• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParityBit

I am getting ready to run Dungeon of Dark/Moon Death Dragon all day. try to skill up my Vampire.

It will be a wonderful day I can tell ...

Got my naga evolved so now i have even more rcv. I still need to farm a gigas. Need one more mystic mask to get my ADK and i finally start a dragon team or a green team.

So, about this green event going on at the rare egg machine? This works too I guess.

woot. very cool. Still think my best RNG moment in this game is pulling back2back Hades within 2 minutes of each other.

Nah, I'm expecting Light/Dark Pengdra to give the same amount of exp as the colored ones. It would not be worth the effort if they gave only 20k, considering a normal one already gives 9k.

Is it a Monday thing or just a random dungeon? It seems worth it to me.

Agreed. I'd expect them to give the same. Interesting about using Seed instead of Plants though. I tend to have seeds drop more during Thursday than plants, could be interesting

Okay I actually ran it. Dark Pengdra gives 30k on feed just like the rest of them. Didn't get any evolved Light Pengdra to drop but I'm assuming they're the same.

It's an hour-long dungeon just like Jewel Dragons, and only up once a day like Super Kings.

Radav

Okay I actually ran it. Dark Pengdra gives 30k on feed just like the rest of them. Didn't get any evolved Light Pengdra to drop but I'm assuming they're the same.

It's an hour-long dungeon just like Jewel Dragons, and only up once a day like Super Kings.

How much stamina does it cost to run it?

Stitch

Gold Member
The new Android Version seems to run in a lower resolution!? Looks really bad now and doesn't fill the whole screen (Galaxy S3)

How do you guys keep track of your monsters and evo materials and stuff? I did something up in excel, but it was a lot easier to manage when I only have a few monsters to worry about...not i'm up to about 50 and its getting harder to manage.

I know someone posted something on here earlier where you select the monsters you have, etc.

SaberVulcan

How do you guys keep track of your monsters and evo materials and stuff? I did something up in excel, but it was a lot easier to manage when I only have a few monsters to worry about...not i'm up to about 50 and its getting harder to manage.

I know someone posted something on here earlier where you select the monsters you have, etc.

I got this from someone on the facebook group: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al-Wwn4S8OLidFBKVXdtS043NDJYSjNsVnlnTGZuZkE#gid=0

Lemme know if that link works.

This game does not want me to Skill Up Gigas. Still at lvl 1 and I've probably fed him 20ish Goblins (spanning some x2 events as well).

Just as a troll....Got a skill up on a Chimera with feeding one to the other.

Haha, funny enough my Gigas is skill level 6 right now from randomly feeding him goblins (prolly fed maybe 10-15 randomly with no x2 skillup). At the same time I have fed my Siren 50+ goblins and hes still at level 5... and my Vampire about 20 Baddie's, all during x2 event, and hes at skill level 3.

RNG be RNG.

I got this from someone on the facebook group: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al-Wwn4S8OLidFBKVXdtS043NDJYSjNsVnlnTGZuZkE#gid=0

Lemme know if that link works.

Haha, funny enough my Gigas is skill level 6 right now from randomly feeding him goblins (prolly fed maybe 10-15 randomly with no x2 skillup). At the same time I have fed my Siren 50+ goblins and hes still at level 5... and my Vampire about 20 Baddie's, all during x2 event, and hes at skill level 3.

RNG be RNG.

brofist. thanks for the link, exactly what I was looking for.

RNG is so RNG

SaberVulcan

Man I may need to do some friendslist purging.... I have a serious need of I&I and Persephone friends, and no one seems to run them anymore.

Man I may need to do some friendslist purging.... I have a serious need of I&I and Persephone friends, and no one seems to run them anymore.
Forgot if you already friended me but I run an I&I most of the time.

Also I forgot how ass Thursday Dungeon is for drops outside of 2x events. And I need two Dragon Fruit, too...

SaberVulcan

Also I forgot how ass Thursday Dungeon is for drops outside of 2x events. And I need two Dragon Fruit, too...

Im fairly certain I exhaust you for my I&I, and , Bluesteel/"upad@gaf" for my Persephone on a daily basis, so thank you :)

seems drop rates in general just suck outside of 1.5/2.0x.

I just got 4 Pengdras in 3 runs. I saw 10 total in 3 consecutive levels and no drops.

What are you doing to level up the baddies to 10? Because the Monsters in there just do not give enough EXP

I would throw in the occasional higher level dungeon run to get the exp. It's best to run Clayus Prison since it's 1.5x drop right now. I think most monsters in there will get them to level 10.

J0dy77

What are you doing to level up the baddies to 10? Because the Monsters in there just do not give enough EXP

I used the monsters from the dungeon primarily. It took 3 or 4 sometimes but when you're running the 1/2 stamina over and over you eventually get enough trash to level all the way up. Can't stress enough that running it over and over on 1/2 stam makes the most sense. The RNG has a way of balancing itself out after a lot of runs.

ParityBit

I actually haven't tried doing leveling them yet so I am not sure what I am going to do. I guess I assumed the monsters dropping in that level would be able to do it well enough. That's not the case?

EDIT: Also it does not matter what evolution my vampire is at when trying to skill up correct?

I've been using the week to progress through technicals after stopping after COSITA. I'd farm blue Miniwhiskeys, but the gimmicky nature of the dungeon makes it a bigger pain than the other whiskey dragons.

Jagernaut

I used the monsters from the dungeon primarily. It took 3 or 4 sometimes but when you're running the 1/2 stamina over and over you eventually get enough trash to level all the way up. Can't stress enough that running it over and over on 1/2 stam makes the most sense. The RNG has a way of balancing itself out after a lot of runs.

I started farming for baddies today. I am getting plenty of baddies but very few amelits to evolve them. I only get maybe 1 amelit for every 5 baddies that drop. I wonder if I should save all the big baddies I evolve for a 2x skillup event? Skilling up my vampire is going to be much slower than my siren and gigas.

Pacman2k

I started farming for baddies today. I am getting plenty of baddies but very few amelits to evolve them. I only get maybe 1 amelit for every 5 baddies that drop. I wonder if I should save all the big baddies I evolve for a 2x skillup event? Skilling up my vampire is going to be much slower than my siren and gigas.

I'm having the exact opposite problem.

I get lits about 2-to-1 compared to baddies. Are you farming in amethyst cave?

J0dy77

If this is any warning, when I had 2 or 3 skillups left I put 5 big baddies in the power-up hoping for one or two, got zero. This was during a non 2x event. Hurt so much!

ccbfan

Nice 4 Mystic mask in 5 rums.

Still terrible luck on getting a mystic mask on the last stage going 1 for 5(Finally got 1 after 16 failures) but got super lucky on the random single mask appearances.

Also whats the best way to get evolve mask (The lowest level one). I need two yellow ones for my yellow golem.

I ran mask dungeon but the fact that only 2 out of 5 stages even have evolve mask appears sucks. Would tomb of the saint be better?

Uthred

I run only Hell Queen Persephone on my tablet alt, friend id is 365742266 , should be up at least once a day if thats any use

Still terrible luck on getting a mystic mask on the last stage going 1 for 5(Finally got 1 after 16 failures) but got super lucky on the random single mask appearances.

Also whats the best way to get evolve mask (The lowest level one). I need two yellow ones for my yellow golem.

I ran mask dungeon but the fact that only 2 out of 5 stages even have evolve mask appears sucks. Would tomb of the saint be better?
Ugh I hate you. 0 for 6 today....I just need one to evolve fenrir.

Uthred

Is box limit based on level or something? I have 260 spaces, spent three stones to expand it and realised I'm still at 260 (and now also have the rage over wasting 3 stones)

ParityBit

I've been using the week to progress through technicals after stopping after COSITA. I'd farm blue Miniwhiskeys, but the gimmicky nature of the dungeon makes it a bigger pain than the other whiskey dragons.

Yeah this dungeon I still have not completed on Master level. I was hoping to maybe get the dragon this weekend, but it may not happen.

Yaari

Is box limit based on level or something? I have 260 spaces, spent three stones to expand it and realised I'm still at 260 (and now also have the rage over wasting 3 stones)

No, it shouldnt be. That sounds really weird, and yeah. I'd hate to waste stones not getting anything in return like that..

Just realised I didnt get that Blue Keeper yesterday even though I would have sworn I did. Great.

I really like the Fire Conditional dungeon. But that could be due to skilling twice on 4 Samurai Goblin. Nice drops there. Too bad about the exp.

The lower mask dungeon. Might take you a few runs, but Ii believe 3/5 are the lower evo masks.

Can anyone throw up an Ares? I want to run ancient water legendary with my red team and he is practically required (I have shiva, but shiva/shiva is not quite enough HP and ATK for round 5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom