• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
Finally finished Clayus Prison, get one more jewel, enough for one more pull. Surely the the god fest will grace me with a god.

Bam... Ivory Dragon...

Quantum

This whole rerolling account isn't all that fun, :D.

as has been said a number of times if you don't intend to use actual money its really helpful to re-roll until you have a good starting mob.

If you do intend to use money for rare pulls its not as important.

I have several accounts and still keep my first, it now has 225 boxes, and I haven't gotten a good pull in months. That being said I started with a Loki and ran a dark team which helped a great deal in the beginning.

My only rare mobs are Loki, agdrall, megalodran, drawn joker, thantos, and parvati.

certainly not the best group - but I enjoy the game enough to play without paying - the stamina issues becoming part of the game.

(I've been very tempted to pay for a few rares during this festival, but seriously my last two pulls were a chaos dragon knight and mystic stone knight - both repeats)

anger aside, I don't feel like I'm progressing in the game as much as I used to and am guessing I'll play less and less although am excited for the console version is its not pay to win.

regardless, for a free player the first roll is important.

Uthred

Rolled three times, got three succubi (to go with the three I already have)

Edit: Rolled on my phone alt account and got...a fully evolved Lillith - I think Gung Ho is trying to tell me something (most likely "Ha ha")

OTIX

Did three pulls, Thanatos, MSK and Pierdra. Fuck.

Was gonna stop but I went back for one more and got Persephone, very nice.

Radav

Well I went more then a little nuts this morning. I'm very happy with what I got though. No more REM for me for a long damn time now. (I need help clearly. LOL)

17 Pulls I wont include the crap.

2 Archangel Uriel
1 Archangel Michael
Apollo
Baal

aaaaaand drumroll.....

ARCHANGEL LUCIFER! Wooot!

Pretty Happy overall. I'm not sure how useful Baal is he seems like he might be half way decent. I would have taken any other greek god besides Artemis who I already have since light is by far my weakest element. No Zeus or Valkyrie yet. Although next time those dungeons appear I'll be more then ready to take them on with Horus or Ra then I'll have a half way decent light team as well. And Michael woo! My wood team is so sexy now. Uriel also makes my fire setup better then either my wood or water I just need to start pumping all of that stuff up.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This new God fest is treating people pretty well. That's great to hear. I'm tempted to pull a few more times on my fresh account as its got a pretty respectable start already. I'd have to spend stones on boxes, too. But it could turn out very well. Not sure what I want to do yet.

suko_32

My pulls:

Titan (skill up)
Titan (no skill up)
Mystic Flame Knight (no skill up)
Mystic Stone Knight+ (fed to siren for HP+)
Thanatos, The Dark Elemental (skill up)

What a waste of (free) stones.

SaberVulcan

This new God fest is treating people pretty well. That's great to hear. I'm tempted to pull a few more times on my fresh account as its got a pretty respectable start already. I'd have to spend stones on boxes, too. But it could turn out very well. Not sure what I want to do yet.

I stopped after Lucifer the 2nd time, still have 20 stones. I know I should sit on them, and be happy with my pulls, but I am still fiending after Hanzo.

Radav

I stopped after Lucifer the 2nd time, still have 20 stones. I know I should sit on them, and be happy with my pulls, but I am still fiending after Hanzo.

Haha I rolled so many times and I'm still salivating after Hades so bad it's all I can do not to pull more. Crazy addictive game!

daw840

Fuck. 2 pulls I had saved up.

Lilith, Witch of the Night (Already had a regular unevolved Lilith I was working on. Sigh)
Blue Titan (WTF?!? Seriously that's BS.)

Question. Is there any reason to keep 2 Liliths. Should I just feed my level 52 Lilith to my level 30 Lilith, Witch of the Night?

Quantum

Fuck. 2 pulls I had saved up.

Lilith, Witch of the Night (Already had a regular unevolved Lilith I was working on. Sigh)
Blue Titan (WTF?!? Seriously that's BS.)

Question. Is there any reason to keep 2 Liliths. Should I just feed my level 52 Lilith to my level 30 Lilith, Witch of the Night?

maybe for mask dungeons or sprite?

I have a neat resolve team with 4 succubi, kills the mask and sprite dungeons after charging on first floor.

I could see having two for two panic button although depending on the level may be too many hp.

SaintR

I'm sorry I'm a little confused on the error. Did the error begin on Friday or Saturday? Because I did a pull on Friday and I'm not sure if if that falls on there window for compensation

SaberVulcan

I'm sorry I'm a little confused on the error. Did the error begin on Friday or Saturday? Because I did a pull on Friday and I'm not sure if if that falls on there window for compensation

Apparently the GodFest didnt start until 10.15pm PST (was supposed to start at 8.00). So there was a 2 hour window if you pulled in, you should have gotten compensated.

ccbfan

Was going to buy stones.

Then I was reminded what shitty luck I had in this game.

Pulled twice on my side account. Mermaid and fire swordsman,

Ran super metal twice on my main account. 8 high 2 king aka the worst you can possible do.

Remembered I got one good god and I've been playing this game since January.

Decided nope.

seady

First 4 rolls (20 stones):
STAR "Mystic Light Knight"
GOLD "Drawn Joker"
GOLD "Gryps Rider"
GOLD "Fuma Kotaro"

Compensation 4 rolls (they gave me 20 stones):
GOLD "Archangel Uriel"
SILVER "Thanatos"
GOLD "Archangel Raphael"
GOLD "Archangel Uriel"

Jagernaut

Now that I pulled an Odin I'm thinking about using the Odin/Amaterasu strategy for Hera, but reaching 16,500 hp won't be easy. I would need a really high level Amaterasu and also level up some team members this week.

Yaari, how many hp does your Amaterasu have? Anyone else have a high level Amaterasu.

Nice. Looks like GungHo offered the only compensation that would've really been acceptable. If I had known ahead of time I would've bought and used 500 stones. lol. But I'm sure a lot of people would have.

After getting Archangel Lucifer on my first roll, I went ahead and did more pulls. The non-dupes I got were Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael(Yes!), and Persephone. I also got a dupe Michael and Lucifer. Archangel Lucifer seems like he would be useful to have a second, but I'm not sure if I'll keep the second Michael. I was hoping to get some of the new orb-change Ninjas, but no dice on that front.

Seems like a lot of people got Archangel Lucifer due to the combined Dark and God fest. That bodes well for available friends for my Lucifer! :D I already have 3 of them being used on my friend list, including Radav.

Also, I was finally able to evolve Zaerog thanks to the Super Metal dungeon. 5 million XP curve... It's gonna take awhile to max it out. I fed most of my monsters from the Super Metal dungeon to my Lucifer instead of Zaerog. Stopped short of max level, because I didn't want to waste a Super King(150K exp) on the last 100K exp.

Regarding the Poring dungeon now falling out of the 2x skill-up event, I'm hoping and sorta expecting GungHo to extend the 2x skill-up event through at least 5/25. A lot of people are already complaining on FB over it.

ParityBit

I had 4 rolls ...

Shadra (dup)
Mystic Light Knight (dup)
Pierdra (dup)
Persephone

:(

Edit: Oh my iPad 2 rolls ...

Dryad (dup)
Mystic Light Knight (dup)

Ugh.

:(

Abandond

Fire Dominion Uriel.

Dont think I backed up Baal properly, how do you do it anyway? I'm guessing it's the data migration registration thing. Think I should stick with Uriel or continue the rerolls?

um. wow. Guess I picked a bad day to be out of town. Still finishing up my 2nd Two Heroes run from yesterday and plan on pulling 5ish times. Hoping for some good luck!

Meier

Hey guys, my buddy who apparently didn't get his account approved yet wanted to know if he should go with God Hades after the tutorial or keep re-rolling.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey guys, my buddy who apparently didn't get his account approved yet wanted to know if he should go with God Hades after the tutorial or keep re-rolling.

Honestly, he should probably just go until he gets Archangel Lucifer. No reason not to with this event.

Limit

I was planning on using my earned stones to increase the number of boxes but caved because of this event and rolled twice. Got Vampire Lord and some ice golem (3 stars). Meh. I am tempted to buy stones and roll for a golden egg but my history of luck rolling in this game is refraining me from carrying out such an action.

Beernf

I did 15 pulls today after being compensated for pulling 6 times last night and it was all garbage. I honestly don't believe they fixed shit.

5 - Golems (ice and flame)
4 - Vampire
3 - Slyph
2 - Angel
1 - Apollo

How is this in line with what they claim the drop rate to be? I'll just throw money down a well next time and save myself the frustration. Quitting this dumb game now.

Well I ended up doing 9 pulls and landed Hermes and Lucifer. I'm pretty happy with that. I have six more pulls, but I'm not sure I want to use them. I wouldn't mind a Persephone though...

J0dy77

What has two thumbs and forgot to bring poison to super king dungeon?

<<------- this guy

I would have quit but I got a king and super. This is going to take forever burning through him.

massoluk

Banned
What has two thumbs and forgot to bring poison to super king dungeon?

- this guy

I would have quit but I got a king and super. This is going to take forever burning through him.

You and me, together we'll shall stay on course.Onward!

Edit: gave up. Bought 6 stones. :/

TimeKillr

I did like 15 pulls this morning.

I got a *single* gold egg. A green odin.

Meanwhile my girlfriend was sitting next to me, did 8 pulls got 8 gods, including 2 Lucifers, a Hermes and an Apollo.

*sigh*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom