• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm not really interested in leveling up my ivory dragon. Should I fuse him with my holy dragon or just leave him there for a rainy day and level him up?

So I'm not really interested in leveling up my ivory dragon. Should I fuse him with my holy dragon or just leave him there for a rainy day and level him up?
Unless GungHo gives it another evolution(which I doubt since it already has 3 ultimate evos), the Divinegon, Ifrit, and Fafnir Dragons all pretty much suck. I fused/sold all of mine.

Emalde

Wood/Light Divinegon and Fafnir hold decent positions as Isis/Horus team filler so you can fit in extra of the same colors.

Speaking of Wood Monsters, my mono-green team is coming along incredibly well: http://i.imgur.com/E5EumDG.png

and while I'm on personal achievements, I managed this with 10 stones: http://i.imgur.com/4VTEpzk.png

Hopefully I can get a break now, I'm sick of japan's constant events. (taiko is coming up soon though which means quick bomb skill ups for my minerva ughhhhh)

Colby

Well, the backbone of a water team is finished:

Fortune Deity Lakshmi lvl 30
Fenrir Knight Kamui lvl 16
Sea Deity Abyss Neptune lvl 33
Siren the Enchanter lvl 38 (skill hits every 7 turns)
Aurora Dragon lvl 46

Haven't tested it out much, but it looks decent on paper. I have another, unevolved Lakshmi I could work on, but that doesn't seem like a good use of resources. Other than that, the only other water monsters I have are Megalodran and Blue Skydragon. Any advice/tips on what to work on next or how to use it best in battle?

Also, would I get more PAL points from leaving up a 494 RCV Amaterasu Ohkami or an ADK?

Caerith

Unless GungHo gives it another evolution(which I doubt since it already has 3 ultimate evos), the Divinegon, Ifrit, and Fafnir Dragons all pretty much suck. I fused/sold all of mine.
GungHo gave me two Fafnirs. If this was FFXI, I'd be okay with that. Instead, they seem like very expensive mediocre dragons. And, you know, I already have Green/Light Ceres, so...

raiot

Dub-Mythlit Day!
Got myself an evolved Artemis and Green Odin.

So... Godfest denied me any Egyptian God so I'm at a loss what to do now...

I have a decent Dark, Green, Red, ADK Team. But all of them underleveled...

Can anyone help me what to concentrate on?

pHt5WRS.jpg

R3VK8Qj.jpg

xPZhNV0.jpg

Kosh

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 3/22/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 08:00 13:00 18:00
E: 09:00 14:00 19:00

J0dy77

I need 3 yellow dubs today, I have 5 of every color and zero yellow can't get them to drop. Hoping to get some luck and final evolve Ceres today.

ParityBit

I failed miserably on my first try. I was working my red orbs into the corner's when out of the blue 3 red orbs fell together! Ugh. Second found was 2 dub-lits on a 2 timer. I had no powers up and was 17 rounds from defense break.

Second time went a little better, but got really hairy. I do not know if its normal, but round 3 was all the small ghosts, so I was able to survive.

Got a blue and yellow. I need 1 more blue for Isis. I may use a gem today for stamina!

massoluk

Banned
Me: Hi, Friday Dungeon, I need Dub-mythlit to finally evolve shits that have been sitting in my box forever.

Friday Dungeon: LOL, NO. Here have your sixth Dub-rubylit.

OTIX

Dub-Mythlit Day!

It really depends on what your goals are. Your Artemis team is a very strong "everyday" team, and it could probably handle Two Heroes which may be the next descended dungeon, so that's worth working on for sure. You also have the makings of a very strong dark team for when Zeus comes back. I wouldn't spend too much on the ADK team though, the Artemis team is much better overall. Depends a little on how many Freyjas (or evolved green starters) you have on your list.

Yaari

I'd hate to feed my Dark team all of my Green Pengdra when I have a mono green team to be leveled, but I don't really have a choice if I want to be ready for Zeus.. bleh.

MicH

Me: Hi, Friday Dungeon, I need Dub-mythlit to finally evolve shits that have been sitting in my box forever.

Friday Dungeon: LOL, NO. Here have your sixth Dub-rubylit.
LOL, I love it!

Also ParityBit, the two times I cleared it today I got 3 small lits on the 3rd round. So it seems quite normal (thought only two floors of dublits suck)

I also need 3 more Dub-topalits and two more Dub-amelits (need to ultimate evolve both my Netunes and both my Ceres o_O oh jesus :p

raiot

Yeah that's my problem... I need to level up my dark team for Zeus, but don't know which level to aim for...

What's your Zeus Team and which level are you aiming for Yari?
I have
Duke vampire lvl... 6, but its so low because I want to max his skill which is lvl 4 atm
Moon dragon lunar Dspinas lvl 52
Underlord Arch hades lvl 41
Awoken Hera lvl 22
Chaos Dragon Knight lvl 42

ToxicAdam

I just thought of a new way Gungho could make (more) money.

Charge people stones to open up dungeons for a 24 hr period.

I would totally spend some stones to re-open up the Dragon Plant dungeon for one more day.

-_-

razterik

Dub-Mythlit Day!

Artemis is pretty high in demand right now, so you should be able to find plenty of Freyja and Parvati friends out there. The Puzzle Dragon X friend search lists quite a few right now.

Green team should definitely be your focus. Get Artemis up to as high a level as you feel comfortable, and then get to work on the subs. You have good options for defense and offense there. Susano's skill is pretty useful, more so than the golems, but his HP aren't as high. Two ADKs will be plenty for your needs, so I would try for skill ups on one with those dragon knights. Odin has great stats, but his skill isn't very useful to this team. The Toytops has a good orb change for you when you aren't paired with Parvati, so you might need him for health recovery even if his stats are low.

Once you get this team running, start chugging through normal dungeons until you get to Ocean of Heaven, Sea-God of Heaven. That will be a good weekend farming level for your team, just be sure to sub in Shiva to break Neptune's defense. Run that and throw any king metals that drop at Hera and the rest of your dark team if you want them for a possible Zeus run when it comes around. Might see Two Heroes sooner, which would be a boost for your green team to get the Highlander.

I just thought of a new way Gungho could make (more) money.

Charge people stones to open up dungeons for a 24 hr period.

I would totally spend some stones to re-open up the Dragon Plant dungeon for one more day.

-_-

to open up a special dungeon on any day for 24 hours would be sooo sweet.

raiot

Thanks for your reply razterik!

I will try to Power through the rest of the normal dungeons!
I think I got a good start with my ADK for this team, the first is lvl 55 +20 and max skill, the second lvl 31 and skill lvl 4.
Now I just want to know how to advance through Kronos forrest, is there a list for the different dungeon encounters other then the puzzledragonx dungeon list?

ok sitting on 11 evo'd Pengdras. so halp!

Code:
Parvati the Golden Goddess	52
Wood Skydragon Horai	14
Graviton Earth Dragon	27
Ancient Dragon Knight	53
Mandrake	32
Brachys	1
Sylph	30

Or throw them at my dark dragon knight (62) and evo him to CDK?

razterik

Thanks for your reply razterik!

I will try to Power through the rest of the normal dungeons!
I think I got a good start with my ADK for this team, the first is lvl 55 +20 and max skill, the second lvl 31 and skill lvl 4.
Now I just want to know how to advance through Kronos forrest, is there a list for the different dungeon encounters other then the puzzledragonx dungeon list?

Are you looking at each individual dungeon level there? They list possible enemies and boss stats (mostly). Haven't seen anything else as useful. If you get stuck, ask here and someone can offer strategy.

razterik

ok sitting on 11 evo'd Pengdras. so halp!

Code:
Parvati the Golden Goddess	52
Wood Skydragon Horai	14
Graviton Earth Dragon	27
Ancient Dragon Knight	53
Mandrake	32
Brachys	1
Sylph	30

Or throw them at my dark dragon knight (62) and evo him to CDK?

If you run CDK in an ADK team, then maybe him. Parvati and the ADK are the only other ones I would bother with. ADK will gain more levels from them, but Parvati is more useful the higher her stats are. If you don't have other greens than these, that might not mean much for you right now.

razterik

Yes, I looked at the encounters, but most of the time the health numbers are missing...

Your biggest concerns will be attack damage and armor, really. If you can take the hits, you can heal them with the green team, except maybe when they hit every turn. I ran a good chunk of Kronos with a suboptimal Parvati team. You will push almost twice my ATK, so you should be fine if you play carefully.

If you run CDK in an ADK team, then maybe him. Parvati and the ADK are the only other ones I would bother with. ADK will gain more levels from them, but Parvati is more useful the higher her stats are. If you don't have other greens than these, that might not mean much for you right now.

I would run CDK on the ADK team instead of the CDD. Parv/Rider/ADK are my main greens right now. Pulled 5 times during the green event and all i got was a
fucking
dryad.

Waiting for 2 Heroes to hopefully tank my way through it.

Will split between parv and ADK for now. Thanks!

MicH

Gotten 3 Dub-mythlits so far. Need 7 more, but my box is FULL :( And I also need mythlits AND exp to evolve some of my monsters.. damn :D

Did evolve Freyja and Neptune to Abyss Neptune (water/dark). Still need to evolve 2x Ceres and my another Neptune.

Yaari

Yeah that's my problem... I need to level up my dark team for Zeus, but don't know which level to aim for...

What's your Zeus Team and which level are you aiming for Yari?
I have
Duke vampire lvl... 6, but its so low because I want to max his skill which is lvl 4 atm
Moon dragon lunar Dspinas lvl 52
Underlord Arch hades lvl 41
Awoken Hera lvl 22
Chaos Dragon Knight lvl 42

Vamp Lord lvl61 Max Skill (Got lucky during 2x)
Hera 40
Hera 16
CDK 31
Echidna 50

Definitely need alot of work. I think Vamp Lord gains most from all of it. Hera is going to take huge exp, and if I ever get a Hades, the millions I might have pumped into Hera will feel like a waste. So I probably leave her at 50.

CDK I'll jump pump up big time. Echidna needs to be evolved but she wont really gain much from it.

Hope Zeus will come eventually though!

So I want:

Hera's to 50 (Not evolving)
Vamp Lord > Duke (50 hopefully)
CDK (50~70)
Echidna needs to get evolved and high level, but for this fight its not really relevant, she is just there to delay deaths.

Yaari

I have an iCloud backup from yesterday before I made todays shitty pull. If I restore from yesterday will I be able to re-pull?

I would imagine Magic Stones are server side, otherwise I'd gladly re-pull every time I put a cent into this game and did not feel satisfied :p.

Bummer, guess ill just have to stick with being Gungtrolled once again. I think they know I haven't put any money buying stones or anything and are giving me the shaft on pulls.

I need 3 dub amelits to evo Neptune. I'm not too optimistic. Never thought I'd be upset catching 2 dubmythlits in a row.

Edit: make that 4 in a row. Are the normal dungeons better for farming dublits? Or is this just a result of the 2x event?

I can attest that even if you do put money in, you get shafted. My best pulls came from free stones (Parv, Shiva, DK)

Its just disheartening as shit when you put so many hours into a game and the best pulls you get are Siegfried The Blue Champion and a Horus (which was from this last Godfest). All the rest are just junk. Every. Damn. Time. Makes advancing in further dungeons a nightmare. I've hit a wall on the initial expert dungeons for the past 2 weeks. Never get pal pulls hardly either cause my monsters suck and no one uses them. Can't blame them either. Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom