »
oo04Yqb.jpeg

Hookshot

Gold Member
Clearly I've been missing out on crucial details about him. I knew about the music but seeing the clip above from over 20 years ago, how long has he been throwing these questionable parties and why had no one said anything until now?

Bombolone

Gold Member
And it's the perfect punishment for that cunt and all, he had everything at his call, booze, sex, drugs, endless holidays, you name it and now he's gotta shit in a cell with some other cunt and read books to pass the years.. lol he'll slap it into him, to come from nothing and go into jail stings but to come from the very top to jail, that's a whole different world of hurt
Must be maddening. Ultimate freedom. Freedom you have grown so accustomed to. All gone.

JayK47

This is Hollywood. They think they are gods and can do whatever they want. I am sure there are many more who are guilty of similar.

Bombolone

Gold Member
This is Hollywood. They think they are gods and can do whatever they want. I am sure there are many more who are guilty of similar.
My father is an actor who went to Hollywood in the 90s early 2000s to live the dream.
He told me stories back then that make complete sense now.
He is a black man. Some of the things (homosexual acts) they asked him to do… wild.

Edit.
He also told me Jamie Foxx is gay, lol.
(No hate towards anyone, just sharing a story)

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
My father is an actor who went to Hollywood in the 90s early 2000s to live the dream.
He told me stories back then that make complete sense now.
He is a black man. Some of the things (homosexual acts) they asked him to do… wild.

Edit.
He also told me Jamie Foxx is gay, lol.
(No hate towards anyone, just sharing a story)
I remember those skits Jaime Foxx and his overbite would do on In Living Color. They seemed a little to authentic. 🤣

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Women never get justice? Ever? Bitch please, the system bends over backwards for women.

Not always. Do you realize how many women try to seek justice for DV and SA and are treated like THEY'RE the perps and not believed? More than it ever should be .. which should be 0.

Aubrey is being hyperbolic but ... She's not TOO far from the truth.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Women never get justice? Ever? Bitch please, the system bends over backwards for women.

I think it's possible to infer the jist of what she's trying to say without taking it 100% literally. That generally speaking, crimes which involve powerful men and vulnerable women, that involve sexual abuse, power abuse, and human trafficking, historically haven't worked out well in the favor of women. This has been slowly changing over the last few decades, as can be seen by recent high profile cases, but there's still probably a long way to go. Women didn't even have the right to vote 100 years ago. Think about what kinds of abuse can occur in an environment with that kind of power imbalance.

Top Bottom