• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I opted to pull 2 more times (needed more space anyways). Got a mystic white knight (which I will take) and Indra. Again, I can use both so I have no complaints.

Also was able to go to 235 storage.

Pacman2k

This game needs a player to player item trading marketplace. I caught a bunch of golden Pendgras yesterday but don't have any light monsters to feed them to. In contrast, I have in possession a bunch of dark monsters that need leveling up. I also have a bunch of light divine masks but need dark ones to evolve my dark monsters. An item trading marketplace would be so useful.

I would gladly buy a premium version of puzzle and dragons where an addon like this marketplace exists.

I don't see this ever happening until the current cash flow from PAD drops off a cliff.

No matter how I try to work this out in my head, gung ho will lose money if they do this... so they probably wont.

Perhaps some kind of nerfed market where you can only swap farmable monsters would work or something like that...

massoluk

Banned
This game needs a player to player item trading marketplace. I caught a bunch of golden Pendgras yesterday but don't have any light monsters to feed them to. In contrast, I have in possession a bunch of dark monsters that need leveling up. I also have a bunch of light divine masks but need dark ones to evolve my dark monsters. An item trading marketplace would be so useful.

I would gladly buy a premium version of puzzle and dragons where an addon like this marketplace exists.

I'm in favor of some limited kind of marketplace, may be only allowing one trade a day or something, and only evolving material.

Radav

Just had my gold dragon runs. Got 1 king in 4. I had just enough light pengdras plus the 1 king to max out Ra and decided to save any stones Im going to use for Poring tower tomorrow. I'm very leery about using more then a couple stones for the poring tower as well since skillups are such a crapshoot. The "increased" skillup rate really doesn't seem to do a whole lot. Hopefully I can run Master like 6-8 times and come away with a decent amount of stuff to use on Chu and Siegfried. Maxing Ra means all I need to do is max out Echidna and I'll have my first real maxed out team.

I've probably done 20 runs and came away with 7 echidnas. That's not terrible, but I got NO skill ups. A huge waste of time and a couple of stones. Not making me feel too good about doing the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully my luck is a little better.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've managed 2 skillups and probably about 7 Nagas. Not bad. I'm actually contemplating spending stones for more. I really want a max skill Echidna.

BlueSteel

I took advantage of the ancient dark dragon dungeon being double drop and attempted master. Freaking took two stones because of consecutive double strikes by the chimeras, but I got him to drop, so I feel pretty happy. Failed the previous 5-6 master/legend attempts.

daemissary

Ugh, I hate that the gold dragon runs are only once a day. Saved stamina all day for my hour and then forgot to run it. Feels bad.

massoluk

Banned
Before the time run out in 6 hours, I'm gonna use my last bit of stamina on Scarlet Snake Princess - Novice to complete the dungeon and get the jewel

Giving up on getting Ancient Dar Dragon this time. Pfft who needs another damn dragons. I'm just drowning with dragons.

Colby

Yeah, I avoided spending time/stamina/stones other than to get the first time clear stone on Naga dungeon. The drop rates just aren't good enough. Unfortunately, I missed Gold dungeon, so it looks like I'm gonna have to sit on these 10 Light Pengdras for a few weeks, which sucks.

Yeah, I avoided spending time/stamina/stones other than to get the first time clear stone on Naga dungeon. The drop rates just aren't good enough. Unfortunately, I missed Gold dungeon, so it looks like I'm gonna have to sit on these 10 Light Pengdras for a few weeks, which sucks.

Could always just feed them since Pengdra Village should be a ~weekly occuring thing.

Yeah I'm done. I just fed another batch of 5 which brings my total to 13. I don't even know how many times I ran the dungeon. No skill ups. I'm gonna go to bed before I break my iPod in fury.

I just got 2/25 skill ups on bomb. I was getting about 1-2/5 when the event first started. Seems off to me. I was just feeding trash, so it's no big deal, but it does seem really low.

I just got 2/25 skill ups on bomb. I was getting about 1-2/5 when the event first started. Seems off to me. I was just feeding trash, so it's no big deal, but it does seem really low.

It's just you; I've gotten 6+ out of Bomb from farming trash in the Naga dungeon.

My third stone yielded no Naga drops and I have just about ran out of friends whom I can clear the dungeon with, so I guess I'm calling it quits at SL5 until next time.

Ho-lee-fuck!

I just finished skilling-up my third Enchilada with just 10 minutes to spare. I estimate it took over 200 runs, based on how many stones I spent and the fact that I still did many runs long after I already exhausted my 145 friends.

And now Porings are about to start!

Wanchan

Fed about 15 nagas to echidna, no skillup. I'm so unlucky with these fuckers, if there's one thing i absoluletly hate in this game it's the stupid RNG.

I'm also at 50~ baddies no skillup on Vampire lord, 30~ big flamie/samurai goblin on Red Giant Gigas no skillup.

I only had luck with Siren...took me around 10-15 marine goblin to max...i don't understand.

toshi

Neo Member
Ho-lee-fuck!

I just finished skilling-up my third Enchilada with just 10 minutes to spare. I estimate it took over 200 runs, based on how many stones I spent and the fact that I still did many runs long after I already exhausted my 145 friends.

And now Porings are about to start!

woah! you have 3 max skill echidna? while it is really v impressive, is there ever a need to field 3 of them at once?

Kosh

[US] 6/2/2013
Super Metal Dragons Descended ( 50 Stamina, 5 Battles )
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=364

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group
you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A 14:00
B 10:00
C 12:00
D 18:00
E 16:00

To convert PDT time into GMT, use this formula: GMT = PDT + 7
Disclaimer: Schedule is subject to change without notice.

Special Event Dungeon
Poring Tower
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=109

*Graduation Celebration Event!!*
[Duration]: 5/31 - 6/7 (PDT)
Daily free Magic Stone
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We may even have a special visit from the Super King Metal Dragons again!]
2x Drops/1.5x Coins for special daily Dungeons
2x Skill Up rate
Jewel/Metal King Dragons at the Pal Egg Machine - including SUPER Gold/Metal Dragon Kings!!!

Each day of the event we will have special Event Dungeons available:

6/02 (Sun): Tower of Poring (Heartbreaker skill ups!)
6/03 (Mon): Dragon Guardian (ADK)
6/04 (Tue): Tower of Jewel (plus eggs...? Carbs...?)
6/05 (Wed): Blade of Justice (Verche)
6/06 (Thu): Hera Descended (Boobs)
6/07 (Fri): Dark Night Sword (CDK)

OTIX

Something weird just happened. I had 360 pal points so I did a pull and got a gold king. Fed it to my Valk and noticed it said i still had a pal pull available. For some reason I still had 360 points so I did another pull and got another gold king. Glitch in the Matrix?

Not complaining or anything. :p

Quantum

Another rare pull for my main account, and pulled a evolved siren (StE)

he is my conundrum. I have a max level, evolved StE and I have a max level unevolved siren thats close to becoming a StE (level 65 currently)

with the assumption you wouldn't need more then 2 max level, max evo'd sirens

would I feed the new pulled StE (cool down 11) to a max level Mermaid (cool down 5) or the MAX leveled Mermaid to the siren?

do you loose skill levels or do they transfer to the primary during fusion?

Jagernaut

Another rare pull for my main account, and pulled a evolved siren (StE)

he is my conundrum. I have a max level, evolved StE and I have a max level unevolved siren thats close to becoming a StE (level 65 currently)

with the assumption you wouldn't need more then 2 max level, max evo'd sirens

would I feed the new pulled StE (cool down 11) to a max level Mermaid (cool down 5) or the MAX leveled Mermaid to the siren?

do you loose skill levels or do they transfer to the primary during fusion?

Skill levels don't transfer, you would only get a chance to increase your skill level by one. Never feed max skilled monsters to others unless you don't care about losing those skill levels.

Quantum

Skill levels don't transfer, you would only get a chance to increase your skill level by one. Never feed max skilled monsters to others unless you don't care about losing those skill levels.

cool, Thx.

Looks like I'm feeding the StE to the siren.

easier to farm evo mats then skill-ups for a siren.

OTIX

Do you guys think it's worth it to spend the porings on making a Mastering? He's easy to skill up so I suppose he could be a good team member on my red team. I have a lot of good red monsters though so I'm not sure I'd use him.

Ryhian

Looking for some advice. I'm fairly new to the game ~3 weeks, without playing too hardcore. I've read some newbie guides here and there but figured id ask you guys (as my first post on GAF).

As you can tell from my box I'm running a dark team. I don't really have a whole lot of other decent monsters as of yet.

i6hp12sDREqUi.PNG

inW09iR4va8ja.PNG

My normal group would be archangel lucifer, lilith, keeper of rainbow, and devil dragon. I've been mainly running tower of giants just trying to rank up. Currently level 73 and xp is very slow going in this dungeon. I've read some people say to keep hitting it until ~90. Does that seem accurate? Should I keep trying to unlock as many dungeons as my team/skill will allow for the xp/stones?

At this point I've had a hard time being able to level up my god's with the feeders that I'm getting from the tower of giants. What type of monsters are best for maxing out/evoling that I should be trying to obtain to be able to max out my gods/dragon monsters? I know the metal dragons seem to be the best, but unless they're a king they don't seem to move xp very much.

I have some water/wood pengdra's.. Should I be trying to max/evolve those to feed to my dragons of the same?

Lastly, which dungeons should I focus on hitting to get some other monsters for my team? I know a lot mention siren, which I have tried but obviously haven't had much luck.

Sorry for all the questions!

Abandond

omgomg

i was like

i really need some more fucking dragons and was pissed so i rolled my 5 pal eggs

5 striped

'fuck me this is awful'

lil' white dragon & lil' red dragon

woooot.

this should allow me to do ancient dark dragon later. i really wish i didn't miss out on the snake princess dungeon but i was busy all day yesterday, i could only try it when there was 2 hours left and even then i couldn't play consistently. :[

should i do the poring dungeon and hold onto them for future use or does the poring tower come out pretty frequently?

OTIX

Looking for some advice. I'm fairly new to the game ~3 weeks, without playing too hardcore. I've read some newbie guides here and there but figured id ask you guys (as my first post on GAF).

As you can tell from my box I'm running a dark team. I don't really have a whole lot of other decent monsters as of yet.

My normal group would be archangel lucifer, lilith, keeper of rainbow, and devil dragon. I've been mainly running tower of giants just trying to rank up. Currently level 73 and xp is very slow going in this dungeon. I've read some people say to keep hitting it until ~90. Does that seem accurate? Should I keep trying to unlock as many dungeons as my team/skill will allow for the xp/stones?

At this point I've had a hard time being able to level up my god's with the feeders that I'm getting from the tower of giants. What type of monsters are best for maxing out/evoling that I should be trying to obtain to be able to max out my gods/dragon monsters? I know the metal dragons seem to be the best, but unless they're a king they don't seem to move xp very much.

I have some water/wood pengdra's.. Should I be trying to max/evolve those to feed to my dragons of the same?

Lastly, which dungeons should I focus on hitting to get some other monsters for my team? I know a lot mention siren, which I have tried but obviously haven't had much luck.

Sorry for all the questions!
On the weekends when tower of giants is half stamina you should be able to run the third stage non-stop without ever running out of stamina. The best ways to level up high level monsters are kings or evolved pengdras, these give drastically more xp than normal fodder. Focus your xp on the monsters that are the most important to you right now, mainly your dark team. If you are having team cost issues a great sub for a dark team is the dub mythlit from the expert Friday dungeon, it's a tricky dungeon though and you need a proper strategy.

For anyone who wants a Siren it looks like the Legendary blue dragon dungeon will show up tomorrow and stay for two weeks. The mermaid can drop on expert, the drop rate won't be great but it will be a heck of a lot better than the normal dungeons. Keep in mind that the boss hits very hard so you need resolve or Odin.

omgomg

i was like

i really need some more fucking dragons and was pissed so i rolled my 5 pal eggs

5 striped

'fuck me this is awful'

lil' white dragon & lil' red dragon

woooot.

this should allow me to do ancient dark dragon later. i really wish i didn't miss out on the snake princess dungeon but i was busy all day yesterday, i could only try it when there was 2 hours left and even then i couldn't play consistently. :[

should i do the poring dungeon and hold onto them for future use or does the poring tower come out pretty frequently?

We've only had Poring Tower twice, and both times it happened within the last two weeks. I don't have a clue what GHUSA's plans are for these limited time dungeons because both Scarlet Snake Princess and Poring Tower lasted for like a week when they debuted in Japan but obviously it hasn't been the same for NA.

woah! you have 3 max skill echidna? while it is really v impressive, is there ever a need to field 3 of them at once?
Yeah. It's not necessary, but I just wanted to play around and see how viable a team with 3 maxed skilled Echidnas would be. It's a very potent combination in theory, and can work with a bunch of different leaders. Ares/Freyr is an obvious combination. There's also dual Zeus for the 9x ATK and dual gravity. And time delay allows you to heal to reactivate his leader skill. Dual Uriels and triple Echidnas seems like the ultimate defensive team, though very lacking in offensive power. The fourth sub would need to address that.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, wasted 50 stam because I forgot to switch my lead for Master green. I will refill stam after metal tonight because the clear will give me my stone.

Abandond

We've only had Poring Tower twice, and both times it happened within the last two weeks. I don't have a clue what GHUSA's plans are for these limited time dungeons because both Scarlet Snake Princess and Poring Tower lasted for like a week when they debuted in Japan but obviously it hasn't been the same for NA.

Alright.. I'll hold off on it since I don't have a single monster that can make use of them and I'm always having space issues anyway.

Ordered a stylus off amazon, should be here tomorrow so hopefully I can do these diagonal swaps more accurately. Right now I can do them about 80% of the time or so.

xCobalt

For those who did ancient dark on legend, what was your team? I wanna start farming it and try to max the skill level for the dragon before this event ends.

Radav

Well, even though tower of poring was very stingy with the poring drops but I did get lucky enough to max skill my Chu. Which is actually pretty awesome since maxing him was definitely my number one goal. I got a ton of drops for skilling up the Valk I don't have so they went to xping my Apollo. Overall the drops felt alot worse then the last time the dungeon was here.

Anyone run the super king dungeon at all? Just curious how the king drops were today since gold dragons were so awful yesterday.

J0dy77

I've probably done 20 runs and came away with 7 echidnas. That's not terrible, but I got NO skill ups. A huge waste of time and a couple of stones. Not making me feel too good about doing the same thing tomorrow. Hopefully my luck is a little better.

I hope others are having better luck than I am this past week. I fed around 10 naga with no skillup, no super kings today, can't get poring to drop and between last week's poring and this week I've managed 1 total skillup on Chu across all characters (at least 80+ skill ups fed). It's been brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom