• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

muu

holy crap what? This'll teach me to not do pal pulls unless it's an event. Does the king pull last for the whole week of the event?

Managed to get dub-light and darklits for my lucifer, just need to enter dark technical dungeons and grab a onyx mask or two now. Wonder if I should bother farming any more -lits at this point.

holy crap what? This'll teach me to not do pal pulls unless it's an event. Does the king pull last for the whole week of the event?

Managed to get dub-light and darklits for my lucifer, just need to enter dark technical dungeons and grab a onyx mask or two now. Wonder if I should bother farming any more -lits at this point.

yeah, should last the whole event. General rule, don't waste PAL pulls outside of an event...the mobs are pretty terribad. Occasionally you'll get lucky with a healer girl, but VERY rare.

lordcyno

cleared out my inventory this morning, feels nice to have space again.

3/26 Cu Chulain
6/20 Siegfried
5/29 Gigas
3/15 Masterling
0/12 Ancient Dark

Around a 17% success rate. Although the only one I really wanted skillups for was Cu Chu so it'll be another day in Poring Tower

Also got 3 kings out of 37 pal pulls with 1 + egg.

muu

lessons learned, definitely. Doesn't look like I have enough 'good' cards that need dub-lits to bother to do more of them at this point, so guess I'll be on the lookout for pengdra villages and keep on truckin' on the technicals.

OTIX

41 pal pulls:

1 Ruby king
1 Metal king
1 +egg

Terrible.

2/10 for Valkyrie though, not bad.

Problem is that my Cu Chu and Siegfried are both stuck at max lvl 70 before final evo so I don't wanna waste the poring xp. But I've been super unlucky on Mystic masks lately and I'd obviously rather not run OoH this weekend. Tricky situation, with a bunch of pengdras today and porings on Sunday the boxes are gonna be a serious problem.

Avallon

Maybe I'm just not understanding how to read the post, but shouldn't Pengrdas be available for me right now?

If not now, when? Thanks!

StMeph

Being stuck on XP really has progression slowed to a crawl, which means my engagement with the game has sharply dwindled too.

I didn't know that Pengdra Village was going to guarantee drops + drop the normal set of colors. My box is completely underprepared to handle that.

Being stuck on XP really has progression slowed to a crawl, which means my engagement with the game has sharply dwindled too.

I didn't know that Pengdra Village was going to guarantee drops + drop the normal set of colors. My box is completely underprepared to handle that.

agreed. I'm starting now and have 15 empty spots. ruhroh

Abandond

20 pulls and got one gold king and one sapphire king, not terrible. Got my dub mythlit for my moondragon. Actually need to wait til at the least Wednesday for MOondragon since I need another mask.

Im in between farming for Siren, Lil' White Dragon and Lil' Red Dragon. Would it be easier to get the latter two during an event?

Also going to actually hit 90+ during this weekend. Getting tired of running out of stamina after one or two special dungeons.

20 pulls and got one gold king and one sapphire king, not terrible. Got my dub mythlit for my moondragon. Actually need to wait til at the least Wednesday for MOondragon since I need another mask.

Im in between farming for Siren, Lil' White Dragon and Lil' Red Dragon. Would it be easier to get the latter two during an event?

Also going to actually hit 90+ during this weekend. Getting tired of running out of stamina after one or two special dungeons.

Absolutely. They drop from the PAL as well.

5 runs of the Pengdra dungeon. Very nice haul...but I have nothing left to upgrade these guys with. 200 box spaces seems so small now. Think i'm going to have to sell all my -lits i'm holding on to.

J0dy77

What level are you? I hit the same wall for a little while but once you get the higher level dungeons on farm that goes away. I have almost 100 stam now and getting way more play time farming 1.5x dungeons.

5 runs of the Pengdra dungeon. Very nice haul...but I have nothing left to upgrade these guys with. 200 box spaces seems so small now. Think i'm going to have to sell all my -lits i'm holding on to.

I got my 150 login bonus today, completely surprised me. I'm going to bump myself up to 225 to fit all the pengdras, I don't want anything bad enough to waste rolls during this godfest.

massoluk

Banned

I got 3 lil' blue dragons TODAY from Pal Pull. Fed them all to a blue bubblie out of spite.

Abandond

Alright.

Yeah, my box is full of dragons I cant use it, -lits and pengdras I also cant use yet because I cant evolve them.

I got 3 lil' blue dragons TODAY from Pal Pull. Fed them all to a blue bubblie out of spite.
Geez you're so cool.

:(((((

What level are you? I hit the same wall for a little while but once you get the higher level dungeons on farm that goes away. I have almost 100 stam now and getting way more play time farming 1.5x dungeons.

I got my 150 login bonus today, completely surprised me. I'm going to bump myself up to 225, I don't want anything bad enough to waste rolls during this godfest.

I got to 100 stamina the other day and it is super nice. I can't wait to run Super Kings twice for every refresh. I managed to clear out a bunch of box space by getting rid of porings and thanks to plant day, but I also spent a ton of money on skill up attempts. I hope I can make it through the event cause there's no way I'm running the weekend dungeon instead of Echidna/Poring. I'll probably already have to share the time with Gold or Super Kings...

xCobalt

I got to 100 stamina the other day and it is super nice. I can't wait to run Super Kings twice for every refresh. I managed to clear out a bunch of box space by getting rid of porings and thanks to plant day, but I also spent a ton of money on skill up attempts. I hope I can make it through the event cause there's no way I'm running the weekend dungeon instead of Echidna/Poring. I'll probably already have to share the time with Gold or Super Kings...

I've always skipped Gold dragons runs. I get enough money from weekend dungeons and I don't have any good light monsters except for valkyrie.

I've always skipped Gold dragons runs. I get enough money from weekend dungeons and I don't have any good light monsters except for valkyrie.

Well I managed to pick up Zeus last time he came around so he'll be getting everything this time. Also Valkyrie is getting that busty evo soon so I may actually evolve and level her a little bit.

So wait, gold dragons are meant for money over experience?

I really depends on on preference. Gold Kings and Highs are the easiest way to get big chunks of light EXP, but they also give you a ton of gold for selling (300K and 30K respectively). There was a post a few weeks ago discussing the efficiency of using Gold Dragons vs. selling them and using regular light mobs for EXP. Until now, I've only sold the little ones. Now that we have light pengdras though, the little ones are required for evolution, so I'll probably be storing them a little more from now on. And I still won't be able to bring myself to sell the bigger ones. I can make plenty of money on weekend dungeons...just not this week!

Pengdra village is so awesome..need more than 500 bag slots, had to stop cause i'm super full.
It's going up to 600 in 5.2 I think.

Also every time I post about how stuff happens in JP I need to start stopping and thinking, "but this is GungHo USA we're talking about here." Over/under on us actually having the REM properly display when Godfest is this time around?

Does anyone have a good viper Orochi I could use? Preferably evolved.
Never had anyone ask for an evolved Orochi helper before. Curious, what's it for? I put mine up for you.

Yeah. I'd love as much box space as GungHo will give us. This new Pengdra dungeon quickly fills it up, and I don't have any Jewel/Metal Dragons to absorb them all. I'm not going to be able to take full advantage of Pengdra Village today.

Radav

Never had anyone ask for an evolved Orochi helper before. Curious, what's it for? I put mine up for you.

Yeah. I'd love as much box space as GungHo will give us. This new Pengdra dungeon quickly fills it up, and I don't have any Jewel/Metal Dragons to absorb them all. I'm not going to be able to take full advantage of Pengdra Village today.

I had the same issue. I'm now willing to commit some sort of ritual sacrifice so that we get ruby dragons tomorrow. Of course we'll get metals again and they'll show up on Sunday and I'll be really unhappy. I have 50 red pengdras in need of evolving. I even expanded my box more to make room for all the light and dark pengdras I got.

daw840

Is there a green character that poisons? I'm stuck at these two wood monsters on this tech level that's green only with no green orbs and they must have some crazy amount of health because I can barely scratch them.

Well, looks like Group A isn't getting this hour's Pengdra Village. It was available at 9am and 2pm just like the schedule showed, but I'm not seeing it for the 7pm window. My box is too full to run it anyway, but I just noticed it missing.

Well, looks like Group A isn't getting this hour's Pengdra Village. It was available at 9am and 2pm just like the schedule showed, but I'm not seeing it for the 7pm window. My box is too full to run it anyway, but I just noticed it missing.

Y'all got Gungtrolled, for god knows what reason the final slot was offset by 7 hours instead of 5 for whatever reason
A:21
B:22
C:23
PST

A very crazy and/or rich person in Japan did 500 pulls for the Godfest and logged the results for the sake of science.
35.2% of the rolls were gold eggs
22.6% of the pulls were Godfest gods

Colby

Thanks for the bad news, guys. I had to use a refresh stone to get some Rainbow runs in, and I got one on my first run, so I'm okay with that.

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the game. Reading the first page of the thread I noticed that it says that you can send an opening monster to a friend once you reach level 20. I'm level 30 or something right now, wondering if I missed this, if I might still have it (and if so, how to access it), or if maybe it has been removed from the game?

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the game. Reading the first page of the thread I noticed that it says that you can send an opening monster to a friend once you reach level 20. I'm level 30 or something right now, wondering if I missed this, if I might still have it (and if so, how to access it), or if maybe it has been removed from the game?

It should be a new option in the Friends tab, I think? Kinda been a while.

Also looks like Gungho fixed the REM not telling you when Godfest was active.

Godfest and four worthless pulls... Not pulling again.

This is twice in a row where I have been legit gungtrolled. I'll spend my money else where from now on

Godfest main account:
Cupid
Marine Rider
Naga
Mystic Flame Knight
So I rolled crap, crap, crap, and more crap.
Alt account:
Shiva
Mystic Flame Knight
Why couldn't Shiva be on my main account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom