• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandond

Can anyone confirm how to back up a save properly on Android? Just got a Persephone so I'd like to save this save just in case I don't get Lucifer eventually.

Edit: Ok I use Helium to back up and it works fine.

ALSO I HATE PROMPTS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE IN A FIRE OH MY GOD ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yaari

Now that I pulled an Odin I'm thinking about using the Odin/Amaterasu strategy for Hera, but reaching 16,500 hp won't be easy. I would need a really high level Amaterasu and also level up some team members this week.

Yaari, how many hp does your Amaterasu have? Anyone else have a high level Amaterasu.

2133HP or so. Keeping it low on purpose. Hitting 16,5k is really hard, and from my own experience most of the health came from Odin, so it will really depend on your own Odin as to if you can run it. You won't find much Amaterasu that stacked +health.

Got gabriel which means I can take on Goemon now! Other than lucifer, Gabriel is the best pull I could have asked for. Don't really see why archangels get so much hate they are basically super noels, which are extremely useful.

Quantum

got a stone for the super metal dragon, if we get three stones for compensation + 1 for summer I should have another rare pull tomorrow.

I've had terrible luck with pulls and the drop rates are terrible, but gungho definitely givens out a bunch of stones.

daw840

Fuck. 2 pulls I had saved up.

Lilith, Witch of the Night (Already had a regular unevolved Lilith I was working on. Sigh)
Blue Titan (WTF?!? Seriously that's BS.)

Question. Is there any reason to keep 2 Liliths. Should I just feed my level 52 Lilith to my level 30 Lilith, Witch of the Night?
So after this I had four stones and then I got the super king dungeon beat to give me a fifth.

Not only did I NOT GET A SUPER KING. I got a fucking Drall out if the god damned REM!!!!!!!! FUCK

rest of my pulls.

Dryad (no skill)
Agdrall (finally a new monster)
Dark Dragon Knight (no skill)

Serious question to those of you that drop coin on this game : how do you justify spending more? This will (probably) be the third time i've bought a pack, but this one is especially difficult given the terribad pulls today.

I saw this thread and decided to download this game onto my new phone.

It's pretty fun so far. I've barely played it though. Right off the bat I got a Rare Egg and got Odin, but I can't even use him yet. Oh well.

SaberVulcan

Leveled/evolved my Lucifer, and will probably be switching between him and my Loki depending what my friends have up. If you need some Lucifer love, friend me up (especially if you use Dark/Blue leaders)

That's a pretty good first pull. Definitely useful.

Thanks. That's good. I'm still learning how to play.

As evidenced by the mind blown I had when I realized I could drag the little orbs or whatever to anywhere on the board. I had been playing for a solid hour or two thinking that I could only bring them horizontally over or vertically over.

iFEVWvU.gif

BlueSteel

Ran the super metal dragon dungeon 10 times and got 5 supers, 11 kings, and a bazillion highs. Evolved my lucifer, now I'm just wondering what I should level next...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
rest of my pulls.

Dryad (no skill)
Agdrall (finally a new monster)
Dark Dragon Knight (no skill)

Serious question to those of you that drop coin on this game : how do you justify spending more? This will (probably) be the third time i've bought a pack, but this one is especially difficult given the terribad pulls today.

Honestly, this game has kept me more entertained than nearly every $60 game I've bought in the past few years. Play time on PAD rivals GW2, BL2, and Skyrim. That being said, I feel fine shoveling money towards these guys. 130+ days played.

Also, added the guy above. Still looking for more new friends to pair with my Lucifer account:

raiot

You should max your lucifer!
I finally got my lucifer with the last pull!:) it's lvl 74 but will be maxed soon. Up and running for you folk to abuse!:)

Got gabriel which means I can take on Goemon now! Other than lucifer, Gabriel is the best pull I could have asked for. Don't really see why archangels get so much hate they are basically super noels, which are extremely useful.
I haven't noticed any hate for the Archangels. But the Devils, sure. Like you said, the Archangels are superior Noels. Don't forget people, if you pull an Archangel, you can feed your maxed out Noel for 1mil exp and 1.5mil exp to the same element monster.

Abandond

Honestly, this game has kept me more entertained than nearly every $60 game I've bought in the past few years. Play time on PAD rivals GW2, BL2, and Skyrim. That being said, I feel fine shoveling money towards these guys. 130+ days played.

Also, added the guy above. Still looking for more new friends to pair with my Lucifer account:

I would love to add you if these eggs would give me some lucifer love. I have tried everything, had three people give me good luck, I had a friend pull the arm for me, my parents, NOTHING IS WORKING.

I'm about to just play the Persephone account and spend some moneys rolling, lol.

Edit: Alright, if I don't get a Lucifer by 12 tonight, I'm going to roll with Persephone.

BlueSteel

You should max your lucifer!
I finally got my lucifer with the last pull!:) it's lvl 74 but will be maxed soon. Up and running for you folk to abuse!:)

I ended up putting enough to evolve a vitra and the remaining 750k exp to Lucifer. Gosh running dual lucifers + vrirta on some light dungeons has me salivating.

I have to wait till Friday to evolve my Lucifer. But I should have enough materials to get him around level 70. Are there any other teams that can use him or is he really just a super defensive option for the tougher dungeons?

toshi

Neo Member
Hi im mainly a lurker but I feel I have to voice my frustrations after reading all these posts about people having lucifer. He's my main target for this god fest and having spent more money than I should, I've gotten all the new Greek gods, blue Odin, Gabriel and micheal. But just not lucifer when he's the only one I actually want. Damn!

Hi im mainly a lurker but I feel I have to voice my frustrations after reading all these posts about people having lucifer. He's my main target for this god fest and having spent more money than I should, I've gotten all the new Greek gods, blue Odin, Gabriel and micheal. But just not lucifer when he's the only one I actually want. Damn!
Yeah that's one thing you have to get used to around here. I can't tell you how many posts about people getting Horus I've read and been annoyed that I don't have one yet. But you've got a lot of great monsters there. You can get VERY far into the game with any one of them. So don't get too upset about Lucifer. No one monster is that essential.

toshi

Neo Member
Yeah that's one thing you have to get used to around here. I can't tell you how many posts about people getting Horus I've read and been annoyed that I don't have one yet. But you've got a lot of great monsters there. You can get VERY far into the game with any one of them. So don't get too upset about Lucifer. No one monster is that essential.

Maybe u r right. I rolled another time and I've got fallen angel lucifer. Just my luck. At least this god fest is rather generous with the amount of gold eggs

Finally got my Whiskey Light Dragon to max skill. Now, to work on the second. It's nice that the Legendary dungeon also provides plenty of Light experience. Besides the bunch of max level Moltdras that drop, the Lvl.10 Whiskey drop itself provides over 35K exp.

FYI to all you Archangel Lucifer owners. It turns out you can't use his active skill if you're already at 1HP. Which means you can't use both leaders' skills on the same turn, unless you somehow heal to more than 1HP on the same turn. I tested this out by bringing along Ceres with my dual Angel Lucifer team into the Endless Corridors. Once I had both Lucifers charged, I used one to kill off an enemy. In doing so, my HP drops to 1. I immediately attempt to use the other Lucifer's skill, but the game won't let me. I activate Ceres' skill to refill my HP, and then I was able to use the other Lucifer's skill.

This threw a wrench into my plan to build a Lucifer/Lucifer/Hades/Hades/Hera/Lucifer team that theoretically could 1-turn kill Zeus in his Descended dungeon. But it assumed I could activate all 3 Gravities and all 3 Lucifers on the same turn.

New player that needs some GAF friends:

Leader: Green Odin

ID: 350,652,207
Sent you an invite, but due to the large difference between our ranks, the window of time that my monster will be available to use as a helper will be short. I think it's only 1hr.

BlueSteel

FYI to all you Archangel Lucifer owners. It turns out you can't use his active skill if you're already at 1HP. Which means you can't use both leaders' skills on the same turn, unless you somehow heal to more than 1HP on the same turn. I tested this out by bringing along Ceres with my dual Angel Lucifer team into the Endless Corridors. Once I had both Lucifers charged, I used one to kill off an enemy. In doing so, my HP drops to 1. I immediately attempt to use the other Lucifer's skill, but the game won't let me. I activate Ceres' skill to refill my HP, and then I was able to use the other Lucifer's skill.

This threw a wrench into my plan to build a Lucifer/Lucifer/Hades/Hades/Hera/Lucifer team that theoretically could 1-turn kill Zeus in his Descended dungeon. But it assumed I could activate all 3 Gravities and all 3 Lucifers on the same turn.

Sent you an invite, but due to the large difference between our ranks, the window of time that my monster will be available to use as a helper will be short. I think it's only 1hr.

Oof, I read that as well. On the other hand, using his skill bust through neptune and finally get past ocean of heaven was super satisfying.

Yaari

Lol. Took my new Lucifer team to the Light Dragon, and was so easy. But I did not know he binds Dark on 20%, so I got destroyed. That was not much fun.

I guess I could have easily taken him out using Lucifer at that point, but a little late for that now. So far this dungeon cost me 150 Stamina and I've still not completed it.

J0dy77

Unless you're masochistic never ever ever forget to bring poison to Super Metal Dragons. This took me between 4-5 hours to grind down. Would have quit except I have such awful luck with super kings and already got a king earlier.

nYVJNNCl.jpg

On the positive note, I had two rolls saved up yesterday got Hermes (awesome) and Raphael (happy again but not sure where/how to use him yet). I've been extremely lucky with my limited rolls of late. My prior two in the last god fest were susano and Neptune (who might have helped with the pic above, lol).

Congrats to all the New Lucifer owners.

J0dy77

Finally got my Whiskey Light Dragon to max skill. Now, to work on the second. It's nice that the Legendary dungeon also provides plenty of Light experience. Besides the bunch of max level Moltdras that drop, the Lvl.10 Whiskey drop itself provides over 35K exp.

Congrats. I've been running it a ton myself but haven't gotten the dragon to drop often enough or skillup. The exp is great and my light monsters are getting a ton of exp so can't complain too much.

So with my compensation roll I got a good egg. A godfest egg...

I got a duplicate of one of the two godfest monsters I already owned... What am I going to do with a second archangel Raphael? That was incredibly frustrating...

Gungtrolled

Quantum

free compensatory rare roll: crap

Made me use the stones for space on my second account.

considering I haven't pulled anything better then a 3* on my rare pulls in months it just makes my decision not to give gungho any money easier.

so glad a console version will exist, just hope it doesn't have IAP that is dependent on sheer luck.

I'm also amazed gungho hasn't gotten in trouble with the law yet - this is straight up gambling, and you are not even allowed to know the odds - just gonna take a couple of 14 year olds burning their parents credit cards....

That being said I remain totally addicted to the game and due to my approaching birthday I have just about 200 in apple spacebucks atm - while tempting, gungo isn't getting it.

Kosh

[US] 5/20/2013
Dark Night Sword (CDK Dungeon) open for 24 hours!
Legendary Green Dragon opens at midnight!
Sapphire Dragons 20 stamina, 5 rounds, x2 king appearance

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies

which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A: 7:00 12:00 17:00 22:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00 23:00
C: 0:00 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 1:00 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 2:00 11:00 16:00 21:00

Maybe u r right. I rolled another time and I've got fallen angel lucifer. Just my luck. At least this god fest is rather generous with the amount of gold eggs

hahahahah hahaha haha....oh man. got 4 golds in about 15 rolls (one was a rider, so he doesn't count). Dat RNG

More 3* bullshit from the REM using the compensation stones, worse godfest in a while

Tend to agree.

[US] 5/20/2013
Dark Night Sword (CDK Dungeon) open for 24 hours!
Legendary Green Dragon opens at midnight!
Sapphire Dragons 20 stamina, 5 rounds, x2 king appearance

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies

which group you belong to
(A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A: 7:00 12:00 17:00 22:00
B: 8:00 13:00 18:00 23:00
C: 0:00 9:00 14:00 19:00
D: 1:00 10:00 15:00 20:00
E: 2:00 11:00 16:00 21:00

Will not run Dark Night Sword. Drop rate is too low, especially when Sapphires today. Need to max out the Noel and drop him to Gabriel.

I swear this game knows when you buy stones. Pulled about 9 3's dupes and a Rider, bought some stones and got Michael, somethingelse, Gabriel, Drall, Drall, Michael.

I'll be posting my green box in a bit for some advice, finally have some spare things to replace.

Radav

Hmm what do to today? Techs for pengdras and + eggs, sapphire dragons or try and skillup my CDKs. After feeding the 5 Berserks to my King Siegfried and not getting a skillup I'm not feeling too hopeful about doing any skillup stuff.

I'm amazed at how many people got Archangel Lucifer. I have like 10 people on my friends list who suddenly have near max level 6* Lucifers. lol I've got the super kings to get mine to 50 and all the evo mats are ready but I'd rather use regular kings and then use the super kings once I've put a bit of xp into his evo'd form just in case I get a Great or Super when I feed them.

suko_32

Against my better judgement I used the 3 stone compensation to do another pull after yesterday's disaster/trolling and received.....ARCHANGEL LUCIFER.

I forgive them now.

My ID: 345.147.215

ParityBit

more pulls :

Cupid (no skill)
Naga (no skill)
Pierdra (no skill)

my lone gold egg : Beast Rider. ohgoddammit

Ugh. I am sorry man.

I spent some money on this game early on (40 bucks or so), but I won't be doing it anymore. I have 4 gems and could buy some to pull before the fest is over, but I know I will get crapola like always.

Hmm what do to today? Techs for pengdras and + eggs, sapphire dragons or try and skillup my CDKs. After feeding the 5 Berserks to my King Siegfried and not getting a skillup I'm not feeling too hopeful about doing any skillup stuff.

I'm amazed at how many people got Archangel Lucifer. I have like 10 people on my friends list who suddenly have near max level 6* Lucifers. lol I've got the super kings to get mine to 50 and all the evo mats are ready but I'd rather use regular kings and then use the super kings once I've put a bit of xp into his evo'd form just in case I get a Great or Super when I feed them.

I've had awful luck with skilling up this week. Nothing for Ancient Wood or Siren....I think I got one skill up on Echilada after feeding her two dupes.

Ugh. I am sorry man.

I spent some money on this game early on (40 bucks or so), but I won't be doing it anymore. I have 4 gems and could buy some to pull before the fest is over, but I know I will get crapola like always.

Think i'm leading the Rider count now. Game seems to know when I spend money though and then gives me good stuff. Think their RNG is a little weighted sometimes

Yaari

Yeah, I added 50 friendslots, but it doesnt look like I need to add any Archangel Lucifers, alot of my friends switched, lol.

Oh well, those come in quite well when Goemon comes around.

For my Goemon team I now have Freyr, Horus, or Ares, for the final 2 spots. Spoiled much :(.

Apparently Japan gets Zeus Dios next week. Would be cool if we see a new dungeon then aswell, but I doubt that is going to happen.

Radav

Apparently Japan gets Zeus Dios next week. Would be cool if we see a new dungeon then aswell, but I doubt that is going to happen.

Well, hopefully we get something fun like Hera-Is or Goemon. Is it appearing in conjunction with an event of some kind?

Yeah I'm torn between pengdras and sapphires. I really need both. Not gonna try for any CDKs though. Mine's already maxed and I don't feel like leveling/skilling another. The first was frustrating enough and I don't have a pressing need for a second one right now.

Well, hopefully we get something fun like Hera-Is or Goemon. Is it appearing in conjunction with an event of some kind?
Naw, it's just part of their Descended dungeon rotation. I guess the EVA collab starts next week but that's unrelated.

Seems like as far as Japan is concerned they have one Descended dungeon every week with a brand new one every month. They already got three more descendeds announced too (Hera-Ur, Beelzebub, Athena)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom