• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be my favorite part of this update. I'm wondering if I can get away with playing on two devices now?

Would be fantastic and I don't see why they shouldn't allow it. some of these accounts have a lot of money invested in em. hate to think I'd lose it if a new nexus 7 is announced.

Yaari

Anyone ready for a potential Goemon dungeon? I know I can have a shot at him, although I am not sure how much of an succes it would be.

As for Ice Hera I did not do enough research on that yet. It would suck if I could not do that after waiting so long.

Anyone ready for a potential Goemon dungeon? I know I can have a shot at him, although I am not sure how much of an succes it would be.

As for Ice Hera I did not do enough research on that yet. It would suck if I could not do that after waiting so long.

Goemon:
I am thinking my water team, with either Dual Noel, or Noel + Hermes, could take him on (40k HP, Abyss Neptune, Lvl 60 Water Gaurdian, Max Skill Siren, & LVL 44 Ardbeg). Toughest part would be round 4 because she can seal water, but I think I can 1 shot her with enough blue orbs (primarily from Hermes). 2x RCV is crazy with this team due to Siren so healing 10k+ is not unheard of. Might switch in Echidna for Ardbeg, but that is a significant hit to HP and I lose my only all hit skill.

Ice Hera? Abyss Neptune as both leaders, Max Skill Siren, D/D Hades (skilled up gravity + Decent level), Awoken Hera, + Echidna. Slow, Predicatable, probably have to pop the gravities on both Level 5 and Level 6.

xCobalt

I'm glad they gave Goemon and Hera-Is an additional dungeon level. It feels like Zeus and Valkryie are just meant for you to spend stones. The new dungeons seem very possible to 0 stone it.

I'm glad they gave Goemon and Hera-Is an additional dungeon level. It feels like Zeus and Valkryie are just meant for you to spend stones. The new dungeons seem very possible to 0 stone it.
On the other hand, 40% drop rate

Fake edit: Oh yeah, since we're going directly to 5.1.2, that means the next time Valk dungeon rolls around she'll have a Legendary difficulty too. If you already beat the original dungeon you'll get another stone after clearing the easier version.

I keep procrastinating on making a new OT... I don't think I'm going to have one ready in time for 5.1.x, hahaha

Don't forget that they'll be adding Heavy Metal Dragon for everybody who's cleared all existing normal dungeons.

Edit: fuck I wish they told us sooner I don't have the rainbow keeper to do I&I's busty

Norse busties are R.Keep+Dubmyth+elemental Dublit+Dragon Fruit+Mystic Mask

Indian dragon busties are
R.Keep+Dubmyth+Dragon Fruit 3x
Well, we'll probably get another event for this update, which means 2x drops for daily dungeons, and Rainbow Keepers will be guaranteed drops. It could be a good thing for you, since you could've ended up running yesterday's dungeon 6 times with no Rainbow drop like I have before.

Pacman2k

Don't have the team cost for that water team. Could slap in a CAD instead of Ardbeg but pretty nasty nerf to the outgoing dps as my Ardbeg is skill lv. 3.

Lakshmi, Ardbeg, Neptune, Orochi leaves me with 3 team cost left... awful.

Will try the Ceres led team. Thanks.

Finally got Lagavulin today. On the first master run I was able to complete, thankfully. I don't want to go back in there.

Took Parvati in with Ceres and got nuked by a double-double-strike from the chimeras. Noticed that my heals were always overkill with Ceres, Echidna, AND Alraune on the team. The answer was to pump some XP into my Odin and get his HP up then swap out Parv for Artemis.

This got my HP high enough to be able to tank a double-double, gave me some extra ATK, and didn't at all harm my healing power. Felt like a perfect move.

xCobalt, Splat, thanks for the team advice.

Woody, your Artemis is badass. Thank you.

As others have said, the game is better because of this thread. <3

Quantum

legendary evil dragon has been really lucky for me - for succubi

I had 2 before, and have had 6 more drop in the last 3 days. only 2 of the dragon.

I fed a few to my main lilith without a skill up in the past, but I just ran a mask dungeon with a level 4 blue orge and 4 succubi and a autohealer.

was so funny how fast it went after charging all four.

no drop though ><

Splat

legendary evil dragon has been really lucky for me - for succubi

I had 2 before, and have had 6 more drop in the last 3 days. only 2 of the dragon.

I fed a few to my main lilith without a skill up in the past, but I just ran a mask dungeon with a level 4 blue orge and 4 succubi and a autohealer.

was so funny how fast it went after charging all four.

no drop though ><

What do you normally run evil dragon with? I tried a simple auto heal + 50% resist and ate it hard :-/

Finally got Lagavulin today. On the first master run I was able to complete, thankfully. I don't want to go back in there.

Took Parvati in with Ceres and got nuked by a double-double-strike from the chimeras. Noticed that my heals were always overkill with Ceres, Echidna, AND Alraune on the team. The answer was to pump some XP into my Odin and get his HP up then swap out Parv for Artemis.

This got my HP high enough to be able to tank a double-double, gave me some extra ATK, and didn't at all harm my healing power. Felt like a perfect move.

xCobalt, Splat, thanks for the team advice.

Woody, your Artemis is badass. Thank you.

As others have said, the game is better because of this thread. <3

Today I switched to Parv/Artemis and was fine so long as I had echidna ready to go vs chims. Anyone able to tell me main diff between master/legend aside from damage? is there more binding?

IIRC, last time we had a maintenance update I completely drained my stamina before the maintenance window. The next morning it was completely back to full. Don't know if it'll happen again, but would be nice to wake up on Plant day with a full stamina bar.

Colby

Yeah, I bet they refresh everyone's stamina.

I went 0/10 on Vampire skill-ups today. I know we say it a lot, but the rates really suck. I hope they eventually decide to change them.

Quantum

What do you normally run evil dragon with? I tried a simple auto heal + 50% resist and ate it hard :-/

I can get through legendary evil dragon using dark rippers as both leads (75% dark reduction) two light rippers (alternatively using noble mechdragon regulus in substitution for one of the light rippers) a blue ripper and a max siren for emergency healing.

CDD level 31 - lead (ripper)
LHD level 32 (ripper)
noble Mechdragon level 30
CAD level 54 (ripper)
siren (StE) level 65 (max skill)

friend leaders used:
CDD various levels 30-50
Hades

(anything that adds 50% + dark dmg reduction)

this has been the easiest dungeon for me compared to the recent tricolors which were a nightmare.

Today I switched to Parv/Artemis and was fine so long as I had echidna ready to go vs chims. Anyone able to tell me main diff between master/legend aside from damage? is there more binding?

what's your HPs at? I go with 60% + Ammy and its pretty cake

I ran it the other day with a Freyja/Artemis team. If I remember correctly it was really easy, with my levels all around 55. I'm assuming any decent mono colored team would do well. My new max skill ADK is a big help. So glad I got that done.

Splat

I ran it the other day with a Freyja/Artemis team. If I remember correctly it was really easy, with my levels all around 55. I'm assuming any decent mono colored team would do well. My new max skill ADK is a big help. So glad I got that done.

I tried it mono green and w/ artemis/parvati I couldn't keep up with healing and the devil destroyed me before my orb changers came up. Max skill ADK sure would help :p

Anyone have a high level Ares? Looking to do legendary ancient wood dragon.
Just put my maxed out God of War up. Good luck!

Holy shit! I just finished an incredible run of Hill of Iris(Goddess in Paradise) to deplete my stamina before the midnight maintenance window. I got 4 Dub-mythlits in 8 runs. I now have the 7 Dub-myths I'll need for all my ultimate evos after the update. I thought those mats were for sure gonna take the longest to farm. RNG gonna RNG!

xCobalt

Just put my maxed out God of War up. Good luck!

Holy shit! I just finished an incredible run of Hill of Iris(Goddess in Paradise) to deplete my stamina before the midnight maintenance window. I got 4 Dub-mythlits in 8 runs. I now have the 7 Dub-myths I'll need for all my ultimate evos after the update. I thought those mats were for sure gonna take the longest to farm. RNG gonna RNG!

Thanks! Nice run, I haven't had much luck with hills of Isis

I'm excited about the new update. Gonna ultimate evolve my Loki as soon as I can and try and get one of the angels or devils

Ads on the splash screen? come-fucking-on.

9 plants in 8 runs. damn

So Data Mitigation means that you can basically play the same account on two devices, right?

J0dy77

Ads on the splash screen? come-fucking-on.

9 plants in 8 runs. damn

So Data Mitigation means that you can basically play the same account on two devices, right?

I want to know this as well, can anyone find out? Post on the facebook page? I don't have the facebooks.

Edit: So what's the consensus on Thor now with the final evolution in place? His stats are going to be really good for any light team. Just not sure how the 2x ATk and RCV would be. He would be insanely good if it was ATK and HP.

BetaTester

Neo Member
PDX 9 May 6:00 am update::
5.13 monsters' English name and skill name are all updated. ( Thanks UPC for the datamine )
Dungeons will be updated in next couple of hours.

If you have the stats of the new monsters, please submit your data to the "Stats Growth" section since it will helps our upcoming Team Simulation feature.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

Wanchan

I don't think so, at least, not without doing the migration process everytime you switch between devices.. :

https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzz...id-data-migration-walkthrough/624809347547661

Note: Once the Data has migrated to the new device, the app on the old device will be reformatted to default settings.

Anyone knows if light/dark pengdras are in the game now?

Of course, now that we have the support code feature now, does that mean we are in danger of being chocobo'd

This is a terrible instance of griefing, and I wonder how prevalent it is in Japan/Other regions.

StMeph

It looks like there isn't an event to go with this update?

I guess we've been spoiled with events; I was honestly kind of expecting one.

It looks like there isn't an event to go with this update?

I guess we've been spoiled with events; I was honestly kind of expecting one.
Gotta lure in the impulsive first before introducing a Godfest with the 5.1 monsters.

We do theoretically have Light/Dark Pengdras now... Just that the dungeon they appear in might not show up for a few days.

Edit: android 5.1.3 APK
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11019258/PAD.apk

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Gotta lure in the impulsive first before introducing a Godfest with the 5.1 monsters.

We do theoretically have Light/Dark Pengdrad now... Just that the dungeon they appear in might not show up for a few days.

Yeah, this is exactly what I figured. I'm bummed that there wasn't a "Welcome to the new stuff!" message even, but whatever. I'll continue my grind and get ready for the fun as it rolls out.

Wanchan

I just saw that all my dark busty evo received the "Devil" subtype...Devil Venus, Devil Minerva, Devil Neptune, Devil Hades....and there's no subtype for light busty...dark busty evo is way more OP than light now, i need to busty loki asap, i'm just missing the stupid mystic mask. ><

lenni

First time that I started up the new version I had the Japanese collaboration ad on the title screen. Man, that would have been something if they'd given us collab dungeons with this update.

image.jpg

Why? Cause fuck me, that's why.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
^ I just had a run that net me 2 seeds, 1 flower, and 2 fruits. Fuck this dungeon. I really wish there were more ways to get one of the most needed fodder monsters in the game besides one dungeon on one day with pretty shitty drop rates.

^ I just had a run that net me 2 seeds, 1 flower, and 2 fruits. Fuck this dungeon. I really wish there were more ways to get one of the most needed fodder monsters in the game besides one dungeon on one day with pretty shitty drop rates.

Two fruits is nothing to complain about. They're great for leveling up green monsters. But yeah, this dungeon can be pretty disheartening. They should make floor 4 a guaranteed plant drop instead of the stupid flower that is useless as a exp.

suko_32

I on the other hand can get plants to drop, but zero fruits.

Yes I need fruit(s) for some evo's thanks to the update, but don't really need plants as I have quite a few leftover from last week. It's like this game can read my mind the moment my hand meets the screen.

Edit: Immediately after I complain, a Dragon Fruit shows up in stage 1 on my last run before I run out of stamina.

Uthred

I wonder can you migrate data between platforms e.g. from android to iOS?

Edit: Ah should have read the link above, it explicitly says you cant do that

Wow Satans active skill is pretty mental, 300x ATK? Thats ~500,000 for a Max stat 5* version and ~2million for a max stat 6* version

J0dy77

I wonder can you migrate data between platforms e.g. from android to iOS?

Edit: Ah should have read the link above, it explicitly says you cant do that

Wow Satans active skill is pretty mental, 300x ATK? Thats ~500,000 for a Max stat 5* version and ~2million for a max stat 6* version

Well that's terrible. I was thinking about this the other day and would really rather not be locked into one type of device. Not sure why they couldn't just link by a twitter or facebook account. Really terrible move IMO.

OTIX

He has 1111 ATK so with +99 you could at most reach 480k damage. Also I'm not sure how you're supposed to charge up 35 rounds with no RCV. His leader skill is cool though, like an extreme ADK team that can't heal at all.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
He has 1111 ATK so with +99 you could at most reach 480k damage. Also I'm not sure how you're supposed to charge up 35 rounds with no RCV. His leader skill is cool though, like an extreme ADK team that can't heal at all.

Maybe some devil monsters will have heal abilities to help? Otherwise...Yeah, he's going to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom