• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your team for that dungeon? How many stones?
Ra/Abyss Neptune/Light Hades/Holy Ceres/Echidna/Ra

The idea is to charge during the first stage, and both Ras' and Neptune's active skills can each sweep a stage on their own.

Took me 2 total runs. The first run one of the Kings dropped instead of the Heavy Dragon, so I just exited instead of wasting more stones. It finally dropped on the second run. I spent around 20 stones total I think, so an average of 10 stones per run. The problem is my team was too strong to charge skills on the first stage. Doing a minimum 5 matches with 3 orbs in each match swept the whole stage. So, I had no choice but to keep trying to sweep each stage. A single missed Ra activation was an automatic stone loss.

Yes!!! Poring Tower!!!! So, we can skill-up Cu Chu, Siegfried, Valkyrie, Lilith, Kagutsuchi, and the Light/Dark Golems.

I was able to get my Light Whiskey to skill Lvl.4, so just 1 more skill-up to go.

raiot

Wow... I have TOO much to skill up... this will be expensive!
I managed to Max Skill my Green Ancient Dragon and have 2 dragons left. Light one is at Skill 4, so only 2 left!
And 1 more max Team cost so that I can use it in my Light team ;)

Yaari

Imo no Godfest cause they dont want us to overlap Dak with God for Lucifer, so they wait til next Friday. Something sneaky like that sounds perfectly like them.

Poring Tower is cool. Will take a lot of stones with 24hr only though.

Imo no Godfest cause they dont want us to overlap Dak with God for Lucifer, so they wait til next Friday. Something sneaky like that sounds perfectly like them.

Poring Tower is cool. Will take a lot of stones with 24hr only though.
I hope they just didn't announce it yet and will still have the god fest. Like you said, it would make Lucifer a high drop rate.

raiot

Looks like the godfest is going to be angel/greek on Sat, so that's how they're dodging the Lucifer problem that way.

What Problem? The "good" lucifer" is an Angel... I guess I have to buy a 50$ Itunes card...

Edit: Does anyone have a good deal for US Itunes cards? I'm from Germany and those ebay and code seller sites are too expensive... :/

Limit

After close another 100 rerolls I finally have Lucifer. He better be worth it.

Edit: I'm am planning on spending my first 5 earned stones on adding more boxes. Good idea?

Musan

Edit: I'm am planning on spending my first 5 earned stones on adding more boxes. Good idea?

Just follow this guide and you're set.

Guess I messed up on lucifer being an angel, thought he was a demon. Guess I'll give it a couple rolls on saturday then.

Yaari

Yeah. If you really have that Lucifer, go all out on boxes. Makes everything easier, and Lucifer is so good that you can probably get really far without ever pulling REM again. Follow the guide just posted.

Yaari

I don't think there could be a better Godfest for me, if it goes down this Saturday that is. I don't have any of the new Greek Gods. Neither do I have any of the Angels.

I still need a Hades aswell, which is where the Dark Event kicks in. Aswell as the obvious increased Lucifer odds.

That being said it is still gambling, I totally expect not to get anything I want.

Kosh

[US] 5/17/2013
Lightless Dungeon open for 24 hours
Metal Dragons 15 stamina, 5 rounds, x2 king appearance?
Friday Dungeon with x2 drop

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A: 8:00 13:00 18:00 23:00
B: 0:00 9:00 14:00 19:00
C: 1:00 10:00 15:00 20:00
D: 2:00 11:00 16:00 21:00
E: 7:00 12:00 17:00 22:00

~The schedule is subject to change~

*Forget Winter - Summer is Coming!*
[Duration]: 5/17, 12:00 AM (PDT) - 5/24, 11:59 PM (PDT)

I don’t care what the King in the North says, here in southern California things are heating up quickly! What better way to herald the changing of the seasons than an awesome Puzzle & Dragons event.

(STAY TUNED TO THE FACEBOOK: more event updates may be on the way soon!)

Daily Free Magic Stone
[Duration]: 5/17, 4:00 AM (PDT) - 5/24 3:59 AM (PDT)
Magic Stones will be distributed as late as 4:00 AM (PDT) the following day.

Awesome Daily Bonuses
[Duration]: 5/17 – 5/24
x2 King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We may even have a special visit from the Super King Metal Dragons again!]
x2 Drops/x1.5 Coins for special daily Dungeons
x2 Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine - Including the Keeper of Rainbow

And each day of the event we will have special Event Dungeons available:
(Each lasting for 24 hrs)

5/17 - Lightless Devils' Nest
5/18 - Heroes Descended
5/19 - Tower of Poring
5/20 - Dark Night Sword
5/21 - Blade of Justice
5/22 - Dragon Guardian
5/23 - Tower of Jewel
5/24 - Hera Descended

Radav

Yay 2 Heroes and Poring Tower! Poring Tower is the one where we can collect stuff to skill up Parvati and Valkyrie right?

1 for 4 on Ancient Wood skill ups
0 for 5 on Marine Goblins.

I've ran Lightless about 4 times and think I've gotten 6 TOTAL drops, brutal rate. Need to get dat vamp. When it trolls it pours.

Radav

1 for 4 on Ancient Wood skill ups
0 for 5 on Marine Goblins.

I've ran Lightless about 4 times and think I've gotten 6 TOTAL drops, brutal rate. Need to get dat vamp. When it trolls it pours.

I remember last time this dungeon was up it was a pretty horrible drop rate. I tried a bunch the last time it was around and got nothing. The REM has had no qualms about giving me a Vampire about 6 times though so far. lol The 2x skillup events never seem to give me the feeling that it's effecting anything. It just seems like it's so small the "increase" makes little to no difference

J0dy77

Great idea, best move you can make early is bumping your box up to 100. You want to make sure you have enough room for Pengrdras, Metal dragons and plants plus your favorite monsters.

J0dy77

Yay 2 Heroes and Poring Tower! Poring Tower is the one where we can collect stuff to skill up Parvati and Valkyrie right?

Not Parv, thats ECO. (Whatever that is) Valk works though.

Anyone have the detailed information on the Poring dungeon? I would love to skill up my Valk.

Edit: Ahhh, I see what they are. Im dumping a lot of stones into that this weekend. If I can skill up my Chu Chu, Valk and Sigfried my Horus team willl get extremy well fed.

Just follow this guide and you're set.

Guess I messed up on lucifer being an angel, thought he was a demon. Guess I'll give it a couple rolls on saturday then.
There are two different Lucifers, one with D/D element (Devil) and one with D/L element (God). The D/L one is the one you want.

The Poring dungeon is pretty straightforward, just gotta make sure you can survive hits from monsters. It also drops evolved bubbles so you can directly attempt to skill up Vamp, Gigas, and Siren as well.
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Poring

Monsters with skillup potential:
Valkyrie
Highlander
Berserk
Vampire
Gigas
Lilith
Big Woodsie (lol)
Siren/Shardra
Fairlio
Dark/Light golems
Kagatsuchi (rare)

I thought Archangeling and Deviling (Isis, Bastet) also appeared here but I guess not.

Difficulties:
Adept: don't bother, shit appear rate for porings
Expert: good because it drops evolved slimes
Master: better encounter rate of Angeling for Kagatsuchi but you encounter demons instead of slimes.

I'd spend my stamina running Expert, personally.

I really wish GungHo gave us 1-2 weeks to farm Poring Tower like Japan normally does.

StMeph

There are two different Lucifers, one with D/D element (Devil) and one with D/L element (God). The D/L one is the one you want.

The Poring dungeon is pretty straightforward, just gotta make sure you can survive hits from monsters. It also drops evolved bubbles so you can directly attempt to skill up Vamp, Gigas, and Siren as well.
http://pad.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Poring

Monsters with skillup potential:
Valkyrie
Highlander
Berserk
Vampire
Gigas
Lilith
Big Woodsie (lol)
Siren/Shardra
Fairlio
Dark/Light golems
Kagatsuchi (rare)

I thought Archangeling and Deviling (Isis, Bastet) also appeared here but I guess not.

Difficulties:
Adept: don't bother, shit appear rate for porings
Expert: good because it drops evolved slimes
Master: better encounter rate of Angeling for Kagatsuchi but you encounter demons instead of slimes.

I'd spend my stamina running Expert, personally.

I really wish GungHo gave us 1-2 weeks to farm Poring Tower like Japan normally does.

Poring Tower looks incredibly useful. A full week or two would be really nice to try to Max skill all of those Actives.

An Angel/Greek godfest will be nice. Anyone know if its new Greek or old Greek? I would really love a Persephone, but Hades would be nice too. But most of all Seraphim Lucifer. I'm ready to have my dreams crushed though.

Radav

An Angel/Greek godfest will be nice. Anyone know if its new Greek for old Greek? I would really love a Persephone, but Hades would be nice too. But most of all Seraphim Lucifer. I'm ready to have my dreams crushed though.

Hahaha everyone wants Seraphim Lucifer. This godfest man. I really told myself I wouldn't roll for a while but Angels + Greek with a Dark event going on is very hard to pass up. If it ended up being the old greek + Angels I'd have to roll since there's a dark event going on Hades would have an increased chance to get and of course Lucifer would be awesome too.

Limit

Yes, Archangel Lucifer is the one I have. The one with hilariously broken skill.

By the way, is it possible to give one's account to others? Because during the rerolls whenever I was pulling a 5 star pokemon I made backed up the whole app using Helium. Now I have close to two dozen different account folders with aforementioned pokemon sitting in my Android device that I don't have any intention of using. Instead of just deleting these folders I would rather give it to any new player who doesn't want to spend time rerolling like a madman like myself.

Yes, Archangel Lucifer is the one I have. The one with hilariously broken skill.

By the way, is it possible to give one's account to others? Because during the rerolls whenever I was pulling a 5 star pokemon I made backed up the whole app using Helium. Now I have close to two dozen different account folders with aforementioned pokemon sitting in my Android device that I don't have any intention of using. Instead of just deleting these folders I would rather give it to any new player who doesn't want to spend time rerolling like a madman like myself.

What did you use as a backup?

Maybe the carbon back up file emailed or something. Aside from that I don't think so.

Countantonious, reread that...that's the normal weekly REM event...dark week

I'm really confused. So what time precisely does the godfest begin?

Just read saturday starting 8 pm. Fucking great wasted 15 crystalson my mian account and about 9 rerolls on alts for nothing.

=/

ANOTHER DAMN KNIGHT!!! Ah well at least i don't gotta reroll anymore today with this info.

raiot

What?!

*Rare Egg Machine Update*
[Duration]: 5/17, 12:00 AM (PDT) - 5/23, 11:59 PM (PDT)

Says it's today.

And I'm just rerollling over and over anyway not using crystals.

This is not the godfest, this is the shadow waltz!
The additional godfest with greatly increased angel/greek god drop rate on top of the shadwo waltz is tomorrow!

This is not the godfest, this is the shadow waltz!
The additional godfest with greatly increased angel/greek god drop rate on top of the shadwo waltz is tomorrow!

Do we know that the godfest is tomorrow due to timetravellers, or just because it has been on day 2 for the last three godfests...

xCobalt

Is it just me or are people overstating Lucifer's ability? No doubt his ability is good to use on the final boss of a dungeon but I quickly looked through the guide that was posted earlier and it requires you to use it on the second to last level on some dungeons. You're left with 1hp and need 35 turns to charge up your skill again. I imagine it would be difficult to keep up with the healing despite the 4x RCV.

Quantum

rerolled my second account till I got an Amaterasu,

just evolved her to ohkami (at rank 27) with a lucky resolve team and my StE from my main account,

was all happy until I read about Lucifer.

oh crap - now have to consider starting again.

Is it just me or are people overstating Lucifer's ability? No doubt his ability is good to use on the final boss of a dungeon but I quickly looked through the guide that was posted earlier and it requires you to use it on the second to last level on some dungeons. You're left with 1hp and need 35 turns to charge up your skill again. I imagine it would be difficult to keep up with the healing despite the 4x RCV.

Yeah I agree. The real draw for me is the 2x RCV/HP. The active skill is cool but certainly not broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom