• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox World | OT | I see a little silhouetto of a Mallo

No I have a credit card, but wasn't aware there was a $10 sku for credit. Still not sure I want to spend another $10 when I'm only $2 away from affording it, I'm cheap that way. Maybe if another VC game releases that I want.

Dude, go buy it! You can pay the exact amount you need! I had a feeling this is what you were implying before lol

Wha? I'm about to blow your mind here...

you can add exact funds (even as low as $0.01) with a credit card on the eShop

What? How? When I go to add funds, there's no option for a custom amount. Where is this option hiding?

EDIT: Oooooh, there's a pay remainder using credit card when you are actually going to buy the download. I went to add refunds, that's probably why a bunch of people don't realize this option exists. But damn the Canadian dollar! it's $10.99 (not including taxes) for me.

octopiggy

I'm now up to level 4 challenges and going to call it a night. I think the more kids you save the more populated your title screen becomes - nice touch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm now up to level 4 challenges and going to call it a night. I think the more kids you save the more populated your title screen becomes - nice touch.
It's hard to tell, but I think I notice it as well.

Trying to figure out Level 39. I know what block needs to be pulled out, but I can't figure out how to get back up after I do so.....oh DUH I realized what I was doing wrong.

Does this work?

u4UUHrv.jpg

Really dude? That shit is insane I don't even know where to start

Edit: which level is the baby?

daydream

Banned
:lol yeah pretty sure I know as well. Actually one of two things (or maybe both)

Spoiler for Baby puzzle (no. 30):
My guess is that people forget to pull out the light yellow block all the way, and instead only pull out both of the yellow blocks one square which doesn't help, at all.

rbanke

I Liked Pushmo on the 3ds but the guy who over explained everything was so tedious that it killed the game for me, is this one any better with the hand holding?

Did anyone play the Lyn level? It wasn't difficult in any way, but looooved that someone made it!! There were some really nice Final Fantasy ones uploaded too.

I Liked Pushmo on the 3ds but the guy who over explained everything was so tedious that it killed the game for me, is this one any better with the hand holding?

There's like a 5 minute tutorial where he explains everything. I saw people complaining about that though lol

maxcriden

My wife and I just played the first 6 tutorial puzzles. She's a pro so it was a breeze for her and not too tricky for me either since these are pretty simple ones for starters. I'm looking forward to playing more of them tomorrow, it seems like a really charming game!

that doesn't bother me, it was more the long conversations about nothing before every puzzle.

It shouldn't be that bad for you then. He explains the game during the "basic lessons" puzzles and I think he stays with you during the level 1 challenges but doesn't say much.
Then he says his back hurts or something and he can't continue. You're on your own after that.
Spoiler tags just in case lol

rbanke

It shouldn't be that bad for you then. He explains the game during the "basic lessons" puzzles and I think he stays with you during the level 1 challenges but doesn't say much.
Then he says his back hurts or something and he can't continue. You're on your own after that.
Spoiler tags just in case lol

Cool, I'll give it a shot. thanks

I just downloaded this game, I can't wait to play it later!
I hope we get a retail Pushmo game on the level of "Captain Toad" if this title is "successful".

I actually think a platformer with Pushmo characters/mechanics is an idea worth considering! Credit goes to Jeff Gerstmann for coming up with it during his Yoshi rant, lol.

lol
I'm not big on these guys, but this is funny as hell.
A Pushmo puzzle platformer would be incredible.

Edit:
I suggested either '3D Pushmo' and a Pushmo platformer in my CN surveys for Crashmo and this game. Would buy.

Nice!
Maybe I should make a Club Nintendo account already lol

steveovig

Bought this a few hours ago and I've already put in a couple hours of play. I'm up the 2nd set of Murals. I don't even really remember the Baby level, must not have been that bad. This game is the shit though, go out and get this if you haven't.

daydream

Banned
Just had this revelation moment on M-10 which had me stumped for a while. Feels good!

Gonna take a break from the puzzles, though, to finish my first little project. :eek:

jwillenn

It seems I'll have to recreate my Pushmo (3DS) from scratch in Pushmo World in order to have my alias attached to my work. When I import using QR, there are question marks where a user's name would be. Perhaps I did something wrong in the saving process of the original Pushmo, or maybe there's no way to import your 3DS Pushmos to Pushmo World with your NNID attached to your puzzles. It also seems that before I can recreate my puzzle I'll need to access the expanded canvas that comes from clearing some percentage of the game.

I was hoping this would go more smoothly, but it's a minor inconvenience. Maybe I'll be done with that by the end of the week.

daydream

Banned
So, I just finished my puzzle but I can't create a QR code of it/share it. What gives? :S

Edit: Solved. See two posts down.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The Baby is not that hard. Step up yo game, GAF :p

Lining up QR codes is infuriating, haha. Any way to circumvent my clumsiness? :p

So it isn't just me??! Man, more rage inducing than mario kart

Top Bottom