• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParityBit

Is the ancient Fire Dragon one of the whiskeys? I have no idea what to bring into a tri-colored. I have Isis. But rippers and a siren friend or something?

Kosh

Monday, 1.5x drops on technical including Hill of Iris!

Ancient Fire Dragon - Tricolor opens for 2 weeks!

[US] Metal Dragon Schedule (15 Stamina) 4/1/2013 PST

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 11:00 16:00 21:00
C: 12:00 17:00 22:00
D: 08:00 13:00 18:00
E: 09:00 14:00 19:00

MicH

Breakers is easy. Beat all difficulties with my Lakshmi team.

Died at Ancient dragon on Master, but cleared Adept and Expert

ParityBit

Breakers is easy. Beat all difficulties with my Lakshmi team.

Died at Ancient dragon on Master, but cleared Adept and Expert

I noticed there are no "real" drops from the breakers. Since it is tri-color for the firedragon, I wonder if I should even bother bringing my Ammy for the healing? I was htinking maybe Isis as my leader for that.

Kosh

I'm not even going to worry about the Ancients until this event is over. Fire will be around next week along with probably Water as well.

I'm going to try poison before whiskey Rex's first turn to see what happens. Other than that I am running dual resist with high HP and defensive blue subs. If he locks my blues I still have my dual resist reds to attack with.

I've gotten to round 9 against the 5* echidna so I'll let you know how it goes. It sucks that legendary is so hard, because that will cut out the stones for a lot of people

ParityBit

I took down all the breakers easily with my Ammy, rippers and a black 50% resist for those of you wondering.

I am waiting on the Fire for a bit while I decide on my team. I have time to recover stamina anyways.

I am wondering if an Ammy and Odin would work since there are single monsters levels?

i kind of defunked by Horus adk account. Here are my 2 new accounts.
Krauser Kat Krause@Gaf 336640251 Ares, Hades, Blue Noel(soon), Piedra, ADK, CDK (soon) Rank 31
Krauser Kat 2 Holmes@gaf Ares, Red Noel(soon) Rank 9

harrytang

I took down all the breakers easily with my Ammy, rippers and a black 50% resist for those of you wondering.

I am waiting on the Fire for a bit while I decide on my team. I have time to recover stamina anyways.

I am wondering if an Ammy and Odin would work since there are single monsters levels?

im using fire resist and max ammy for my team. i have odin on deck since his special hits for light and not green. only brought one blue with me knowing it would be bound by devils most of the time. playing the master 40 stam level. used one stone on the chimeras when they both did a double strike. total hp 12005 and was able to survive a double and single strike. hope the rest is easy.

obviously hoping for a drop here. might need to reorg team to survive chimeras.

Ok poison on the first turn does NOT work on the whiskey dragon. The shield move he uses cancels any status for that turn.

The chimera's at round 5 can spawn off timer, so that made my run a bit easier. Whiskey has not been using his special moves yet, but right now it's just slow (having a low level Neptune does not help). I would have taken my blue mech (for HP and atk) instead.

I'm going to try poison before whiskey Rex's first turn to see what happens. Other than that I am running dual resist with high HP and defensive blue subs. If he locks my blues I still have my dual resist reds to attack with.

I've gotten to round 9 against the 5* echidna so I'll let you know how it goes. It sucks that legendary is so hard, because that will cut out the stones for a lot of people

I tried one of the lower levels and he kept changing blue gems to light repeatedly. Didn't see him bind colors though.

harrytang

his ailment counter is sort of depressing. you know exactly how many moves you've made on him as it counts down from 999. going to take forever,

Someone convince me to run Breakers. Seems like a huge waste of stamina given everything else going on today.

Going to hold off on the ancient dragon right now...1.5xdrop on tech seems like a good thing to do today.

Radav

I'm not getting nearly the same kind of drops I was getting from the techs last week. No plus eggs or anything special in 6 runs.

Damn MicH, thats sucks. I think I need 2 runs to level and run about 6-7 more after that. Here's hoping.

I know this was posted before, but here's a list of which knights drop when :

7637_500659996662170_841076870_n.jpg

Ok need some help. (as usual after pulling for Godfests...)

What to focus on : Ceres or Hades.

I have a mono-green team, could def replace something for a busty evo Ceres. Could I use 2xHades in a Hera team and keep them lowlevel?

One thing I hate about pulling....getting new stuff really screws up what i'm working on

Could you guys help me on the expert level of the Breakers dungeon? Also for the AFD expert dungeon? I can get to the end but they both hit and I'm done. I think I tried it with dual ADK and an ADK/Ammy combo to no avail. Here is what I got. Being a rank 92 and only having that to show for is pretty disheartening.
image.jpg

Could you guys help me on the expert level of the Breakers dungeon? I can get to the end but they both hit and I'm done. I think I tried it with dual ADK and an ADK/Ammy combo to no avail. Here is what I got. Being a rank 92 and only having that to show for is pretty disheartening.
image.jpg

I tried dark Resist + Ammy and it was incredibly easy.

lordcyno

got the ancient fire dragon on my first master run. Used a mono green team with 2x Artemis leaders (thanks woody!) for the extra hp since it's easier to heal in a tri-color dungeon. Took the boss down with 922 left on his shield.

Also got a dark golem from the breaker dungeon expert on my 3rd attempt.

Freyja/Aretmis made short work of the breaker dungeon and up to expert on the ancient dragon. Can that team get me through master or do I need to have resist?

I am able to get through master whiskey dragon red, but no drop on the first run. Took 150+ turns (thank you 999 timer for letting me know). I have an easy time of it, but not being able to take the extra 30k, 20k from the mech and resist dragons stinks.

Maybe my second run will be better. I like the active, and since I do not have a red mech, it will fit well in my red team.

MicH

I am able to get through master whiskey dragon red, but no drop on the first run. Took 150+ turns (thank you 999 timer for letting me know). I have an easy time of it, but not being able to take the extra 30k, 20k from the mech and resist dragons stinks.

Maybe my second run will be better. I like the active, and since I do not have a red mech, it will fit well in my red team.
Which team did you use?

Could you guys help me on the expert level of the Breakers dungeon? Also for the AFD expert dungeon? I can get to the end but they both hit and I'm done. I think I tried it with dual ADK and an ADK/Ammy combo to no avail. Here is what I got. Being a rank 92 and only having that to show for is pretty disheartening.
image.jpg

I actually ran Horus for fun. Looks like you have some heart to orb changers that can help with making sure you have enough attack orbs on the board. I was lucky though. Could have easily ran a resist or mono red, but wanted some excitement.

Which team did you use?

Dual resist for master, made it so I can't die, but it makes the actual dragon fight really long. Red resist dragon, blue mech, max siren, fenrir knight, blue guardian Jotunn, and some sort of fire resist (red light Minerva worked really well because of whiskey's blue orb to light move). You could probably sub in red/blue resist for legendary (because isn't siren 5* the round 9 boss)

11k HP and each blue has over 1000 atk, and really high rcv. It's just slow

mercviper

It doesn't get its typing until the egg hatches - which ~lit is necesssary for the evolution will tell you which one it'll eventually become. The only difference between them is which element gets the 2xHP/RCV boost.

Oh in that case I have a Red Noel. The tip of the stocking looks like a face so I thought it was a weird looking snail monster, but I now realize it's an egg in a stocking.

I guess if anyone wants a lvl 75 ohkami friend they can add me. I have about 5 friend slots open atm. 362144203

I'll warn you that I don't play much during the nights/weekends though.

xCobalt

I haven't done Legend yet but it doesn't seem too hard since there aren't any light or dark orbs. It'll make it pretty easy to create long combo to fully heal yourself.

Oh in that case I have a Red Noel. The tip of the stocking looks like a face so I thought it was a weird looking snail monster, but I now realize it's an egg in a stocking.

I guess if anyone wants a lvl 75 ohkami friend they can add me. I have about 5 friend slots open atm. 362144203

I'll warn you that I don't play much during the nights/weekends though.

Someone else who only plays during work. Excellent

Need 570 xp to level....Will a Metal Dragon run cover that?

Stocking up for the blue week on rare pulls. I need to get a Lakshmi as I have pretty much everything for a blue mono team.
Abyss Neptune? Check.
Max skill siren? Check
Fenrir knight? Check.
Blue ripper? Check.
Blue noel dragon? Check.
Orochi? Check.
Blue mech? Check.
I only need that Lakshmi!

suko_32

Stocking up for the blue week on rare pulls. I need to get a Lakshmi as I have pretty much everything for a blue mono team.
Abyss Neptune? Check.
Max skill siren? Check
Fenrir knight? Check.
Blue ripper? Check.
Blue noel dragon? Check.
Orochi? Check.
Blue mech? Check.
I only need that Lakshmi!

Oh man shooting for one specific monster even during a special? I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: I'm in a similar situation as you and could use one myself lol.

Radav

Oh man shooting for one specific monster even during a special? I wish you the best of luck!

Edit: I'm in a similar situation as you and could use one myself lol.

I as well could use a water lead but am not brave enough to attempt pulling outside of a godfest.

I really ought to tape a post-it above my screen going something like TARGET THE PYRO DEMON FIRST BEFORE HE CASTS WATER BIND ON YOUR ENTIRE PARTY YOU GODDAMN IDIOT because I have gotten burned by this way too many times to count

mercviper

Lol master round 5 the chimeras locked both my leaders for 4 turns. -_- I definitely don't have the HP to handle 2 chimera attacks at once. Maybe I'll try again with a rainbow keeper sub.

Yaari

Not going to bother with the Dragon while the 1.5% runs at the same time as the increased Mystic Knight stuff. Although those definitely werent in my favor.

I wanted a skilled CDK for Zeus but after spending a long time gathering 5, and not skilling once, I decided I'd rather spend a few more stones on Zeus and skill up Verche instead. Skill 2 now, not too great, but atleast I have some time to work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom