• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, shitty luck on Emerald Dragons just now.

Total runs: 20

Kings - 4
Highs - 10
Regular - 86

In any case, if my math is correct, after I use all these babies to evolve pengdras, that should give me around 2.5 million exp to dump into someone, assuming no greats or supers. Tomorrow when I get a double rainbow I can evolve my Odin, so maybe I'll try to take him to 70, and then use the rest on either my 53 Pavarotti or my 64 ADK

MicH

Just fed my Echidna (unevolved) two King Ruby Dragons and one High and she went from level 37 to level 59. I couldn't understand why she kept leveling, when I noticed how few experience it's taken to level her to level 59. Guess I'm too used to level high-experience monsters :p But yay - so close to evolving :D

Just fed my Echidna (unevolved) two King Ruby Dragons and one High and she went from level 37 to level 59. I couldn't understand why she kept leveling, when I noticed how few experience it's taken to level her to level 59. Guess I'm too used to level high-experience monsters :p But yay - so close to evolving :D

She's a 1,000,000 tier monster, which means it would take her 1 million to go from 1 to 99. So very easy to level her. When you evolve her she goes to a 4 million tier monster though :(

MicH

She's a 1,000,000 tier monster, which means it would take her 1 million to go from 1 to 99. So very easy to level her. When you evolve her she goes to a 4 million tier monster though :(
So many 4m monsters. My Chaos Devil Dragon went from 30 to 39 with one Super King Metal Dragon + random trash. That's not very much :(

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Yeah after 50 it gets pretty grueling leveling the gods and other 4 million exp monsters.

Another evolution update:

82a609da819bd3dffdfb2efe6fc478c5.png

A bit of a grind now to get him to ripper form.

0c273863b8aca575ecb206b4ae1facad.png

This guy doesn't excite me (unless there is something I am missing) but all the talk of a 3rd upgrade coming for him made me go ahead and do it. Still, a -500 RCV? Can that be worth it?

03cfd809e97158c953bec25ce57b51d0.png

3dff97fc893f10a7999b08c8d167e52b.png

Double resists seem like an easy call to go with.

6ccd14375e772e3df28c39f60fc20c3f.png

afcaa39baeec409d347d573ada6da687.png

Just need about 350k and I can evolve Mandrake to Alarune and have all (with the Archangel and Lilith I already have) the final versions of the healers.

db61ca79600d330b1d5ffbe34bcca15e.png

I actually did this one a couple of days ago, but seems worthy of sharing :).

J0dy77

Anyone have a 50% water reduction leader they could put up? Blue Ripper would be ideal. Want to finish Oceanus falls but the final dragon hits like a truck.

Kosh

I have 34 dragon plants so far and still need MOAR! Also, 25 Dragon Fruit and I doubt I need that many of them.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just need about 350k and I can evolve Mandrake to Alarune and have all the final (for now) versions of the healers.

You'll have 3/5 healers ;) There's also Archangel (yellow) and Lilith (dark)! Although both Lilith and Echidna are non-traditional healers, if you wanna call them so, because only Siren, Alraune and Archangel have the 3x RCU upon match skill, while Lilith&Echidna have more offensive skills.

xCobalt

I have 34 dragon plants so far and still need MOAR! Also, 25 Dragon Fruit and I doubt I need that many of them.

It took me awhile to realize this but dragon fruit give a decent amount of exp. I believe its about 5000 exp. Pretty good outside of jewel dragons and pengdras.

You'll have 3/5 healers ;) There's also Archangel (yellow) and Lilith (dark)! Although both Lilith and Echidna are non-traditional healers, if you wanna call them so, because only Siren, Alraune and Archangel have the 3x RCU upon match skill, while Lilith&Echidna have more offensive skills.

Already have Archangel, Lilith the Witch of the Night, and Great Valk. Is grouping them really viable for any tougher dungeons?

J0dy77

He hits for over 31k, I'd use an Odin.

Hmmm. The team I ran this morning had my blue ripper and chaos knight leaders. He was bringing me to basically dead from 18k HP. Maybe dual resist won't work.

Not sure if I could keep myself at 100%.

Smiley90

Already have Archangel, Lilith the Witch of the Night, and Great Valk. Is grouping them really viable for any tougher dungeons?

Not really (unless you run them with Odin/Valk leaders I'd say), but you mentioned Echidna, Siren and Alraune as having "all" healers and I just wantded to add that Archangel and Lilith are also part of the group of coloured healers. Valk isn't really part of this, she's special, while the other 5 are all the equivalents for the colour.

xCobalt

It actually is pretty viable. If you have GV as leader with Lilith, Siren, Echidna and a filler (most people use another valk if they have it or a healer/orb changer) paired with a Viper, you can probably take down some high level dungeons. You'd be doing pretty good damage, have very high RCV/healing and the ability to stall if needed. You could also try running 2 Valkyries as leader and use them to clear some of the easier dungeons.

What the hell?! In-game bulletin says today is Metal Dragon day and all of a sudden I see Emerald Dragon dungeon! I see GAF is already aware, but it caught me by surprise. Good thing I was farming Dragon Plants, or I wouldn't have noticed it. Wonder what colored Dragons I missed from earlier.

Not really (unless you run them with Odin/Valk leaders I'd say), but you mentioned Echidna, Siren and Alraune as having "all" healers and I just wantded to add that Archangel and Lilith are also part of the group of coloured healers. Valk isn't really part of this, she's special, while the other 5 are all the equivalents for the colour.

Ah, edited it to make it clear I do have all the colors. I include Valk in the group because she is listed as a healer.

Nista

Well I guess Xelios' Hades is good luck. Just got the dark mech dragon to drop on my second Expert run ever.

If only I had that sort of luck with skill ups.

Smiley90

I need like 7 Mythlits out of tomorrow, that just won't be fun without 2x :( not to mention I should really also go for sime dublits, since I need them for my Hades&Tiamat ultimate evos, gaaaaah.

Been doing some reading on possible Zeus teams. Seems Orochi is a popular Sub for the delay, not sure if Echidna can fill that role as well as Orochi.

I'm now thinking Vamp Lead/Hera/Hera/CDK, Not sure if I want my second CDK or a Rainbow Keeper or even something to delay such as Echidna.

I have the monsters but not the levels, so that takes some work. I think I'll put a few stones to use in Metal Dragons, was rather effective.

What would you guys say, for that last spot?
Another CDK, for sure. With dual Vamp Lord leaders and 2 CDK subs, your team would be an offensive powerhouse. Echidna's a special use monster. You don't need her for most dungeons if you're running a 4x ATK Dark team with 4 orb changers.

I'm glad to see we'll be jumping straight to version 5.0! Looking forward to getting the next evolution stages of several monsters. I've already got a max-skilled Gigas, too. But what I'm looking forward to the most is multiple team setups and Dark/Light Pengdras! Gah! Now the decision is even harder whether or not to skip the Asian/Greek god fest on 2/28. I should probably wait until the new monsters arrive. I'm sure GungHo will have another event to celebrate it, anyway. But most of the gods I'm missing right now are the Greek ones.

OTIX

Is there any reason to collect multiple Succubi other than wed/fri dungeons? Those are pretty easy anyway.

Also, I got a second Naga, is there any reason to keep her low lvl or can I go ahead and evolve her?

raiot

So... I maxxed my one ADKs skill now, should I go for the second one too or just concentrate on maxxing the siren or vampire?
2 max skilled adks might be nice, but is the imminent update straight to 5.0 worth the investment for a second max ADK?

So this anniversary rare egg event ... it looks like all rare eggs come with a +1 stat bonus. Read on another site, but just confirmed myself with a few pulls. All +1 bonuses. I did get a Hades that I wanted, so that was nice. But at least dupes aren't as infuriating with all of them being +1 fodder.

ParityBit

So this anniversary rare egg event ... it looks like all rare eggs come with a +1 stat bonus. Read on another site, but just confirmed myself with a few pulls. All +1 bonuses. I did get a Hades that I wanted, so that was nice. But at least dupes aren't as infuriating with all of them being +1 fodder.

Is this event worth spending my 5 gems on? Or do I wait for something else? I don't know what to do. I have bad luck with the rare pulls ...

Kosh

Is this event worth spending my 5 gems on? Or do I wait for something else? I don't know what to do. I have bad luck with the rare pulls ...

Hard to tell. Next week is the Asian and Greek Godfest. I'd really like a Neptune or Hades, so I'm going to pull a few, but they are both Greek as well so should be a good chance next week, too.

‎[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 2/22/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 12:00 17:00 22:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00
C: 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 11:00 16:00 21:00

garath

Just got a chaos rider from the rare pull. Actually kind of fits my team pretty well. Still wish I would have gotten one of the event monsters. :(

Owzers

used my 10 stones for two rare pulls, will hopefully have at least 5 stones when the god event happens on the 28th ( presuming we still get one stone a day for free).

Got....two Siren's back to back. That makes for 3 total now, what should i be doing with three sirens?

I pulled twice, getting a dupe mystic blue and a light golem. Then it dawned on me that I already have all five healers ( or their pre-Evos). Even if I was to pull a gold egg, I just know it would be a duplicate healer.

Even another Siren would stink because I already have a maxed siren and mermaid. I am in the same boat with NAGA and enchilada

STEALTH EDIT: wait for god fest next week. Hopefully get 4x and an additional 3x on Greek gods

ToxicAdam

It would be a great day if you were someone who was Level 30-40ish, stalled out in some dungeons with a crappy team and thinking about rerolling.

ccbfan

Where did all the Hades and Dark Neptune go? :(

There was like 5 early this week and now nothing. Wanted to do master dark mech and get my stone.

Speaking of which, the rare special event kinda sucks. To much crap. The healers are easy to get from special dungeons and they ruined all the dual element dragons by giving them dual elements already. Plus Hades and Neptune are the only good Greek Gods.

Jagernaut

Ran shrine of sprites (normal) 4 times and no mythlits dropped even with 2x bonus. How low is the drop rate for mythlits? I have all 5 rippers on the 3rd stage and need mythlits to evolve to final stage. I am only on Tower of Flare on normal dungeons and haven't seen mythlits anywhere else.

ToxicAdam

Mythlits appear/drop in the tech dungeons. Rare, but I have had some success finding them there.

Just be aware that divine masks appear in those dungeons also, have high DEF and can hit for 9999.

Ran shrine of sprites (normal) 4 times and no mythlits dropped even with 2x bonus. How low is the drop rate for mythlits? I have all 5 rippers on the 3rd stage and need mythlits to evolve to final stage. I am only on Tower of Flare on normal dungeons and haven't seen mythlits anywhere else.

I have had much better luck getting mythlits while farming for pengdras then I ever have with the shrine of sprites dungeon.

After a couple days farming technicals I always end up with 1 or 2. Not great odds but at least you get leveling monsters

ccbfan

I think I'm probably worse than 1 for 10 for mythlits on friday dungeons. (Probably 1 for 20 in the double orb one.)

Most of my mythlits are from tech dungeons getting pengdras.

raiot

Where did all the Hades and Dark Neptune go? :(

There was like 5 early this week and now nothing. Wanted to do master dark mech and get my stone.

Speaking of which, the rare special event kinda sucks. To much crap. The healers are easy to get from special dungeons and they ruined all the dual element dragons by giving them dual elements already. Plus Hades and Neptune are the only good Greek Gods.

I will put him up later this day

suko_32

What's the best way to contact them about missing magic stones from a purchase? I purchased 12 stones and after two hours it hasn't come in yet. I know there's Facebook, their American site, and I suppose Google Checkout. So many options!

Edit: I see it now, thanks Cosmo.

Jagernaut

I think I'm probably worse than 1 for 10 for mythlits on friday dungeons. (Probably 1 for 20 in the double orb one.)

Most of my mythlits are from tech dungeons getting pengdras.

I waited for my stamina to recharge and got a mythlit on my next run so that is 1 for 5. Finally evolved my first ripper, a Chaos Devil Dragon.

What's the best way to contact them about missing magic stones from a purchase? I purchased 12 stones and after two hours it hasn't come in yet. I know there's Facebook, their American site, and I suppose Google Checkout. So many options!
There's a support email on their website/somewhere in the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom