• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

So far i switched my focus into getting rippers because you guys seem to say they are neat and needed. Got a green, light, and just today blue ripper dragons. I only need a couple levels and a dark keeper to get my dark dragon fully evolved. :O

Just seeing if this works, though if it does I would be open to any team/evolution suggestions people might have.

a35f8559311c9e5a93126709040d1e01.png

ParityBit

Yep. I have the white and black dragons fully evolved and they are BEASTS! Their active skill is amazing.

So do you think I should farm the lil dragons I don't have? I think my droid account is missing a couple, my iPad is missing 1 I think.

MicH

So do you think I should farm the lil dragons I don't have? I think my droid account is missing a couple, my iPad is missing 1 I think.
I'm not sure. I would first and foremost work on the ones you have already and start forming a team. When you've reached a point where you really only need those last dragon, then sure - get them. You will probably get them from the Pal machine eventually though. I'm missing the green and blue myself, but as I still have many monsters to work on, I'm not really too focused on getting them yet.

Which team compositions do you use the most? Are they working well - or do they need that extra oomph to be even more powerful? Perhaps thinking about that can help you find out what's missing.

Just pulled a Shiva followed immediately by a Valkyrie. Took way too many pulls to get there, but now I can finally quit for the duration of the light event.

Radav

Just pulled a Shiva followed immediately by a Valkyrie. Took way too many pulls to get there, but now I can finally quit for the duration of the light event.

Congrats! So jealous! After thinking about it a bit more. I'm going to hold off as long as I can in hopes we get an increased god drop day before this light event goes away. If we don't I'll just spend my stones on Thurs. next week and pray that I can come up with a Valkyrie with what I have. I could really use one. I have the perfect lineup for the 6.25 healer team just need the Valk!

ParityBit

I'm not sure. I would first and foremost work on the ones you have already and start forming a team. When you've reached a point where you really only need those last dragon, then sure - get them. You will probably get them from the Pal machine eventually though. I'm missing the green and blue myself, but as I still have many monsters to work on, I'm not really too focused on getting them yet.

Which team compositions do you use the most? Are they working well - or do they need that extra oomph to be even more powerful? Perhaps thinking about that can help you find out what's missing.

My iPad team seems pretty good. well, they are mostly starter dragons right now. And a top class healer. Nothing cool though. No poison or anything. My Droid one is weak on damage. It's that stupid Marine Rider!

MicH

Nice! What's with the Shivas today? :p

My iPad team seems pretty good. well, they are mostly starter dragons right now. And a top class healer. Nothing cool though. No poison or anything. My Droid one is weak on damage. It's that stupid Marine Rider!
You can easily make an ADK team on your iPad. You certainly have the dragons to do it. I would focus on your lil' dragons here, and you can use your starter dragons until then.

Your Droid team seems to weigh more towards a green team. Wood Mech, Marine rider, Fortoytops, Brachy, Lil' green and perhaps a friend Alraune healer or an ADK. That would be pretty damn good.

I'm curious. Ordered a new phone I'll have next week. If I root it, I can transfer my game with no issue? Should I just quit now? I don't want to start over..

xCobalt

I'm curious. Ordered a new phone I'll have next week. If I root it, I can transfer my game with no issue? Should I just quit now? I don't want to start over..

Not sure what kind of phone you'll be getting but on ios devices, theres a Document folder located in the game's directory. That has all user information.

Not sure what kind of phone you'll be getting but on ios devices, theres a Document folder located in the game's directory. That has all user information.
Sorry about that. I have a Huawei Mercury and I'm jumping up to a Galaxy Note 2. I've been backing up my game like it was advised to do. Was just wondering if it'd be possible to transfer it to a new phone with no issues.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Is the 2x drop on myth/dublits 2x all day long? Please tell me it is. I have a LOT of evolutions to finish today that are waiting on mythlits alone.

I ended up maxing my Earth Dragon and evolving him to Graviton. After doing some more emerald runs I have 3 Kings and 1 High, so not a ton but a start. I am no wondering if I should level up Graviton (he's only at 7) or put the xp towards Dragon Knight/Mandrake (leaning toward DK). Thoughts?

The ruby dungeon is going to end up being helpful, but probably down the road. I have Volcano Dragon ready to evolve but I need a fruit. I could save the ruby dragons to feed him and also evolve pendgras.

Sapphire is the dungeon I am looking forward to most, and it may be the hardest one for me to actually do because of timing. I'd like to put all that stuff towards my Neptune, though I do need a divine mask so I guess there is no rush.

Just did 3 pal pulls - 2 nothing, but 1 high metal dragon so at least some xp.

Doing 3 rare pulls...first, duplicate Titan :(...second, Fairlio (don't have one on this device but not exciting)...last, Mystic Dark Knight. OK, I am happy with that last one as it eventually evolves into Chaos Dragon Knight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is the 2x drop on myth/dublits 2x all day long? Please tell me it is. I have a LOT of evolutions to finish today that are waiting on mythlits alone.

It's all day. The timer reflects the duration of the current dungeon, that includes bonuses. (E.g. The mechdragon timers change from 9d to 1d if there is a 1d 2x bonus, then they change to 8d once the bonus is over). So if it says 12h 2x, it's 12h for the 2x bonus, not just the dungeon :)

ToxicAdam

Beat the last level of Lava River (forget the name) without using any stones on my second try.

Odin Leader

Rainbow Keeper
Siren
Enchilada
Phoenix Knight

Helper: Flame Drall

Flame Drall is perfect for this level. Halves the Wood/Fire damage and provides you more hearts when needed. Enc. and Siren give you more RCV to heal up quicker. Enc has the delay skill when needed and the Rainbow Keeper has the big HP's and the damage mitigator when needed.

Onto Ocean Falls ..

Kosh

From the Gungho FB page:

The Lunar New Year has started a little early in the land of Puzzle & Dragons! From now until February 14, you'll receive a free Magic Stone each day. Don't forget to log in and check your messages to collect them. We've also got a special gift planned for you this weekend...

Godfest hopefully.

ParityBit

From the Gungho FB page:

The Lunar New Year has started a little early in the land of Puzzle & Dragons! From now until February 14, you'll receive a free Magic Stone each day. Don't forget to log in and check your messages to collect them. We've also got a special gift planned for you this weekend...

Godfest hopefully.

Ohhh, ahhh. Nice :) Maybe I will get something fun for my accounts!

Right now I am regenerating stamina so I can run the jewel dungeon all night. SInce you guys voted I level up my dudes!

MicH

From the Gungho FB page:

Godfest hopefully.
Couldn't the special gift be the Lunar dungeon tomorrow? The one with the King Gold dragons?

And I sure as hell won't say no to 6 free stones :D

Smiley90

Couldn't the special gift be the Lunar dungeon tomorrow? The one with the King Gold dragons?

And I sure as hell won't say no to 6 free stones :D

I think this is most likely, because the current light promo is scheduled until the 15th and won't change this weekend, sadly

I think it's a three floor dungeon with just a single King Gold on each, but I'm not positive about that. Supposedly you're also only allowed to run it once, but apparently the last time they tried a single-run dungeon they fucked up and you could do it as much as time allowed so who knows.

I think it's a three floor dungeon with just a single King Gold on each, but I'm not positive about that. Supposedly you're also only allowed to run it once, but apparently the last time they tried a single-run dungeon they fucked up and you could do it as much as time allowed so who knows.
Oh god! Please fuck this up, GungHo! That would be so amazing!

Smiley90

I think I'll skip my Sapphire window in favour of more sprites, plus I have no blue monsters that need levelling close to evolving... I need green though, 9 levels left for my Mandrake to become an Alraune.

ParityBit

I think I'll skip my Sapphire window in favour of more sprites, plus I have no blue monsters that need levelling close to evolving... I need green though, 9 levels left for my Mandrake to become an Alraune.

I take any leveling stuff. Even if off color. You can get sprites in normal dungeons!

Smiley90

I take any leveling stuff. Even if off color. You can get sprites in normal dungeons!

Drop rate for them is abysmal and i dont wanna sit on max level monsters for a week :p plus i need more rainbow expert ones...

J0dy77

From the Gungho FB page:

Godfest hopefully.

I made a conscious decision to buy a bunch of Box space. I was sitting on 4 stones and dumped 3. Those extra 15 slots will save me from dumping the lower level evo mats and feeders and make saving stamina a lot easier.

If they do drop a godfest on us this weekend I'll give them 10 bucks for 2 pulls. /crossing fingers

Edit: I saw the new year dungeon from a few posts back. Very interesting.

Radav

Yeah I decided after running the expert sprites a few times last week that I'd better just stick to running that all day today. Turns out I got myself 3 more dub-topalits in 2 more runs bringing me to 6 for the day. LOL I really wish you could trade evo mats in this game at the very least. Then I could find the person who's getting all the dark stuff that needs light and we could swap.

Hopefully the gift they're talking about is a godfest and not just the free Gold Kings. I'm dying to roll for some new monsters!

Yeah I decided after running the expert sprites a few times last week that I'd better just stick to running that all day today. Turns out I got myself 3 more dub-topalits in 2 more runs bringing me to 6 for the day. LOL I really wish you could trade evo mats in this game at the very least. Then I could find the person who's getting all the dark stuff that needs light and we could swap.

Hopefully the gift they're talking about is a godfest and not just the free Gold Kings. I'm dying to roll for some new monsters!

I'm the other way around. I'm bloody after trying to get my Valkyrie this morning, and now that I finally did get her, I just want to level her up with some gold kings :)

Can't wait for them Gold Kings. My Holy dragon is ready for 'em.

Also, I've been wondering for a while, but what does PG stand for? I noticed some of my GAF friends have changed their names to PG, and I run into them all the time as dungeon explorers.

I think PG is the P&D facebook group.

Ah, thanks xCobalt. Makes sense. Lot of good info floating around in that group.

xCobalt

Can't wait for them Gold Kings. My Holy dragon is ready for 'em.

Also, I've been wondering for a while, but what does PG stand for? I noticed some of my GAF friends have changed their names to PG, and I run into them all the time as dungeon explorers.

I think PG is the P&D facebook group.

Mashing

I have 4 evo's that just need mythlits. I haven't gotten a single drop.

Is it better to farm those on normal (10 stam) or expert (25 stam)? Last time I did expert I got dublits and didn't see any mythlits.

I have 4 evo's that just need mythlits. I haven't gotten a single drop.

Is it better to farm those on normal (10 stam) or expert (25 stam)? Last time I did expert I got dublits and didn't see any mythlits.

Do the normal if you are going for mythlits. Expert is for the dub-___lits.

dammit. I'm 2 plants short for Pengra evos. Where is the most consistent place to find them? I've ran tower of Giants a few times, but nothing.

Knew I should've done more yesterday...

blackflag

dammit. I'm 2 plants short for Pengra evos. Where is the most consistent place to find them? I've ran tower of Giants a few times, but nothing.

Knew I should've done more yesterday...

You'll learn. I got 50 yesterday. Plant day is best day.

It is really hard toget them any other day and I don't think it's worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom