• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish there were a monster with a middle ground between Bastet and Anubis. Maybe make like Osiris Descended with 4x damage for a 6+ combo or something.

daw840

Fire vs Wood?
Water vs Fire?
Light vs.... etc...

I know! My fire team is pretty good. I use the following team.

Fire Dragon Tyrannos (Leader, level 69 +22)

Flare Drall (Level 61)
Metero Volcano Dragon (Level 30 +2)
Echidna, The Red Empress (Level 45 +1)
Phoenix Knight Homura (Level 56 +1)

War Deity Ares (Friend Leader, level 66 +11)

Kosh

[US] 4/29/2013
-Ancient Wood Dragon opens at midnight!
Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

The times are listed in PDT.

A: 10:00 15:00 20:00
B: 6:00 11:00 16:00
C: 7:00 12:00 17:00
D: 8:00 13:00 18:00
E: 9:00 14:00 19:00

I know! My fire team is pretty good. I use the following team.

Fire Dragon Tyrannos (Leader, level 69 +22)

Flare Drall (Level 61)
Metero Volcano Dragon (Level 30 +2)
Echidna, The Red Empress (Level 45 +1)
Phoenix Knight Homura (Level 56 +1)

War Deity Ares (Friend Leader, level 66 +11)

I just got done running a master wood run. All I do was focus on the grown demons (avoid fire bind) and I popped homura at round 5 to pick off the chimeras right away.

Leader: shiva 6* lvl 52
Gigas lvl 44
Homura lvl 42
Echidna, empress lvl 44
Ardbeg lvl 26
Assist leader ares lvl 64.

Took me about 13 minutes. By comparison I did a dual resist run earlier today. Took hours and no drop...

No I wonder about the legendary

Just ran it with dual resist on Master, took for fucking EVERRRRRRRR, nearly 300 turns, and OF COURSE...no drop.

Tried running is with Noel Leader and Maxed Shiva, fucking made it to round 5, binded my Noel, lost the 2x HP, game. Stupid shit.

Tech drop rates are really in rare form today. Worse than usual. I'm just suprised when there is an increased drop rate and you clear a floor where nothing drops.

Speaking of Pengdras....there seriously needs to be another feasible way to get plants outside of Thursday.

Radav

I remember it did. On legendary, hit for something ridiculous (iirc over 11K w/o resists).

edit: it's not a total wipe move like bowmore's, but it still packs a punch.

Legendary hits for almost 20K w/o resists.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=371

The thing to remember is that his attack is on a 2 CD timer. So you have plenty of time to heal back to the HP threshold so you can survive. I ran legendary with my mono-wood team this morning and made it through no problem. Took him down in less then 30 turns.

J0dy77

Soooo... That's something.

7j3Bgnpl.jpg

Hmm not sure what team I want to run for ancient wood. I can run the same fire team I ran for Bowmore, which has around 31k HP or I could run my Freyja/Artemis team which has around 22k HP. I would be concerned about getting fire bound by the demons, but I'm not sure wood would be safe enough.

Colby

Can someone help me figure out how to get past Tower of Windy Woods, Wise Horse with Water Shield? My green monsters are TERRIBLE, and I can't get past the Treant's defense. My green monsters consist of a lvl 18 Graviton Earth Dragon, a lvl 39 ADK, a lvl 61 Chu Chu Cthulhu, lvl 30 Fortoytops, and a lvl 5 Marine Rider. I'm gonna need to use a friend's leader skill/active skill, but I just don't know which one to use. I'm stumped.

Pacman2k

Just tried to run mono blue on master and got beat up by those chimeras on wave 5.

Looks like I'm going to have to run resist for this one... Not looking forward to that.

Add me to the list of those who miss easy bowmore kills. :(

Skye

Can someone help me figure out how to get past Tower of Windy Woods, Wise Horse with Water Shield? My green monsters are TERRIBLE, and I can't get past the Treant's defense. My green monsters consist of a lvl 18 Graviton Earth Dragon, a lvl 39 ADK, a lvl 61 Chu Chu Cthulhu, lvl 30 Fortoytops, and a lvl 5 Marine Rider. I'm gonna need to use a friend's leader skill/active skill, but I just don't know which one to use. I'm stumped.

Could try getting a flame armor ogre: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=314

Active skill does just enough damage to kill Treants.

razterik

Hmm. First, farm up an earth knight. You don't have to level it if you don't want to, but you need the 50% damage reduction skill for the Treants (and it will help with the Kelpie). Go ADK/GED/Fortoytops/ChuChu/EKnight/ADK with the strongest friend ADK on your list. Make sure to charge your skills before round 6. Match as many separate green orb combos as you can.

daemissary

Hmm not sure what team I want to run for ancient wood. I can run the same fire team I ran for Bowmore, which has around 31k HP or I could run my Freyja/Artemis team which has around 22k HP. I would be concerned about getting fire bound by the demons, but I'm not sure wood would be safe enough.

I've been running a green ripper as my leader with all fire subs and an Ares friend on Master and its been fairly safe and quick. Only died once when my resist, Echilada and Ares all got bound in the same turn.

Hate to say that I'm feeling bored right now, coming off the high of the past events, but on a positive note, it feels good to be able to just check in every 4 hours or so just to make sure that stamina isn't full. I just hope that Zeus doesn't come back for a couple of months because I am slacking on my dark team.

Colby

Hmm. First, farm up an earth knight. You don't have to level it if you don't want to, but you need the 50% damage reduction skill for the Treants (and it will help with the Kelpie). Go ADK/GED/Fortoytops/ChuChu/EKnight/ADK with the strongest friend ADK on your list. Make sure to charge your skills before round 6. Match as many separate green orb combos as you can.

Thanks, man. This worked out well.

razterik

Glad to help. The same team might get you through the following dungeon, but you are probably going to have to down Ceres before she hits you for 10k. Good luck.

So after getting super pissed and deciding I'm not running the Green Dungeon after no drop on master I of course wait for my stamina to refill and do it again.

This is more like it.

image.jpg

Never had an evolved chimera drop before so that's cool. I never even noticed when it dropped. Now time to stock up on Pengdras.

daw840

Fuck!!!!! This is some bullshit. I got the wood dragon down to a sliver of health with my fire team and then he freezes all reds.....which is my entire team and proceeds to kill me immediately.

From Facebook
Community Appreciation Event
(aka We-Love-You-Guys Extravaganza - aka “Blame Canada” Event)

April 30, 12:00 AM PDT - May 6, 11:59 PM PDT]

To welcome our Canadian users and thank the community for 20,000 Likes, we are pleased to launch a delightful new event.

4/30 - Tuesday 8:00 pm (PDT) - 5/1 Wednesday 8:00 pm (PDT)
Godfest at the Rare Egg Machine featuring Indian and Norse deities

4/30 Tuesday -5/6 Monday
Daily Free Magic Stone (distributed as late as 4AM PDT the following day)
x2 King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We may even have a special visit from the Super King Metal Dragons again!]
x2 Drops/x1.5 Coins for special daily Dungeons
x2 Skill Up rate
Kings Gold Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine - Including SUPER King Gold Dragons!

And each day of the event we will have special Event Dungeons available:
(Each lasting for 24 hrs)

4/30 - Dark Night Sword
5/1 - Hera
5/2 - Blade of Justice
5/3 - Breakers
5/4 - Tower of Jewel
5/5 - Zeus
5/6 - Dragon Guardian

We hope you have a blast.

Now let's march on toward 50,000 LIKES!!!!!

Ooh, first time Dark Knight Sword's opened up in recent memory.

I rolled four times in JP's overlapping fest...
Dryad
Shardra
Persephone
Dryad

came out below average :( still got one more roll when the free one comes in tomorrow.

Yaari

Again no Goemon. Jewel Tower sounds good, and I don't care much for the Godfest.

Not too interested in this event otherwise. Increased King rates are fun though.

raiot

Hera is very doable for a normal Player!

If you have:
Green Odin or Amaterasu -> Tank Team
Amaterasu or Orochi -> Zombie Team
Valkyrie or Orochi -> Healer Team

J0dy77

Oh Christ. Zeus preparations must be made!!

There's just no way I'm ready for Zeus before this weekend. My dark team is very under leveled. Maybe ill try him with my Horus team.

Anyone have information on tower of jewel? Am I correct assuming blade of justice is the verche dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom