• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
My evolutions for today. Out of stones, not buying more for the time being. Got lucky with metal dragons for Hera.

photo6wmyn7.png

photo3scb8x.png

photo4evxmt.png

photo76tald.png

ToxicAdam

I'll make some people hate me, but this was my 2nd attempt on him overall. I did one adept one and one technical master one and got it.... I can't use him for a little while but it'll be really cool when I can. :)

You better do Expert and get that free stone.

Also, the only people we hate are the ones who do Adept and get the drop. :p

xelios said:
My evolutions for today. Out of stones, not buying more for the time being. Got lucky with metal dragons for Hera.

Thanks for posting this. I assumed Hera's evolved team cost would be 40 or 45, so I put her on the backburner to level up. Now I'm going to do her next.

ccbfan

Also, the only people we hate are the ones who do Adept and get the drop. :p

Nah I still hate him.

but then I also hate people that get bad luck since its better than most luck I've had in this game.

When I got bad luck and got my Noble Mech dragon in 4 master tries (40 percent drop). I was super excited and happy since it was some on the best luck I've had in this game.

J0dy77

So Dublit drop rate is pretty awful huh? I've done a bunch of runs today, no rainbow and only 3 total dubs. Good to know I can get through it pretty easy though.

J0dy77

Most of what people think of as the best endgame stuff is all gacha exclusive. The Mystic Knights, the Healers (Lilith, Alraune, Siren, Archangel, Echidna), Vampire, and the ripper dragons (Lil' Black Dragon, Lil' Red Dragon, etc) are probably the only good endgame monsters that AREN'T gacha exclusive.

This is a very depressing comment to me and was hoping this wasn't the case. I still have a lot I want to accomplish with this game but if the only way to get certain mobs is through the Gacha I'll eventually burn out.

I'd hope they would make a dungeon available for each of the really desirable mobs with limited availability like Zeus and Herra. I'm definitely not spending more money on stones and would be a shame if I could never obtain a Shiva, Neptune, Viper Orochi and maybe Odin. Those are really the only ones I know of that I'd consider must have.

TimeKillr

Nah I still hate him.

but then I also hate people that get bad luck since its better than most luck I've had in this game.

When I got bad luck and got my Noble Mech dragon in 4 master tries (40 percent drop). I was super excited and happy since it was some on the best luck I've had in this game.

Seriously, you don't want to know about my luck.

I should dig up the posts I made last sunday when it was a godfest... I spent 170 stones to get a few gods and a SHIT TON of stuff that I didn't need. It was getting ridiculous. I think I have most of the gods nobody wants, Angelion, Parvati, Lakshmi, Thor, Vritra... It was seriously fucked up. My only good pulls from last weekend are 3 succubus (2 of them in a row, mind you) and an Ammy. Everything else was pure shit.

MicH

So I really want that Noble Mechdragon and I have been thinking about doing Master (since it obviously refuse to drop on expert), but I'm a little unsure of what team to bring. I think I need double resist:

Lightning Holy Dragon leaders
Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon
Echidna (unevolved) / Alraune / Light Machine Golem Mk. III / Chaos Dragon Knight

As you can see I am very unsure about the last spot. I am afraid I won't get enough RCV with only Siren. She isn't maxed either. What do you guys suggest out of the options listed? I do also have a Rainbow Keeper if that is better.

flammie

I should dig up the posts I made last sunday when it was a godfest... I spent 170 stones to get a few gods and a SHIT TON of stuff that I didn't need. It was getting ridiculous. I think I have most of the gods nobody wants, Angelion, Parvati, Lakshmi, Thor, Vritra... It was seriously fucked up. My only good pulls from last weekend are 3 succubus (2 of them in a row, mind you) and an Ammy. Everything else was pure shit.

What? You can make some awesome blue/green teams with evolved Lakshmi/Parvati.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So I really want that Noble Mechdragon and I have been thinking about doing Master (since it obviously refuse to drop on expert), but I'm a little unsure of what team to bring. I think I need double resist:

Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon
Echidna (unevolved) / Alraune / Light Machine Golem Mk. III / Chaos Dragon Knight

As you can see I am very unsure about the last spot. I am afraid I won't get enough RCV with only Siren. She isn't maxed either. What do you guys suggest out of the options listed? I do also have a Rainbow Keeper if that is better.

I did double resist, siren (no skillups), 2 rainbows and echidna and had no problems at all.

xelios

To be fair, Verche isn't a god until the final evo :p

Yeah, and he's the only god who doesn't require 707k xp to reach level 50, that's all I was pointing out.

Anyway, my next evolutionary goals are Indra, Dark Minerva, Abyss Neptune, Awoken Odin, Light Golem & Flame Mech Warrior. Not sure I really care about Yomi or Kagatsuchi for a long time and everything else is evolved.

ToxicAdam

Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon

I'm not sure if he is on your friends list, but raiot has a Light/Dark Hades that would be a big help for you. It damage reduces and has a skill that can reduce HP's by 30%. A fairlion or another lightening dragon wouldn't be a bad substitute either if you can't get the Hades.

I would bring enchilada for your 4 spot. Her special is a life saver when the orbs aren't dropping or you are waiting for Siren to charge back up. Plus, she will increase your total RCV.

Also, I wouldn't bother with the meteor dragon and bring the Keeper instead. Assuming you can afford the team costs.

Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon

I was about to post when I saw yours. I was about to rank up and had stamina to burn so I decided to try Master out.

I was pretty safe on account of the keepers and my siren was on 7 turns cool down.

Used a friend's Holy for 1/2 light dmg reduction.

Noble started going nuts with noble strike, and around 1/4 health it spammed that ish like 5 times in a row. You might be okay if you store up the rippers and store gems as needed. I tried to play real safe, though. I had the keepers mitigating damage whenever I was down to half life.

Got the thing to drop in the end, too. Wondering if I should try for skill up or just keep for the day my team cost number is high enough.

ccbfan

Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon

I would go

Lightning Holy Dragon
Siren the Enchanter
Chaos Devil Dragon
Meteor Volcano Dragon
Rainbow Keeper

For the Partner I would use a double resist but another Lightning Holy Dragon would be my least desired. Try to go defense (Orb to Heal, HEalers) first unless you can get a light neptune or a light hades.

Rainbow keeper active skill is super important since the chimera mid-boss likes to double bind leaders and follow it with a double hit which will probably KO you if you don't use the rainbow keepers 1/2 damage skill. Plus the noble dragon at one point goes psycho and doe its triple hit move like 5 time in a row. You'll need that 1/2 damage skill then too.

TimeKillr

I was about to post when I saw yours. I was about to rank up an shad stamina to burn so I decided to try Master out.

I was pretty safe on account of the keepers and my siren was on 7 turns cool down.

Noble started going nuts with noble strike, soon it to me like 5 times in a row. You might be okay if you store up the rippers and store gems as needed.

Got the thing to drop in the end, too. Wondering if I should try for skill up or just keep for the day my team cost number is high enough.

See this is awesome, and you also got plenty of cool drops. At least I got the dragon when I did it, because I got jack shit otherwise :)

ccbfan

Angelion, Parvati, Lakshmi, Ammy are better than anything I got.

Here's some of my greatest hits.

21 Metal dragon runs before I got a King.

Well over 100 runs to get my mermaid.

50 Expert Wind Mech dragon runs and 8 master Wind Mech dragon runs before I got a Wind mech.

11 expert spirit dungeon runs before I got the double rainbow spirit. On that 11th run I got the double rainbow from a solo double rainbow in the 3rd floor only for the game to give me an impossible situation in the fourth floor since the game went combo crazy on the 3rd floor and killed the solo double rainbow when I was starting to charge. I died.

4 for 8 on the rainbow keeper dungeon 2x. It had a 80 percent drop rate and I was 4 for 8.

Got 0 light swordsmen after like 10 runs.

Ran though 30 pal pulls last week and kept one thing.

My rare pulls are

Ivory Dragon x2 - The most useless of all dragons.
Shandra - OK but the worst of the double resist since it's active skill conflict with Siren's
Vritra - I have no idea what to use this for other than resolve teams but I don't have an orochi
green swordman - Good character but its really easy to get green swordsman from special dungeon
Yomi - This one might be good. Just have no idea how to use her.

xelios

I wouldn't waste the 50 cost mechs trying for a skillup unless I had more than two. Ice is the only one I have two of so far.

See this is awesome, and you also got plenty of cool drops. At least I got the dragon when I did it, because I got jack shit otherwise :)

Congrats to you, man! I'm amped my team's getting a little stronger. If it goes 2x percentage drop, I'll try it again. I need a CDD for the dark mech, whenever it's released for us.

Props to all the awesome evolutions, Xel and MicH. Just getting the rippers I have up to snuff is taking forever!

I wouldn't waste the 50 cost mechs trying for a skillup unless I had more than two. Ice is the only one I have two of so far.

Cool. 'Guess I'll keep it for now then.

MicH

Thank you so much for your help, guys. I think I've decided on a team based on your suggestions:

Lightning Holy Dragon (leader)
Chaos Devil Dragon
Siren
Echidna (too damn afraid I won't have enough RCV :p)
Rainbow Keeper

That would give me almost 10k HP with a helper, which hopefully could be the Dark/Light Hades or a Water/Light Neptune. I would need to get either raiot or Xelios to put those up for me, though :p (don't have the stamina quite yet though, probably have tto wait until tomorrow).
Also what about an Angelion as a leader? Light resist and dark to heal? (pretty poor since two of my members are dark, but it gives me emergency heal) - Or is she super crappy?

xelios

Well the problem is I have all these final evolutions of gods and now I need to level them, which will take forever if I don't buy stones. A big update would be bittersweet since I have so much work left to do. I've saved duplicate god pulls in case they ever get dual elements like Minerva or Neptune, and kept two of each damage voider in case I ever need them for some reason. I get so confused as to what to do with some duplicates. I hate throwing away things I don't have two of but at the same time I could be keeping them for no reason and wasting box space.

I have ~145 favorites.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Well the problem is I have all these final evolutions of gods and now I need to level them, which will take forever if I don't buy stones. A big update would be bittersweet since I have so much work left to do. I've saved duplicate god pulls in case they ever get dual elements like Minerva or Neptune, and kept two of each damage voider in case I ever need them for some reason. I get so confused as to what to do with some duplicates. I hate throwing away things I don't have two of but at the same time I could be keeping them for no reason and wasting box space.

I am up to 6 vampires. I don't know what to do with them.

xelios

Those are really nice evolves actually. All very useful, congrats!

I really want Hades, but I have most everything else dark. To pull or not to pull? I'm going to end up wasting a good chunk of money if I do, I just know it.

Edit: In fact I just looked and the only dark pull I'm missing IS Hades. That's a hell no to pulling, right?

xCobalt

I'm actually gonna refill my stamina so I can use him to try out Noble Mech master. Thanks!

Be careful because the devils can and will disable dark monsters. I ran into 3 devils in one wave and my dark monsters were disabled for about 7 turns.

xelios

I thought about rolling for Hades. The odds, being the only dark I don't have, then I went into my iTunes history and looked at what I spent on this game since I began and my jaw kinda dropped to the floor...

I decided not to, and I think I am never rolling for anything again. I'm ashamed. Like really ashamed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I thought about rolling for Hades. The odds, being the only dark I don't have, then I went into my iTunes history and looked at what I spent on this game since I began and my jaw kinda dropped to the floor...

I decided not to, and I think I am never rolling for anything again. I'm ashamed. Like really ashamed.

I wish I could give you one.. I have 2. It makes me feel weird having 2 of something that you have none of, given you have pretty much everything else that I don't have oO

xelios

I wish I could give you one.. I have 2. It makes me feel weird having 2 of something that you have none of, given you have pretty much everything else that I don't have oO

Hey at least you can make both busty evolutions, that's pretty nice! I have that with Neptune and Minerva, but for some reason Hades has eluded me.

Smiley90

Hey at least you can make both busty evolutions, that's pretty nice! I have that with Neptune and Minerva, but for some reason Hades has eluded me.

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do, not sure how useful dark/dark is gonna be, but it's nice I'll eventually get both. I need another mythlit to first evolve my Hades though... THEN I can start thinking about doing ultimate...

blackflag

Those are really nice evolves actually. All very useful, congrats!

I really want Hades, but I have most everything else dark. To pull or not to pull? I'm going to end up wasting a good chunk of money if I do, I just know it.

Edit: In fact I just looked and the only dark pull I'm missing IS Hades. That's a hell no to pulling, right?

I wouldn't do it. I really only want a viper orochi and maybe a venus but I've decided i'm done pulling until expansion gods are added then at least I have a chance to get them instead of most likely just getting a billion duplicates trying to roll for a viper.

you have Hera, which is almost as good. dont feel bad about not pulling, i dont :). theres actually 2 monsters i want - yomi and hades. but im not pulling again until the update, because i know ill blow at least another few hundred dollars after the update, and maybe ill get them (or something better) then

blackflag

you have Hera, which is almost as good. dont feel bad about not pulling, i dont :). theres actually 2 monsters i want - yomi and hades. but im not pulling again until the update, because i know ill blow at least another few hundred dollars after the update, and maybe ill get them (or something better) then

This is my plan

Raven77

Lol this has got to be one of the most cheating games i've ever played.

I have a great healer, and I'm loaded with nothing but hearts...

I don't have a healer, I get hardly any hearts...

Great strategy for a game designed to make you buy stones...

Still loving it, just super annoying sometimes. Thus the fatal flaw of this business model.

Smiley90

Lol this has got to be one of the most cheating games i've ever played.

I have a great healer, and I'm loaded with nothing but hearts...

I don't have a healer, I get hardly any hearts...

Great strategy for a game designed to make you buy stones...

Still loving it, just super annoying sometimes. Thus the fatal flaw of this business model.

Get an orb changer (heal-> colour or colour-> heal), all your subjective problems are gone

Kosh

Hera took away all my plant farming time yesterday. Now I'm out of plants already. I did a few pulls and got a Mystic Dark Knight, but can't evolve him without a plant. :(

Got a Tiamat too and evolved him into the Wooden Dark version.

I got the dub-amelit I needed to get Sea Deity Abyss Neptune but I am holding off I think - the 30 points he would cost me would eat up close to half of my 68 team points. Should I reconsider?

I am thinking of trying the noble mech technical dungeon with Lightning Holy/Lilith or Echidna/Rainbow Keeper/Graviton/amd a myth-dublit. I don't have a ton of levels on the LHD - would that be a concern? And what would I be pairing with?

Used up my 11 pal pulls and the only thing I am keeping is a second Lil' White Dragon. Was hoping to get the black one to complete my set but...

So, a 2XADK with 4 rippers is 74 points. I should be able to do that in a few levels and obviously that group is going to do a ton of damage, but is it useful for much? I am at the last stage of the first red technical dungeons and somewhere in the dungeon after Castle of Satan.

I got the dub-amelit I needed to get Sea Deity Abyss Neptune but I am holding off I think - the 30 points he would cost me would eat up close to half of my 68 team points. Should I reconsider?

I am thinking of trying the noble mech technical dungeon with Lightning Holy/Lilith or Echidna/Rainbow Keeper/Graviton/amd a myth-dublit. I don't have a ton of levels on the LHD - would that be a concern? And what would I be pairing with?

Used up my 11 pal pulls and the only thing I am keeping is a second Lil' White Dragon. Was hoping to get the black one to complete my set but...

So, a 2XADK with 4 rippers is 74 points. I should be able to do that in a few levels and obviously that group is going to do a ton of damage, but is it useful for much? I am at the last stage of the first red technical dungeons and somewhere in the dungeon after Castle of Satan.

The only real reason you do Neptune's busty evolution is for the second element resistance. If you aren't in dire need of a 50% dark reducer then you should hold off until you have the team cost to comfortable put him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom