• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titan... feed to ADK... what? Unless you already got two Titans, you best level that guy up in the off chance you get to build a Goemon team
Ha! Yeah. I already have a Lv.80 max-skilled Red Giant Gigas and second Lv.6 Gigas that's only 1 skill-up from max skill, which will be no problem since Samurai Goblins are easy to farm. This was actually my second Titan I pulled today. Pulled the first one from the Pal machine. So, the +1 stat is more useful to me than hoping for a skill-up. I've definitely been planning ahead for Goemon.

Caerith

Could someone explain PAL points to me? I select someone from my friend list, it says "10 points" next to their name. I complete a dungeon. "You got 0 Pal Points!" Why?

Okay, I was thinking it might be hard to find friends to pair-up with my Ra, but I checked my friend list and there's a bunch of friends who've already switched to Egyptian leaders. I'm showing 4 Ras, including one evolved one already. Sweet!

I also have 1 Anubis, 1 Bastet(Adam), 1 Isis, and 2 Horus.

Could someone explain PAL points to me? I select someone from my friend list, it says "10 points" next to their name. I complete a dungeon. "You got 0 Pal Points!" Why?
That shouldn't happen. Not sure what happened. Maybe it said 10 points for the friend above or below the one you actually selected?

If you guys haven't learned from xelios yet, then I doubt there is much our warnings can do for ya. :p

Oh cpp, I thought you were posting everything you pulled.

Yea sorry when i said N dupes i meant "unspecified number of dupes"

Also im a bit different from xelios in that im still not really worried about how much ive spent, but i just started a new job this week and that actually forced me away from the ipad for a significant amount of time, and i just kinda found myself not really caring about missing metal dragons, or dragon plants, or whatever. Not because im getting burnt out or anything, but more just because im liking my new job so much that i just kinda forgot about pad alot.

So im still playing, but not as much

Caerith

That shouldn't happen. Not sure what happened. Maybe it said 10 points for the friend above or below the one you actually selected?
My entire list is 10 points, there's nobody on it who isn't. I'm being rather deliberate in trying to farm pal points, so it's not a user error. Anyway, thanks for confirming, I sent in a support ticket.

OTIX

Scraped together 15 stones from a bunch of tech dungeons. I figure the chances of getting something useful should be relatively high since I have basically nothing rare.

Earth golem
Lilith
Toytops

Oh my.

Skye

Got a Freyja, Ra, and Vampire from my 3 rolls. I'm guessing I should work on the Freyja for a green team? Ra's leader skill activation seems difficult to reliably land, at least for me.

Dispatch

So, with the Isis, how do I land her leader skill? The description made it seem like when I get a 3 plus combo, the damage is multiplied 3 times, but that doesn't seem to be the actual case.

Here is the text description of her skill:
3+ ATK when 3+ Att. ATK at same time

Caerith

So, with the Isis, how do I land her leader skill? The description made it seem like when I get a 3 plus combo, the damage is multiplied 3 times, but that doesn't seem to be the actual case.

Here is the text description of her skill:
3+ ATK when 3+ Att. ATK at same time
Combo three different colors at the same time, and all of them have to actually do damage.

TimeKillr

Oookay, here's my pulls!

1. Titan (are. you. fucking. kidding, me? one just dropped yesterday and NOW you're giving me one?)
2. Dryad
3. Green Odin (yay, I wanted one!)
4. Hattori Hanzo (black ninja!)
5. Mermaid
6. MDK (lol)
7. Fortoytops (meh)
8. Shaitan
9. Highlander (by this point I'm relatively pissed because of my super lack of very good pulls, but I wanted a Highlander, so this isn't too bad)
10. Marine Rider (ugh)
11. MFK
12. Titan (again.... GungHo is trolling the crap out of me)
13. Freya (okay, this is nice)
14. Dragon Knight (well at least I can use him for skillups...)
15. Flame Deity Falcon Horus (finally an Egyptian god! I'm not sure I fully understand his skill, though. I think it's 4 monsters attack at the same time, they all get 4x attack? So as a mono team leader he's crazy good?)
16. Dryad (ugh)
17. Dryad (fucking green event. I already have 2 Alraunes...)

Overall? Shitty pulls :( The last godfest really spoiled me, so I'm not too surprised.. I might pull more later today... I feel like stopping now because, well, I got very few of what I was hoping for and a ton of crap :(

Kosh

Godfest day. I haven't made my pulls yet. I'm praying to Bes, the Egyptian God of luck I get something good. :)

‎[US] Jewel Dragons (20 Stamina) 3/16/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 11:00 Ruby 16:00 Sapphire 21:00 Emerald
B: 12:00 Sapphire 17:00 Emerald 22:00 Ruby
C: 8:00 Ruby 13:00 Sapphire 18:00 Emerald
D: 9:00 Sapphire 14:00 Emerald 19:00 Ruby
E: 10:00 Emerald 15:00 Ruby 20:00 Sapphire

Kosh

So much for Bes helping me out, stupid Dwarf. I'll try the other God of luck, Renenet next time.

1. ADK Lv30 my 3rd one, so I can feed the MSK I had lying around.
2. Titan (dupe)
3. Idunn & Idunna (dupe)
4. Thor (dupe)
5. Vampire (dupe) +RCV Ama will eat
6. Vampire (dupe dupe)
7. Sylph Lv 30 (dupe)
8. MSK (dupe dupe dupe) also will be eaten
9. Dryad (dupe) +ATK
10. Fortoytops Lv 30 (dupe) +HP

So, 10 dupes, no new Egyptians and only two Gods. I guess that's the way RNG rolls sometimes. I have some more rolls, but I'll wait until later.

J0dy77

I love how were all talking about Greek vs Egyptian gods and what we want and plan on getting tomorrow. The sad sad truth of it that we're all going to roll our 5th ADK, a Siren and Golems. lol

Quoted my post from the 13th. The irony was too funny. First pull of the day yellow golem (not awful since I don't have one). Second pull mystic blue knight (2nd). Final pull HORUS!!! Fuck yeah!!

I pulled three times on my iPad and got a cdk, Loki and a duplicate sylph (so useless). Loving the Loki though.

First satisfying god fest for me. Loki and Horus out of 6 pulls. Debating giving PAD $5 just for the support. Would love an Odin and a couple extra box spots (I'm up to 180).

Edit: reading through the early pull posts it seems like we're doing better overall then last fest.

raiot

I was really unlucky too, got around 5 titans...
Gods: Ceres, Artemis, susanoo, Thor (Dragon Rider, wood mech...)
The rest is bullshit!
Am I right that I can combine the evolved Artemis with the green Indian god for a good green team?

MicH

It seems that the most common Egyptian Gods are Horus and Anubis. Would've personally preferred Bastet or Isis :/ Oh well. I just started up a game on my iPad and my first pull was a Freyja. Pretty cool

harrytang

3 pulls all 3*:

mystic green knight

mystic flame knight - didnt get during red sky

Lilith - was going to farm during dark sky that's fine. dont have poison and rank 109.

after the last godfest decided not going to get worked up. these were all free pulls. might think about doing some paid pulls later in the day if i feel like i have to have an Egyptian god.

Jagernaut

Decided to limit myself to 3 pulls.

1. Horus
2. Flame golem - got rid of my last one before I realized its final form is useful.
3. Mystic dark knight - a 2nd CDK is useful but I really needed a Phoenix knight

Not too bad.

Quantum

should be able to finish a tech dungeon today and generate enough eggs for a single rare pull.

or I could get more boxes (have 155 now)

also - I could finally give gungho a few dollars

decisions decisions!

I had decided that I was going to pull 10 times.

4 earned and 6 paid for.

1: Pierdra (new to me but meh)
2: Cupid (have angel)
3: Mystic Ice knight (Have fenrir knight)
4: Shardra (dupe)

ARGH! rage - but I will pull six more times

5: Naga (oh no... if I don't pull higher than a 3* I am quitting)
6: Loki 5* (new)
7: Alraune (used to have one before my siren, then I fed her to the Siren)
8: Sasuke (green ninja) - NEW MONSTER!!
9: Thor 5* ( new)
10: Dryad (really?)

So I ended up with five things I am keeping, no skill-ups for monster (LOL 2x Skill up event, more like NO skill-up event AMIRITE?)

I had really hoped for something Red for my Shiva team (so I could put something forward different than an ADK team). I guess my Dark team got pretty good (6* d'spinas, Dark Mech, CDD, Loki, and Vampire ) it would kind of be a glass cannon though so I could switch in my 5* lilith. Maybe I should post my box to see what kind of teams you all think I should work towards...
PuofQOC.png
NFOEWJY.png

Radav

4 earned and 6 paid for.

So I ended up with five things I am keeping, no skill-ups for monster (LOL 2x Skill up event, more like NO skill-up event AMIRITE?)

I had really hoped for something Red for my Shiva team (so I could put something forward different than an ADK team). I guess my Dark team got pretty good (6* d'spinas, Dark Mech, CDD, Loki, and Vampire ) it would kind of be a glass cannon though so I could switch in my 5* lilith. Maybe I should post my box to see what kind of teams you all think I should work towards...

You could probably run a pretty decent red team with what you got couldn't you? Shiva lead, Echidna, Gigas, Mystic Flame, and Ripper/Red Golem. The evolved version of a red golem can act as a really nice buffer for HP and if you evolved the Gigas you'd have a ridiculously high HP pool. Your other strongest team besides your ADK is definitely the dark team getting a hold of a mystic dark knight would probably be a goal for that team.

Quantum

and... cupid.

ehh. Didn't have it, but have 1 max SoE, 1 max siren, a mandrake so unclear when I would use it.

people should keep posting there pulls so that I don't get tempted to gamble!

razterik

4 earned and 6 paid for.

Shiva, Echidna, Echidna, Homura, and Titan? You got a super red team already. Get some Shiva friends and start rolling through dungeons.

ParityBit

You guys are like the kids who get everything on Christmas! I had 2 pulls on each device...

iPad (I do not really play this anymore. It's just support)
  • Ra
  • Idunn & Idunna, Twin Godessess

Phone (The one I play all the time)
  • Susano (again!?!)
  • Loki

Le' sigh

And this is why I will never put a cent into this game, and it's randomness.

Wanchan

Pulled a bit too much dupe to my taste (4 Thors, 3 Idun & Idunna, 3 Isis, 3 Loki) but i got Isis evolved on my first few pulls and Bastet on my last pull, i also had less 3-4☆ than the previous godfest so i'm somewhat satisfied with this godfest.

harrytang

You guys are like the kids who get everything on Christmas!

uh if by Christmas you mean you give your money to someone and they buy you random presents and then you realize you didnt get what you wanted. then you think, why did i just spend money on random presents?

MicH

You guys are like the kids who get everything on Christmas! I had 2 pulls on each device...

• Ra

• Susano (again!?!)
  • Loki

Le' sigh

Those are AMAZING pulls! 4 Gods out of 4 pulls? It doesn't get any better than that!

2 pulls, got a Titan (booooooooo) and finally my first God pull, Horus! His leader skill is incredible. Maybe people on my friends lost will actually use him lol. Hopefully now I can start doing expert dungeons easily now.

MicH

2 pulls, got a Titan (booooooooo) and finally my first God pull, Horus! His leader skill is incredible. Maybe people on my friends lost will actually use him lol. Hopefully now I can start doing expert dungeons easily now.
Yeah, he's really powerful, but seems hard to use. You need to combo 4 different colors for the 4x ATK boost. But I haven't really thought too much about how to use him yet. Does snyone know how you typically use him?

I like the Ra. Just wrong account. Loki would be the other good one I guess. But I don't understand how to best use him.
Loki is an excellent Dark team leader. Paired with another Loki you get 4x ATK and 4x RCV. That's incredible! Use Vampire Lord, Yomi, CDK and Vritra/Dark Mrvh/Lillith/Anubis/many other choices as subs and you're golden!

J0dy77

• Ra

• Susano (again!?!)
  • Loki

Le' sigh

Those are AMAZING pulls! 4 Gods out of 4 pulls? It doesn't get any better than that!

Exactly what Mich said. Not sure what you're expecting Parity but those are some great rolls. It's not like you're pulling third titans. Ra and Idunn are really nice and Loki is great for a dark team.

razterik

I somehow never completed Master Tricolor with ADK team. Kept dying. However my Lakshmi team destroys the dungeon

Yeah, I bet my Parvati team would handle it fine now, but I've never gone back to try. Would rather spend time farming Neptune.

Yeah, he's really powerful, but seems hard to use. You need to combo 4 different colors for the 4x ATK boost. But I haven't really thought too much about how to use him yet. Does snyone know how you typically use him?
I'm just gonna put my highest attack guys with 4 colors on the team that will get full points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom