• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

I need 3 dub amelits to evo Neptune. I'm not too optimistic. Never thought I'd be upset catching 2 dubmythlits in a row.

Edit: make that 4 in a row. Are the normal dungeons better for farming dublits? Or is this just a result of the 2x event?
I hate you so much right now. Meanwhile I am drowning in Dub-amelits. God damn it :(

EDIT:
First run of Shrine of Sprite s [normal] I get a Mythlith. HUZZAH! One more and I can evolve my other Neptune once, and then ultimate him! FEELS GOOD MAN

Finally seeing the full power of my mono green team. Ran Parv/Artemis through Oeanus Falls. So much facerolling. Last boss was 'strong'...didn't matter because he went down in a few hits.

Yaari

Wonder if Parv/Parv mono green team can run Weekend Dungeon properly? I'd really like to be able to do so. My ADK team is hit/miss, single mistake and its over.

MicH

Wonder if Parv/Parv mono green team can run Weekend Dungeon properly? I'd really like to be able to do so. My ADK team is hit/miss, single mistake and its over.
Easily. Just hope that you don't get two fire Carbuncles as bosses (Master).

I ran it a couple of times last weekend with my dual Lakshmi team, so a Parv team should also be able to do it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Its just disheartening as shit when you put so many hours into a game and the best pulls you get are Siegfried The Blue Champion and a Horus (which was from this last Godfest). All the rest are just junk. Every. Damn. Time. Makes advancing in further dungeons a nightmare. I've hit a wall on the initial expert dungeons for the past 2 weeks. Never get pal pulls hardly either cause my monsters suck and no one uses them. Can't blame them either. Rant over.

Level up an ADK, put as leader, receive 10 billion PAL points.

raiot

I did 20 pulls to get Horus and didn't get him, I would gladly swap with you!
@ Yari: Hm, I have an echidna the red empress and an orochi lvl6... Can I stall long enough for orochi to activate in one of the stages before Zeus?

J0dy77

Why do you hate me yellow dublit? Can I get a trade for some of the purple?

3SeYE2Sl.jpg

Yaari

I did 20 pulls to get Horus and didn't get him, I would gladly swap with you!
@ Yari: Hm, I have an echidna the red empress and an orochi lvl6... Can I stall long enough for orochi to activate in one of the stages before Zeus?

Sorry, really don't know much about Zeus other than that being the recommend setup. I would imagine you got time to charge Orochi, but even then, the Zeus battle will take a while and I'm not sure how much damage is sacrificed by taking another delayer like Orochi.

Then again it could work. I just read the reports and it was mostly all-Dark with the only exception being Echidna.

raiot

No, I don't want another delayer, my idea was that I take Orochi instead of Echidna. This means 2 potential Stones less for Zeus...

StMeph

No, I don't want another delayer, my idea was that I take Orochi instead of Echidna. This means 2 potential Stones less for Zeus...

For a short round, or one in which you expect to be able to kill the boss within the timer, then Orochi would be better, as it's a +5 round timer. But it's likely to be at full cooldown (25 turns), vs. Echidna's +3 round, 10 cooldown (at Max skill) timer. Echidna's Active is superior when at Max skill, and equal to Orochi's (over time) with no skillups at full cooldown.

Echidna's better overall. Orochi is better if you think you can get a kill within 6 rounds.

raiot

Yeah, thats why i asked if I have time at Zeus dungeon to load the skill. At Zeus, every single turn you need is equal to 1 stone spend...

Easily. Just hope that you don't get two fire Carbuncles as bosses (Master).

I ran it a couple of times last weekend with my dual Lakshmi team, so a Parv team should also be able to do it.

Confirming MicH's findings. I've ran it it with Dual Shiva / Shiva x Freyr and have had no problems. Even with dual water carbuncles at the end. Get that money.

Confirming MicH's findings. I've ran it it with Dual Shiva / Shiva x Freyr and have had no problems. Even with dual water carbuncles at the end. Get that money.

what else do you run in your dual SHIVA team? I finally got my 6* Shiva and he is about 45, so I am looking to fill out the rest of the team.

Also are we friends in game (ZipGaf)

Musan

Finally got a dub-mythlit, so I can make an ultimate evo prachys. Hopefully 2 heroes descended comes back soon, then I can finish off my green and blue teams.

MicH

Wait, has King Dragons been in the Pal egg machine throughout the whole event? I just got a King Ruby dragon, but haven't gotten any before

MicH

Probably, I've gotten a few High Metals.
Oh alright. Perhaps you can get Super Jings again?

Anyway I was just unsure whether to use my 10 stamina on Shrine of Sprites Nirmal in the hopes if getting a Mythlit, or farm some Pengdras. I decided on Pengdras hoping that a Nythlit would show. And it did! AND it dropped! SCORE. But of course that was the only drop I got... But still! Better xp and money!

Radav

So I've finagled it so I'll have 11 runs of the Metal dragons dungeon today. Got a level up coming in 2 runs. Turns out I need 11 kings to max my Vampire Lord so I can evolve him. What are the odds I'll get 11 of them in 11 runs? lol

I was just looking through my friends list. I've got a rather large number of friends who are running Frejya or Parvati as their leader. I have everything needed to take advantage of that except for the whole having an awesome green leader of my own. So jealous. lol

TimeKillr

Ugh. I'm 0/5 on Dub-Mythlits and I need 4. :(

So ridiculous. It's as if when there's no 2x drop rate I have better chances of getting the crap I want :)

Radav

Ugh. I'm 0/5 on Dub-Mythlits and I need 4. :(

So ridiculous. It's as if when there's no 2x drop rate I have better chances of getting the crap I want :)

This kind of thing happens to me in this game all the time. Need a Dark Keeper have 8 Light Keepers in a row. Need a Dub-Amelit have 5 Dub-Topalits. Need 1 Emelit, 12 runs of the sprite dungeon + 12 more of the beginner green level and not 1 drop. Gotta love how that stuff works sometimes.

razterik

Any opinions on if I should throw my weight behind a Lakshmi or Parvati team?

Freyja/Artemis? That would be a stronger bonus and I don't see Parvati there. Your blue has more levels in it right now, so it will be easier, but there are more green leaders out because of the recent event. You probably need another orb changer for either team.

Pacman2k

Freyja/Artemis? That would be a stronger bonus and I don't see Parvati there. Your blue has more levels in it right now, so it will be easier, but there are more green leaders out because of the recent event. You probably need another orb changer for either team.

Yeah, meant Freyja.

Hmph. Wish I had a Berserk or something like that.

Edit: My other account also has a Lakshmi so maybe I should just push Blue since I can guarantee I will always run with double Lakshmi if I want it.

Caerith

That's Hades right? I don't think resolve can survive past the three dragons before you get to him.
Yeah, Hades and his 66k hit. I don't do low-HP resolve, though, I'd try to keep high enough to survive the dragons. I just figure hitting him back for 660k would be neat.

Also... I am having one hell of a time adding my leaders to puzzledragonx.com. It's like the site can't remember I just logged in on the page before.

raiot

I did it with a resolve team, but only once and blew all my cooldowns including orochi. You just have to pray that all 3 are not on the same timer.

razterik

I'm at the final level of Tomb of the Saint - Expert. Think Resolve + Counter would work?

I went standard resolve+healer, but counter should work if you have a high skill Siren to heal between hits. Might struggle getting through to the boss, although I think you will be okay on the Basilisks if they are on different timers or your HP is high enough to take over 2 strikes at once.

ToxicAdam

I feel Odin + Black Ripper is the way to go. Once you get to the ballisks, you just nuke one of them with Odin+Light Ripper+Dark Ripper's special and he's almost dead. Even if they are all on the same timer, you will still survive because you get that 80% damage reduction on the first hit and an additional 50 percent on each consecutive hit.

Then when you get to Hades he will only hit for 6600 every 5 turns. Quite easy to stay healed up that way, plus you will have Odin's special to knock him down again.

what else do you run in your dual SHIVA team? I finally got my 6* Shiva and he is about 45, so I am looking to fill out the rest of the team.

Also are we friends in game (ZipGaf)

At the moment, I have:
Shiva
Enchilada
Phx Knight Homer
Gigas
Horus 6*

I mix assist leader between Shiva or Freyr. I had a Red Ripper in there before I acquired Horus, but I'm digging the Flame Enhancement of Horus. 'Gives me a chance to alternate between Knight and Gigas orb changing as wells flame enhance from Freyr and Horus. What's your id?

massoluk

Banned
God damn bs. F Gungho and F the Friday dungeon. I'm getting every stupid colors, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, but the dub mythlit. WTF IS THIS BS.

MicH

Just got a SUPER while feeding my Neptune 4 evolved Pengdras. Feels do god damn good and about time! After all those times getting a SUPER leveling a Prngdra. OH MAN

Kosh

Freyja team slowly coming together. Was able to add a bunch of Artemis friends thanks to the new friend finder on puzzledragonx.com.

vhDWnSY.jpg

I actually have the pieces to do 2 ultimate evos on starter dragons. If I was to do it, are there two that would be better than the others?

razterik

Just got a SUPER while feeding my Neptune 4 evolved Pengdras. Feels do god damn good and about time! After all those times getting a SUPER leveling a Prngdra. OH MAN

I throw my high exp food at stuff one at a time just to increase my chances of seeing a bonus. Am I the only one who does this? I don't worry much about the lost gold.

At the moment, I have:
Shiva
Enchilada
Phx Knight Homer
Gigas
Horus 6*

I mix assist leader between Shiva or Freyr. I had a Red Ripper in there before I acquired Horus, but I'm digging the Flame Enhancement of Horus. 'Gives me a chance to alternate between Knight and Gigas orb changing as wells flame enhance from Freyr and Horus. What's your id?

My ID is 399, 633, 290.

SaintR

Another addition to the trollho count, I decided against wasting my stones on any pulls because I had no luck on the godfest, decided fuck it, do a pull, get a Ra.....
Special event my ass.....

Edit:
I'm an idiot I didnt realize that green event ended.....I actually did get what was advertised just didn't need one

Radav

Wow, I just had a really nice run of luck. 9 Metal Dragon runs and I got 7 Kings and 5 High Metals. I needed 1k xp to level up amidst those runs so I decided I'd use the 7 stamina I had to run a Wrath of the Giant in the hopes I'd get super lucky and get a Titan drop. HOLY SHIT THE TITAN dropped. lol I was planning on spending the weekend trying to get this guy. So happy. Then the cherry on the sunday of awesome was when I got a GREAT when I fed my Vampire Lord FIVE kings! lol Feel so good right now.

SaintR

Wow, I just had a really nice run of luck. 9 Metal Dragon runs and I got 7 Kings and 5 High Metals. I needed 1k xp to level up amidst those runs so I decided I'd use the 7 stamina I had to run a Wrath of the Giant in the hopes I'd get super lucky and get a Titan drop. HOLY SHIT THE TITAN dropped. lol I was planning on spending the weekend trying to get this guy. So happy. Then the cherry on the sunday of awesome was when I got a GREAT when I fed my Vampire Lord FIVE kings! lol Feel so good right now.

Dude play some lottery numbers. I'm highly envious right now.

Caerith

I throw my high exp food at stuff one at a time just to increase my chances of seeing a bonus. Am I the only one who does this? I don't worry much about the lost gold.
Only if I'm close to maxing out-- it would be a waste to be 5 pengdras from max and get a great feeding 5 pengdras, so I'd do 2 then 1 at a time. If I'm far from maxing, I'll feed them all at once because getting a bonus on 5 kings is pretty awesome.

Edit:

See? Pretty awesome.

Ashodin

This week is so damn productive. three kings from today's run, more evo material dragons for my other colors... bring on the weekend, I need dat paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom