• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

So jealous of all the Hades. But Hermes is super cool. Might just switch out Lajshmi for a Hermes/Idunn & Idunna combination

OTIX

Where do you guys put your +1 eggs? I have a bunch saved up at the moment.

All my RCV eggs go on Siren, that seems like a no brainer since she's my autohealer and a great sub as well. I'm thinking about putting HP on my main Echidna, since I have Ares now she's always gonna be on that team and she's on a lot of other teams as well. For ATK I'm choosing between Horus and Ares. Horus has great stats so he's always gonna be on my Ares team or any other red team, plus his own team is obviously useful as well. Ares has terrible stats so he will only ever be used on his own team, however his attack is huge so if pumped further it could more easily break high armour enemies. Leaning toward Horus though.

Yaari

Where do you guys put your +1 eggs? I have a bunch saved up at the moment.

All my RCV eggs go on Siren, that seems like a no brainer since she's my autohealer and a great sub as well. I'm thinking about putting HP on my main Echidna, since I have Ares now she's always gonna be on that team and she's on a lot of other teams as well. For ATK I'm choosing between Horus and Ares. Horus has great stats so he's always gonna be on my Ares team or any other red team, plus his own team is obviously useful as well. Ares has terrible stats so he will only ever be used on his own team, however his attack is huge so if pumped further it could more easily break high armour enemies. Leaning toward Horus though.

I have 60 +' eggs saved, used to give RCV to my Amaterasu but I am at a point where I don't really feel like its going to help much anymore, other than looking good.

They are all going to Zeus, but stuff like a Echidna I'd be fine giving everything. I feel like she is a pretty important character, but not for a Horus team unless you run a dual color so that she can still fit in.

I'd say go for Horus he is a great leader and a great sub, whereas I don't know how often you would use Ares in a sub role. Its important to have them on a character you use most often, otherwise there is no point.

Wanchan

Here are my pulls :

Green Odin (dupe)
Highlander (great)
Shardra (shit)
Shaitan (dupe)
Toyceratops (dupe)
Vampire (dupe)
Minerva (dupe)
Green Odin+ (dupe)
Basilisk (dupe)
DDK (dupe)
Minerva+ (dupe)
Shardra (shit²)
Mermaid (dupe)
Vampire lord (dupe)
Viper Orochi (dupe)
Mandrake (dupe)
Golem+ (trolled)

Not even 1 mob useful for me, Greek Godfest?! What's weird is that in the news, they're still saying it's "The Dark Knights and God of Death" in the rare egg machine.

Hell i had more Greek Gods during the egyptian godfest. (got hermes)

OTIX

I pulled again. Can anyone think of a reason not to do this?

Ip1JbfYl.jpg

Yaari

Yaari, can you put up your Amaterasu as leader? I want to run a master dungeon and yours is the best healer on my friends list.

Sure!

I pulled again. Can anyone think of a reason not to do this?

Ip1JbfYl.jpg

You never know what he might get as a evolution or something, but I don't feel like you'd want multiple of those on a team. Its your call but he probably only takes up place if you don't do it.

Radav

Well, I decided I wasn't going to worry too much about the color of the Easter Egg I got and low and behold mine was the water one. So if it does turn out its possible to do something crazy with this I guess my day started out pretty lucky. Got some egg rolling to do later hopefully that continues!

ParityBit

Just woke up!

Need to do some rare pulls, but what about this Easter Dungeon? Is it a normal Ammy/4 ripper/something else sorta dungeon?

Also, this who pull out until you get the egg you want, you still loose the stamina correct?

Yaari

Yea, it takes stamina if you quit.

As for the dungeon it is a complete joke, so don't worry about it.

I do recommend getting the Blue one because there are plenty of videos showing it being the leader in a Goemon attempt. I don't care if its a bad way to beat Goemon, as long as it works.

7 Rare pulls:

1. Thanatos (well, at least I can feed my +2 RCV version to Ammy now)
2. Vampire Lord (have one)
3. Dryad (bleh)
4. Venus (not bad)
5. Apollo (woo)
6. Persephone (woo)
7. Mystic Stone Knight (+1 RCV)

Decided to call it there, save my other 10 pulls for another event I guess.

raiot

The Egg does not attack back, so you don't have to match any orbs! Just move one orb at a time without making a match and wait till you get the message that indicates which dragon you will get.

ParityBit

OK ... so I had 6 pulls. Good or bad or Meh?

• Vampire Lord (have Vampire)
  • Mystic Dark Knight (3rd)
  • Mystic Ice Knight (2nd)
  • Hermes
  • Dark Golem
  • Shaitan

ParityBit

So jealous of all the Hades. But Hermes is super cool. Might just switch out Lajshmi for a Hermes/Idunn & Idunna combination

I have Hermes and I&I. Whats the combo? I also have an Isis. Seems like I may have a making of a blue team?

I was hoping for a Hades also. I may try another pull or 4 later tonight.

MicH

I have Hermes and I&I. Whats the combo? I also have an Isis. Seems like I may have a making of a blue team?

I was hoping for a Hades also. I may try another pull or 4 later tonight.
Mono color team with Hermes and Idunn & Idunna leaders for 4x ATK, 2x RCV and 2x HP.
Since you have both abd only one of those can be leader, the other will make a great sub.

Get an Ice Knight for water team. And Berserk. Isis really isn't a great sub as her active skill is quite... Undesirable, but her stats are good and can definitely be a sub until you get something else

Jagernaut

5 pulls:

Mystic dark knight - have 2 already
Ice golem
Undine
Succubus - already have 4 poisoners
Ares - good leader skill but his hp is low

They really should limit the rare pulls to 4 star and above not 3 stars.

lenni

IMPORTANT: MYSTIC KNIGHT SCHEDULE CHANGES EVERY TWO DAYS

Before you go out to hunt some Mystic Knights, please check the schedule below (courtesy of the Facebook group). The Knights rorate every two days, which means that, starting today, they are no longer in the dungeons they were yesterday:

644260_10151560425190609_843450625_n.jpg

This table is wrong, at least for today. I just had a dark knight drop in CoSitA Bloody Scales Over Soft Skin.

daw840

IMPORTANT: MYSTIC KNIGHT SCHEDULE CHANGES EVERY TWO DAYS

Before you go out to hunt some Mystic Knights, please check the schedule below (courtesy of the Facebook group). The Knights rorate every two days, which means that, starting today, they are no longer in the dungeons they were yesterday:

644260_10151560425190609_843450625_n.jpg
What the hell. I've run like 7 times today in the castle of satan and haven't had a single knight drop.

SaberVulcan

Only had enough for 2 pulls, got a Hermes and Ice Golem. Hooray I guess.

Also did the easter dungeon when I woke up and didnt read anything on it, whoops. Got myself a green one (Hallelujah). Oh well, I will prolly just feed it to something.

Kosh

Made a bunch of pulls trying for Hades and Neptune.

2 x Hades
2 x Persephone
2 x Ares
2 x Minerva
1 x Apollo
1 x Artemis
1 x Ceres
3 x Hermes

Missing Neptune and Venus of the Greek Gods. At this point Neptune can kiss my ass with his fish loving lips. At least I have a Hades to go with my Hera for Zeus on Thursday.

MicH

This table is wrong, at least for today. I just had a dark knight drop in CoSitA Bloody Scales Over Soft Skin.
Yeah, move up everyone up to the dungeon above and it's right. Experienced this myself. Sorry!

First hour of Gold dragons. Used 4-5 stones on stamina refills and got a fair couple of Kings! Took my Ama from lvl 70 to 83. Can't max her today :/ but still pretty damn good!

ParityBit

Yeah, move up everyone up to the dungeon above and it's right. Experienced this myself. Sorry!

First hour of Gold dragons. Used 4-5 stones on stamina refills and got a fair couple of Kings! Took my Ama from lvl 70 to 83. Can't max her today :/ but still pretty damn good!

Did you sell the normal golds? I leveled up my present to 15 (No one told me I need mats to evolve it! Stupid Dragon seeds) and have a ton of normal gold dragons left over.

I did get my Ammy to 89!

OTIX

Feels weird to just skip the gold dragons considering how rarely they appear but I just don't have any light monsters I need levelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom