• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronok

Made a rare pull today and got another Mystic Dark Knight. -_-'

Better then the second Drall I got today. >.> I also pulled a second time and got a Highlander. Not really sure how useful he is yet though.

Still can't get a healer to drop no matter what I try. It's been frustrating as hell. :(

J0dy77

Better then the second Drall I got today. >.> I also pulled a second time and got a Highlander. Not really sure how useful he is yet though.

Still can't get a healer to drop no matter what I try. It's been frustrating as hell. :(

Seeing all of these posts on the boards makes it really feel like the time of day or date play a big role in rare pulls. I got a drall this morning as well, was extremely depressed.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Rainbow keeper was much more manageable with 2 ripper dragons + Odin. That's a pretty nice chunk of damage every 15-17 turns. I didn't care about combos...Just match match match.

No Rainbow drop, though.

I need to get my Volcano Dragon evolved so I've got 3. Or, I could focus on the Light Dragon.

Selner

EDIT: doh, can't read... OP says carbuncles after lvl10. So I'll keep using those.

Still the question though, when do I start seeing pengdras? I've heard there are good for leveling at some point.

EDIT: doh, can't read... OP says carbuncles after lvl10. So I'll keep using those.

Still the question though, when do I start seeing pengdras? I've heard there are good for leveling at some point.

Technical dungeons. After the Castle of Satan. They suck....and use skills.

Currently doing 1 damage per hit to the boss of the first technical dungeon. something-toytops? This could take a while, only thing that does significant damage is the nuke attacks.

Selner

Technical dungeons. After the Castle of Satan. They suck....and use skills.

Currently doing 1 damage per hit to the boss of the first technical dungeon. something-toytops? This could take a while, only thing that does significant damage is the nuke attacks.

Ah, OK, so I've probably got a little bit before I get there.
So like-color carbuncles are the preferred way to level up before you get there?

My whole team could use a bit of leveling as this point. And some could use evolving then leveling again.... so much grinding...

Ronok

Seeing all of these posts on the boards makes it really feel like the time of day or date play a big role in rare pulls. I got a drall this morning as well, was extremely depressed.

I've suspected that because of a few times when I've pulled identical monsters in both pal and rare machines in quick succession. :( Who knows though.

Ah, OK, so I've probably got a little bit before I get there.
So like-color carbuncles are the preferred way to level up before you get there?

My whole team could use a bit of leveling as this point. And some could use evolving then leveling again.... so much grinding...

Depends on where you are at, but yeah Carbuncles would be the way to go. Evolved version is better if you are to the point where they drop.

1 keeper of rainbow dungeon, got the dark keeper I was looking for and a rainbow...

might try a keeper of blue after work for my aurora dragon. Resist/nuke dragons are apparently a good way to go.

Oh and I went through with an Alraune leader, and Odin friend leader, and it took forever (started when I woke up this morning, at 5:30am cst)

Selner

Depends on where you are at, but yeah Carbuncles would be the way to go. Evolved version is better if you are to the point where they drop.

Just started the Tower of Giants, which I think is where Dragon Flower start dropping, so I've got one of those so far.

Looking through my monster box, I can get the mats to evolve Tyrannos, Spinas, Pterra, Lil Red, Lib Blue and Drall. And I have a Harpie Devil and Taur Devil, if they're even worth evolving.
And I need to level up Venus and Naga, as they're both kind of low.

Currently farming red stuff for Naga. As I need the healing in a big way.

TimeKillr

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Well I had good luck on metal dragons, and now that my stamina is 75 I don't feel so bad at running it 5 times/stone. 5* Loki maxed out, 4* Dark Golem maxed, need a mythlit to evolve though :(

Drawn Joker around level 50, half dark/water damage might come in handy sometime. Same leader skill as Abyssal Neptune.

Guess I'll try to get lucky on a mythlit drop from a technical dungeon or something since I'm impatient. Still trying to get that Wind Mechdragon too.

Well I had good luck on metal dragons, and now that my stamina is 75 I don't feel so bad at running it 5 times/stone. 5* Loki maxed out, 4* Dark Golem maxed, need a mythlit to evolve though :(

Drawn Joker around level 50, half dark/water damage might come in handy sometime. Same leader skill as Abyssal Neptune.

Guess I'll try to get lucky on a mythlit drop from a technical dungeon or something since I'm impatient. Still trying to get that Wind Mechdragon too.

Lol I've got like 10 Mythlits sitting in my inventory, pisses me off every time another one drops

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Those Golem evo requirements are pretty steep. Almost the same as evolving a 5>6 star god.

Yeah they really are. They essentially end up as more powerful Rainbow Keepers of an element of your choosing, same skill and can skill it up with keepers, so seems worth it to have them around.

Lol I've got like 10 Mythlits sitting in my inventory, pisses me off every time another one drops

Where are you getting them from?

Yeah they really are. They essentially end up as more powerful Rainbow Keepers of an element of your choosing, same skill and can skill it up with keepers, so seems worth it to have them around.

Where are you getting them from?

I think it's just that I don't need them for anything, so they just accumulate. Combination of technical dungeons, tier 4/5 normal dungeons, and Shrine of Sprites

TimeKillr

So I caved in and bought the 30 stones pack.

I got 2 Dark Mystic Knights, a Siren, a Naga, an Earth Golem and a Sea Serpent.

At least I now have a healer I can use (Siren) and a Naga... Does the Sea Serpent evolve to anything nice?

So I caved in and bought the 30 stones pack.

I got 2 Dark Mystic Knights, a Siren, a Naga, an Earth Golem and a Sea Serpent.

At least I now have a healer I can use (Siren) and a Naga... Does the Sea Serpent evolve to anything nice?

Any Mystic Knight is great, definitely hold on to those and evolve them. Sea Serpent evolves into Leviathan, who later on can do ultimate evolution and get a second element. So not bad.

TimeKillr

Any Mystic Knight is great, definitely hold on to those and evolve them. Sea Serpent evolves into Leviathan, who later on can do ultimate evolution and get a second element. So not bad.

Is there any reason to keep 2 Dark Mystic Knights or should it be safe to fuse one of my extras?

Is there any reason to keep 2 Dark Mystic Knights or should it be safe to fuse one of my extras?

If box space isn't an issue I'd keep both of them. They make a good addition to a dark team especially since they can change orbs. But if you find yourself getting cramped for space, it's not the end of the world to feed one to the other in hopes of a skillup

J0dy77

TimeKillr

I'd keep both. Wish I had even 1.

I trashed some in the early days of playing because I thought they were just like the black knights :(

If box space isn't an issue I'd keep both of them. They make a good addition to a dark team especially since they can change orbs. But if you find yourself getting cramped for space, it's not the end of the world to feed one to the other in hopes of a skillup

I have 2 (Chaos) and I use them often on my ADK team for their orb changing.

Alright then! One is a +1 already (for HP) so it's already a good thing.

J0dy77

Someone please save me the 30 stamina before I waste it. Why don't I want to try the rainbow keeper master dungeon? The expert level is a joke for me, just need to know that I'm not missing an opportunity here.

Current team is rainbow keeper, devil dragon 67, Spinos max at 35, Verche 30, max titan and a healer friend. My HP is around 9650 with Xel's Ammy.

ToxicAdam

Unless you really need a stone ( assuming you cleared the other Keeper dungeons) or a shot at the Light/Dark keeper, I don't see why you need to run it. You already have a Rainbow Keeper for any evolve you need in the future.

You would need to run with an Ogre (resolve) as the leader and then bring along Xel's Ammy to reheal. With the makeup of your team, you are probably looking at a 80-100 minute battle.

J0dy77

Unless you really need a stone ( assuming you cleared the other Keeper dungeons) or a shot at the Light/Dark keeper, I don't see why you need to run it. You already have a Rainbow Keeper for any evolve you need in the future.

You would need to run with an Ogre (resolve) as the leader and then bring along Xel's Ammy to reheal. With the makeup of your team, you are probably looking at a 80-100 minute battle.

I need the dark keeper for my devil dragon evolve and the Magic stone. Might be worth it. Hmmm.

Still need to do the Green Keeper dungeon so might do that one this week and power up a bit more and do Rainbow next.

Whats a good way to get the goblins to level up my siren?

They pop often in Sea Cave Mercury. Especially easy if and when the dungeon gets a 1.5% boost.

Question for all the people who've cleared the Keeper dungeons:
Dark Keepers also have a chance to pop in the lower Keeper (red blue green) Dungeons, right?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I can't think of any reason why you'd want to trash your second dark mystic knight. They are not easy to come by, are useful, and you never know what a future dungeon may require. Or, at least that's what I tell myself because I kept my 3 green mystic knights :p

raiot

Finally, don't need rainbow keeper for a while! Got my 4th dark knight and 3rd rainbow keeper!
exGTGKH.jpg

blackflag

They pop often in Sea Cave Mercury. Especially easy if and when the dungeon gets a 1.5% boost.

Dark Keepers also have a chance to pop in the lower Keeper (red blue green) Dungeons, right?

Yeah it's best probably at Sea Cave Mercury when it is 1.5x otherwise polar night tower is always really good.

ToxicAdam

Yes, but it's not a common occurence.

Does dark mystic knight drop from anyone or is it just from the rare machine?

Evidently they can drop from the Dark Mech dungeons (expert/master/legendary). It should be coming up in the next few weeks, assuming they keep up with the progression.

Selner

Ok, so I take back what I said before about never having to wait for stamina.
Totally ran myself out for the first time. I didn't realize it was 1 point per timer.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Turn on game, find out that the developers sent me 7 magic stones. Too bad the pulls weren't that great: Naga and Drall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom