• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaari

Yeah me too, damn Friday Dungeon. I've ran 4 times and each time the Dub-mythlit was the last one standing, I got super excited, just to find out he doesnt drop shit.

Blehhh.

daw840

Sweet! Got my Mechdragon Valhalla! So should I just feed my light ripper to him? They seem to have the exact same skills...

Quantum

Lol. Yeah I just noticed that!

Also - the ripper special is q15 turns, the mech is q30

the mech is higher damage but the way I play its more helpful charging quicker.

(although I don't know much about the busty evo of the mech ->cyberdragon which looks kinda cool and has double light)

ParityBit

Finally got my Dub-mythlit and evolved my Vampire to Duke Vampire Lord! has a level 4 skill right now also. But is only level 1. I burned a lot of Pengdras to get it this far.

I have zero Stamina now! Heh.

daw840

Also - the ripper special is q15 turns, the mech is q30

the mech is higher damage but the way I play its more helpful charging quicker.

(although I don't know much about the busty evo of the mech ->cyberdragon which looks kinda cool and has double light)
Holy shit!! I just happened to have all the materials necessary and busty evolved him! 40x attack every 23 turns is sick!

Holy shit!! I just happened to have all the materials necessary and busty evolved him! 40x attack every 23 turns is sick!
The issue with the legendary dragons is that it takes a lot of EXP to make it worth it. They don't pass the damage/turn of rippers until around level 55 and even then their stats aren't great. They don't really get good until level 80 or 90.

I just did 6 pulls:
Isis level 11 (yes!)
Amaterasu level 41 (nice, my first)
Amaterasu level 32 (nice... my second)
Highlander level 38
Shardran level 38
Echidna level 65 (I already have 2)

Not bad. Should I feed Ammy to Ammy?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I just did 6 pulls:
Isis level 11 (yes!)
Amaterasu level 41 (nice, my first)
Amaterasu level 32 (nice... my second)
Highlander level 38
Shardran level 38
Echidna level 65 (I already have 2)

Not bad. Should I feed Ammy to Ammy?

Depends on if you're going to make a healer girl team. I can't see why having two would help, but she is such a special pull that I would keep her.

octagon69

Banned
Rolled four times today guys:

Chiyome (not bad, can replace red knight which I dont have)

drall (have one....)

Succubas (my second)

and

Horus :) Swweeeetttt 16X team here I come.

WHo needs a Horus freind? I'm looking for more.

Colby

3 for 27 on Vampire skill-ups. It feels like skill-ups are at a rate of 1/8 - 1/10. Has there been any research into this?

DenisQc

Went up and bought some stones, got a little triceratops and this :

uoNSKD1.png

Seems a fine beast

Wanchan

3 for 27 on Vampire skill-ups. It feels like skill-ups are at a rate of 1/8 - 1/10. Has there been any research into this?

I'm 0 for 32 now, i gave up since i need to lvl my hades. The sad thing about this is i've wasted 3 vampire lord for nothing.....sometimes RNG in this game is super ridiculous.

Indra is a great monster but i really hate lvling those light monsters...takes too much time/gold, i'm still working on my Ammy and i think i'll completly skip light, will wait for light pengdras or more regular gold dragon (which will never happen lol).

Dispatch

I just got my 100 day bonus of 10 stones, and I pulled a Highlander. I was a bit disappointed at first, because I wanted a Neptune, but then I noticed he had the ability to change heart orbs to wood.
Now, I have a very, very nice Isis team to work on since I have Valkyrie, Vampire Lord, Gigas and Highlander.
Now, I'm not so disappointed. :)

DenisQc

I'm 0 for 32 now, i gave up since i need to lvl my hades. The sad thing about this is i've wasted 3 vampire lord for nothing.....sometimes RNG in this game is super ridiculous.

Indra is a great monster but i really hate lvling those light monsters...takes too much time/gold, i'm still working on my Ammy and i think i'll completly skip light, will wait for light pengdras or more regular gold dragon (which will never happen lol).
Yup I am at castle of Satan in the abyss and no gold pengdra, as you say a real pain to lvl

Cerity

wow, been farming fertile land - fortdragon of the land for pengdras over the past few days to level my ceres and have just gotten more divine azure masks than actual pengdra's. 14 pengdra's 15 azure masks now out a ridiculous number of runs.

Kosh

[US] 4/27/2013
-Community Appreciation Rare Egg Event
-Legendary Light Dragon 2x drop starting noon PDT
-Weekend Dungeon
-Emerald Dragons 20 Stamina, 5 rounds

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)
The times are listed in PDT.

A: 7:00 12:00 17:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00
C: 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 6:00 11:00 16:00

Gaspode_T

Saved up 25 stones for a looong time and went for Isis which is one of the gods in the current Japan gacha promotion...and got nothing but so-so dupes from five rolls...soul crushing.

J0dy77

Rolled four times today guys:

Chiyome (not bad, can replace red knight which I dont have)

drall (have one....)

Succubas (my second)

and

Horus :) Swweeeetttt 16X team here I come.

WHo needs a Horus freind? I'm looking for more.

Mines is up 90% of the time and level 62 atm.

ParityBit

1) Is there any reason to keep a Magma Chimera?
2) Is there any reason for 2 Titans? (or should I fuse?)
2) Is there any reason for 3 Tiamats? (Or should I fuse?)

Thanks! :)

Depends on if you're going to make a healer girl team. I can't see why having two would help, but she is such a special pull that I would keep her.

Amaterasu is a god not a healer, so she does not work on a Great Valkyrie team. I can't think of any reason to keep two. I haven't even bothered leveling my one up since there are plenty of people who have already put in the work and I can use them as friends.

lenni

I kept my second Titan as low as I got it. Bit better for resolve teams than Ogres and Titan itself is easy to skill up, so it would be a waste to fuse one just for the skill up, I guess.

Quantum

I picked up a HTC one and decided to roll again and start a new account.

restarted about 25 times and decided on a 5* amaterasu level 48 (+1 hp) - I was specifically looking to start with this toon. the only other mob I seriously considered was a neptune and the only other god I saw was ares.

so I've played till my second roll and the was a MSK now to try to power level at the tower of trials.

although seriously considering buying stones only for space. something crappy about having only 20 spots versus 200 on my touch.

Yaari

Valkyrie dungeon tomorrow. Total surprise. I've got no intention of running it, but fun for whomever needs her I guess.

J0dy77

1) Is there any reason to keep a Magma Chimera?
2) Is there any reason for 2 Titans? (or should I fuse?)
2) Is there any reason for 3 Tiamats? (Or should I fuse?)

Thanks! :)

I'm keeping 2 Titans. I have one Max Gigas right now that I'm on the fence about evolving and the other very low level. You could probably argue there is room for 3: High Level Red Giant Gigas with -RCV, Max Gigas to keep RCV level and a low level resolve titan.

Tiamat kinda sucks. He was my first busty evo (dark and light) and I've never used him. His skill is awful and his stats don't scale well at all. I'd feed.

J0dy77

After all of the better luck on rolls in this page of the thread I decided to give one roll to Gungho:

Susano lvl 45

VERY pleased. Neptune and Isis are the only 2 mobs I really wanted above him.

Musan

Well, valk dungeon works or for me, since i didn't get her the first time. The one thing i wonder is when will we be able to skill up valks easily.

daw840

Well. I think I've hit a point in the game I'm struggling to get past. The last level of Oceanus Falls and the second level of Hill of Iris. I just can't seem to beat either.

Cerity

Well. I think I've hit a point in the game I'm struggling to get past. The last level of Oceanus Falls and the second level of Hill of Iris. I just can't seem to beat either.

I'm pretty much at the same point, I'm just working on building my daily teams now. Mono-green is nearly ready - Ceres is at level 48 with all the mats I need to evolve her and I've got enough decent monsters for a mono-blue and enough for a mono-yellow. Never a shortage of things to do right now.

edit: awww yiss

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am in dire need of some Valk friends. I run Green Odin and Valk almost exclusively. 2x Valk team is insanely good.

Also, what's the most farmable way of skilling my Echidna and Valk??

E: Also, that video above with 2x Ra is crazy. First, 1000 stones? Second, Ra is cool, but looks to be on the stressful side of play. I guess that's high level P&D for you!

OTIX

I really wanna try Valkyrie again. Last time i was so very close with my Zeus team and I've levelled it up quite a bit since then. The problem is that I'm currently on vacation in Paris and I don't have my iPad with me. I've transferred the account to my phone and it works but I'm very much not used to playing PAD on the small screen.

I think I'll give it a go and see how I do before deciding if I should spend stones or not.

Edit: Fucked up the first attempt, accidentally swept the masks. Don't suppose anyone has a maxed Zeus they can put up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom