• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I should make a Hera team! Not even touching Zeus my dark team is almost nonexistent. So we're getting Mystic Knights the entire week? Kind of wish they spaced it out a little but can't complain.

Caerith

March 31: Easter Sunday
Greek Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine
tumblr_inline_miv3xaHpkg1qz4rgp.gif

Hmm, they only mention mystic knights in COSITA, but in the JP event that just started there are also mystic knights in the normal Stan dungeon. If it's going to work like the JP version, only one type of mystic knight will appear in a given floor, rotating daily.

I am still not ready for Two Heroes :(

Yaari

Its an awesome event. I wont roll anything during the God event though. I'm going to need all of those stones to get both Zeus and Valkyrie. I'm fairly convinced in getting Zeus but Valkyrie is seriously difficult.

ParityBit

Damn, my 210 boxes are full I just realized. Still will have 2-3 more runs at plants. Then I will have no rooms for jewel dragons or Pendras! I need to manage this correctly!

Caerith

I really want a Cu Cthulhu. Can this team handle Heroes dungeon?

Parvati
Holy Ceres
Wood Mech Asgard
ADK
[GED or Alraune or a hastily-leveled MSK if I get one by then]

+ friend's Parvati or Demeter

With GED, my team has 8795 HP, would break 10k with Parvati or Demeter easily, giving me somewhere in the neighborhood of 25k-30k HP and 12k-17k ATK.

What other of the special dungeons would I be able to clear without stones using either this or (ripper-only) ADK?

TimeKillr

So I've been looking at my finances... If I run dragons like mad I can probably level up my shit enough that I can run Hera.

I have two choices:

1- My Odin + a friend's Ammy (should be easy to get). Downsides? I dunno! I think I have all the ingredients for it - evolved Shiva (for breaking Neptune), Echidna (for delay!) then I dunno what else to put in. Maybe one of my Sirens?

2- Great Valk team + friend Orochi. The problem there is this team is currently underleveled, I don't think I have enough HP, so I would need to powerlevel my valk to 70 (not gonna evolve her) then powerlevel 2 Sirens + an Echidna + my Lilith. This is kinda dangerous, imo.

What do you guys think? I'm really not equipped for Zeus (I sort of? have a Dark team, but nothing too good, and I don't think it has enough good synergy yet).

whoa. this event is nuts. Not sure if my mono-green team can take any of these dungeons.

Parv - 60
ADK - 60
Marine Robin Rider - 32
GED - 30
DK - 30
Parv/somethingelseawesome

OTIX

So I've been looking at my finances... If I run dragons like mad I can probably level up my shit enough that I can run Hera.

I have two choices:

1- My Odin + a friend's Ammy (should be easy to get). Downsides? I dunno! I think I have all the ingredients for it - evolved Shiva (for breaking Neptune), Echidna (for delay!) then I dunno what else to put in. Maybe one of my Sirens?

2- Great Valk team + friend Orochi. The problem there is this team is currently underleveled, I don't think I have enough HP, so I would need to powerlevel my valk to 70 (not gonna evolve her) then powerlevel 2 Sirens + an Echidna + my Lilith. This is kinda dangerous, imo.

What do you guys think? I'm really not equipped for Zeus (I sort of? have a Dark team, but nothing too good, and I don't think it has enough good synergy yet).
The first team is safer but you need 16.5k HP so I doubt you can get an Echidna in there.

Yaari

The first team is safer but you need 16.5k HP so I doubt you can get an Echidna in there.

True and you don't really need a delay either, the team is made to outheal all damage you take if I remember correctly.

It takes a really good Odin to hit that 16k though. I was lucky being the Amaterasu in the setup, there are some awesome 99 Awaken Odin out there, and 4k HP gets you far from just a friend.

I've been doing some team formation myself lately and would also appreciate any input you guys have.

Hera
Odin (leader)
Shiva or Abyss Neptune
3x Rainbow Keeper
Ama (friend)

This team seems like it will work. I'll probably go with Neptune if I can get my team cost high enough by then. My only issue here is that I'm worried about the first few floors without a nuke, but I'm hoping Odin and the high HP will mostly take care of that.

Two Heroes
Abyss Neptune(leader)
Siren (max skill)
Parvati
Odin
Rainbow Keeper
Dark Ceres/Fortoytops (friend)

I'm a little less sure about this one. I'm not even super in need of either drop, but I'll run it if I feel like I can do it with no stones. I am also not sure at all how to decide which subs I should use, or which friend helper is preferred.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

OK so teams...

Two Heroes descended:
I was thinking Drawn Joker Leader with either Fortoytops or Dark/Green Ceres Friend (I have heard that dark resist is just as important as Blue and Green due to the Vampire lord level).

Other pieces would be:
5* Shiva LVL 45(for the high defense end boss and red atk for green end boss),
ADK LVL 59
Max skilled 5* Siren LVL 45
6* Sasuke LVL 37 (water to green orb change, really high atk)

Hera Descended : Thinking of running this Zombie team mainly because I lack everything else useful for the dungeon. with me purchasing 5 stones plus whatever I get from the previous days.

Leader (Gigas HP 1170 or Ice Ogre HP 612)
4* Light Demon - Skill lvl 19 (12 turn timer) HP 678
Evo Chimera - HP 489
4* Verche - HP 631 (mainly for light orb change)
5* lilith HP 740 - (Neptune, because my Shiva has 2000 HP)
Helper leader (800+ Ama for Gigas 700+ Ama for Ice Ogre)

Goddess Descended - No clue but I WANT A VALKYRIE!!!!! any links to good teams?

TimeKillr

How much do you need to heal/turn to outheal that stuff?

16.5k HP is a ton. I have no idea how I'd achieve that...

I think I'd need to max both Gigas and Wood Mech Warrior Asgard - if I could also evolve Gigas and max level his evolution, I might have a shot, but I doubt I can pull that off.

If I don't evolve/level anything too much, I'd do Odin (2358) + Gigas (3150) + Wood Golem (2120) + Shiva the Destroyer (1932) + Keeper of Rainbow (3126). That gives me 12686HP. With an Ammy I dunno how much it would add, but probably not enough.

If I do 2 keepers and remove Gigas, I hit 14005 if I don't touch anything. That means an Ammy would need 2.5k HP, which I dunno if she has. I'll keep leveling my Wood Golem - I can pull a bunch more HP out of him.

Yaari

My 88 Ammy has 2.1k so I guess 2.5k is possible for max Ammy with some bonuses. I used Odin with 4.2k HP, 3 Keepers, a Ripper and my Ammy.

Oh and Lilith for poison.

I've been doing some team formation myself lately and would also appreciate any input you guys have.

Hera
Odin (leader)
Shiva or Abyss Neptune
3x Rainbow Keeper
Ama (friend)

This team seems like it will work. I'll probably go with Neptune if I can get my team cost high enough by then. My only issue here is that I'm worried about the first few floors without a nuke, but I'm hoping Odin and the high HP will mostly take care of that.

Two Heroes
Abyss Neptune(leader)
Siren (max skill)
Parvati
Odin
Rainbow Keeper
Dark Ceres/Fortoytops (friend)

I'm a little less sure about this one. I'm not even super in need of either drop, but I'll run it if I feel like I can do it with no stones. I am also not sure at all how to decide which subs I should use, or which friend helper is preferred.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Remember for that first team you need 16.5k hp unless you plan to spend a stone every time Hades attacks. I'm going to use the Neptune/Odin team although my second siren isn't maxed so it's risky. Probably have to use a few stones unless I get lucky.

MicH

I'm looking at this as my Hera team:

Ama (zleader)
Abyss Neptune
Light Machine Golem Mk III
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Friend Odin

Without Odin I'm at 12k HP and I need to level Ana ~30 levels.

Can I get an Odin to cover at least 3.5k HP?

I'm looking at this as my Hera team:

Ama (zleader)
Abyss Neptune
Light Machine Golem Mk III
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Friend Odin

Without Odin I'm at 12k HP and I need to level Ana ~30 levels.

Throwing +HP eggs out the window, you'd need an awoken odin at lvl 71.

Remember for that first team you need 16.5k hp unless you plan to spend a stone every time Hades attacks. I'm going to use the Neptune/Odin team although my second siren isn't maxed so it's risky. Probably have to use a few stones unless I get lucky.

Bamyouhaveaids - this is possible to live through since he can alternate 3 rainbow keepers.

I have the HP, if not with Neptune my Shiva will do. I'd rather use Neptune to speed up the other boss fights. I'm just worried about surviving the early levels without a nuke.

lenni

Easily. Even a midlevel one has over 3k HP.

I'll need to level up my Amaterasu and Golem, but I was thinking:

L: Amaterasu Ookami
Verche Knight of the Sky
Light Machine Golem Mk3
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
FL: Awoken Odin

Should be able to reach over 16,5k HP and Golem Mk3 can break Neptune's defense, right?

TimeKillr

How much do you need to heal/turn to outheal that stuff?

16.5k HP is a ton. I have no idea how I'd achieve that...

I think I'd need to max both Gigas and Wood Mech Warrior Asgard - if I could also evolve Gigas and max level his evolution, I might have a shot, but I doubt I can pull that off.

If I don't evolve/level anything too much, I'd do Odin (2358) + Gigas (3150) + Wood Golem (2120) + Shiva the Destroyer (1932) + Keeper of Rainbow (3126). That gives me 12686HP. With an Ammy I dunno how much it would add, but probably not enough.

If I do 2 keepers and remove Gigas, I hit 14005 if I don't touch anything. That means an Ammy would need 2.5k HP, which I dunno if she has. I'll keep leveling my Wood Golem - I can pull a bunch more HP out of him.

Yaari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWYFpYxf8k

That Valk team is the only shot I got. The guy said some luck was involved. I don't mind spending stones but if Valk manages to heal against you, then you are screwed.

You would be relying on the right orbs and that is never a good thing.

I want the Valk but it seems really difficult at this point.

Radav

Wow that's so badass. I've got a long list of greek gods that I would love to get my hands on. Then all those special dungeons. I'm not being picky but did we really need to get them all in one week? lol

I'm definitely ready for Two Heroes and Hera. As much as I hate to say it a shot at Valkyrie and Zeus will be out of the question for me this time. I'll be patient and be ready for the next time they show up. For those of you looking my Awoken Odin is level 75 and sits at 3735 HP. I also have a level 69 Wood/Dark Ceres ready for Two Heroes.

Man this is pretty sweet. Can't wait till next week!

Radav

Oh joy! I missed the part where you can try to farm to get the mystic knights. I really really need to get my hands on the Fenrir and Phoenix Knight. That's what I'll be doing on the days without the big dungeons I'm planning on trying. How bad do you think the appearance and drop rate is going to be for them there?

Wow that's so badass. I've got a long list of greek gods that I would love to get my hands on. Then all those special dungeons. I'm not being picky but did we really need to get them all in one week? lol

I'm definitely ready for Two Heroes and Hera. As much as I hate to say it a shot at Valkyrie and Zeus will be out of the question for me this time. I'll be patient and be ready for the next time they show up. For those of you looking my Awoken Odin is level 75 and sits at 3735 HP. I also have a level 69 Wood/Dark Ceres ready for Two Heroes.

Can you make room on your friend list? I'll likely be trying Two Heroes with an Abyss Neptune and your Dark Ceres would be super helpful.

Can you shoot me an invite 318,542,216. I need a Dark Ceres and Awoken Odin. I run evolved Parvati, Isis,and Neptune.

razterik

I am going to use sooo many stones this week, wow.

And Zeus before Hera! Boo. No fun for people who weren't strong enough last time.

Any strategies or videos for the Valkyrie dungeon? I could use one or two more, but not sure if it's worth it to burn stones for them with how hard the dungeon is rumored to be.

I want some Greek gods, too. Join me on Sunday for a fun (t)rolling time.

Radav

Let me do some clearing of non Gaf peeps and I'll shoot you guys invites or you can invite me and I'll accept. If anyone else needs either of these and doesn't already have me on their list just PM me here or in the game and we can get it sorted out. What level is your guys' Neptunes? Second question is I've seen mention of a Max level Ammy here. I don't believe I've got you on my friends list.

Here's my ID for anyone who needs it. I just opened up 5 slots. 396,139,295.

razterik

Can you shoot me an invite 318,542,216. I need a Dark Ceres and Awoken Odin. I run evolved Parvati, Isis,and Neptune.

I'll hit you up later, if you aren't on my list already. I run Parvati and have both DC and AO I can put up. Need some levels on both (30ish), but I have a stockpile of baby dragons from last week. Going to focus on pengdras this weekend and Monday.

Radav

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51850191&postcount=12294

Anyone know what elemental event is going to coincide with Greekfes? I hope it's Fire for an extra high chance at Ares, and somewhat better chance at Horus and Freyr. But I'm guessing it'll be Dark if it follows the same rotations as the Special dungeons, so Persephone and Hades would be the extra high chance pulls.

I believe it will be Dark. I'd love to see a higher shot at Hades and Persephone. I could sorely use both not to mention Neptune, Venus, or any of the new greek gods. Sunday should be fun.

MicH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51850191&postcount=12294

Anyone know what elemental event is going to coincide with Greekfes? I hope it's Fire for an extra high chance at Ares, and somewhat better chance at Horus and Freyr. But I'm guessing it'll be Dark if it follows the same rotations as the Special dungeons, so Persephone and Hades would be the extra high chance pulls.
Will almost certainly be dark. I could use a Hades and perhaps try out Zeus. Persephone would be nice too

razterik

Hot damn! That Easter event schedule is insane! Too bad there isn't also a 2x skill-up event for all the farming that's gonna be available.

There might be one to match the JP event. They ran a hidden 2x skill-up event with an event in January, if I remember right. Will have to watch for reports of lucky skill-ups.

I believe it will be Dark. I'd love to see a higher shot at Hades and Persephone. I could sorely use both not to mention Neptune, Venus, or any of the new greek gods. Sunday should be fun.
Yeah, I could use everything you just listed. I could make the dual versions of both Hades and Venus, and I don't have either a Persephone or Neptune. Dark is harder to level than the tricolors do to lack of Dark Pengdras, so it'll be nice for them to come out at Lvl.30 already, with a chance to even come out fully evolved.

J0dy77

Hey guys, I was thinking of trying to help out with the OP Graphics our thread here. So I guess this is for Cosmo but I'd like to get some feedback from you guys as well. Let me know what you guys think. Show kind of a mock up of the post. Cosmo, if you do like them please feel free to stick them on there. Not trying to step on your toes at all either, I'm just a graphic designer who enjoys doing this stuff and had a lot of free time this morning lol.

padbig.png

Rocksteady, that is some amazing work. Really well done. I think we're overdue for some house cleaning with a new fresh thread and a new spreadsheet.

One small gripe (as others have mentioned), that King cannot sit next to any gold eggs, has to be all 3 stars for the troll factor. lol

I don't think I've played a game that has so many events in such a short period of time.

I'm now officially on overload with this Easter event popping up. Does anyone have an idea what these breaker dungeons are about? I'm glad I've been shifting my focus to my Valk team lately in preparation for Hera but I'm not sure I'll be ready in time.

Would a lvl 60 great valk, 60 siren, 45 siren, 50 enchinada, 40 Lilith, Max Viper be enough levels? I'm going to try and max valk and get some more levels in lilith this week.

OTIX

Man, so much stuff coming all at once. My head is spinning.

I won't have any team ready for Zeus unfortunately. Maybe if Hera had been a couple days before Zeus but as it is I have no gravity so no real reason to even try, same for Valkyrie. I should be ready for Heroes and Hera though, I have multiple teams prepared for each, will probably try all of them.

Heroes 1:
Toytops
Siren max skill
Canopus
Rainbow
Rainbow
Abyss Neptune

Should be fairly safe but slow.

Heroes 2:
Green starter
ADK
ADK
Asgard
Echidna
Artemis

Less safe but much faster. Vampires will be the hardest part, if they are on same timer I won't have enough HP but with echidna and mech skill I should hopefully have enough time to kill one. Then recharge and do the same on berserker, he has more HP but he's blue so a little easier to kill than a vampire.

Hera 1:
Dark ripper
Siren max skill
Siren max skill
Lilith
Rainbow
Odin

Gonna be a long slow fight, the main danger might be losing attention and making a mistake.

Hera 2:
Blue starter
Siren
Siren
Kamui
Lilith
Demon Orochi

In theory this team should function like a Valk team but with higher stats. Might be better to sacrifice Kamui for an Echidna.

I also have a zombie team but I hopefully won't need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom