• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ... I was just asking where the place to farm him would be. Or where did people farm him to max out the skill.
You need to farm amelits and baddies from dungeon of dark and Friday dungeon. Then you need to evolve all the baddies and feed them to vamp. It can be very frustrating, so you may want to dedicate a whole Friday during a 2x skill up event to this.

J0dy77

Yeah ... I was just asking where the place to farm him would be. Or where did people farm him to max out the skill.

Dungeon of dark last final tier. Run it over and over on Wednesday and Friday when it's 1/2 stamina. You'll get the purple worms and baddies enough to trudge through vamp skillup.

So should I keep this ice guardian and evolve him to the mech guardian?

Gaurdians are really useful I you run a hpx2 team (think dual Noel's or Noel+ new Greek god) they practically add 10k by themselves when reasonably leveled on their third evo.

I run a blue guardian in my blue HPx2 team, it's a pretty decent add but you lose an orb changer

OTIX

Which Ocean if Heaven and Iris are you running?
Last stage of both to get the most waves per stam, but make sure you bring some way to break Neptunes armour.

Just finished maxing my brand new Vampires skill. Quite annoying but the 2x skill helped, took about 35 big baddies in total. Good thing I had planned ahead and saved up amelits so I had 15 to start with.

Everyone on my friends list got pal points today. :p

Jagernaut

It took 2 weekends farming the Castle of Satan but I finally got a Vampire to drop. Now I have to skill him up and evolve him. When they added a new evolution for Vampire Lord i wish they gave him 2x RCV as well as 2x ATK.

Quantum

I hate this AWD dungeon.

I can only run expert without costing a stone and have run it almost 30 times without a drop ><

I've managed to get through master twice - once using no stone - once burning one of the free ones to get past the red level 5 mob.

no way I can do legend, just wanted the dragon - so being trolled.

Cerity

lol, I was doing that with echidna to get through the early normal dungeons quickly. Not quite the 5x that kagutsuchi gets though.

Cerity

Just did master as well, pretty easy, I ran with dual resists, can't imagine how easy this one would be running a dark team.

Didn't get a drop though, at least I saw an MLK lol.

Yaari

The dragon is bad and the dungeon is boring, I hope we don't get an entire cycle of this.
Oh well now I can farm Pengdra for my Titans.

BlueSteel

Just did master as well, pretty easy, I ran with dual resists, can't imagine how easy this one would be running a dark team.

Didn't get a drop though, at least I saw an MLK lol.

Yea, it didn't drop for me. My first go around so I got a stone, but other than it was kinda boring.

Kosh

[US] 4/22/2013
-Legendary Light Dragon opens at midnight PDT!
-Tech Dungeons 1.5x drop
-Metal Dragons 15 Stamina, 5 rounds

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
The times are listed in PDT.

A: 7:00 12:00 17:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00
C: 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 6:00 11:00 16:00

ParityBit

So that new dungeon was a piece of cake. I ended up getting good drops too. I got the white dragon, the mech dragon, a cupid and a Light Mystic Night.

I may as well do the other 2 levels so I can get the gem and then move on!

TimeKillr

How much damage does the light dragon do on master?

A little under 3k.

You need a good Ammy helper if you want auto-healing to work. Mine's level 97 and heals for 3200, so I'm good :)

**EDIT** That's 50% mitigated, though. I wrote that post quick just before I had to leave for work so I wanted to clarify :)

ParityBit

not sure green you have...but I have been tearing through it with mono-green + Shiva. Parv+Artemis(Friend)+Shiva can one shot the boss

I have Artemis! (and Susano, green ripper) and that's about it. I have been working on my Isis team some also, but it's slow working on a vampire. Not even the skills, just the leveling.

I was figuring this would be a dual resist type of dungeon. But need to kill the final boss somehow before it attacks.

Jagernaut

I have Artemis! (and Susano, green ripper) and that's about it. I have been working on my Isis team some also, but it's slow working on a vampire. Not even the skills, just the leveling.

I was figuring this would be a dual resist type of dungeon. But need to kill the final boss somehow before it attacks.

Do you have a light or dark golem? You can use their armor break skill to reduce the boss's armor by 75% and then kill it with strong attacks (big combos or big orb changes).

Artemis + Susano + Green Ripper + Def Break + Filler + Parv.

Should do decent. On the boss, just fire Def Break then Parv then Artemis. Whole board will be green.

sammich

Oi.. cnat play as i need the update again.. sigh. Is there anyway to make this easier than having to hunt it down all the time or have someone(please!) post it up again?

ParityBit

Do you have a light or dark golem? You can use their armor break skill to reduce the boss's armor by 75% and then kill it with strong attacks (big combos or big orb changes).

Artemis + Susano + Green Ripper + Def Break + Filler + Parv.

Should do decent. On the boss, just fire Def Break then Parv then Artemis. Whole board will be green.

I have an Earth Guardian or Dark Golem Mk. II. (both lvl 30)

I can go Artemis/Sus/Ripper/Guardian/ADK + Parv (if a friend has it up)

I would only have 6064 HP before parv though.

Jagernaut

I have an Earth Guardian or Dark Golem Mk. II. (both lvl 30)

I can go Artemis/Sus/Ripper/Guardian/ADK + Parv (if a friend has it up)

I would only have 6064 HP before parv though.

Artemis/Parvati will give you 3x hp and atk for all your green monsters. Use the dark golem, not the earth guardian and you should be fine on Master. Just remember to have Artemis's skill charged up for rounds 5 and 10, and the dark golem charged up for round 10.

DenisQc

Oi.. cnat play as i need the update again.. sigh. Is there anyway to make this easier than having to hunt it down all the time or have someone(please!) post it up again?
check anyway if you can update by google play. the game is now available here in canada, wasnt before :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there a "best place" to farm goblins to power up my Sirens?

E: Also, holy shit...I've played this game for 108 days today. I am completely floored by how much this game has kept my interest. I have no problem with the fact that I've probably spent $20 on it or so. If a game can keep me going for that long, especially on iOS, it deserves my money.

mercviper

Got my final bowmore skillup just before the 2x event ended yessssss. Now to decide what to run this week.

I guess I'll work on progressing through tech dungeons today because 1.5% drop, and the rest of the week see if I can't progress through the normals as I'm just past Vesta so each stage gives really good exp/stam now. The new legendary light dungeon is pretty terrible and I breezed through expert/adept already and I'm just gonna wait for 2x before I run master once for the maybe drop. Not even sure if I want to run it until I get the drop because it seems kinda bad.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Got my final bowmore skillup just before the 2x event ended yessssss. Now to decide what to run this week.

I guess I'll work on progressing through tech dungeons today because 1.5% drop, and the rest of the week see if I can't progress through the normals as I'm just past Vesta so each stage gives really good exp/stam now. The new legendary light dungeon is pretty terrible and I breezed through expert/adept already and I'm just gonna wait for 2x before I run master once for the maybe drop. Not even sure if I want to run it until I get the drop because it seems kinda bad.

I fed my bowmore so many other bowmores, not a single skill up.

mercviper

I fed my bowmore so many other bowmores, not a single skill up.

:< Mine ended up level 49 when I was done, so I think I was relatively lucky. I think someone else had a lvl 67 bowmore before maxxing? Each bowmore drop is pretty much an evolved pengdra which is kinda crazy. I wish I farmed Ardbeg more for his skillups as I actually have a fire team to field whereas Bowmore just kinda sits on my terrible ADK team.

TimeKillr

This makes my head hurt.

Just ran Master Light dragon. no drop. bastard.

I forgot about all the damn demons, so it got dicey. Went with LHD (L) + Dark Mech + Rainbow Keeper + CCD + CDK + Ammy (L)

Yeah no, this dungeon is an easier version of the Mechdragon dungeons - run auto-healer + resist then all dragons and it's just burn burn burn burn burn. :)

Even the end bosses have very little health. I run a Master level of these in like 10 minutes, it's so ridiculously fast.

SaberVulcan

The way you guys make this new dungeon sound maybe ill try a loki/pers team on it. i enjoy leveling up with a huge stamina dungeon, just dont wanna fuck it up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom