• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTIX

Yaari, do you think you could refresh your Zeus? I'd like to give Valk just one more shot and your Zeus is by far the strongest on my list.

Thanks for putting up the ares! Got through ancient blue legend again, no skill up. I've probably fed 10-15 bowmores and only 1 skill up.

My red team does make it pretty easy (shiva, gigas, echidna, homura, ardbeg & friend ares). I think that I got the idea from OTIX, so thanks! Just wish skill ups had been better for me.

Wonder how the next ancient will go?

daemissary

Anybody have a high level Neptune? I wanna get in a couple more Bowmores runs before the end of the night if I can. I've only gotten 1 skill up out of like 22 feeds the past two weeks.

BetaTester

Neo Member
PDX 28 Apr Update::

- Daily Bonus times have been added on all the sub-dungeon pages.
You can check the time for bonus exp farming in Tower of Giants or farming the baddie in Dungeon of Dark.
The time will use whatever timezone that you have selected.

- Popular keyword searches have been added. This feature will show the eight highest search terms of the day.
It resets at 0:00 (midnight) PDT each day.

- Exp vs HP, Exp vs ATK and Exp vs RCV graphs have been added to the stats growth chart.
You can find out which monsters are better for investing the same amount of exp. This is especially useful for comparing monsters that share an exp curve.

- Build suggestion review rule adjustment.
If your build has luck involved, we will make it one stone minimum. We will adjust the value of the old builds in next few weeks"

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

JP is getting a new Normal dungeon soon... 5(?) rounds, 99 stamina. Who's the boss? Meet Heavy Metal Dragon:
hXy8Vxu.png

Active: Gravity Breath, 35% damage (so you can't skill up Zeus with it)
Leader: 3x ATK to Dragon type

His evo materials require 3x Super King and 2x Dragon Fruit :lol

Other shit from PADfesta that just aired a few hours ago:
Valkyrie Busty: http://i.imgur.com/S7KrFCg.jpg
Beelzebub: http://i.imgur.com/ffa4NHY.jpg
Athena: http://i.imgur.com/Z96da7E.jpg
(Beelzebub and Athena will have their own Descended dungeons)
Hera-Ur: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/923408_576575822377026_775141725_n.jpg
Zeus-Dios: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/577469_576575805710361_1488899904_n.jpg

EDIT: :lol
225635_10200251585027224_1098942853_n.jpg

PDX 28 Apr Update::

- Daily Bonus times have been added on all the sub-dungeon pages.
You can check the time for bonus exp farming in Tower of Giants or farming the baddie in Dungeon of Dark.
The time will use whatever timezone that you have selected.

- Popular keyword searches have been added. This feature will show the eight highest search terms of the day.
It resets at 0:00 (midnight) PDT each day.

- Exp vs HP, Exp vs ATK and Exp vs RCV graphs have been added to the stats growth chart.
You can find out which monsters are better for investing the same amount of exp. This is especially useful for comparing monsters that share an exp curve.

- Build suggestion review rule adjustment.
If your build has luck involved, we will make it one stone minimum. We will adjust the value of the old builds in next few weeks"

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

I've been hoping for this feature for awhile. Thanks for all the hard work!

Cerity

Just had a go at Ancient green on master, couldn't keep up with floor 5. The 2 chimaera's kept on restricting my monsters. Probably easily doable with 2x 50% resists. I ran with Gravitron and an Odin - just couldn't keep up with the heals after my Gravitron was delayed for 7 turns.

Dispatch

I just got the Ancient Wood Dragon to drop (on Expert!) and it looks like my Isis is redundant. I'll keep her, but, the Ancient Wood Dragon has the same skill and a nuke on a 9 turn timer.

Maybe I won't keep her...

raiot

I just got the Ancient Wood Dragon to drop (on Expert!) and it looks like my Isis is redundant. I'll keep her, but, the Ancient Wood Dragon has the same skill and a nuke on a 9 turn timer.

Maybe I won't keep her...

Yeah ... feed your Isis away, Good idea!
Afterwards read their leader skills again and smash your head against something hard. :D

This is awesome. Having her go dual color is going to be amazing for my Horus team. This probably means they'll add a busty evolve to Vamp at some point as well. /drool
I think they've already announced ones for Valk/Vamp/Titan with ones for Sieg/Choo Choo to come later. I was expecting them to be dual-typed to the same element, but this makes things much more interesting...

Yaari

I gave Anubis/Iris a shot and failed hard. Yeah, I guess the Egyptian god teams are not for me, even under Tri-color easy mode.

Nice that the game offers multiple ways to play.

Looks like we'll get a Greek godfest. Korea is going to have it, and we'll likely follow the path.

They also have Hera and Valkyrie planned. But we just had Valkyrie, and they never had. So we'll likely get Hera and HOPEFULLY Goemon.

I'm not rolling anymore REM untill 5.1 though. You can do alot of things with those 15 stones I would have used for that otherwise.

Hope I can get a bit more Pal rolls aswell, it sounds like those Kings will be in Pal Egg again aswell. I think details will come later today.

Radav

Oh boy! JP is having their 13 mill. download celebration. I'm really hoping we get the same godfest as them. Greek + what's already in the rare machine would be awesome for me.

Those new busty evos for the heart breakers would be so amazing for egyptian teams. I really need to get on the ball and start dumping all my efforts into finishing off the members of my Ra team.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I gave Anubis/Iris a shot and failed hard. Yeah, I guess the Egyptian god teams are not for me, even under Tri-color easy mode.

Isn't Anubis 10+ combo? I'd love to see a strong Anubis player. I ONLY get 10+ combos by luck in tri-color dungeons.

Radav

Isn't Anubis 10+ combo? I'd love to see a strong Anubis player. I ONLY get 10+ combos by luck in tri-color dungeons.

Is it possible to make more then 6 or 7 combos on the screen? I kinda feel like you're almost always hoping for a little luck using Anubis. I can pretty consistently get large 10+ combos in the tri-color dungeons but it almost always feels like luck to me. Since most of the time it just starts with me making 5, 6 or 7 combos on my own and the game filling in the rest. It's really quit satisfying to watch the combos keep climbing into the high teens. lol

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is it possible to make more then 6 or 7 combos on the screen? I kinda feel like you're almost always hoping for a little luck using Anubis. I can pretty consistently get large 10+ combos in the tri-color dungeons but it almost always feels like luck to me. Since most of the time it just starts with me making 5, 6 or 7 combos on my own and the game filling in the rest. It's really quit satisfying to watch the combos keep climbing into the high teens. lol

It's fun, but frustrating when it happens when I don't need it to, ha.

I made 2 more pulls before the community event ended. Neptune and Ammy. Fuck Yes and also a drall, which will go awesomely into my fire team, since i know have all the fire orb changes except a titan which im working on sometime this week i hope.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I made 2 more pulls before the community event ended. Neptune and Ammy. Fuck Yes and also a drall, which will go awesomely into my fire team, since i know have all the fire orb changes except a titan which im working on sometime this week i hope.

Wow, fantastic pulls. Congrats!

Yaari

Any use holding onto multiple rippers? I have two lil dragons of every color on top of a full set of rippers...

Nah, I feel rippers are really only used for their resist, and they will be replaced by different stuff later on. They are also good for doing damage, but also in that role, they find replacement in the Whisky dragons. I just sell those lil dragons.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Nah, I feel rippers are really only used for their resist, and they will be replaced by different stuff later on. They are also good for doing damage, but also in that role, they find replacement in the Whisky dragons. I just sell those lil dragons.

Sort of what I figured. I'll hold them until my boxes start filling up again, at which point I'll just feed them to my fodder dudes.

J0dy77

Master wood was easy but slooowww. I went with a dual Green ripper leader build and a lot of red in the middle. Boss has 2.5 million HP, took forever. No drop this time.

Dat team cost though. Whisky's are great, but I find I can't replace my rippers outright due to the 60 over 15 team cost.

Slottm

Neo Member
Jody, they're really best in situations that require odin lead, or resolve, where you cant really get big damage off combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom