• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParityBit

Artemis/Parvati will give you 3x hp and atk for all your green monsters. Use the dark golem, not the earth guardian and you should be fine on Master. Just remember to have Artemis's skill charged up for rounds 5 and 10, and the dark golem charged up for round 10.

Artemis : x2 HP
Parv : x1.5 HP

Should be fine :D

Ok, well I shall give this a try. I will add the dark golem and build up my skills as you guys suggest. This shall be interesting!

EDIT: Ok wait. I have an unevolved Artemis, so I do not get the HP from her.

Pacman2k

Fed 18 bowmores to himself, no skillups.

Fed my titan 5 samurai goblins, 3 skill ups.

It's like this game knows what you care about and what you don't.

Sniff, miss the 2x stuff. I've run metal dragons 5 or 6 times today and haven't seen even one king. Oh well, I needed the regulars for pendgras so I'm still happy.

Sniff, miss the 2x stuff. I've run metal dragons 5 or 6 times today and haven't seen even one king. Oh well, I needed the regulars for pendgras so I'm still happy.

I will not run the metal outside of x2 event. Unless we get dark pengdras.

Got the Dragon on the 2nd run and already ultimate evo'd him. 40x attack every 23 turns? Solid. Too bad its PIA to skill up.

Cupid drops.....useful at all or just hold on to for now?

mercviper

Will we ever see the Mystic Knights again? I've only got Dark and Green. I'd love me some other useful orb changers.

They're a rare drop in the current Legendary X Dragon series of dungeons on master/expert right now. Last 2 weeks you could've gotten a flame knight, and in the mechdragon dungeon the light one can drop. Not that I would suggest farming those dungeons in particular for it, but you could get them from there!

just so people aren't confused : this isn't the light mechdragon dungeon. its the Light Legendary (i believe) dungeon.

Just confusing because his name is 'MechAdragon...'

TimeKillr

I will not run the metal outside of x2 event. Unless we get dark pengdras.

Got the Dragon on the 2nd run and already ultimate evo'd him. 40x attack every 23 turns? Solid. Too bad its PIA to skill up.

Is it an ultimate evo or is it just a normal evo?

The wiki is weird about this.

And yeah, skilling that up is a huge no no :) I'm not gonna spend *that* many stuff just to skill it up.

Great skill, though.

lenni

Man, I hate Cupids.
I've ran all the dragons that can drop Naga dozens of times, but no drop. Today I run the dragon ONCE for every difficulty and get a Cupid drop on expert!! I'm f-cking drowning in Cupids, the rare gacha already gave me like 5 and I've never even gotten a skill up. And Archangel is useless for me, as I have an Amaterasu.

Is Shiva considered better than Alurane as a general healer? I always see Shiva talked about but never Alurane.
Do you mean Siren? Shiva is a god, mostly used for his armor break ability, not a healer.

If you meant Siren, she is generally considered better because her active skill is more useful and very easy to skill up.

Edit: I am having terrible luck in tech dungeons today. I'm barely averaging 1 pengdra per run and I haven't gotten any mythlits or +eggs.

ccbfan

Indras recieved a huge boost in Japan. The ultimate evo gives it 2x Atk/HP but loses God attribute. Still double HP for high HP dragons is huge.

Vritra owners? Can't tell if we just got trolled to shit or if we actually got an improvement, we get 2x Atk/RCV but loses God attribute. 2x RCV is terrible for Dragons. Only thing worse would be 2x RCV for physical. Would take a lot of work to make a useful party but pretty powerful. You would need max level whiskey dragons dragon or ADK/CDKs stated with + eggs.

Definitely a money spenders's party.

Do you mean Siren? Shiva is a god, mostly used for his armor break ability, not a healer.

If you meant Siren, she is generally considered better because her active skill is more useful and very easy to skill up.

Edit: I am having terrible luck in tech dungeons today. I'm barely averaging 1 pengdra per run and I haven't gotten any mythlits or +eggs.

Same here...bad luck today. No +eggs

ccbfan

I guess an Indra/Vritra team would become kinda OP if they granted 2/4/2 to God types... still disappointing though.

Yeah.

Indra will still be OK since the 2x hp for dragons is pretty good. a 4x/4x party with a Ceres would probably be pretty good.

Vritra is pretty crappy though unless you get some high level Whiskey dragons with low charge times or ADK/CDKs with a lot of + RCV eggs. It can make a ridiculesly good party with Indra (Arguable the best 4/2/2 party) but would definitely not be probable for a non money user considering the amount of exp/+ eggs/skill up feeds you need to make this party work.

Indras recieved a huge boost in Japan. The ultimate evo gives it 2x Atk/HP but loses God attribute. Still double HP for high HP dragons is huge.

Vritra owners? Can't tell if we just got trolled to shit or if we actually got an improvement, we get 2x Atk/RCV but loses God attribute. 2x RCV is terrible for Dragons. Only thing worse would be 2x RCV for physical. Would take a lot of work to make a useful party but pretty powerful. You would need max level whiskey dragons dragon or ADK/CDKs stated with + eggs.

Definitely a money spenders's party.
Sucks. Also disappointed that Indra is boosting HP/ATK instead of the rumored HP/RCV. Was looking forward to a superior Noel Dragon. 4x HP/RCV for Gods and Dragons would've been godly. Sucks also that running a 4x ATK/2x HP/2x RCV Dragon team doesn't have good elemental synergy. CDK cannibalizes Indra's Light orbs, and ADK is in no-man's land adding a third element to the party.

Indra is still the better of the 2, having a better active skill and leader skill that takes better advantage of Dragons' high HP/ATK. But it doesn't have a Light version of CDK that Vritra has. At first glance, it just seems like it would be hard to optimally utilize these gods.

Did GungHo at least add Dragon to their type? If they're still just Gods, then they're absolutely worthless.

The archangels already give 2xHP/2xRCV to their respective elements, so you already got that covered.

Also yeah they're dual-typed to God/Dragon.
Oh nice. Haven't checked out the translated Archangel wikis, yet. And good for Vritra/Indra getting dual-typed. I guess they really would have been overpowered if they affected both Dragons and Gods, though. Doesn't mean I can't still want it. =p

SaberVulcan

:[

I saw the rumor of Dragon/God 2x Atk/HP for Vritra and thought he'd be solid...

Bleh, was hoping Vritra would be beast with the Ultimate EVO, like a better ADK. I guess his stats will still be solid, I guess.

Pacman2k

What team is recommended for the master run in that dungeon?

I went with my Siren as leader and took a Heaven Neptune as assist (any light damage resist should work here, but the poison was helpful on the boss just to speed it up.)

Mids were rippers / ancient dragons (in my case, dark ripper, light ripper, ardbeg) + one rainbow keeper just as an 'oh shit button' but I never ended up needing him.

Charge skills on wave 1 and 5 then use the AOE skills to blast through the place.

waru

Please can someone share the last version of the game ?
French user here I can't play the game since the last update...

Cerity

Jsn8dMp.jpg

Just evolved siren to StE, this feels a lot better than it should. Time to get my hands on that light dragon and then back to my mono-green team.

J0dy77

Just evolved siren to StE, this feels a lot better than it should. Time to get my hands on that light dragon and then back to my mono-green team.

Congrats! That was a huge moment for me in PAD. I farmed for her for so long and once I finally got her I spent a ton of time farming the evo mats. She was one of my first third tier evos. Good feeling.

Kosh

[US] 4/23/2013
-Legendary Light Dragon is open.
-Tuesday Dungeon
-Ruby Dragons 20 Stamina, 5 rounds

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
The times are listed in PDT.

A: 6:00 11:00 16:00
B: 7:00 12:00 17:00
C: 8:00 13:00 18:00
D: 9:00 14:00 19:00
E: 10:00 15:00 20:00

~The schedule is subject to change.~

Radav

I was curious. I ran Hill of Iris all day yesterday and only saw a dub-mythlit (it dropped thank god) one time in 15 runs. So was I just unlucky or is that pretty typical? I picked up as many +eggs yesterday as I did last monday too btw.

I was curious. I ran Hill of Iris all day yesterday and only saw a dub-mythlit (it dropped thank god) one time in 15 runs. So was I just unlucky or is that pretty typical? I picked up as many +eggs yesterday as I did last monday too btw.

typical. I didn't see any yesterday and had no +eggs drop.

i'm probably unlucky. Based RNG screws me again

Yesterday I was 4/9 for plus eggs with talos's abyss (hunting dub-amelits). I only had three dubs show up through the nine runs, but, weirdly, two of them dropped in the same run.

J0dy77

I think I heard somewhere that you'll see one in every 20 runs, so that seems typical. I think it's the same for masks in troyka. I finally got a mask yesterday after about 15-20 runs, really needed one... i'm down to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom