• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 for 10 so far in vamp skill-up attempts. Got 25 left but need to run Friday dungeon for amelits. I have to get at least 2 skill-ups right? Right?!

TimeKillr

5 Marine Goblins and counting. I'm going to stock the shit out of these things for the next skill-up event. Two max level Siren's will really help me I imagine.

It does help in specific dungeons, but I haven't had a ton of use for mine yet.

I have 2 max skilled and a third at skill level 4 - in very specific spots it's crazy useful because it almost guarantees healing every 5 turns...

Ashodin

Man I may need to do some friendslist purging.... I have a serious need of I&I and Persephone friends, and no one seems to run them anymore.

Lemme know when you need Persephone man, I got her all evolved n' shit.

Code is 386,538,295

I don't have her up regularly, (still working on dark team) but lemme know if you need her bro. She kicks ass with a really good dark team.

Yaari

Anyone going to pull during this Community Gacha Event? Some good stuff in there, but you'll probably never get what you want anyway.

ParityBit

Crap! Brain fart. I'm sorry. You want a resolve team and if a red team, you want to use Shiva for the Friday dungeon right? I need a rainbow myth-lit thing for evolving my Vampire!

Kosh

[US] 4/26/2013
-Friday Dungeon
-Metal Dragons 15 Stamina, 5 rounds

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
The times are listed in PDT.

A: 8:00 13:00 18:00
B: 9:00 14:00 19:00
C: 10:00 15:00 20:00
D: 6:00 11:00 16:00
E: 7:00 12:00 17:00

lenni

Just had a look at it, everyone will probably be pulling gryps rider knowing the rates.

Pulled 5 times on JP version. 2x Dragon Rider, 1x MSK, 1x Dryad, 1x Titan. :/
I have 2 pulls ready on the US version, but am still unsure if I should pull. I'd pretty much like any of the monsters on the list, except Gryps Rider or Amaterasu.

Radav

Pulled 5 times on JP version. 2x Dragon Rider, 1x MSK, 1x Dryad, 1x Titan. :/
I have 2 pulls ready on the US version, but am still unsure if I should pull. I'd pretty much like any of the monsters on the list, except Gryps Rider or Amaterasu.

Looks like I'll be holding off for a godfest. Would love Horus, Hades or even a 2nd Neptune but the rest of them I either have already or don't want. So I'll pass until next time. Goodluck to the people rolling though.

lenni

Went through and pulled. 1x Ivory Dragon and 1x MSK...
Still, as my pulls have always been unlucky this shouldn't hold others back. I did about 30 pulls throughout my play time and only have Amaterasu as my first pull to show for it. Everything else I've got is farmable or pure crap :/

Radav

Went through and pulled. 1x Ivory Dragon and 1x MSK...
Still, as my pulls have always been unlucky this shouldn't hold others back. I did about 30 pulls throughout my play time and only have Amaterasu as my first pull to show for it. Everything else I've got is farmable or pure crap :/

Man that sucks, I hope you have better luck in the future. I think I'd have stopped playing if I hadn't gotten anything of significant use out of my rolls so far. Thankfully though I've done pretty well I think.

lenni

I'm used to it, I guess.
I still don't know how I can be so unlucky, when I only pull during God fest and events like this one, but through the farmable mystic knights a few weeks ago I've got a pretty OK light team, which is able to clear a lot of content. Still, all the whisky dragons are impossible for me, as I don't have enough monsters for any of the tri-color teams.

SaberVulcan

WHELP

I got excited when I saw an event with Hades and Neptune, two guys I desperately need. Decided to drop a 20 to increase my stones to 66 (been sitting on them for a while, skipped last godfest).

The good:
Isis (level 30)
Susano (level 45, but dupe)
Highlander (level 30)

The bad:
Stone golem x3
Dryad
Siren
Fairlion
Toytops
Mystic Stone Knight
Mystic Flame Knight
Mystic Water Knight

My biggest regret was wishing I ended on a good pull. Isis was my first pull, Highlander 3rd,and Susano 4th. Followed by 9 pulls of total shit.

Three pulls.

Mermaid (+atk) Dupe - Final Skill up on Siren Replacement (First siren +30 RCV was eaten by my Ammy-oh)
ToyTops (+HP) dupe no skill up
Mystic Stone Knight (+ATK) Dupe - Final Skill up on my ADK.

I am not angry, because I got my final skill ups on two used monsters...

but If I had not gotten those skill ups I would have been pissed. It makes me wonder if there is a stealth skill up event that is actually working...

fuck this game lol. 4 pulls. 2 MSK 2 ICE GOLEM. not using my other pullls until later. I really want a horus for my red team and anything else to help boost my other teams.

Also the water basin level with the ice golem at the end is murdering my red team. Since its pretty much my only teams im kinda SOL. I need to get my ADK up, and the make another one. Drop in my dryad and maybe use a taurus for a make shift green team.

TimeKillr

Yeah I'm tempted to do it too, but the only 2 I need from this are Neptune and Hades... I don't want a ton of dupes from all the other gods I already have :(

SaberVulcan

I am not angry, because I got my final skill ups on two used monsters...

but If I had not gotten those skill ups I would have been pissed. It makes me wonder if there is a stealth skill up event that is actually working...

Im too scared to use my crap monsters for skill ups without the x2 event. I dont think I can handle feeding like 30$ worth of monsters and getting nothing.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It does help in specific dungeons, but I haven't had a ton of use for mine yet.

I have 2 max skilled and a third at skill level 4 - in very specific spots it's crazy useful because it almost guarantees healing every 5 turns...

I feel like some dungeon specific high level teams require 2 max Sirens, so that's why I'm doing it. I need to level my Vamp and Echidna, but I'm too lazy to get baddies and Echidna is just dumb to skill right now.

Where do I get the low level mask to evolve Mermaid to Siren?

J0dy77

Ran expert Friday, 2 total drops for 5 rounds, Green glowworm and a Dub-Mythlit. I'm quitting while I'm ahead.

Ran Troyka right after to see if I could keep the luck rolling, saw two mystic masks and neither dropped. >.<

daw840

Decided to pull once. Got a +1 Atk Naga. Not sure if I should try for the skill up on my enchilada or put the plus one into my fire dragon.

Definitely not using my other pull.

I have been playing a little less lately so I am going to go ahead and do one pull. Out of the list they have up I would be happy with Isis, Hades, Susano, Horus, or Amaterasu. Drum roll please....Silver egg with a plus...Echidna +atk. I have 3 already...

Darn addiction...one more...gold with plus...Level 39 Susano with +rcv! And that will be all :).

Rolled once for kicks, mystic light knight. No skill up. Fuck...

It's worth noting the Japanese equivalent is going to last until May 3rd, giving a small possibility it'll overlap with a Godfest.

J0dy77

I have been playing a little less lately so I am going to go ahead and do one pull. Out of the list they have up I would be happy with Isis, Hades, Susano, Horus, or Amaterasu. Drum roll please....Silver egg with a plus...Echidna +atk. I have 3 already...

Darn addiction...one more...gold with plus...Level 39 Susano with +rcv! And that will be all :).

Damn you for tempting me!!! I'm sitting on 9 eggs.

Kreed

Did two rolls for the event. Ended up with a +1 Sylph and a +1 Shaitan. Not sure I'll ever have a use for these two or the Undine I got from another event. Maybe paired up with a good x2+ Same Element attack monster.

J0dy77

My good luck today continues, Dub-Mythlit, Mystic Mask, +1 egg (more + eggs then I got the entire event last week).

I'm still enjoying the down time. I have plenty of monsters that need leveling and I'm running short on evo mats.

Man now I'm really tempted to roll. I could definitely go for Horus, Isis, Hades or Susano. I could do 3 rolls but I don't know if it's worth the risk.

ccbfan

Did one pull and got a vampire lord. Already have a vampire lord.

Why do I keep trying?

Should have spent my stones on something else.

Definitely not pulling, this "event" sounds terrible. I have 7 stones now, in 10 days ill reach my 100 day login and have another 10 so that will be nice. Hopefully by then I can get 3 more and have 20.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My pull got me a Toytops with +ATK. I didn't have him, so I will take him. I used my other 3 stones I had saved up on top of that to just expand my box 3 times. I'd rather that than get wrecked by a shitty pull.

Wanchan

Haha, as always, when everyone is unlucky, i'm super lucky. Decided to pull 5 times, got Beast Rider, Hades, toytops, succubus and Neptune....so lucky this time, they're unevolved and low lvl but i'm so happy, Hades and Neptune are so must-have.

Jagernaut

Haha, as always, when everyone is unlucky, i'm super lucky. Decided to pull 5 times, got Beast Rider, Hades, toytops, succubus and Neptune....so lucky this time, they're unevolved and low lvl but i'm so happy, Hades and Neptune are so must-have.

Wow, I'm envious of your Hades and Neptune. Those 2 are my most wanted monsters. I pulled 4 times and got:

Naga - dupe
Succubus - dupe (have pulled 5 Lilith/succubi so far)
Pierdra- dupe
Mandrake - already have 2 sirens so unnecessary

Terrible pulls. I have had better luck on the previous godfests: 2 Parvati, Freyja, Horus, Ares, and Bastet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom