• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radav

I'm probably going to regret this but I'm not using all my stamina today on dragon plants and Im going to concentrate on finishing skilling up my Vampire and Titan.

Just wanted to quote myself here because I seem to be able to tell the future. LOL I really would like to have done a rather large number of today's dungeon damnit. Wish they had announced the event yesterday. ;;

J0dy77

I think we should try and coordinate as best we can to work on these dungeons as a team. We're going to be depending on a lot of each others leaders. I have a Valkyrie, Orochi, Toytops (very under leveled though) that people may want. I'm definitely going to need Abyss Neptunes. Maybe a new list or some skype user names?

MicH

I think we should try and coordinate as best we can to work on these dungeons as a team. We're going to be depending on a lot of each others leaders. I have a Valkyrie, Orochi, Toytops (very under leveled though) that people may want. I'm definitely going to need Abyss Neptunes. Maybe a new list or some skype user names?
Good idea.

I can help with high level Anaterasu Ohkami (hopefully, need to level her a lot!), Abyss Neptune (36), Evil Ceres (14), Viper Orochi (both Demon lvl 30 and regular lvl 6), Fortoytops (30) and Great Valkyrie (30

Will need Awoken Odin (lvl 70+)

ParityBit

Well, I do not have near a team for those dungeons, but I am always willing to assist you guys as much as I can. Just let me know what you want up.

BlueSteel

Good idea.

I can help with high level Anaterasu Ohkami (hopefully, need to level her a lot!), Abyss Neptune (36), Evil Ceres (14), Viper Orochi (both Demon lvl 30 and regular lvl 6), Fortoytops (30) and Great Valkyrie (30

Will need Awoken Odin (lvl 70+)

Yea, I'm gonna need an abyss Neptune and an Ama. I have a demon viper orochi and some other random stuff.

Gah I need these drops haha.

J0dy77

What's the Ammy for? The Odin / Ammy - Hera strat?

Anyone else notice how they put the Zeus dungeon Wednesday before Hera? Oh Gungho, didn't want anyone building a team to beat zeus did you? lol

Radav

What's the Ammy for? The Odin / Ammy - Hera strat?

Anyone else notice how they put the Zeus dungeon Wednesday before Hera? Oh Gungho, didn't want anyone building a team to beat zeus did you? lol

Haha yeah that's really mean. Just like putting jewel dragons on dragon plant days. Yeah the Ammy is for that strat.

Musan

anyone have like....a poor man's strategy for Two Heroes? Do I need resist, or can I just out-HP and hope for the best?

Check here for team suggestions.

Cool stuff with next week event's even moreso for me since I have 2 heras already ready for zeus. Just gonna need to have stones ready...

Rocksteady, that is some amazing work. Really well done. I think we're overdue for some house cleaning with a new fresh thread and a new spreadsheet.

One small gripe (as others have mentioned), that King cannot sit next to any gold eggs, has to be all 3 stars for the troll factor. lol
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Lol, yea others brought that to my attention about the eggs. I went ahead and did another version where it has both the star eggs and gold ones. If I was designing it based on my experience it would just be a giant troll face that says f-you Pug@Gaf.

I'll have a level 4 Orochi available if anyone needs one that's low level, and if I get lucky tomorrow with dub amelits an abyss Neptune. Otherwise I don't really have anything that will be super usefull. My Odin will only be around level 50.

What's the lowest spec/requirement for beating the Hera dungeon?
All I have is a Orochi, would pairing up with a Great Valk, or an Amaterasu be a better idea?

Gonna experiment with something new for this Godfest. e: if it takes you to the first spreadsheet go to the "Easter Godfest Planning" table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhOCApI3pSVRdC0wWHQ3X2F5MnB6LWNNQUJJWG9Tb0E#gid=2

Start filling that out with the exact leaders you have. Note that it is not a dumping ground for all your useful leaders; it's specifically for leaders that can beat one of the Descended dungeons that are coming up. Lakshimi might be a great leader most of the time but she ain't gonna cut it against Zeus or even Two Heroes. Feel free to ask in the thread if you're not sure.

Dunno if I should be differentiating between 5* and 6*.

What's the lowest spec/requirement for beating the Hera dungeon?
All I have is a Orochi, would pairing up with a Great Valk, or an Amaterasu be a better idea?

Check this thread for info:
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=842

Colby

What's the lowest RCV an Ammy can have for Odin-Ammy vs Hera? Will 529 RCV do it?

I didn't get nearly enough plants today. Gungho trolled us all by not starting the event until tomorrow.

BetaTester

Neo Member
[US] Puzzle & Dragons Database 29 March Update::

Friend Finder is reworked and restructured. It looks more complicate but it is better for long run.
We can build more functions base on that in the future.

- "Looking for" section is removed. Data are backed up for future use.
- Searchable Monsters are increased from 5 to 10.
- You can enter your Lv, Skill Lv and Plus on all the backup leaders now. You probably need to modify your registered monsters.
- Collection Function is added. You can add / modify your monsters there.
- You can switch your main leader without enter the stat again, edit the monster in collection page and tick "Mark this as my main leader"
- The maximum # of monsters in the collection section for every member is 40.
( Note that only 10 of them are searchable at the friend finder, please choose it wisely )
- Profile Function is added. You can link your profile to your friends.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/profile.asp?u=< Your UID >

If you find any bugs, please pm or mail me.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

Caerith

[US] Puzzle & Dragons Database 29 March Update::

Friend Finder is reworked and restructured. It looks more complicate but it is better for long run.
We can build more functions base on that in the future.

- "Looking for" section is removed. Data are backed up for future use.
- Searchable Monsters are increased from 5 to 10.
- You can enter your Lv, Skill Lv and Plus on all the backup leaders now. You probably need to modify your registered monsters.
- Collection Function is added. You can add / modify your monsters there.
- You can switch your main leader without enter the stat again, edit the monster in collection page and tick "Mark this as my main leader"
- The maximum # of monsters in the collection section for every member is 40.
( Note that only 10 of them are searchable at the friend finder, please choose it wisely )
- Profile Function is added. You can link your profile to your friends.
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/profile.asp?u=< Your UID >

If you find any bugs, please pm or mail me.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/
Why can't we update our profile (rank, comment) without providing a gender?

Colby

Hera does 12354/turn, which after Odin reduction is 2471, so 495 RCV minimum.

Thanks, man. I don't know much about the Hera dungeon, but it sounds like I have a fighting chance. I'm excited to take it on. Looking forward to challenging dungeons makes getting one dragon plant in four runs manageable.

Just glad I was able I get any gold eggs at all:

tRcJJGll.jpg

fFTA4Dbl.jpg

Eat up, me hearties!!

lenni

Holy crap, I had 10 pulls and out of those:

2x King Gold
1x King Metal
1x King Emerald
1x Super King Metal
1x +1 ATT Egg

Holy crap, I had 10 pulls and out of those:

2x King Gold
1x King Metal
1x King Emerald
1x Super King Metal
1x +1 ATT Egg

Nice!!

I heard mention that regarding the mystic knights, they may each take up a specific floor in the CoS dungeons.

I got a flame knight to drop in "The King's Protectors". If anyone else gets knights, post up which floor you got them from to see which floors have which knights.

I checked the in-game bulletin, and it looks like there are some mistakes and omissions on the FB page. There is a 2x skill-up event, and the 2x King rate starts today, not Monday. So, we should have 2x King rate on Gold Dragon day!

Since people are sharing their Pal pulls, here's what I got with my 33 saved pulls.

GZY3xWy.jpg

mr1pmf1.jpg

kNNbX36.jpg

lgOF6YC.jpg

I'll be farming all the Descended dungeons next week. So, most of the time my leader will be locked into whatever team I'm using at the time. I plan to use Loki for Zeus, Awoken Odin/Siren for Hera, and Freyja for Heroes. I might switch up for experimentation, but those are what I'm expecting to use as of now. And I'll of course be using ADK for farming Dragons/Plants/Pengdras. But I'll do what I can to provide the community with whatever helpers you guys need. So, let me know if you guys need me to put a particular helper up for you at any time. I'll do my best to accommodate.

Here are some defensive leaders that are useful for the Descended dungeons. Apologies for the low level Drawn Joker. It's low on my priority of monsters to level. But its skills are still useful for the Heroes dungeon. My Siren is max-skilled and heals 2874 HP per turn, which is good enough for Hera when paired with Odin.

cf8AjV5.jpg

Here are some ATK multiplier monsters, in case anyone has a strong-enough mono team to take an offensive approach to any of the dungeons. Some people may prefer the Duke instead of Loki against Zeus. My Duke is max-skilled. Apologies for the mid-level I&I. All my recent blue Pengdras and Dragons have been going to my Dark monsters.

Pufq9Ar.jpg

lenni

I would need your Odin on Hera, but I don't have you on my friend list. And I guess your rank is pretty high, so would you even show up on my list?

So the Mystic Knights drop in both Castle of Satan, normal and technical?

I would need your Odin on Hera, but I don't have you on my friend list. And I guess your rank is pretty high, so would you even show up on my list?

So the Mystic Knights drop in both Castle of Satan, normal and technical?
I'm on the GAF Google spreadsheet, if you want to send me a request. I have space for 32 more friends. I'm rank 213, but I should show up on your list, if only for an hour if you're very low ranked. But I think if I'm playing, I should show up indefinitely. I've never tested the theory. Anyway, what I've done with other people is I'll put up my leader, and they'll let me know when they see it on their end and I can switch back. I won't wait forever though! ;p

massoluk

Banned
WTF is wrong with you Friday Dungeon. Why do you keep giving me Dub Rubylits? I already got half a dozen from you last week, I just want one single Dub Mythlit.

On that note:
7 pulls: 1 King Ruby dragon + 6 normal craps.

Yaari

15 pulls and only a Red King. Pretty disappointing.

I am not going to bother with the Castle of Satan. Will see if I can get a Valk team together instead. Will need some big exp to still make it.

Hope we get that Noel Dragon as some have mentioned on the Puzzle Dragons forum. That thing gives 1,5m exp when maxed and fed, that would help me alot.

MicH

16 pal pulls, a Ruby and Sapphire aking. Pretty damn disappointing

Also 2x skill up is live after all according to the newsfeed!

J0dy77

15 pulls and only a Red King. Pretty disappointing.

I am not going to bother with the Castle of Satan. Will see if I can get a Valk team together instead. Will need some big exp to still make it.

Hope we get that Noel Dragon as some have mentioned on the Puzzle Dragons forum. That thing gives 1,5m exp when maxed and fed, that would help me alot.

16 for me and 1 red king. Really bad.

Quantum

Its been nine days since I deleted my main and secondary game.

I've re-rolled a few times but haven't found a decent leader. I did get an amu, but then realized since my stamina was so low (back to 21 from 61) It would take a ton of dedication to get back to the point where I was prior to deleting.

I'm disappointed that I can't find a game that is an offline version of this as the gambling aspect of this game bothers me to no end.

The diminishing return aspect is there as well - the first 10 or so dungeons are a breeze but then the grind/farm sets in.

I was tempted twice to contact gungho to re-instate my account, but since I pulled my number off the spreadsheet and didn't back it up I didn't bother.

still the best free game i've played, and I regret that there isn't a 60 dollar version that allowed me to play at my own rate and allowed farming of anything I want.

Kosh

[US] Ruby Dragons (20 Stamina) 3/29/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 9:00 14:00 19:00
B: 10:00 15:00 20:00
C: 11:00 16:00 21:00
D: 12:00 17:00 22:00
E: 8:00 13:00 18:00

ParityBit

Ruby Dragons ...

Whelp, I know where all my Stamina is going today.

I may have to buy more boxes. How many Divine masks do you guys keep? After the 2x event, I think I have like 5+ of each. For each color. I have 225 boxes, and 222 are full already.

Radav

Wow... so people seem to be saying that each level of the CoSA and CoSITA have a level that each variety of knight will spawn on. If this is truely the case that's awesome. I should be able to farm the crap out of these and hopefully come up with the Phoenix and Fenrir knight I so desperately need.

Here's the list in case you're wondering.

Castle of Satan (&#39764;&#29579;&#12398;&#22478;) dungeons:
Castle Gate (&#22478;&#38272;) - Mystic Light Knight
The Witches' Ball (&#39764;&#22899;&#36948;&#12398;&#33310;&#36367;&#20250;) - Mystic Stone Knight
Cage of the Beast (&#39764;&#29539;&#12398;&#27323;) - Mystic Ice Knight
The King's Protectors (&#29579;&#12434;&#23432;&#12427;&#32773;) - Mystic Flame Knight
King of Darkness (&#26263;&#38343;&#12398;&#29579;) - Mystic Dark Knight

Castle of Satan in the Abyss (&#28145;&#28149;&#12398;&#39764;&#29579;&#22478;) dungeons:
Cursed Jewels (&#21610;&#12431;&#12428;&#12375;&#23453;&#30707;&#36948;) - Mystic Ice Knight
Bloody Scales over Soft Skin (&#26580;&#32908;&#12392;&#34880;&#26579;&#12417;&#12398;&#40023;) - Mystic Flame Knight
Guardian of the Doorway (&#25161;&#12398;&#23432;&#35703;&#29539;) - Mystic Dark Knight
Dragon Puppets (&#20608;&#20769;&#12398;&#40845;) - Mystic Light Knight
Return of the Dark King (&#29990;&#12426;&#12375;&#26263;&#40658;&#12398;&#29579;) - Mystic Stone Knight

This was taken from another forum and is translated from a asian wiki so take with a grain of salt. Are the knights 100% drop if they appear?

Radav

I may have to buy more boxes. How many Divine masks do you guys keep? After the 2x event, I think I have like 5+ of each. For each color. I have 225 boxes, and 222 are full already.

I should change my name to Noah cause my box space is like The Ark. I keep two of everything. /lamejoke Stuff like Mythlits or Mystic Masks I keep more of but most of the evo stuff I stop at two unless I need more like the Dub-lits.

I track what materials I need and only keep those. Less if I need space.

MicH

Wow... so people seem to be saying that each level of the CoSA and CoSITA have a level that each variety of knight will spawn on. If this is truely the case that's awesome. I should be able to farm the crap out of these and hopefully come up with the Phoenix and Fenrir knight I so desperately need.

Here's the list in case you're wondering.

Castle of Satan (&#39764;&#29579;&#12398;&#22478;) dungeons:
Castle Gate (&#22478;&#38272;) - Mystic Light Knight
The Witches' Ball (&#39764;&#22899;&#36948;&#12398;&#33310;&#36367;&#20250;) - Mystic Stone Knight
Cage of the Beast (&#39764;&#29539;&#12398;&#27323;) - Mystic Ice Knight
The King's Protectors (&#29579;&#12434;&#23432;&#12427;&#32773;) - Mystic Flame Knight
King of Darkness (&#26263;&#38343;&#12398;&#29579;) - Mystic Dark Knight

Castle of Satan in the Abyss (&#28145;&#28149;&#12398;&#39764;&#29579;&#22478;) dungeons:
Cursed Jewels (&#21610;&#12431;&#12428;&#12375;&#23453;&#30707;&#36948;) - Mystic Ice Knight
Bloody Scales over Soft Skin (&#26580;&#32908;&#12392;&#34880;&#26579;&#12417;&#12398;&#40023;) - Mystic Flame Knight
Guardian of the Doorway (&#25161;&#12398;&#23432;&#35703;&#29539;) - Mystic Dark Knight
Dragon Puppets (&#20608;&#20769;&#12398;&#40845;) - Mystic Light Knight
Return of the Dark King (&#29990;&#12426;&#12375;&#26263;&#40658;&#12398;&#29579;) - Mystic Stone Knight

This was taken from another forum and is translated from a asian wiki so take with a grain of salt. Are the knights 100% drop if they appear?
Not true for our version. They spawn randomly.

Kosh

Not true for our version. They spawn randomly.

Is that still true this week for the tech dungeon. I'm assuming they will be there from the GungHo announcement.

In addition to this, the Castle of Satan in the Abyss (the 6th Technical Dungeon) will be visited by some special guests.
Phoenix Knight, Fenrir Knight, Dragon Knight, Verche, and Dark Dragon Knight will all be up for grabs!
If you've been trying to collect these useful Orb-changers or max their skill levels, now's the time to do it!

Radav

18 PAL Pulls and I got 3 Kings 1 Ruby, 1 Emerald and 1 Gold! Not bad.

Hmm guess I'll wait on the mystic knight stuff a bit and see if I can get lucky and get some amelits from the sprite dungeon.

Yaari

I wouldnt bother with the Castle of Satan stuff either unless you don't have them yet at all. I did a couple of runs on my second account and never saw anything.

As it is totally random I could use some Light Knight but I'd rather go for those Ruby Dragons instead.

I have to get a single Dub-mythlit today, after that I got all the evolve stuff for my Valk team attempt and I'll just have to spend a bunch of Magic Stones during the double King stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom