• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolved Odin doesn't really give you anything new except for more HPs. His team cost jumps from 25 to 45. Plus his evolution costs are pretty steep.

If you can keep the box space, i would just save all your green fodder for your ADK once he gets evolved, (assuming you get the mask)
Wow never knew his cost jumped so high, but he is only level 5 I assume I should get him to at least 50. I don't know whether it is better to evolve my green dragon first as it seems rippers are necessary for pretty much everything. I'll take your word on it and save my green fodder for next Wednesday's mask dungeons.

I take it evolving my black dragon should supersede my lilith?

raiot

Good luck to everyone going for Hera! I couldn't max my demons or they would have blown the limit of all amaterasus in my friendlist except xelios and I can't rely on him alone! They are at 47 and 40 but it should do the trick...

Kosh

Didn't make it out of the first round. Haha! Going to use up the rest of my stamina and spend a stone to try again.

Dhx

Have you gotten any Lil Dragons from the Pal machine? Don't overlook those, they're very good as you level them. Can probably dump a couple dragon flowers if you're tight on space. Vampire would be a nice place to start for a dark team and dark is easier to level with the frequent metal dragon events.

I've been hoarding pal rolls until some type of special event, mostly because I'm not sure what the best strategy is with pal points yet. Should I give it a few spins to hopefully begin working on a Lil Dragon?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
massive death and destruction...

I believe in poker it is called "going on tilt"

I am done for a while.

Me too buddy. My team is just too weak to kill things fast enough. I got to the second round and that was that. I think I'm going to wait until I can field a team with 16.5k HP.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have... 81 coins left. This is a first. What do I do now :( I need to evolve my monsters! :(

blackflag

Now I have a dilemma....

First round was cake and dark mystic knight dropped. One of the 2 remaining monsters I need.....so how many stones am I willing to spend to get through this LOL

raiot

Round 4 with 5 stones spend due to idiocy but now I load up my skills to sweep round 5 and have a mindless resolve grind to the end!

Kosh

Now I have a dilemma....

First round was cake and dark mystic knight dropped. One of the 2 remaining monsters I need.....so how many stones am I willing to spend to get through this LOL

OMG, lol. I need one of those too. I probably spend every stone I have at that point.

I"ve spent two stones now. I'm on the second round with only one enemy, so I'm guaranteed to make it to round 3.

blackflag

I'm on round 3 lol 2 demons same turn...red knight on their same turn every 3 rounds or so. 1 stone spent. Waiting for Neptune to recharge

Kosh

I'm on round 3 lol 2 demons same turn...red knight on their same turn every 3 rounds or so. 1 stone spent. Waiting for Neptune to recharge

I had Blue Knight, Light Demon, Green Demon all on a 2 turn timer in round 3. Enchilada, Siren, and Valk powers in that order saved my ass. Charging up right now on the Blue Knight, then round 4.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Sorry I'm a bit late but I just put up Ammy for anyone wanting to try Hera who hasn't already jumped in. Gonna try myself with Ammy + Awakened Odin, Rainbow Keeper x2, Noble Mech, Heavenly Neptune. Here goes!

Kosh

Had Venus to about 1/4 and ran out of RCV orbs with Siren, Orochi, and Enchilada still charging... 3 stones so far.

Uthred

Round 2, three stones spent, I clearly dont have the dps for this. Spent the second stone only because I spent the first, and spent the third only because of the second. Think Im going to need to wait till next time.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Finally at the gods, I can rest easy now... Venus is such a pushover. Neptune's poison is a major help.

So far Minerva is brainless too with this setup.

Alright, I'm all the way up to Hera. It's going ok so far, but I can definitely see that requiring healing every turn there's some room for messups when I get a string of bad luck on hearts before my cooldowns are up. I think I got this though, a 0 stone clear is going to feel so damn good

Question - I have enough pendgras to max out either Siren or Aurora Dragon. I don't have the keepers (Tuesday) or myhtlits (tomorrow) for either one. I'd like to get Siren evolved and back to level 1 before feeding her marine goblins (she is currently at skill level 3). Evolved Aurora Dragon would be my 3rd ripper (red & green) with Holy Dragon being a potential 4th (actually could max the two dragons, and Holy would be ready with a mythlit tomorrow).

So, max Siren or Aurora & Holy Dragon?

blackflag

Round 2, three stones spent, I clearly dont have the dps for this. Spent the second stone only because I spent the first, and spent the third only because of the second. Think Im going to need to wait till next time.

Do you have poison? It's much easier once you hit round 5. At least through round 9

commish

Decided to try again, this time just going with an awakened odin/ammy build and hope I can get hades down fast enough. So far on the bosses with no stones used, but that's the easy part.

blackflag

Finally at the gods, I can rest easy now... Venus is such a pushover. Neptune's poison is a major help.

So far Minerva is brainless too with this setup.

Yeah I'm not even using a healer leader just resist and Odin and this is really easy up to Hera. Still killing hades so we shall see. Just that unlucky 3rd round cost me 1.

blackflag

Decided to try again, this time just going with an awakened odin/ammy build and hope I can get hades down fast enough. So far on the bosses with no stones used, but that's the easy part.

I always heard the bosses are the easy part seems true so far. Does hades do something crazy after awhile? Killing him now

Uthred

Do you have poison? It's much easier once you hit round 5. At least through round 9

Have poison (Lilith 5 star) but it doesnt seem to do a huge amount. Think I'm just going to leave it for this go round. Good luck to all the other brave souls trying it ;)

commish

I always heard the bosses are the easy part seems true so far. Does hades do something crazy after awhile? Killing him now

For my set-up, Hades will kill me since Odin's resolve won't be able to withstand it. So, my hope is to use my two rainbow's skills to stave off two attacks and hope I can get him down. If I can do it under 5 stones I'll be happy. Might be a tall order, haha. If I had the 16.5k HP, it'd be a no-brainer. Alas.

blackflag

For my set-up, Hades will kill me since Odin's resolve won't be able to withstand it. So, my hope is to use my two rainbow's skills to stave off two attacks and hope I can get him down. If I can do it under 5 stones I'll be happy. Might be a tall order, haha. If I had the 16.5k HP, it'd be a no-brainer. Alas.

Yeah I only have 12,994 hp but hopefully that's ok. Hades is no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom