• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to attempt the 2 Heroes dungeon in 5 minutes? The drops don't really seem worth it to me. In fact they seem kind of shitty >.>

I almost made a tactical error. I ran low on my stamina (was at 1) and was thinking about using a stone to fill it up. I probably would have gone violet demon mask hunting, but I am close enough to ranking up that I probably would have refilled my stamina after one run - that would be a waste of a stone. So, I am being patient. I might do another metal run when it comes back or more plant hunting (I now have about 3 extra).

Are there red dragons that give exp like the metal ones?

thaOwner

I almost made a tactical error. I ran low on my stamina (was at 1) and was thinking about using a stone to fill it up. I probably would have gone violet demon mask hunting, but I am close enough to ranking up that I probably would have refilled my stamina after one run - that would be a waste of a stone. So, I am being patient. I might do another metal run when it comes back or more plant hunting (I now have about 3 extra).

Are there red dragons that give exp like the metal ones?
Yes. Those are Ruby Dragons.

542428_10152443910895123_1230862503_n.jpg

blackflag

I might try it with this team if someone has 4toytops as their leader on my friends list.

Sea Diety Abyss neptune
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Siren the Enchantress
Echidna the red empress

Errrr nmind I don't have the equip points for that....

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Not even messing with it since I managed to pull 2 berserk and a highlander since I started, but good luck to those who do! I'll put Ammy up after this metal dungeon is over I guess? I don't know what's best.

I can put a Toytops up too, doesn't matter. I'll be gone for a while after that though.

So Ammy or Fortoytops in ~40 minutes?

blackflag

Not even messing with it since I managed to pull 2 berserk and a highlander since I started, but good luck to those who do! I'll put Ammy up after this metal dungeon is over I guess? I don't know what's best.

I can put a Toytops up too, doesn't matter. I'll be gone for a while after that though.

So Ammy or Toytops in ~40 minutes?

Can't do it with the healer. Needs to be the 4toytops guy or abyss neptune or something like that.

I don't think I can do it anyway. I need more rank for equip slots. Rank 77 aint cutting it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Mono color team with orb changers and 5 orb matches would be one way. Another would be poison which you charge up on the first round. Also Echidna would work

I guess I could bring my Echidna/Lilith. I am not really making good use of my 3rd evo rippers yet (since I still need to pour Pengdras down their throats).

xelios

Can't do it with the healer. Needs to be the 4toytops guy or abyss neptune or something like that.

I don't think I can do it anyway. I need more rank for equip slots. Rank 77 aint cutting it.

I have a level 50ish Fortoytops, I'll just put him up when I leave in case anyone wants to try.

Was able to take lil' blue dragon -> Aurora Dragon and Dark Dragon -> Devil Dragon.

Now have all 5 lil' dragons to their 3rd form. feelsgoodbro.jpg.

Just need to level them up to get them useful in the team. After having some lil and some starter, definitely lil' > starter.

xelios

Was able to take lil' blue dragon -> Aurora Dragon and Dark Dragon -> Devil Dragon.

Now have all 5 lil' dragons to their 3rd form. feelsgoodbro.jpg.

Just need to level them up to get them useful in the team. After having some lil and some starter, definitely lil' > starter.

Yeah their attack stat starts off high right away in their final form and their active skill is great. Leader skills useful as well if you don't need a dual element reduction.

Jinko

I would think neptune would be best leader for that hero dungeon, doesn't he reduce water damage by 50% and have poison.

xelios

I would think neptune would be best leader for that hero dungeon, doesn't he reduce water damage by 50% and have poison.

He does, though some people are looking for the dual water/wood resist of Fortoytops combined with the orbs > hearts skill.

Jinko

He does, though some people are looking for the dual water/wood resist of Fortoytops combined with the orbs > hearts skill.

Yup have him too and siren as an extra healer/orb changer, might be a bit low on damage I guess.

You would have 80% reduction on water and 50 to wood.

xelios

I still need to evolve my Neptune tomorrow, he's in plain water resist stage right now.

Oh cool...so technical enemies can full heal themselves, well that's just awesome. One hit away from kill the boss and...full life.

sonofabitch
I always take an Echidna into a healer boss in a tech dungeon for this reason. Then it just becomes a game of chicken to see if I can get the boss into 3- turn kill range before it heals.

Wanted to say the good luck from earlier today extended to me as well. Farmed enough dragon fruit for my remaining dragon evolves. Decided to try my luck with a PAL pull and scored a lil white dragon. Just need lil blue and green.

Can't wait to see what type of promotion they'll be running for the gacha once this water theme is done. Finger is ready to buy more stones. I freaking hate how wrapped up in this game I am. -_-

Anybody playing the JPN version? I think I have an addiction.

Jinko

Yea I'm wanting to spend more on stones but want a new event first, this is why I think they should offer a choice of gacha machines.

So, as much as we the players would like a trading system, it doesn't sound likely. What would you think about some sort of de-evolving process? You could take creatures and turn them into materials, maybe making the results somewhat random?

Yea I'm wanting to spend more on stones but want a new event first, this is why I think they should offer a choice of gacha machines.

Green starts tomorrow, but unless they specifically advertise Odin, i would hold off for a god event, since those offer a 6x bonus for gods instead of a 3x bonus for something which may just be 3-4 stars

blackflag

Green starts tomorrow, but unless they specifically advertise Odin, i would hold off for a god event, since those offer a 6x bonus for gods instead of a 3x bonus for something which may just be 3-4 stars

Damn I was hoping God was tomorrow. Need that Odin but I'd rather wait for the 6x.

Radav

Yeah I'm hoarding all my gems as well until we get one of those god fest events where the chance to pull something is really high.

Yaari

Yay, finally verified.

Bah, green. After all the God event rumors I was starting to believe it would happen. I will save the stones but I was really excited to put them to use.

Definitely take a few pulls during the green event, as my green team is pretty weak. I have a Wood Mech Warrior Asgard and a Dragon Knight (working on getting him to ADK) but that's it. Beyond that I only have a Mandrake, Brachy and 2 Green Keepers (at least until I use them to Evo something...). I can work on the Brachy, but the rest of my team is still pretty bad.

So I have 3 king and 3 high metal dragons along with 4 regulars. Feed them to my Lilith (28/70), Moonshadow D'Spinas (17/99 - I doubt this would be the best choice), or save them for after I evolve my maxed out Vampire?

xelios

I posted this earlier in the thread, but I think you have the monsters that this guy used to beat that Hero dungeon. Except you might have to substitute for the extra ADK. Maybe substitute in a Fortoytops. Straight rush down, no resistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJSJhXiDo

Yeah I do. Not sure I even feel like messing with the dungeon at this point in time though since I have 4* versions of both the drops and still trying to get wind mech. Plus his dragons are probably higher level than mine; my main ADK is 94? but my other and CDKs are both around 70. Echidna only around 40. That's a pretty cool run though!'

So I still haven't got that damn wind mech after about 30 expert runs, and it didn't drop on master technical so I'm not running that shit again. I did make a decent evolution recently:

photo345xuua.png

TimeKillr

I finally got all my materials to evolve my Succubus into a Lilith.. Should be verry interesting in a few dungeons. I have 4 of the big metal dragons, 5 mediums and one small to feed.. :)

She got from 1 to 62 in about 2 seconds. That was kinda insane...

MicH

I was just thinking... I can make an excellent Valk/healer team:

Great Valkyrie (leader)
Siren the Enchanter
Alraune
Echidna
Lillith
Great Valkyrie (friend leader)

Just need to evolve Echnidna and Succubus though. Might just try to run with this!

massoluk

Banned
2 King Metal, 2 High Metal, 9 Metal Dragons.

But no Stamina and only 2000 gold. :\
They are just sitting there, taunting me. Those bastards.

thaOwner

I've got a quick question. Is it advisable to have an all god deck ? I have the following gods from pulls:

Minerva lvl30
Lakshmi lvl30
Viper Orochi lvl30
Ceres level 14
Yomi level 5
Thor 30

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've got a quick question. Is it advisable to have an all god deck ? I have the following gods from pulls:

Minerva lvl30
Lakshmi lvl30
Viper Orochi lvl30
Ceres level 14
Yomi level 5
Thor 30

There's a "2x attack for all gods" (or similar) leader skill where that'd come in handy, but no idea who has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom