• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosh

[US] 4/30/2013
Super King Metal Dragons Descended 50 Stamina, 5 rounds

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9)

The times are listed in PDT.

A: 12:00
B: 14:00
C: 10:00
D: 18:00
E: 16:00

~The schedule is subject to change~

ParityBit

Do you need Gold Dragons? If so, then it's worth a chance.

I did 20 and got 4 highs and a baby. So, then again if you're unlucky maybe it's not worth it. lol

Well, I have a Duke Vamp Lord to raise levels....and some other stuff. Mostly trying to level my Isis team I think.

EDIT: Is the SKMDD Dungeon doable with an Ammy/4 rippers/Shiva (co-leader)?

ugh. looks like i'm buying some stones today.

Might actually give one of these special dungeons a shot this week.

Oh yeah, is the drop rate absurdly bad for Dark Sword Knight? Havn't had a knight drop yet.

Radav

Blah! Maybe, if I get lucky with metal dragons this week I'll have a halfway decent shot at Zeus with my Ra team. Hopefully my PAL eggs yield a good number of golds. Am I the only one that doesn't get excited about these Mystic Knight dungeons? I have pretty poor luck with drops/skillups so Ill pretty much just end up running it for the stone. Can't decide whether to do some pulls for the godfest or not. I could use more of the stuff out of the week long event that's going on instead of the Norse/Indian really the only thing I'd want is Parvati.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've got some iTunes credit on my account. I'm going to try and find a sale or special before the event ends, because I really do need some other God options to open up some team possibilities.

Radav

Jewel Tower looks like it's pretty sweet. Possibility of Super King Gold showing up, dub-mythlit or mythlits and apparently it's a good place to get + eggs.

hm. This is actually the first godfest I really don't care about. I already have Orchi, Shiva, Parv, Thor. I guess another Orchi would be nice? Guess I'll spend some stones on the super king dungeon instead.

You guys want D/D Hades or Shiva for the Super King?

TimeKillr

Yeah the CDK dungeon is trolling me hard... I've ran the damn dungeon on expert 12 times now. One drop. :(

My CDK is already SL3 though, so it shouldn't take too much to push him to max.

Speaking of Zeus teams, I have a few choices.

Loki
Hera (2 of them, one awoken, one normal)
Vamp Lord
Evolved Hanzo (fire to dark!)
Echidna
CDK (SL3)

So I can build a few different teams. Obviously I want dual Heras for 3x gravity with a Zeus friend (which I'm pretty sure I'll have come saturday), but then my question becomes who do I bring? Vamp Lord? Loki? CDK? Hanzo?

Vamp Lord, CDK and Hanzo are all 3 orb changers. Hanzo is on a 9-turn timer, which is pretty long. He has relatively high ATK for his current level though, but his HP is sub 1000. Vamp Lord is pretty good but I have a feeling that I might need Heart orbs more than Fire Orbs (and I have no X to heart in that team). CDK is good for Light to Dark and has good stats overall.

Echidna and dual Heras are a must (I don't have an Orochi, god dammit). So I have 3 other slots. Loki is useful as a leader and as a sub (1.5x Dark element for one turn could make or break the Zeus fight at some points, but it's on a longer cooldown). Hanzo's skill is super useful, but his stats are weird (he's an Attacker...). Vamp Lord is good all around.

I don't know what to do :) I have the evo mats for Vamp Lord to evolve him, so this is a possibility too.

I'll farm the Super King Metal today as much as I can, and hopefully I'll have enough to level everything up even more than what they are today (and hopefully we'll have another Metal Dragon day this week before Zeus so I can farm the shit out of that too to finish my stuff off).

hm. This is actually the first godfest I really don't care about. I already have Orchi, Shiva, Parv, Thor. I guess another Orchi would be nice? Guess I'll spend some stones on the super king dungeon instead.

You guys want D/D Hades or Shiva for the Super King?

You mean the godfest that starts tonight? Isn't it Norse + Indian? Orochi wouldn't even be in it.

You mean the godfest that starts tonight? Isn't it Norse + Indian? Orochi wouldn't even be in it.

Ah, you're right. The facebook post is trolling I guess. Should be Lakshmi instead of Orchi. Makes me care less!

Got one CDK to drop and it wasn't even on the last floor. 3 runs through expert and i've seen 11 CDK's with one drop. Great.

Slottm

Neo Member
The facebook post is actually accurate, it's just very easy to overlook. It's the line directly above the norse/hindu godfest, stating it starts at 4/30 at 8pm PST until 5/1

SaberVulcan

Hera is very doable for a normal Player!

If you have:
Green Odin or Amaterasu -> Tank Team
Amaterasu or Orochi -> Zombie Team
Valkyrie or Orochi -> Healer Team

Last time Hera was here I was forced to roll Zombie and it went absolutely terribly. This time around I have a Green Odin, so I guess I will do some research into Odin + Ammy teams, as I know some of my friends have high level Ammy sitting around.

Unfortunately I do not have a Neptune and my Succubus is still its lowest evolution... so if I even get that far, Neptune will take hours.

So what Gods will be available tonight? Trying to decide if it's worth waiting until tonight.

VV

Indian and Norse Rare Egg Event 4/30 20:00 PDT to 5/1 20:00 PDT

The following monsters have 3X hit rate

Shiva☆5
Freyr☆5
Viper Orochi☆5
Idunn & Idunna☆5
Parvati☆5
Freyja☆5
Amaterasu☆5
Thor☆5
Yomi☆5
Odin☆5

Plus 10 ☆6 of those Gods may appear too.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I could use all but the last three. Tough decision.

E: Is that event on top of the current event? So it will overlap for a day? If so, waiting might be worth it...

Anybody have a good team to speed run the CDK dungeon? I'm planning on using several stones this evening to run 1 super king then 2 CDK then refill. I'd like to fit in as many as I can. With some skill up and super king luck I could be "ready" for Zeus.

SaberVulcan

Anybody have a good team to speed run the CDK dungeon? I'm planning on using several stones this evening to run 1 super king then 2 CDK then refill. I'd like to fit in as many as I can. With some skill up and super king luck I could be "ready" for Zeus.

Took me like 3-4 min with a 2x Isis team.

I think anything that pumps out damage should be fine. 2xIsis, 2xHorus, Mono-color.

I've been using Parv+GED+Evil Ceres+ADK+ADK+Artemis and can get it done in a few minutes. Really easy dungeon.

VV
Indian and Norse Rare Egg Event 4/30 20:00 PDT to 5/1 20:00 PDT

The following monsters have 3X hit rate

Shiva☆5
Freyr☆5
Viper Orochi☆5
Idunn & Idunna☆5
Parvati☆5
Freyja☆5
Amaterasu☆5
Thor☆5
Yomi☆5
Odin☆5

Plus 10 ☆6 of those Gods may appear too.

She's Japan though. I am confuse.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

2xValk, 2xSiren, Lilith, Echidna takes me about 5 minutes.

J0dy77

This was pretty awesome:

6c0SMJwl.jpg

Got a dryad and 4 more high gold kings with my remaining rolls.

suko_32

ugh. looks like i'm buying some stones today.

Might actually give one of these special dungeons a shot this week.

Oh yeah, is the drop rate absurdly bad for Dark Sword Knight? Havn't had a knight drop yet.

I just got 2 on my first Adept run...

Edit: Yes I'm serious. One from floor 3 and another from floor 5 both on a single Adept run.

Fed 8 Bowmores trying to get more skill ups (I got to skill level 3 I think with just 2 maybe 3 a week or so ago). I'm still skill level 3... :(

lenni

3 times expert, 1 time each for the other difficulties and have seen one knight outside of the final stage. No drop yet.

I'd really like to try Zeus, but as I STILL don't have an Echidna there's no chance I can clear that stage, so I guess I'll try my luck again with the rare gacha tonight. I am not looking forward to whatever crap I'll get this time. :/

Last time Hera was here I was forced to roll Zombie and it went absolutely terribly. This time around I have a Green Odin, so I guess I will do some research into Odin + Ammy teams, as I know some of my friends have high level Ammy sitting around.

Unfortunately I do not have a Neptune and my Succubus is still its lowest evolution... so if I even get that far, Neptune will take hours.

For an Odin +Ammy Team you need the following,

1) An Ammy that heals for more than 495 HP (Mine is 562 thanks to +42 RCV, if you need another Ammy friend during Hera) You can also sub in a Siren with 850+ RCV, but who has that?
2) HP total above 16500 (That includes your Odin and the friends leader Ammy) A good way to get there is Rainbow keepers or 5* Guardians.
3) Poison or Shiva for Neptune (Shiva + Odin + Light mechdragon will instant kill him, Poison takes a bit longer but that way you only need 1 monster and not two)

I ran a Siren without 850 RCV last time and I ended up with a Hera but stones were used. This time I am going in with my Ammy,

mercviper

Man, whiskey green is no joke. I was farming red/blue but only having mono-fire is making it really risky. I have to be able to charge Echidna by stage 5, while simultaneously killing devils, and I have to burn down the whiskey before he gets 2 turns. I ended up getting him down to like 5% after 7 turns of free fire, at which point he bound my team and the proceeded to stomp on it. I burned a stone to finish him off since I had a guaranteed drop but I'm not so sure I can farm him with consistency.

daw840

Oh shizzle. Got a super high gold dragon. This is just a feeder right? No reason to keep him.

I can't decide who to put it on...grrr

I think it's going into my MechDragon Valhalla!

I'm trying to remember the team I used for Super king? Someone refresh my memory.

My team was Abyss Neptune/Ammy leads, Shiva then whatever else you want. Not sure if there's a better team out there, but this one seemed really safe. Did anybody run across a first round Super King? I never saw one, so I'm not sure if it's an issue.

SaberVulcan

For an Odin +Ammy Team you need the following,

1) An Ammy that heals for more than 495 HP (Mine is 562 thanks to +42 RCV, if you need another Ammy friend during Hera) You can also sub in a Siren with 850+ RCV, but who has that?
2) HP total above 16500 (That includes your Odin and the friends leader Ammy) A good way to get there is Rainbow keepers or 5* Guardians.
3) Poison or Shiva for Neptune (Shiva + Odin + Light mechdragon will instant kill him, Poison takes a bit longer but that way you only need 1 monster and not two)

I ran a Siren without 850 RCV last time and I ended up with a Hera but stones were used. This time I am going in with my Ammy,

I see. Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I do not own a Shiva or Neptune, I do however own a 5* Dark Mech which, when combined with Odin + something, would probably be able to kill Neptune at the very least in 2 cooldowns... which would take less time then a 3* Succubus poison <_<;.

Also, since I dont have Ammy either I am trying to get my Siren up to that level xD. Hes currently rocking +690 RCV.

Will this team work in theory?
Green Odin
Blue Guardian 5*
Black Guardian 5*
Rainbow Keeper
Blue Odin - He is probably my best leveled up nuker with good HP...
Ammy

mercviper

I see. Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I do not own a Shiva or Neptune, I do however own a 5* Dark Mech which, when combined with Odin + something, would probably be able to kill Neptune at the very least in 2 cooldowns... which would take less time then a 3* Succubus poison <_<;.

Also, since I dont have Ammy either I am trying to get my Siren up to that level xD. Hes currently rocking +690 RCV.

Green Odin
Blue Guardian 5*
Black Guardian 5*
Rainbow Keeper
Ammy

The reason you need poison is because Neptune has 72000 defense and 45k hp. You aren't going to break that with any nukes by themselves. I suppose you could sit there forever and whittle down his HP (at least 7400 turns if you attack with 6 monsters every time for 1 damage each), but nobody should have to sit through that >_>.

Keep in mind you still need 16500 HP to tank Hades afterwards if you're bringing ammy/odin leaders.

SaberVulcan

The reason you need poison is because Neptune has 72000 defense and 45k hp. You aren't going to break that with any nukes by themselves. I suppose you could sit there forever and whittle down his HP (at least 7400 turns if you attack with 6 monsters every time for 1 damage each), but nobody should have to sit through that >_>.

Keep in mind you still need 16500 HP to tank Hades afterwards if you're bringing ammy/odin leaders.

Black Guardian has 75% armor break for 5 turns, every 17 turns. So every 17 turns I would have 2 Odin nukes that have to bypass 18k armor. Still seems quicker then a Succubus poison ticking for like, 300.

mercviper

Black Guardian has 75% armor break for 5 turns, every 17 turns. So every 17 turns I would have 2 Odin nukes that have to bypass 18k armor. Still seems quicker then a Succubus poison ticking for like, 300.

Oh okay, then yeah, that would work. I only looked at blue guardian and didn't see armor break.

lenni

Green Odin
Blue Guardian 5*
Black Guardian 5*
Rainbow Keeper
Ammy

That's kinda the same way I cleared it the last time. 2 times easy 0 stone clear, so it's really safe and hard to make any mistakes. Hera takes a lot of time though, more than Neptune even.
My team was

Leader: Amaterasu Ookami
Machine Golem Mk3
Lightning Holy Dragon
Rainbow Keeper
Rainbow Keeper
Friend Leader: Awoken Odin

I'd advise for a CDD or LHD instead of your blue golem though, as those would help you out of any tight spots before floor 5. Naturally only if you can take the loss in HP.

I was trying to evolve my MoonDragon D'Spinas into a MoonDragon Lunar D'Spinas but I couldn't click his name in the Evolve screen. Normally it at least lets me view what he's missing to evolve at least, but he was darkened AND transparent as if he doesn't evolve. He's max level. Am I doing something wrong?

I dedicated this week to getting ultimate evos of D'Spinas and Brachys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom