• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radav

So here's my draft for a Horus team. What do you guys think - and what have you planned?

fQJOA8ll.jpg

Orochi for delay, ADK for orbs (though not ideal), Valk for orbs and Yomi for 10 seconds of orb moving

Yomi, especially, is perfect for Egyptian teams

Awesome that looks like a really good setup. I've gotta get my hands on a Yomi or Venus I think if I'll ever have a realistic chance of using Ra well.

Radav

The ninjas drop in the Goemon dungeon, but good luck with that...

Also Radav/ccbfan, pair that Freyr with an Ares and enjoy one of the best teams in 5.0 with a 2x/4x/2x bonus to fire.

Ah Goemon.... yikes. So much for that. Maybe eventually they'll get special dungeons like their Mystic Knight brethren. lol Thanks for the tip about Freyr. I really need to find those damn orb changers for a red team now.

OTIX

So here's my draft for a Horus team. What do you guys think - and what have you planned?

Orochi for delay, ADK for orbs (though not ideal), Valk for orbs and Yomi for 10 seconds of orb moving

Yomi, especially, is perfect for Egyptian teams
ADK stealing all red orbs when you have two Horus is never a good trade. Cu chu would be great in that spot, or a green mechdragon or something.

Currently my Horus subs are:

Gigas
Green/blue Fafnir
Noble mech
Yomi

The Gigas is extremely valuable. Three strong red monsters attacking with an orb change combo, Horus skill and 16x multiplier is ridiculous damage.

I'm not so hot on that Yomi - you should really be hitting Horus every turn, not the one turn you activate Change The World. A maxed skilled Vamp might do you better - if you don't manage your heart orbs correctly, they'll start to clog up the board and you'll run out of colors to match. Being able to shepherd out heart orbs every five turns would help prevent that.

Does the egyptian god combo counter includes heal orbs?

So say you have a horus and you match

red, blue, green, heal.

Does the leader skill activate?

Until they release a monster that lets you do damage with heart orbs, no. Attacking colors on your team that do damage only.

MicH

You're both correct, the orb changers are a bit tricky here. In that team I do have 5 different attributes and I really only need 4 for his skill to activate, so I could potentially shift out one of them for one more of the other colors. That you can have both a color orb changer and a heal orb changer

EDIT: Of course I could use some dual color monsters like Ceres, Neptune and Minerva to have more colors in fewer spots

Wow! I know the 2x King event was supposed to be going on since Thursday, but it seems like it might be even higher today. I got a King Ruby drop on every run except one, but it made up for it by dropping 2 of them on the last run. Too bad I started farming it 20 min late. Could've gotten a few more.

qXRmOvg.jpg

MicH

Wow! I know the 2x King event was supposed to be going on since Thursday, but it seems like it might be even higher today. I got a King Ruby drop on every run except one, but it made up for it by dropping 2 of them on the last run. Too bad I started farming it 20 min late. Could've gotten a few more.

qXRmOvg.jpg
I have also had amazing luck with kings today. I got 4 out of 3 runs. That is pretty damn good! My Sapphire dragons are coming up in half an hour so I might spend my last 4 stones on it instead of grinding for a 5th for an extra roll.

Radav

Holy cow! I actually had similar luck just now. I got 2 Kings and 4 High ones out of 3 runs. I hadn't gotten a king to drop on one of these in a long damn time too.

penatence

So with 5 pulls today I got:
Green odin
Freyja
Highlander
Sarutobi Sasuke
Ra

Problem is that I was already super strong in green, running mainly Leader parvati, 2 ADK's, Mechwarrior asgard, Wind mechdragon. Highlander will take one ADK's spot, but what would be the optimal lineup there? Drop asgard once Odin gets leveled up? Or perhaps lead with freyja and a friend parvati for the extra ATK and RCV at the expense of HP? And of course, all of this leaves Sasuke out....

Outside of a resolve team, are non heal teams really viable? Seems like I always need a healer.
Outside of Odin teams and no RCV dungeons I always use a siren sub as my healer. I find that I rarely ever use a healer when running special dungeons (x2 resist), normal and technical I use double ADK, dedicated healers seemed to top out really early for me.

harrytang

Outside of a resolve team, are non heal teams really viable? Seems like I always need a healer.

im not good with adk in the tech dungeons. i roll odin siren or odin ame. my buddy has no problem with adk though. i think he rolls with 3 - 4 adk though and mono green. im more rainbow so maybe that's why it wont work.

MicH

I only really use auto heal in the Skydragon dungeons or for Rainbow Keeper. Usually run dual ADK or mono color or teams with manual healing.

Also I kept thinking Horus strategies:

Horus
Orochi
Ceres (green/light)
Gigas (extra red orbs for Horus to enhance and do massive damage)
Yomi
Horus

Or

Horus
Orochi
Ceres (green/light)
Freyr (active skill is 1.5 fire attack + Horus' enhancing = boom)
Vampire Lord
Horus

Could also do green/dark Ceres for extra dark damage thanks to Vampire Lords orb change

What do you guys think?

J0dy77

For me it's 6 am. :(

Funnily enough my green/blue Fafnir is actually useful now because it allows me to fit a Gigas on the Horus team which is amazing. Still, this team needs a ton of work before its ready for prime time.

I have two small children that get me up at 5 every day. I'd love a 6am run. Lol

Yaari

Alright. I got 85 stones left and this is what I got so far.
I didnt get a single Egyptian God. Here is what I got though:

(Only posting decent stuff)

Freyr
Blue Odin
Green Odin (x2)
Idunn & Idunna
Viper Orochi
Freyja
Parvati
Cu Chulainn
Highlander
Thor
Ceres (x2)

I dont think I should complain, but its much too diverse to build with. What should I do? I got 85 stones left. And I dont feel confident in pulling a Horus.

What I did is close my app the second I got a 3 star, lol. I don't think it matters, but I feel good about my rolls.

Who can I pump some Pengdra in? I dont have any space left.

(Copypaste from PAD forum, but people here can possibly help me aswell!)

Yaari

freyja parvati ceres and cu challain is a damn good start to a green team...

I guess, but theres no way to make all the 1.5 damage enchanters work together? Freyr, Parvati etc not too good for a sub spot? I pretty much have all of them. I really like multi color teams.

J0dy77

Here's my take on the Horus team:

BoNHXILl.jpg

ADK could be a problem there but he's high level for me.

This would probably be the long term goal with a green/dark Ceres evolution.

D5HU52el.jpg

Or as Otix said I could replace green or yellow with a Gigas for the red orbs. I think a vamp at 5 turns would be a must. Viper helps a lot as well. So happy with my box right now.

OTIX

I only really use auto heal in the Skydragon dungeons or for Rainbow Keeper. Usually run dual ADK or mono color or teams with manual healing.

Also I kept thinking Horus strategies:

Horus
Orochi
Ceres (green/light)
Gigas (extra red orbs for Horus to enhance and do massive damage)
Yomi
Horus

Or

Horus
Orochi
Ceres (green/light)
Freyr (active skill is 1.5 fire attack + Horus' enhancing = boom)
Vampire Lord
Horus

Could also do green/dark Ceres for extra dark damage thanks to Vampire Lords orb change

What do you guys think?
I'd probably go:

Gigas
Minerva
Ceres
Orochi

With different elements on Minerva/Ceres. The damage on a red orb change with Horus skill will be crazy. With 5 turns on the Gigas skill coupled with 5 turn delay from Orochi you can kill almost any boss before he hits you.

J0dy77

The funny thing for me is that Ceres was the God I got when rolling this account. I figured god and healing, has to be good. I've never used her once but now she'll be a huge piece of this team.

Debating if i should evolve her as yellow or purple. Yellow might make sense if I'm already running vamp.

Meh. Not sure if I should be super happy about my pulls.

Highlander
Dryad (dupe)
Farlio (oh joy...)
Alraune (dupe)
Fuma kotaro
Freyja
Sylph
Undine
Toytops x2
Pierdra
Gryps rider (dupe)
Mystic dark knight

Happy about freyja, highlander, and fuma kotaro. And I guess I could use 2 CDKs. Really wanted an Egyptian god though.

Radav

The funny thing for me is that Ceres was the God I got when rolling this account. I figured god and healing, has to be good. I've never used her once but now she'll be a huge piece of this team.

Debating if i should evolve her as yellow or purple. Yellow might make sense if I'm already running vamp.

Yah, I felt the same way about Ceres when I first picked her up. I've busty evolved her so she's duel element with Dark. She'll definitely be handy for these Egyptian gods. I also have read you could get away with using her for a Two Heroes team for the resist coupled with another dual element resist leader that's *Stealth Edit* Water/dark.

OTIX

Did three more pulls, pretty happy with the outcome.

Mystic Dark Knight (second one)
Anubis
Chiyome (light -> red orb change)

Really needed a second CDK for my ADK team, I suppose there might be a CDK dungeon soon though. Anubis isn't widely useful but certainly an interesting tool for the toolbox. I really should evolve my red starter, I now have three different red orb changers, could be a very nice team with Ares/Shiva helper.

Caerith

I really wish some folks used something besides ADK leader. Out of the 75 spots on my friends list, probably 40 seem to use ADK 99% of the time.
See, my friend list is the opposite. Out of 50 spots, at least 15 Sirens. Which, you know, would be fine, but they're like level 30-50 Sirens and I have a 60 Alraune. As soon as I evolve my Parvati, I'm purging healers and seeking ADK/Demeter/Parvati friends.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
If you guys haven't learned from xelios yet, then I doubt there is much our warnings can do for ya. :p

Also im a bit different from xelios in that im still not really worried about how much ive spent, but i just started a new job this week and that actually forced me away from the ipad for a significant amount of time, and i just kinda found myself not really caring about missing metal dragons, or dragon plants, or whatever. Not because im getting burnt out or anything, but more just because im liking my new job so much that i just kinda forgot about pad alot.

Congrats on the new job and liking it more than P&D! I've found myself happier since getting away from the game. My boyfriend and I drove a few hours to the Memphis Zoo yesterday to see the giant pandas and the weather was perfect, and it's good to just enjoy life without thinking about getting back to the iPad or being tempted by the phone I'm carrying at all times. I also learned there are only four zoos in the US with giant pandas, so it's always cool to have the opportunity to see them in person.

So then what does this have to do with P&D? Quitting P&D wasn't due to financial issues, but because it was disrupting my life and keeping me from doing ordinary things like the above. It was about acknowledging I had an addiction, the fact I'm psychologically prone to such behavior and that I was being targeted specifically, and mustering up the willpower to beat that. That I'd spent so much on one game in such a short period was just a gigantic red flag.

So I don't know your personality well enough to know whether being not really worried is an okay thing or a bad thing, but yes, most people are different from me; they can play in moderation and still do other things in life without thinking about getting back to the game. I'm jointly financially comfortable but at the same time have issues with spending for dopamine release, which is why this happened and why I'm upwards of 3,000 count on Steam. So while I could have very well continued with my habits in P&D, it wouldn't have been a positive step psychologically or in being honest with myself.

The reason I tell/told my story in this thread (besides seeing myself occasionally mentioned here as an example of something negative) is because I know there are other people like me on GAF and I know the game is geared towards providing them that dopamine release in exchange for their undivided attention and money. If, by "learning from xelios" as Adam put it, they take a step back and look at the situation and anything positive comes of it--whether it be in the manner it helped me or prolonging their enjoyment of the game by slowing them from buying their way to the "end" of the game--then I'm happy.

TL;DR: People do get addictions and they feel especially alone and confused when it's something so unusual, and I want them to realize they aren't and can overcome it, whether through willful moderation or complete disassociation.

Since most people here are psychologically healthy individuals simply enjoying a game this post will seem quite emo, but that's just another part of being open with the subject of addictions, and especially non-traditional ones; dealing with the shame/guilt/embarrassment. Anyway, I'm happy to see posts like this (you enjoying work enough to forget the game a while) and I still enjoy watching what you guys are up to with the new patch. Since I really liked the sense of community for this game it's much more difficult for me to let go of that than it was the game. =)

MicH

I'd probably go:

Gigas
Minerva
Ceres
Orochi

With different elements on Minerva/Ceres. The damage on a red orb change with Horus skill will be crazy. With 5 turns on the Gigas skill coupled with 5 turn delay from Orochi you can kill almost any boss before he hits you.
That's a GREAT idea! Plus with Ceres I get healing. I just realized that I had both Gigas AND Vampire Lotd on my suggestion above. Not good as they both use hearts.

I think your suggestion will be the best options + I get to use some of my dual colored Gods I don't normally use. Very nice!

Also just evolved my Horus. Wooh!

Radav

Also just evolved my Horus. Wooh!

Wow! That was fast. Hopefully I can put a big dent into Ra's evo with 6 runs of the emerald dungeon in a few hours. I'm going to have a hard time deciding between hunting evo mats and grinding XP stuff. As for team composition with Ra, I'm still trying to work out what I'll do. I think I do have a setup that could work. I'm thinking a Titan might work better for my heart changer then a Vampire because of all the HP you can get from his evo. Ah so many possibilities!

So the next godfest they do will probably be Greek + anything but Egyptian right? I have a long list of Greek God gods I'd love to get Venus being one who's probably near the top.

Caerith

Congrats on the new job and liking it more than P&D! I've found myself happier since getting away from the game. My boyfriend and I drove a few hours to the Memphis Zoo yesterday to see the giant pandas and the weather was perfect, and it's good to just enjoy life without thinking about getting back to the iPad or being tempted by the phone I'm carrying at all times. I also learned there are only four zoos in the US with giant pandas, so it's always cool to have the opportunity to see them in person.

So then what does this have to do with P&D? Quitting P&D wasn't due to financial issues, but because it was disrupting my life and keeping me from doing ordinary things like the above. It was about acknowledging I had an addiction, the fact I'm psychologically prone to such behavior and that I was being targeted specifically, and mustering up the willpower to beat that. That I'd spent so much on one game in such a short period was just a gigantic red flag.

So I don't know your personality well enough to know whether being not really worried is an okay thing or a bad thing, but yes, most people are different from me; they can play in moderation and still do other things in life without thinking about getting back to the game. I'm jointly financially comfortable but at the same time have issues with spending for dopamine release, which is why this happened and why I'm upwards of 3,000 count on Steam. So while I could have very well continued with my habits in P&D, it wouldn't have been a positive step psychologically or in being honest with myself.

The reason I tell/told my story in this thread (besides seeing myself occasionally mentioned here as an example of something negative) is because I know there are other people like me on GAF and I know the game is geared towards providing them that dopamine release in exchange for their undivided attention and money. If, by "learning from xelios" as Adam put it, they take a step back and look at the situation and anything positive comes of it--whether it be in the manner it helped me or prolonging their enjoyment of the game by slowing them from buying their way to the "end" of the game--then I'm happy.

TL;DR: People do get addictions and they feel especially alone and confused when it's something so unusual, and I want them to realize they aren't and can overcome it, whether through willful moderation or complete disassociation.

Since most people here are psychologically healthy individuals simply enjoying a game this post will seem quite emo, but that's just another part of being open with the subject of addictions, and especially non-traditional ones; dealing with the shame/guilt/embarrassment. Anyway, I'm happy to see posts like this (you enjoying work enough to forget the game a while) and I still enjoy watching what you guys are up to with the new patch. Since I really liked the sense of community for this game it's much more difficult for me to let go of that than it was the game. =)
Pandas rule! And there are even fewer zoos with red pandas, the most adorable creature in the universe.

Also, glad you managed to kick the PAD addiction. I enjoy watching your Steam addiction go out of control, but at least Steam isn't disruptive. I mean, sales update once a day, and if you miss them there's always summer and winter sales. Steam doesn't have you checking the time during dinner because it's your jewel dragons hour or losing sleep because you just gained a level and don't want that stamina to go to waste.

PADdicts Anonymous, I guess.

See, my friend list is the opposite. Out of 50 spots, at least 15 Sirens. Which, you know, would be fine, but they're like level 30-50 Sirens and I have a 60 Alraune. As soon as I evolve my Parvati, I'm purging healers and seeking ADK/Demeter/Parvati friends.

The worst part is that they're all SL1 Sirens, meaning I need to grit my teeth more when running Master Skydragon. I think I'm gonna have to do some chop chop soon especially as I level up my new mons.

Also I'm guilty of setting an alarm for 4am so I can run dungeons, lol

OTIX

Wow! That was fast. Hopefully I can put a big dent into Ra's evo with 6 runs of the emerald dungeon in a few hours. I'm going to have a hard time deciding between hunting evo mats and grinding XP stuff. As for team composition with Ra, I'm still trying to work out what I'll do. I think I do have a setup that could work. I'm thinking a Titan might work better for my heart changer then a Vampire because of all the HP you can get from his evo. Ah so many possibilities!

So the next godfest they do will probably be Greek + anything but Egyptian right? I have a long list of Greek God gods I'd love to get Venus being one who's probably near the top.
There's nothing wrong with having multiple heart changers on a Ra team, it's unlikely you'll be missing both red and dark gems at the same time, as long as you can still cover all colours. One option to consider might be to use Ra+Isis helper. One weakness of double Ra is going to be getting through the trash waves, Isis can help with that and you'll still have a healthy 18x multiplier for the boss. Plus she's blue so that's one colour down.

Quantum

Since I really liked the sense of community for this game it's much more difficult for me to let go of that than it was the game. =)

Without this thread I doubt I would have played this game to the extent that I have. Without the community I doubt I would have understood the mechanics or felt the supportive help of other leaders. Without posts like yours I might have missed the potential addictive properties of the game.

I've cut my teeth more then once over the past two decades with the need to constantly play/need to be playing a game and have (as I like to think of it) invested hundreds of days into developing characters other games that have fallen out of favor. I've managed to keep it in check and try to balance career/family/gaming with relative success.

there is no question that this game is designed to make you pay to play. It also is a game of diminishing returns requiring more investment of both time and ultimately money if you want to create specific teams for specific dungeons.

I currently derive enjoyment from playing, and truly enjoy the community.

I was thinking about buying stones all day during this dogfest but I don't think I can.

it is a slippery slope - a statement as innocuous as an 'increased' drop rate for certain mobs is absolutely meaningless if you look at the true statistics of the loot table. Given it took me almost 250 times (farming a low level water dungeon) to get a siren to drop on my second account I'm not even convinced the 1.5x means that much.

a bit too verbose, but I think the community in this thread will keep me watching for new post long after I stop playing too.

J0dy77

I don't think you're coming off as Emo and I don't think Adam was pointing you out as a negative example. The simple fact is if you spend loads and loads of cash on the game and accomplish everything in a really short amount of time the game will lose its shine rather quickly. When you reach the finish line, you're left standing around saying now what?

I'm sure more then a few people in this thread have had the MMO addiction. I've got a very busy life (2 kids) and phone gaming is one of the few things I still have time for. This fills that gap that I'm missing, I love the dedication that a game like this will require. Part of the enjoyment for me is seeing how far I can go while spending the least amount of money (Still at $15 but that's likely to change tonight). It's all about how you manage the game and how you want to play it. I sometimes blow stamina just to challenge myself a little bit, no reward needed. I don't see myself putting it down anytime soon.

Edit: And like Quantum said, without this thread no chance I make it this far or stay interested. The community and sharing successes and failures adds to the enjoyment immensely.

MicH

I completely agree, Quantum. The community is what keeps me invested in the game as well. I absolutely love seeing what you guys have achieved and what plans you have for teams etc. If this thread didn't exist I first and foremost wouldn't know about the game, but I probably wouldn't play it anymore if the thread died out. So thank you all so much for this amazing community :D

vhfive

So I just started playing this game a couple of days ago and I have a quick question.
I got a Keeper of the Rainbow who is way better than anyone else I have but for some reason I can't exchange him for anyone else in my team. Does anyone know why this is?

daw840

Wow. Just today I've got my lil green dragon leveled up to a level 60 earth dragon! Also I have everything to get him up to the Gravitron Earth dragon. Just need to get the extra 10 exp levels.

MicH

Wow. Just today I've got my lil green dragon leveled up to a level 60 earth dragon! Also I have everything to get him up to the Gravitron Earth dragon. Just need to get the extra 10 exp levels.
Will this be your first fully evolved lil' dragon? If so, you're in for a treat. Their active skills gets very powerful in their final evolution :)

So I just started playing this game a couple of days ago and I have a quick question.
I got a Keeper of the Rainbow who is way better than anyone else I have but for some reason I can't exchange him for anyone else in my team. Does anyone know why this is?
His team cost is way too high for your team. You can see your available team cost in the "Edit team" menu (just under your selected team). His team cost is 25 so if you've just started, that's probably all your team cost alone.

But yeah, he is pretty good - and AMAZING early on, if you can fit him on your team :p Most of us didn't get him until much later on as the dungeon in which you get him is pretty tough. So that was a lucky PAL pull you did there :p

If you have ny more questions, feel free to ask in this thread :)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I don't think you're coming off as Emo and I don't think Adam was pointing you out as a negative example. The simple fact is if you spend loads and loads of cash on the game and accomplish everything in a really short amount of time the game will lose its shine rather quickly. When you reach the finish line, you're left standing around saying now what?
Part of the enjoyment for me is seeing how far I can go while spending the least amount of money (Still at $15 but that's likely to change tonight). It's all about how you manage the game and how you want to play it. I sometimes blow stamina just to challenge myself a little bit, no reward needed. I don't see myself putting it down anytime soon.

I know he wasn't; as I elaborated on your first point when I said if it helps someone to prolong their enjoyment of the game by not paying their way to the "end", then I'm glad I was a helpful...example. And it sounds like you're doing just fine and are pretty much the opposite of what I was, so not sure what else to say. Glad you're having fun.

daw840

Will this be your first fully evolved lil' dragon? If so, you're in for a treat. Their active skills gets very powerful in their final evolution :)

His team cost is way too high for your team. You can see your available team cost in the "Edit team" menu (just under your selected team). His team cost is 25 so if you've just started, that's probably all your team cost alone.

But yeah, he is pretty good - and AMAZING early on, if you can fit him on your team :p Most of us didn't get him until much later on as the dungeon in which you get him is pretty tough. So that was a lucky PAL pull you did there :p

No. I have a CDD

vhfive

ok thanks
yea my total team cost is only 30 right now so I'll have to wait to put him in.

Another question I've been fusing most of my monsters into my starter. Is it worth it to level up/evolve some of the common monsters or should I just wait for good pulls from the machine?

Kosh

I've spent quite a bit of money on this game. Maybe as much as Xelios. I'm taking my time though and trying not to get burnt out. I still want to finish up all the regular dungeons and technical dungeons. I'm only Kronos Forest in regular and I haven't even finished the first Red tech dungeon. I spend most of my time doing the special weekly dungeons and daily dragon dungeons. I'm still having a ton of fun playing this game.

I think it's more of the pokemon bug with me, I want to catch them all and level them up and not worry about getting to the finish really fast.

MicH

ok thanks
yea my total team cost is only 30 right now so I'll have to wait to put him in.

Another question I've been fusing most of my monsters into my starter. Is it worth it to level up/evolve some of the common monsters or should I just wait for good pulls from the machine?
That's a bit tough. The random drops in dungeons (slimes/carbuncles/orgres/goblin are really not that good in the long run.On the other hand you may get really stuck if you don't have a well rounded team. I would recommend leveling your starter up a bit first, and then level up the rest (only those n your team) a bit, too. They're generally easy to level and don't require much experience.

Also, who was your rare roll? Just curious :p

Kosh

Have we had anyone quit the game because of the rolls they got during a godfest? Over on the FB group page I've seen two today. Makes me laugh when they blame GungHo.

vhfive

That's a bit tough. The random drops in dungeons (slimes/carbuncles/orgres/goblin are really not that good in the long run.On the other hand you may get really stuck if you don't have a well rounded team. I would recommend leveling your starter up a bit first, and then level up the rest (only those n your team) a bit, too. They're generally easy to level and don't require much experience.

Also, who was your rare roll? Just curious :p

I got a basilisk. I rerolled a couple of times until I got I silver egg.

Have we had anyone quit the game because of the rolls they got during a godfest? Over on the FB group page I've seen two today. Makes me laugh when they blame GungHo.

dude Gungho is just trolling, I swear. Not quit, but today has definitely let a pain with me. Finally 'bought' (had a gift card, but still), and got mostly 'bad' drops. I just wish they would tweak the Rare machine and make it 100% separate from the PAL.

I mean it's more or less $5 a pull...getting a mermaid, titan, etc. is just shit when these monsters can drop normally.

ParityBit

OK, as much as I bitch about it (wait until you see some of the pulls from my gems today! Although most I do not have yet) I wont quit. I play enough it is okay to spend a few bucks :) Plus I enjoy talking with all of you guys/gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom