• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty cool and something I hope to do with my massive box of bullshit: http://imgur.com/5cuarDK,gZ4Romw,cIv61Cq,8Dy6vvU,LwrIoiz,AxeGfs8,qpRKGYW
(I have no idea where to start and how long it would take for any individual set)

One of the event dungeons in JP has yielded something pretty nice for me too: http://i.imgur.com/nq5j8fQ.png
(Yet I still haven't managed to max out my Valkyrie from the Drop-porings)

Your list of active monsters alone looks fantastic, and I see you have a goemon as well for a crazy fire team?

Goemon + gigas, firemech, and two other high atk red monsters + another goemon. Congrats you have the most powerful team in the game.

Ashodin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FIRST DRAGON DUNGEON CLEAR

Iu6CBhS.jpg

Yaari

Apparently Naga drops 100% under 2x? I want to max skill mine but 50 Stamina is pretty brutal. Also no clear yet. I'd like to run Zeus but I don't really want to die while doing so.

OTIX

Apparently Naga drops 100% under 2x? I want to max skill mine but 50 Stamina is pretty brutal. Also no clear yet. I'd like to run Zeus but I don't really want to die while doing so.
I just did master, got the dragon but no Naga. I'm gonna go a few more times though, if the naga drop rate is really high then it's worth it.

Cerity

just did master with no naga drop either.

did it with MVD, CDD, echidna, CAD, archangel and another MVD for dual resist. Dangerous run, luckily I brought along 2 resists/2 healers, in those rounds where the devils dropped, they were all 4x devils with 1 turn timers.

OTIX

A blue team will blitz the master dungeon very easy. I use blue starter with Hermes or Lakshmi helper. As long as you have decent HP it's quite safe.

Two runs and no Nagas, I'm not sure I believe that guy on the Facebook group got ten in a row.

Yaari

No Naga for me either, not bothering any further.

I am also surprised there is still no mention of Godfest. I really thought it would come.

Buffing up my fir drall. Got him up to a level 50!

With a fire drall and a friend 50% resist you should be able to get through last we without any difficulty. If you have a siren bring her for healing and load up on blue monster with HP and atk.

You already have the difficult thing (your own 50% fire resist), if you have enough stamina I think you could run it

daw840

With a fire drall and a friend 50% resist you should be able to get through last we without any difficulty. If you have a siren bring her for healing and load up on blue monster with HP and atk.

You already have the difficult thing (your own 50% fire resist), if you have enough stamina I think you could run it
The master fire level?

ccbfan

Any reason to have two legendary fire dragons?

Got my first one already and evolved it. Thinking about whether to use my 50 stamina on it in few hours since I have nothing to really used the stamina on with the new times of the ruby dragons and its 2x drop.

Radav

Just had an ocean of heaven Neptune battle run where two mystic masks and a + egg.

Awesome!

Ha! I just had 2 runs where I got a King Metal, Mystic Mask and a plus egg. I've gotten way more plus eggs farming Ocean of Heaven vs. the tech dungeons I did yesterday and today.

You think this would do it?

Basically the best team I can field. I've got a couple subs for the Fenrir Knigt but they're all at similar levels. ADK and an enchilada.

This team could do it just pair up with a Minerva, another fire drall or a meteor valcano dragon.

You could switch in the echidna for your chaos devil dragon, but I think you could run it like this. Charge your rippers on stages 1 and 5 so you can deal with a bunch of devils if they show up and you should be fine.

And do it today x2 drop rate!

I'm almost out of plants. This could be a problem.

Q : 3 Kings, 5 Highs. What to use on?

• D/D Hades (63)
  • CDK (36)
  • Hades (30)
  • Lilith(60)

I have other stuff, but mostly dragons and stuff Ii won't use.

Babalu.

does anyone have a Fortune Deity Lakshmi or Commerce Deity Hermes that I can use. Need it before legendary dungeon closes.

Thanks!

xCobalt

Whats the best place to get mystic mask?

Its obviously not Wednesday dungeon and my 0 for 12 the last 2 weeks.

Definitely the Wednesday Dungeon during an event.

does anyone have a Fortune Deity Lakshmi or Commerce Deity Hermes that I can use. Need it before legendary dungeon closes.

Thanks!

Got a lakshmi that's level 54. ID is 356 137 283 if that's good enough for you.

Bleh, made a miscalculation with my stamina. Wasn't able to rank up in order to get more runs at the Ruby dragons. Could have maxed out my Shiva today.

Grabbed another +Egg in the technical dungeons. That makes 3 +eggs in about 15-16 runs. I understand whatever they're multiplying by 5 is a small number, but comparing it to how many +eggs you can get from some of the higher-tier normal dungeons when they're at +1.5%, it's infuriating.

I've also fed about 15ish samurai gobbies to my gigas, and still no skill-ups. Zero skill-ups in the last week, and none since this 2x event has started. My RNG needs to work with me.

Lumiere

Neo Member
I've also fed about 15ish samurai gobbies to my gigas, and still no skill-ups. Zero skill-ups in the last week, and none since this 2x event has started. My RNG needs to work with me.
The same has been happening to me when trying to skill up my Gigas. It's particularly frustrating cause in the meanwhile I was able to max-skill my second Siren very easily, and I've seen quite a few skill-ups when fusing fodder monsters to each other.... Gigas seems to be on a strike though :(

Just started playing this today. Game is crack. Got Siren the Enchantress of the bat. Then Dark Mystic Knight and just recieved Keeper of Rainbows from a pal egg. Can't use them all at the same time yet =( Still rank 13. Still a bit lost when it comes to evolving etc but I'm loving this game.

J0dy77

Just started playing this today. Game is crack. Got Siren the Enchantress of the bat. Then Dark Mystic Knight and just recieved Keeper of Rainbows from a pal egg. Can't use them all at the same time yet =( Still rank 13. Still a bit lost when it comes to evolving etc but I'm loving this game.

Rainbow keeper is a nice early pal pull. Once you can fit him on the team he'll carry you for a while.

Welcome to the addiction!

ParityBit

OK so since today is the last day for the Ancient Fire dungeon, who is running it?!

I was going to give Master another try. I am going to use 2 MVD leaders (or a Fire Drall if its up from my friends list), a CAD, Echidna, and .... two other monsters. My HP will be low, mainly because none of my monsters are high level, but maybe I can fudge my way through it? Once I get past lvl 5.

BlueSteel

OK so since today is the last day for the Ancient Fire dungeon, who is running it?!

I was going to give Master another try. I am going to use 2 MVD leaders (or a Fire Drall if its up from my friends list), a CAD, Echidna, and .... two other monsters. My HP will be low, mainly because none of my monsters are high level, but maybe I can fudge my way through it? Once I get past lvl 5.

I run 2 MVD leaders, Echidna, Hades/Some gravity member for speed, Keeper of Rainbow, and water ripper. It works but still kinda slow. If you're dilligent you won't die though.

Kosh

[US]
-Ancient Fire Dragon 2x drop starting 12:00 PDT (Thanks Jasper!)
-Weekend Dungeon 1.5x coins
-Sapphire Dragons 2x king appearance (20 Stamina, 5 rounds) 4/14/2013 PDT

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

SCHEDULE TIME HAS CHANGED!
It seems like the schedule is starting at 6am PDT now. Will have to watch it for a few days to see if its the event that changed it temporarily or if its a permanent change...probably give it to the end of this event since that is what caused a discrepancy to begin with. Sorry for the inconvenience!

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 6:00 11:00 16:00
C: 7:00 12:00 17:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

~The schedule is subject to change.~

Spring Fever Event!!

4/12(Fri) - 4/21(Sun)
a. 1 free Magic Stone per day (final Magic Stone may be distributed early on the 22)
b. x5 drop rate for + Eggs in the Technical Dungeons.
c. x2 King Dragon rates: Metal/Gold/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Dungeons will appear, and even the SUPER King Dragons might show up!
d. x2 drops/x1.5 Coins for special daily Dungeons
e. x2 Skill Up rate
f. Increased Rare EVO Material drop rates at the PAL Egg

Radav

Woooooooooo! Just got a Super Feeding 5 Metal Kings to my Hera. Now I just need to get another King to evolve her. I haven't had as good of luck as I had the first time farming Ocean of Heaven. Only two mystic masks so far. Going to have to spend 40 stamina getting the ancient dragon this afternoon otherwise I'd keep on farming it. I need like 8 more mystic masks and I decided I don't like using the wednesday dungeon to try and get them.

J0dy77

Put your siren in there, her healing and orb switch keep you alive. The other 3 spots should be highest blue monster and Enchidna. Can't see you have any problems with that lineup.

I've run though technicals all weekend completing ones I haven't been able to before. Zero +eggs. Not a single one.

bad luck man. I've seen one every few runs or so.

What team does everyone use for Isis Hill? Green/Dark ADK/CDK team or mono-colors? my mono-green is taking a while with the reds and all.

SaberVulcan

Well guess I should give Ancient Dragon a try again. Tried Master with mono blue and basically got screwed by a blue lockout, lowered my HP by 3.5.

I know most of you stopped running it, so any tips for a safe-ish Master run?

Edit: Stupid phone, didnt see the post right above me.

J0dy77

Woooooooooo! Just got a Super Feeding 5 Metal Kings to my Hera. Now I just need to get another King to evolve her. I haven't had as good of luck as I had the first time farming Ocean of Heaven. Only two mystic masks so far. Going to have to spend 40 stamina getting the ancient dragon this afternoon otherwise I'd keep on farming it. I need like 8 more mystic masks and I decided I don't like using the wednesday dungeon to try and get them.

I stocked up on Evo mats during a 2x event a little while back, even spent my first stones on stamina to make sure I got enough. I'm trying to focus on the dungeons that provide the evo mats so I don't have to waste the time or stamina on the daily dungeons. Working out well so far. Plus I've gotten two mystic masks and a rainbow dub from the pal pulls this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom