• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccbfan

Ran 6 more expert dark mech dragons totalling to 24 mech dragon runs.

Still no dark mech but got another succubus. Totalling to 3 succubus.

So 24 run 3 Succubus/0 Dark Mech

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ran 6 more expert dark mech dragons totalling to 24 mech dragon runs.

Still no dark mech but got another succubus. Totalling to 3 succubus.

So 24 run 3 Succubus/0 Dark Mech

I've run at least 100 total expert runs since they've began, and I've never had a drop. My only drops have been in Master. Can you bump up to master?

MicH

No Mystic Mask for me today either.Ran it 3 or 4 times, but will probably only run ADK dungeon and Rust Mech now. Got too many Divine masks :D

i went 0/4, then 4/2, lol. thats right: 2 in a row with double mystic drop

oh shit.

Man Running with a Shiva-mono-Red team is stressful as shit. It's a lot easier to make combos than to NOT make combos. Almost had an accident last time as I had 0 reds. Made a combo and 3 connected reds dropped. good times.

I needed one divine indigo mask and got it but I could use 1 mystic. I've only done 2 runs so I have a few more chances.

Pal pulls have been nothing special - only 1 golden dragon out of about 5-6 pulls. I have a few more but my box space is a little limited right now (plants, drop for me tomorrow!).

ccbfan

I've run at least 100 total expert runs since they've began, and I've never had a drop. My only drops have been in Master. Can you bump up to master?

I'm mainly doing expert for the succubus. When I get enough, I'll switch over to Legendary and try that for the guaranteed mech dragon and the stone. If I can't do that then I'll grind master for the dragon.

The last three mech dragon I got was from master/legendary.

Someone said Zeus and Hera couldn't be pulled from the upcoming Greek Godfest. Are they only available during events and not the rare machine? A hera would really help my dark team and I was planning on saving stones until the Godfest started.

Someone said Zeus and Hera couldn't be pulled from the upcoming Greek Godfest. Are they only available during events and not the rare machine? A hera would really help my dark team and I was planning on saving stones until the Godfest started.
Yeah, Hera and Zeus are monsters you only earn (or stonescum) through beating their respective dungeons.

ToxicAdam

Yea, unfortunately you will have to wait until the next Hera special dungeon rolls around until you can get a shot at her. Could be awhile since her dungeon was just up last week.

i went 0/4, then 4/2, lol. thats right: 2 in a row with double mystic drop

iblSBIBxDmKNKA.png

My next run. Unreal dude.

J0dy77

I am having one heck of a day. I started off with the Dark Mech drop on Master. Got a rainbow on first mask run. And just now I FINALLY got a Naga after doing a filler run in the tower of nature. I just wanted enough exp to level up and try more masks, figured what the heck. I had run Witch's ball for 2 straight weeks and couldn't get lilith or Naga to drop. Felt so good to finally get her.

Now I just need a 2x event on Dark Expert for the Lilith!!!

Radav

Nice gotta love those double drop Mystic Mask runs! I should probably run that again. What I really need is a TON of dragon plants from the thursday dungeon. That is probably the only dungeon where I've contemplated using stones to refill and keep on farming it's such a crapshoot on whether you get the plants or not it doesn't seem worth it in the end though.

J0dy77

Nice gotta love those double drop Mystic Mask runs! I should probably run that again. What I really need is a TON of dragon plants from the thursday dungeon. That is probably the only dungeon where I've contemplated using stones to refill and keep on farming it's such a crapshoot on whether you get the plants or not it doesn't seem worth it in the end though.

I had that thought last week as well since it is the only efficient place to get the plants. After running it all day last week I had close to 20 and that still wasn't enough.

yeah I'm pissed I didn't run it more last week when it was x2. I stopped Pengdra/Dragon farming until I get more plants. Currently using about 25% of my box w/ just Pengdra/Dragons

J0dy77

I am having one heck of a day. I started off with the Dark Mech drop on Master. Got a rainbow on first mask run. And just now I FINALLY got a Naga after doing a filler run in the tower of nature. I just wanted enough exp to level up and try more masks, figured what the heck. I had run Witch's ball for 2 straight weeks and couldn't get lilith or Naga to drop. Felt so good to finally get her.

Now I just need a 2x event on Dark Expert for the Lilith!!!

The run continues, got another mystic mask. Great Valkyrie here we come, need to feed her 20 levels.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Just FYI my Hades has been up but I've been getting messages claiming it isn't or to put it up please etc. Sometimes it may not be showing up for you because of our difference in rank, sorry. Works that way with anyones leader as far as I know, I've been relogging from time to time too.

Just FYI my Hades has been up but I've been getting messages claiming it isn't or to put it up please etc. Sometimes it may not be showing up for you because of our difference in rank, sorry. Works that way with anyones leader as far as I know, I've been relogging from time to time too.

I can vouch that it's up and you are epically higher in rank than me.

commish

Yea, unfortunately you will have to wait until the next Hera special dungeon rolls around until you can get a shot at her. Could be awhile since her dungeon was just up last week.

Anyone know what's the typical Zeus team needed? I want to work towards making that team.

:( I only grabbed one Hera. I guess I'd have to ready the credit card.

Even with 1 hera and a credit card, make sure you have high damage. If you're doing 1 damage to Zeus every hit (which isn't that unlikely), could take you anywhere from $50-$100 just for Zeus alone.

commish

Even with 1 hera and a credit card, make sure you have high damage. If you're doing 1 damage to Zeus every hit (which isn't that unlikely), could take you anywhere from $50-$100 just for Zeus alone.

WTF. No character is worth that.

Still no luck pulling a Succubus from Expert Dark Mech.

2nd time running Master got me the Dark Mechdragon itself, though. I wish I was able to run Master dungeons for all the previous Mechs (fire, water, & grass). At what rank would someone be able to run at least 4 mechs? Are you close to being able to do that yet, Xelios?

Yaari

So I should have a good shot at Zeus with those Hera? I guess I can kick both of those to level 50.

What would you guys fill the rest of the team with then?

Quantum

pulled about 40 pal pulls between two accounts-

finally got a green lil on my main account - only need the red now.

on my android account I got mostly crap although I pulled a "Super King Metal Dragon"

I have never seen one before, it gives 150000 exp to dark mobs - neat.

ToxicAdam

Still no luck pulling a Succubus from Expert Dark Mech.

2nd time running Master got me the Dark Mechdragon itself, though. I wish I was able to run Master dungeons for all the previous Mechs (fire, water, & grass). At what rank would someone be able to run at least 4 mechs? Are you close to being able to do that yet, Xelios?

I think George Claw is probably the highest ranking gaffer (or close to it.) Here is a recent screen grab:

InIeTZ2.jpg

So, if he ran three of them it would only leave 22 TC to split between two pets. He would probably need about another 8 TC to field a decent team.

ccbfan

Dear Lord just complete Legend Dark Mech dragon.

Started 3 hours ago and just finished now. (Was taking breaks and watching Supernatural.

Ran it with

Chaos Devil Dragon
Siren
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper

Zelios Hades

I need the rainbow keepers because I wouldn't have enough hp to survive the charge attack without all three. But Rainbow keeper active skill is extremely useful. The Mid boos chimera double bind my leaders twice.

The double mid boss carbunkles were ruthless. Almost killed me twice. I was at low health and rainbow keeper back to back to back was the only thing that saved me.

Even the regular enemies where rough. Those demons has some ridicules defense. A fight of two or more of these were rough. Again rainbow keeper and siren saved me.

Then came the Dark Mech. He was actually OK. His damage was high but he only attacked once every two turns. The charge attack is insane, but amazingly he didn't do it too much. If I had more than one keeper skill active I used it right before the attack. I only got hit by the full force once. It also never used the multi hit attack and didn't used the heal move. Generally I got really lucky this fight.

Legend Dark Mech Dragon is the hardest of the Mech dragon stages but I think the Wind Mech dragon itself is harder than the dark mech dragon.

Gonna do master tomorrow and get the stone.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I think George Claw is probably the highest ranking gaffer (or close to it.) Here is a recent screen grab:

So, if he ran three of them it would only leave 22 TC to split between two pets. He would probably need about another 8 TC to field a decent team.

Yep I've slowed down considerably, only rank 140.

KuroNeeko

Had enough stones to make my third pull from the gacha machine and got a Lilith.

I'm not complaining since everyone says you can farm her but I was never able to. Unfortunately, she doesn't add anything to my team.

My three pulls since starting over have been -

Chiyome (Technique units ATK & HP x 1.5 → x2 on evolution)
Highlander (great synergy with Chiyome)
Lilith

I managed to pick up Keri Hime as well, as she's a Technique unit. I just need to up the cost cap of my team.

I'm being pigeonholed into a Technique team though, and though strong, it suffers from poor RCV and a lack of suitable teammates.

My original dragon is a Plessie which makes matters worse.

I've really been feeling the temptation to drop some cash on some stones, but I think once I go that route - I'll stop enjoying the game. There's just so much going on right now with the Dragon Rush dungeon, the Naga dungeon, and whatnot, that I just feel like I'm missing out. We've got the Crystal Defenders gacha coming this weekend (Final Fantasy Gacha) and that takes stones as well.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I've got no healers, no healer friends, and no back-up team. Chiyome is good, but she's not really in super-high demand or at least not at my level bracket. I'm not starting over though - she's too cute and she's damn strong.

Just a bit of frustration I guess at starting over. I really had it good with my Siren, Vampire Lord, Dark Dragon Knight, and what not. Guess it'll just take time to rebuild.

Anyone here regret dropping money on the game? Like, you were enjoying it playing for free but then regretted buying gems? I'd be pissed off if I spent $5 or so and got a golem out of the gacha.

Ahh, another day of Dragon Plants.

Parvati the Golden Goddess: 1 -> 53
tick.png

Echidna the Red Empress: 1 -> 51
tick.png

Great Valkyrie: 29 -> 62
tick.png

Flame Mechdragon: 41 -> 54
tick.png

Wish we were getting Jewel Dragons again today, but alas, looks like metal again :(

Yaari

Been doing some reading on possible Zeus teams. Seems Orochi is a popular Sub for the delay, not sure if Echidna can fill that role as well as Orochi.

I'm now thinking Vamp Lead/Hera/Hera/CDK, Not sure if I want my second CDK or a Rainbow Keeper or even something to delay such as Echidna.

I have the monsters but not the levels, so that takes some work. I think I'll put a few stones to use in Metal Dragons, was rather effective.

What would you guys say, for that last spot?

ParityBit

Yay plant day! I like when it's metal dragons on days where i MUST run the daily dungeon. I actually brought my iPad to work so I could tether off my phone since the dungeon is so quick. And how badly I need plants!

Fishious

I have a total noob question. It seems like most monsters require max level to evolve, but it looks like I can evolve my lil dragons without doing that. Is there any downside to evolving them immediately rather than getting them to max?

raiot

You can't evolve them, if you try it, it says: you need max level. Its just to show you that you COULD evolve this pet if it was max.

Kosh

‎[US] Jewel Dragons (20 Stamina) 2/21/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
B: 9:00 Sapphire 14:00 Emerald 19:00 Ruby
C: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire
D: 11:00 Ruby 16:00 Sapphire 21:00 Emerald
E: 12:00 Sapphire 17:00 Emerald 22:00 Ruby

ParityBit

‎[US] Jewel Dragons (20 Stamina) 2/21/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
B: 9:00 Sapphire 14:00 Emerald 19:00 Ruby
C: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire
D: 11:00 Ruby 16:00 Sapphire 21:00 Emerald
E: 12:00 Sapphire 17:00 Emerald 22:00 Ruby

Damn it! I thought it was metal today?! Oh well. I must farm plants all day.

Radav

Yeah that's kind of annoying that we get the Jewel Dragons on the same day as dragon plants. I'm sticking to my plan and using all of today's stamina on the Thursday dungeon. If I use it all with no stone useage and a level up thrown in I'll get 20 runs in total before I go to sleep tonight. lol I'm going to keep track of everything I get in those runs. I imagine I'll be lucky if I get anywhere close to 20 plants total.

I feel bad for those of you having issues getting the Mech dragons to drop. I got the dark one last night on only my 2nd Master run. BTW Thanks so much for your Hades Xelios. The final fight in that dungeon would have taken FOREVER without it. It's so satisfying to see all his HP go flying out the window with one touch of the button. Overall I've had pretty decent luck with the mechs getting the Wind, Light and Dark versions with minimal effort. I did try pretty hard to get the Ice and Fire versions but came up empty so maybe it evened out.

I can't wait to see what this healer/dragon event is for the rare pull starting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom