• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

Maybe Gungho will give a Valentines Day God event because they love us. <3<3

For some reason there was speculation that 2/10 is going to a god gacha day, but I can't find anything to substantiate it.

Please tell me there is a way to take a Basilisk to this guy:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=340

There is, it's a busty evolution though from a regular tiamat( the upgrade from basilisk), see raiot's post with the mats.

J0dy77

For some reason there was speculation that 2/10 is going to a god gacha day, but I can't find anything to substantiate it.

There is, it's a burst evolution though frrm a regular tiamat( the upgrade from basilisk), I'll try to find it but offhand but it's 3 black dublits a rainbow keeper and a rainbow dublit.

Yeah, evolve the Basilisk, then Feed him Dub-Mythlit, 3 Dub-Amelit, 1 Rainbow Keeper

Wow this made my day. That Basilisk pull from the other day is looking a lot better now. He's getting leveled very quickly!!

And holy crap I want a neptune now:

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=390

thaOwner

I would LOOOOOVE to have that happen to me. lol Instead I'll continue to get the lowbie metals like I have for what seems like forever now.

If it was possible to have more than one egg. I would have gotten two kings and two highs. I swear this game scans your collection for what you may need and make getting it very difficult.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Sooo managed a few evolutions today. Had to make use of these duplicate Leviathans, have 4 unique ones now haha. Decided to be different from everyone else with my Neptune. I'll do the next one as Abyss ;) Will probably work on the dual element ogres now. Also holy shit am I getting poor, thank god the weekend dungeon is here.

photo35quu45.png

photo3670u40.png

photo371ku7s.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mythlit drop rate is some kind of cruel joke, right? Of the 5 rounds, I usually get 1 dublit I don't need from the first round, and one or two actual mythlit drops from the other 4 rounds. Sooooo annoying.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Mythlit drop rate is some kind of cruel joke, right? Of the 5 rounds, I usually get 1 dublit I don't need from the first round, and one or two actual mythlit drops from the other 4 rounds. Sooooo annoying.

Yeah and I had to run no telling how many times and I have no willpower left to get the small mythlits I need for my ogres, Thanatos and 2nd 5* Siren...

Yeah and I had to run no telling how many times and I have no willpower left to get the small mythlits I need for my ogres and stuff...

I have like 6 of them just from farming pengdras. Your best bet is to just not rush, and do your thing and youll eventually get them while farming pengdras

J0dy77

Sooo managed a few evolutions today. Had to make use of these duplicate Leviathans, have 4 unique ones now haha. Decided to be different from everyone else with my Neptune. I'll do the next one as Abyss ;) Will probably work on the dual element ogres now. Also holy shit am I getting poor, thank god the weekend dungeon is here.

Damn Xel, Congrats. Those are awesome!! I just found out about that Neptune evo, crazy!!

kswiston

Yup. I played twice last night and got 1 mythlit total :(

I thought that I was about to be trolled hard by the emerald Dragon dungeon a few minutes ago. First battle was a regular and king emerald dragon. Of course the regular dragon dropped. Annoyed, I enter the second battle to see a regular emerald, high emerald, king Dragon. The normal dropped :/ After telling the game to go fuck itself, I enter the third battle to see two normals and a king dragon. Luckily, the game had some mercy on me and the king dropped. I would have lost it otherwise. Needed 200k exp to hit 70 on my earth dragon :p

I'm thinking of farming another succubus for these special dungeons. I can now beat the Mythlit dungeon without too many problems with my single Lillith if I take one of my healer girls as leader, and have either Green Odin or Viper Orochi as my helper. However, I still get rocked on the expert mask dungeon 1/2 the time. If I could take out the last two levels on those dungeons with poison, things would be swell.

Smiley90

I'm still mad I got 0 divine blue masks on Wednesday, all I needed was ONE to evolve my Siren, but got none and divine masks are pretty much un-farmable, so I'm sitting on a bunch of evolve-mats and a maxed out Siren for another week -.-

xCobalt

Congrats. I may have I use your Neptune when I attempt legendary ice mech dragon.

SaberVulcan

Had a handful of gems saved up for when the Rare thing had a higher rate of Grass monsters, since I have a shitty goblin. Got 2 crappy Fire things. :(

Smiley90

Had a handful of gems saved up for when the Rare thing had a higher rate of Grass monsters, since I have a shitty goblin. Got 2 crappy Fire things. :(

Define crappy... A lot of things have awesome evolutions.

Oh what I wouldn't give for the colour blue to show me some mercy. All I need is one blue mythlit to evolve my Undine now, and it just won't drop.

I'll just run some more Tower of Giants in hope of a Dragon Plant so I can evolve my Basilisk instead -sigh-

After a couple days of grinding Ice Mechdragon on Adept... I FINALLY GOT THE ICE MECHDRAGON ALDEBARAN!!!!

50 Cost is... quite expensive though. My total team budget is only 53. Nice to have though, I guess.

Congrats, man. I spent many a stamina point grinding for the fire mech dragon with nothing to show for it. How many tries did it take you roughly?

TimeKillr

A little off topic, but I just tried that Tower of Saviors game mentioned a few posts back and it kind of made me wish Puzzle and Dragons moved faster. After making a match in that game, it just starts firing away.

I actually respect what they did with Tower of Saviors, even if it's a clone. They actually tried to make PAD better!

... but I already invested like 80$ into PAD so I'm not switching :)

fuuuuuuuuuu

Missed the first Emerald Dragon Dungeon today. Only have 5 maxed out Pengdras waiting for Dragons. Is it 5PM Yet??

Current strategy : Max out lil' dragons (currently all in 3rd form). I have all 5. Does that seem like a viable strategy? Their special skill is lethal and the leader skill is helping immensely so far. Ignore lvl'ing up Echidana (50s), Fenrir Knight (50s), Firedragon Tyrannos, Fairlino (sp?), etc

J0dy77

Does anyone have a site that lists final monsters of each instance. Trying to figure out if there is anything else I want from twin temple Apollo with 1.5x times drop. Angel would be nice, have a Yellow knight. What's the white snake?

Smiley90

Does anyone have a site that lists final monsters of each instance. Trying to figure out if there is anything else I want from twin temple Apollo with 1.5x times drop. Angel would be nice, have a Yellow knight. What's the white snake?

like this?

keiichi

I'm still mad I got 0 divine blue masks on Wednesday, all I needed was ONE to evolve my Siren, but got none and divine masks are pretty much un-farmable, so I'm sitting on a bunch of evolve-mats and a maxed out Siren for another week -.-

I know that feeling :(

Tried running the Ice Technical Dungeon a few times and saw two masks... but they never dropped.

Good Luck!

So weekend dungeons are used to earn coins, right? Do they continue to do limited time dungeons over the weekend? I've been playing for close to 30 days but I guess I just got into the different stuff in the last week or so.

I was already able to max out the mermaid I got from a pull but I need a demon mask to get her evolved. I need one for my Ice Golem as well. I'm focused more on the other dungeons right now but I am running out of space in my box, even though I have it up to 100 now.

I told myself the two pulls I made earlier today were going to be it, but I have to admit to feeling very tempted to try it again...

Narras

I finally got my Aurora Dragon to 70 and evolved it into its final form. Now I have to go through the entire process of leveling to 70 again with my Green Dragon to evolve it.

I do hope that they start to update the dungeon design and maybe some of the attack effects. Love the artwork on the monsters in PAD.

I do too but not all of the designs look great. Some minor inconsistencies, and some ugly looking ones, imo. Small gripe in the grand scheme of things, though.

Evilshadow

Neo Member

You can get the mask on the Ice technical Dungeon, however is a random encounter but at least you can get some pengdras that will lvl up ur water monster very quickly.

thaOwner

You can get the mask on the Ice technical Dungeon, however is a random encounter but at least you can get some pengdras that will lvl up ur water monster very quickly.
True story. I actually got one from the ice technical today. It required a stone but it was worth it as I proceeded to score some pengdras as well.

J0dy77

So I just tried the Expert Glow Worm dungeon and got my stuff handed to me on a 3 dub pull. What's the trick? Do you just skip the healer and go straight for a burn team with a resolve leader?

I have a Titan as my leader currently and used a Siren healer but that didn't seem to help.

Smiley90

Whoa. While running Tower of Giants like 6 times I got 0 Dragon Plants... But 3 Dragon Flowers, which are supposed to be more rare than plants but which I don't need. Game is so cruel when it comes to dropping the stuff you don't need and not droppin the stuff you need.

ToxicAdam

I think part of the problem is that Dragon Flowers appear by themselves frequently, which greatly increases your chances of getting them, whereas dragon plants usually appear with 3 or 4 other pets.

Smiley90

I think part of the problem is that Dragon Flowers appear by themselves frequently, which greatly increases your chances of getting them, whereas dragon plants usually appear with 3 or 4 other pets.

This is true. I wonder if drop rates would be higher in Tower of Trials (since there are mo dragon flowers there), but... I'm not sure :/ also tower of trials is a waste of stamina, while tower of giants at least gives good exp

I finally snagged a mermaid from the ice mech dungeon today. So that is officially off my list of things to do.

That should open up this weekend quite nicely. and allow me to focus on Powering up.

ccbfan

Dragon fruit and Dragon Flowers are rough ones considering how often we have to do thursday dungeons.

You get a flower for pretty much 90 percent of the runs. They're pretty useful its just that in the attempt to get 15-20 dragon plants a week, you get over run with them.

Dragon fruit is even crazier. They're rare but so are its uses. I start feeding them to my greens because to be frank when you average 2-4 a week while using barely 1 a week, you can achieve quite a surplus.

Another toughy are dark and light keepers. With the red/blue/green ones you can get exactly as many as you want. Light and dark keepers? Hey you need a light keeper? Well here's 4 dark ones in a row. Heck how about I give you 2 dark ones in one run?

Smiley90

Dragon fruit and Dragon Flowers are rough ones considering how often we have to do thursday dungeons.

You get a flower for pretty much 90 percent of the runs. They're pretty useful its just that in the attempt to get 15-20 dragon plants a week, you get over run with them.

Dragon fruit is even crazier. They're rare but so are its uses. I start feeding them to my greens because to be frank when you average 2-4 a week while using barely 1 a week, you can achieve quite a surplus.

Another toughy are dark and light keepers. With the red/blue/green ones you can get exactly as many as you want. Light and dark keepers? Hey you need a light keeper? Well here's 4 dark ones in a row. Heck how about I give you 2 dark ones in one run?

Well I miscalculated how many I needed and my box space is too limited for spares. I don't want to wait til next Thursday. :p

MicH

any reason mermaid is better/worse than cupid?
Mainly due to it's active skill which changes fire orbs to heal orbs. Very useful if you run a heal orbs > other orb team. For example, I often run my Vampire Lord (heal orbs to dark orbs) with a Siren because then I can get Siren to change fire orbs to heal orbs, and then Vampire Lord makes those heal orbs to dark orbs = heavy damage.

There are many other orb changers beside Vampire Lord though :p

ParityBit

Well I think today I am going to just run the emerald dragon dungeon with my ADK account.

And with my Ammyu account I am going to try and get a light divine mask from the tech dungeon....

mercviper

Mainly due to it's active skill which changes fire orbs to heal orbs. Very useful if you run a heal orbs > other orb team. For example, I often run my Vampire Lord (heal orbs to dark orbs) with a Siren because then I can get Siren to change fire orbs to heal orbs, and then Vampire Lord makes those heal orbs to dark orbs = heavy damage.

There are many other orb changers beside Vampire Lord though :p

To add on to that, it's also because mermaid's active is easily farmed down to a 5 turn skill, as opposed to angel/cupid's active.

Evilshadow

Neo Member
So I just tried the Expert Glow Worm dungeon and got my stuff handed to me on a 3 dub pull. What's the trick? Do you just skip the healer and go straight for a burn team with a resolve leader?

I have a Titan as my leader currently and used a Siren healer but that didn't seem to help.

The trick here is very simple. Here is a video of the strategy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb...ature=youtu.be

Please look carefully at the orbs positioning.

Here is the correct link for the video. Dont know why the link is always cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb2s8xkg&feature=youtu.be

The trick here is very simple. Here is a video of the strategy to use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb...ature=youtu.be

Please look carefully at the orbs positioning.

Here is the correct link for the video. Dont know why the link is always cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmIb2s8xkg&feature=youtu.be

If you see a link on a page and you highlight it and paste it can be cut. You have to right click and it choose Copy URL or something similar depending on your browser

Evilshadow

Neo Member
If you see a link on a page and you highlight it and paste it can be cut. You have to right click and it choose Copy URL or something similar depending on your browser

I was copying the web adress on the address bar directly and paste it on the post. Had no problem with previous links

Is replacing my Alraune with a Siren the Enchantress a good idea?

Also if you fuse a monster with multiple "+" additions into another monster, do all of the "+" stats go with it, or just 1?

I am trying to get some of those dungeon specific teams going (got a couple of Nagas from last weeks fire mech, siren for better healing with dual resist teams) and I don't want to lose all of those +RCV stats I have already given my Alraune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom