• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splat

Do resists stack? Ie: double green resist = 1/4 damage?

Thanks George Claw, trying to figure out who to pair on my end, any advice anyone?

Red:
L10 Freyr
L19 Ifrit
L30 Echidna
L40 Volcano Dragon
L17 Mystic Flame Knight
L10 Naga
L17 Samurai Ogre
L16 evolve slime thing

Green:
L30 Green Ninja
L6 Green Odin
L30 Parvati
L30 Earth Guardian
L41 Earth Dragon
L34 Brachys
L10 Dryad

Plus a decent amount of black guys if those guys go better

For skilling up ADK do you guys recommend one at a time or as many as possible at a time?

It shouldn't make any difference in theory, although anecdotal evidence claims if there isn't a skillup event going on (which there is right now), feeding one at a time is better. Fuck if I know why it would work that way. You should probably treat this as the same kind of voodoo that says killing the monster you want the egg from first is better.

massoluk

Banned
Well, doing some cleaning of awol friends in the list, it was a blood bath, looks like a lots of people got burnt out by the game. Got 10+ spots open, I usually will leave ADK, Flare Drall, or Archangel on. Just add the ID: 339,944,203

After an awfully long boss fight, I got my first MSK hells yea. Thanks for the assist!
Congrats! You're welcome. ADK will be a nice addition to your collection. You can use him as a leader with your Dragons, but I see you also have a nice collection of other Wood monsters going. You can make a mono-green team and use ADK as one of the sub-members.

They should be correct. Can you provide the error example please?

If you go into any specific mission page, for example "Gate to the Mystic Land", the number next to Exp/Sta at the top of the page is not correct. I think it's showing experience per number of battles, which wouldn't affect some of the earlier dungeons because the number of battles and stamina cost is the same. It's not a huge deal, just something i noticed.

BetaTester

Neo Member
If you go into any specific mission page, for example "Gate to the Mystic Land", the number next to Exp/Sta at the top of the page is not correct. I think it's showing experience per number of battles, which wouldn't affect some of the earlier dungeons because the number of battles and stamina cost is the same. It's not a huge deal, just something i noticed.
oh it's the mission page. I thought u guys talking about the "www.puzzledragonx.com/en/normal-dungeons.asp" before.
It is fixed now :D

ccbfan

You know in our quest to make these super parties?

I realized something kinda funny.

You really don't need any of them.

I finally got a Valk during my God Fest pulls and made a Valk healer team. (I already have 2 sirens, 2 Enchiladas and a lilith)

The team is impressive. Attack not as strong as ADK but strong enough and ridicules healing/defense with double Siren or double Enchilada. HP kinda low and I might actually sub Lilith (By far the most useless of the healers) with some high HP character.

Started my Freyr team. Freyr, Fire Swordman, Titan, Echilada, Fire Mech, partner Mars. Pretty freakin strong, Amazing HP, OK recovery.

At the end though I just went back to my resist dragon + healer and adk team.

Why?

Valk team is great but the low hp sucks and I only have 2 valks in my friend list. Freyr team is even better IMO but I only had one Mars on my friend list.

Plus whats the point of killing fast when you're limited for stamina? So instead of playing 30 minuted every 8 hours now I'm playing 15-20 minutes every eight hours.

Am excited for those Hell dungeons now though.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
You know in our quest to make these super parties?

I realized something kinda funny.

You really don't need any of them.

I finally got a Valk during my God Fest pulls and made a Valk healer team. (I already have 2 sirens, 2 Enchiladas and a lilith)

The team is impressive. Attack not as strong as ADK but strong enough and ridicules healing/defense with double Siren or double Enchilada. HP kinda low and I might actually sub Lilith (By far the most useless of the healers) with some high HP character.

Started my Freyr team. Freyr, Fire Swordman, Titan, Echilada, Fire Mech, partner Mars. Pretty freakin strong, Amazing HP, OK recovery.

At the end though I just went back to my resist dragon + healer and adk team.

Why?

Valk team is great but the low hp sucks and I only have 2 valks in my friend list. Freyr team is even better IMO but I only had one Mars on my friend list.

Plus whats the point of killing fast when you're limited for stamina? So instead of playing 30 minuted every 8 hours now I'm playing 15-20 minutes every eight hours.

Am excited for those Hell dungeons now though.

Yeah, it's not like these new gods will help me clear previously unbeaten content that I couldn't do with my old teams :p Though I do admit it's fun to go back to the puzzle-aspect of the game when you have to make 3 or 4 matches.

Side note: I have an evolved Freyr if you need additional fire buddies. Not sure if we are already amigos or not, but I can put her up whenever you need. I'm lacking fire leader friends as well. Everyone's an ADK!

ccbfan

Yeah, it's not like these new gods will help me clear previously unbeaten content that I couldn't do with my old teams :p Though I do admit it's fun to go back to the puzzle-aspect of the game when you have to make 3 or 4 matches.

Side note: I have an evolved Freyr if you need additional fire buddies. Not sure if we are already amigos or not, but I can put her up whenever you need. I'm lacking fire leader friends as well. Everyone's an ADK!

We're already friends I think. I've been using your high stats evolved odin for a while already.

I also have a side account with a shiva but that's too low level that we probably won't even see each other

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
We're already friends I think. I've been using your high stats evolved odin for a while already.

I also have a side account with a shiva but that's too low level that we probably won't even see each other

Ah, well if you need a fire leader, just holler. I don't know what's more useful to leave as my leader, my Odin or Isis. Wish we could leave 3 leaders on afk.

lenni

Man, this weekend was the worst. I'm already used to bad luck, but pulling 3 bad duplicates from the rare gacha and only getting 1 MSK after around 30 expert runs (of course no skill up) was the icing on the cake.
Well, I got a Blue Skydragon to drop that I'll never use..

TimeKillr

Yeah I don't really understand why the skillup rate is still this low on a 2x event.

I managed to feed 15 MSKs to my ADK today. Got a whopping one skillup. Hell this was faster on my Siren during normal times...

So I gave up! I decided fuck it, he'll be at SL2, and that's gonna be it for now. No point in farming the shit out of it and spending more and more stones.

So, I paid my 50 stamina and started the Master Sky Dragon of Light dungeon. Out of habit, I allow myself to take a few hits for the first few rounds as I charge my skills and clear the board of garbage orbs. It wasn't until I got within 1 shot of death that I realized no Hearts were falling, and I had forgotten the Sky Dragon dungeons were No RCV. "Fuck!" I was only halfway through the dungeon, and I couldn't survive a single hit the rest of way...

sVJQO8B.jpg

PmtqLek.jpg

fGV8Lyr.jpg

BetaTester

Neo Member
[US] Puzzle & Dragons Database 18 Mar Update:
- Rarity filter is added to Monster Book.
- Skill of Hino Kagutsuchi is updated.
- Skills of Drall, Shardra, Toytops, Fairlio, Pierdra and the final evolution of Orge series are added.
- Leader Skills of Shiva the Destroyer, Fortune Deity Lakshmi, Parvati the Golden Goddess, Solar Deity Apollo and Hell Queen Persephone are updated.
- Ancient Dark Dragon Caol-ila is updated.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

Well, doing some cleaning of awol friends in the list, it was a blood bath, looks like a lots of people got burnt out by the game. Got 10+ spots open, I usually will leave ADK, Flare Drall, or Archangel on. Just add the ID: 339,944,203

That won't get you many friends :)

Edit : how much does the Light Skydragon hit for w/ resist? Need to see if my Siren can do it w/ 600ish RCV. Don't have a 50% for light yet

Kosh

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 3/18/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

MicH

I gave up on max skilling my ADK yesterday. He's at skill level 4 (one from max) and that's still very good. Took me way too many runs (~50) and MSK (~15).

... And I just lost to five Devils in Skydragon of Light Master. Oh well

massoluk

Banned
So, I paid my 50 stamina and started the Master Sky Dragon of Light dungeon. Out of habit, I allow myself to take a few hits for the first few rounds as I charge my skills and clear the board of garbage orbs. It wasn't until I got within 1 shot of death that I realized no Hearts were falling, and I had forgotten the Sky Dragon dungeons were No RCV. "Fuck!" I was only halfway through the dungeon, and I couldn't survive a single hit the rest of way...

That's a god damn cool story bro for real.

I'd like to keep lowered expection, my intentional usual monster for lend are the Drall and Archangel, but what happened is me forgetting to switch back.:\

Khar

5 MSKs from running the expert dungeon all day yesterday. No skill ups sadly.

I had real difficulty grinding through expert too. Next time it rolls around I hope my team will be levelled up some more and I'll be able to clear it with ease.

I've been using my usual ADK team for it all day. Very quick and easy, usually oneshot the bosses.

Just out of interest -- could you please tell me what monsters you've got in your ADK team and what levels they are? My ADK team isn't very strong at the moment; I tried using it on the Dragon Guardian dungeon and was met with total failure.

J0dy77

Skydragon light update: Light dungeon Expert is on par with the Red/Blue, very easy. Dragon hits every two turn and is easily healed through. I went with a very safe team after being shell shocked by Green last turn and was on autopilot.

I see a couple of light dragons up, I'll give Master a try in a little bit and post results. Should be the same as the rest of the dungeons, 50% resist and auto healer to make it through.

razterik

Edit : how much does the Light Skydragon hit for w/ resist? Need to see if my Siren can do it w/ 600ish RCV. Don't have a 50% for light yet

On Master? Uh, about 3350, I think. Wasn't really paying attention. It hits every 2 turns, so it's pretty easy. Devils are the hard part. Bring strong dark members if you got 'em.

lenni

I've also got my Amaterasu up.
Heals 2800 HP/round, so she should easily outheal both Master Skydragons with 50% damage reduction right now, right?

ID is 380,733,294 and I've got 5 spots on my list.

J0dy77

Master is really easy for Skydragon light. He barely hits for anything. Siren + resist will get through easily. Got him on the first run and can now focus on finally getting an Angel from Expert. Really cool artwork on this dragon!

LSavrd2l.jpg

Charging Rippers in round 1....accidently trigger a 14 combo.

4 Devils on the next level, they kill me on the 3rd round. Rippers charged as I die.

dat stamina loss

harrytang

Do we believe the Unicorns are available in this Master Sky Light dungeon? Seems like this could be the first 5.0 monster that's really farmable. Would be cool if someone gets the drops and posts pics. On other forums people speculate it's around 1% to show. Drops every time it shows though.

Charging Rippers in round 1....accidently trigger a 14 combo.

4 Devils on the next level, they kill me on the 3rd round. Rippers charged as I die.

dat stamina loss

i know that feel. hate that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom