• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

seady

Just wondering if I eat a monster to try to raise a skill level, does it have to happen concurrently with an increase in monster level?

Edit: 1 Pull and got Neptune.

Radav

Did two pulls and got Sasuke (+RCV) and Ceres. Didn't have either, so I'll take it.

Nice! I still have yet to pick up a Ninja. The urge to roll is tough to resist but, the demons don't really interest me so goodluck everyone!

Any clue what we're getting for jewel/metal dragons tomorrow?

ccbfan

Man after seeing all this good luck decided to pull.

Msk
Mermaid
Naga.

Sign been playing since January and gotten a total of one useful god.

I'm pretty jealous tbh.
While those are three very useful monsters, they are all very farmable and not at all the kind of pulls you hope to get from the rare machine, especially during a godfest. MSK is very attainable from the Dragon Guardian dungeon which, lately, has been around every other week. While Mermaid and Naga have terrible droprates in normal dungeons, they are frequently mini bosses in the special dungeons and have much more reasonable drop rates there (not to mention also being available in the PAL machine). Once you put in a good amount of time, you'll probably have caught at least a couple of each of those.

I wasn't planning on pulling during this god fest, since I didn't particularly need anything from the included gods, but just for shits, I decided to pull until I got a Super Rare monster that I already had. It took 10 pulls to pull a dupe Super Rare, and I got 4 gold eggs total, for a 40% gold egg rate.

My gold egg pulls:

Hattori Hanzo (Yess!!!)
Minerva (Can't believe this is my first time pulling her, since she's been in the pool since I started playing this game)
Amon (Initial impression is meh)
Isis (the dupe that ended my pulls)

6 more minutes 'til we dine on Echiladas!

Dispatch

I only had enough free stones for one pull and got a Mystic Flame Knight, which was a dupe and I got no skill up. I'm not paying for any stones this time. I will, however, continue to read this forum and see how many people pulled something better. (That would be anyone.)

Yaari

I did 9 pulls, got something like Alraune, MLK, MIK, MSK, Blue Odin (Skill up!), and then on my final pull a Hades which was pretty much the only one I really wanted.

I probably should not have pulled in the first place with only 1 I'd want, but oh well.

lenni

I'm not sure if I should use stones on stamina today. I'm 3/9 on Naga drops (finally got one after trying every damn dungeon she's in...), so the drop rate seems as bad as the Mystic Knight dungeons, which aren't worth the stones in my opinion. Than again Gold Dragons are also today and I picked up some light Pengdras yesterday.

daw840

Three GODFEST pulls.

+1 ATK Mandrake (meh)
Cupid (Fucking grrrrrrrr)
Sylph (WTF is this bullshit.....)

I hate these things. This is why I'll never spend another dollar on this game. I gave them ten bucks just because I've played so much but that's it.

2 pullls...only because I got my 150 days (holy shit btw...150 days) :

Vamp - Actually didn't have one, so not completely useless
MIK - no skill up. My fenrir is still at lvl1 despite feeding about 5 MIK

3 runs of Naga to get the stone...0 drops. Saw two on expert, but no drops. This is going to be rough.

Kosh

[US] 6/1/2013
Dungeon of Gold Dragons ( 20 Stamina, 7 Battles )
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=263

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A 18:00
B 16:00
C 14:00
D 12:00
E 10:00

Disclaimer: Schedule is subject to change without notice.

Special Event Dungeon
Scarlet Snake Princess
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=110

*Devils and Roman God Fest*
[Duration]: 5/31, 8:00 PM (PDT) - 6/01, 7:59 PM (PDT)

The following Gods will have 3x rates:
Belial
Amon
Astaroth
Baal
Fallen Angel Lucifer
Minerva
Neptune
Ceres
Venus
Hades

*Graduation Celebration Event!!*
[Duration]: 5/31 - 6/7 (PDT)
Daily free Magic Stone
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We may even have a special visit from the Super King Metal Dragons again!]
2x Drops/1.5x Coins for special daily Dungeons
2x Skill Up rate
Jewel/Metal King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine - including SUPER Gold/Metal Dragon Kings!!!

Each day of the event we will have special Event Dungeons available:

6/01 (Sat): Scarlet Snake Princess (Enchilada)
6/02 (Sun): Tower of Poring (Heartbreaker skill ups!)
6/03 (Mon): Dragon Guardian (ADK)
6/04 (Tue): Tower of Jewel (plus eggs...? Carbs...?)
6/05 (Wed): Blade of Justice (Verche)
6/06 (Thu): Hera Descended (Boobs)
6/07 (Fri): Dark Night Sword (CDK)

lenni

Man, I really want a Neptune, but nothing else out of the God Fest monsters. :/
The bad pulls from others and my own experiences tell me not to do it, but it'd be so nice to have one.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I really want a Neptune, but nothing else out of the God Fest monsters. :/
The bad pulls from others and my own experiences tell me not to do it, but it'd be so nice to have one.

God fest is always the best time to pull, so it's as good a time as ever...

raiot

I run expert, of course... I'm getting to the point where I dont have enough friends online... I'm alternating between Zeus, Light, Dark, Blue and even Green Teams.

lenni

God fest is always the best time to pull, so it's as good a time as ever...

Yeah, I know, but I'm contemplating waiting for the next God fest where I ideally would want more than one monster.

I think I won't spend stones on Naga today. I'm 3/11 and am more than happy that I finally got at least my first Naga.

Uthred

Just one pull, was hoping for Neptune, got Fallen Angel Lucifer, just glad not to get 3* shit like the last godfest. Is Fallen Angel Lucifer any good or is it all about his angelic version?

4 runs, 1 drop for Naga. Also got a skill up out of her. Any use for multiple Echidnas?
I'm hoping to max skill 3 Echiladas for constant delay cycles. It effectively turns 1-turn attackers into 4-turn attackers. Of course that wouldn't work for enemies like the Dark Whiskey Dragon that puts up a shield on its first turn, but it works for everything else. I'm thinking Ares/Freyr leads for 2/4/2 multipliers, 3 Enchiladas, and a flexible fourth sub. With double HP/RCV and 3 Healers, you could take massive damage, but should still be able to fully heal within 4 turns.

Yeah. Echilada skill-ups are pretty slow going. Not sure how many runs I did but about 4 hours of expert runs only yielded 5 skill-ups. It was disheartening when I once fed 5 Nagas at once and didn't get a single skill-up. It's going to be a long day, and I still have projects I need to work on.

I just have been having a terrible P&D day.

Godfest yielded 4 3-star monsters.
Echidna has so far only dropped once (and of course no skill up)
Gold dragons I ran 9 times. Got only 1 king, 2 highs...

Maybe the game no longer wants me to play...

Just one pull, was hoping for Neptune, got Fallen Angel Lucifer, just glad not to get 3* shit like the last godfest. Is Fallen Angel Lucifer any good or is it all about his angelic version?

"I was hoping for a Neptune and all I got was this lousy Fallen Angel Lucifer"

Yeah. Echilada skill-ups are pretty slow going. Not sure how many runs I did but about 4 hours of expert runs only yielded 5 skill-ups. It was disheartening when I once fed 5 Nagas at once and didn't get a single skill-up. It's going to be a long day, and I still have projects I need to work on.

I feel your and raiod's pain. I wouldn't be so ticked off if we had 2 weeks at these dungeons.

Limit

This game needs a player to player item trading marketplace. I caught a bunch of golden Pendgras yesterday but don't have any light monsters to feed them to. In contrast, I have in possession a bunch of dark monsters that need leveling up. I also have a bunch of light divine masks but need dark ones to evolve my dark monsters. An item trading marketplace would be so useful.

I would gladly buy a premium version of puzzle and dragons where an addon like this marketplace exists.

This game needs a player to player item trading marketplace. I caught a bunch of golden Pendgras yesterday but don't have any light monsters to feed them to. In contrast, I have in possession a bunch of dark monsters that need leveling up. I also have a bunch of light divine masks but need dark ones to evolve my dark monsters. An item trading marketplace would be so useful.

I would gladly buy a premium version of puzzle and dragons where an addon like this marketplace exists.

just use the light Pengdras on the dark monsters. You won't get the bonus...but its still quite a good chunk of XP

TimeKillr

WTF is this shit.. Gold Dragons, I'm playing with my GF (I'm putting my Kagutsuchi for her so she can clear floors with all smalls in one shot).

On my account, I get about 1 king every 2 runs. On hers? I haven't seen a single king in 6 runs. Of these 6 runs, she got 2 mediums.

WTF. She really needs the kings too - she's almost done leveling her white ripper so she can evo it to it's last form :(

Rekwest

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom