• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiot

As long as you dont rely on it on everyday use, I would totally recommend it.
I use it only if I'm in a "do a 8+ combo or Die" situation. And 1 dollar compared to the many stones you save... :)
And besides, it does not move the orbs for you, you still have to memorize complex movements.

To all those folks who snagged their valkyrie the last time: Do the dungeon again on legend and you will receive an additional stone!

To all others: GOOD LUCK! I put up my Seraphim of Dawn Luciver lvl 97 for you, If you want a Max lvl +120 Zeus instead, write it in this thread or send me an ingame PM!

Edit:

Just destroyed the Legend diffulty with Dual Lucifers, Underlord Inferno Hades 74, Max Zeus, lvl 80 max skill Echidna and 74 Awoken Hera.
This was EXTREMLY easy but i got no drop, only a stone.

The Match Plan is: Charge everything in round 1 and 2.
Round 3, Zeus, Hera, Hades, Charge the Skills and slowly chip away its health.
Round 4, Zeus, Hera, Hades, 1 Lucifer Nuke to kill 1 Demon. Chip away the second and charge your skills. be wary to match only enough hearts to not get killed, after 30 or 20 % the start to Evil Slash.
Round 5, Echidna, Zeus, Hera, Hades, Lucifer, match hearts, Lucifer

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Are there any Valk teams that don't require 2x damage multipliers (Ra, Horus) or Luci? The only decent team I can field would be Duke/SoD Luci friend, 2x Hera, Echidna, ???

Is that even possible with minimal stones?

Jagernaut

Are there any Valk teams that don't require 2x damage multipliers (Ra, Horus) or Luci? The only decent team I can field would be Duke/SoD Luci friend, 2x Hera, Echidna, ???

Is that even possible with minimal stones?

I have a Horus but I am not confident making 4 color matches every time. I don't have an angel or devil Lucifer, and don't have Zeus yet. The only other teams i could field would be the one you listed (Duke Vampire Lord/Hera/Hera/Echidna/ friend Lucifer) or Amon/Hera/Hera/Duke Vampire Lord/ friend Lucifer.

Valkyrie is the only heartbreaker I don't have yet.

kagete

Another update today but still not working on my Nexus 4. Sadness. I hope my 160 or 170+ day login streak doesn't get stopped by this. T_T

Another update today but still not working on my Nexus 4. Sadness. I hope my 160 or 170+ day login streak doesn't get stopped by this. T_T

that's a bitch. Seen issues going around, but havn't had any pop up on the GS3 yet. the login 'streak' maxes out at 10 days. Your 'days logged in' count is cumulative, not consecutive. Should be good!

I'm sure they'll compensate you well for it; I'd say this is a worse fuckup than when they force-unbustied everybody's d/d Hades and l/l Venus and they gave 50 stones for that gaffe.

I'm sure they'll compensate you well for it; I'd say this is a worse fuckup than when they force-unbustied everybody's d/d Hades and l/l Venus and they gave 50 stones for that gaffe.

what in the hell?? When did that happen??

I wish Cu Cu had a different sub-color. I now have 2 green/dark and 1 green/light. My Green team is beastly.

Abandond

LUxrH95.png

Might as well ask, definitely not completable on legendary right?
I can get really high hp but no grav..

You need to put a lot more levels and evos into everything, and you're missing a delayer and gravity who are absolute requirements for Valkyrie. Don't bother with Valk for now you might not even make it past wave 1.

OTIX

The whiskey dragons are real assholes. Fed Bowmore 25 times and got 1 skillup, Lagavulin 0/14, light one 0/8 and now Caol 0/12. Guess I was super lucky on Ardbeg, I think he went 2/9.

Almost all of these were during 2x.

J0dy77

Might as well ask, definitely not completable on legendary right?
I can get really high hp but no grav..

Like Cosmo said, you've got a ways to go before you're ready for Valk. Most of us that have been playing since the start of the year still can't field a team so don't get discouraged. Focus on building teams for the lower tier dungeons that come around during events. Two Heroes is a huge help to any team, Hera for gravity, Breakers and all of the mystic knight dungeons.

The whiskey dragons are real assholes. Fed Bowmore 25 times and got 1 skillup, Lagavulin 0/14, light one 0/8 and now Caol 0/12. Guess I was super lucky on Ardbeg, I think he went 2/9.

Almost all of these were during 2x.

I feel your pain. After having very good luck getting my first Siren to max skill I've had dreadful luck with skillups. All of them were done with 2x events and have next to nothing to show for it.

mercviper

Hmm I hope so. I'm really antsy to get to 200 days and maybe get 20 magic stones for my reward.

Just to put you at ease, the login streak only applies to the 7 day one for 500 coins and 200 PAL points. Anything longer, e.g. the 200 days bonus, is just your total amount of days you've logged in, so if you skip a day it's not a big deal.

J0dy77

Just to put you at ease, the login streak only applies to the 7 day one for 500 coins and 200 PAL points. Anything longer, e.g. the 200 days bonus, is just your total amount of days you've logged in, so if you skip a day it's not a big deal.

I never knew that, thanks for the putting my mind at ease on that one Merc. Won't feel bad if I leave the country now. Also thought I lost my 100+ day streak on the ipad, nice to know I'll get that 150 bonus anyway.

OTIX

I beat Mythical long ago but I figured I might as well try to 0-stone Legend for the stone and a shot at a second Valk. I don't have Lucifer so I theorycrafted various lineups for Persephone+Luci. The most dangerous part is if Luci gets bound for 5 turns, you're probably dead unless you have two rainbow skills ready. In the end I went with 3 Heras and a Zeus which meant I only needed to do 32k damage in the first round using Pers skill and then I could kill her in the second round with gravity+Luci. It worked great except I ran out of hearts on the last demon and had to spend a stone. I got the drop though. :)

Oh btw, the third Hera was lvl 6 unevolved.

StMeph

Man, I have been logging in religiously even on holidays and vacation for no good reason?

J0dy77

Anyone find any more information about the schedule for this week? Weird that they haven't announced the godfest or special dungeons.

Trying to think who's in the Japanese Gods outside of Viper and Ammy. I'd love an Isis or Bastet from Egypt but not sure I want anything of the Japanese Gods.

TimeKillr

Anyone find any more information about the schedule for this week? Weird that they haven't announced the godfest or special dungeons.

Trying to think who's in the Japanese Gods outside of Viper and Ammy. I'd love an Isis or Bastet from Egypt but not sure I want anything of the Japanese Gods.

Japanese gods is Kagutsuchi, Orochi, Susano, Ammy, Yomi.

Egyptian is Horus, Isis, Bastet, Ra, Anubis.

Out of all these, the only one I'm missing is Orochi :(

StMeph

Japanese:

Fire: Kagutsuchi, Wood: Susano-o, Water: Orochi, Light: Amaterasu, Dark: Yomi

Egyptian:

Fire: Horus, Wood: Bastet, Water: Isis, Light: Ra, Dark: Anubis

Abandond

I could really use an Orochi or Susanoo but rolling for one or two specific mons is a fool's errand.

also look at this fukken dragon slime

Would use.

And is it just me or does the Rubylit drop rate suck? I need 6 and I just can't get a single one...

I think I might just wait for the pengdra village to my 3 water pengdra.

I had no idea I jumped up to 2nd place. I was getting beaten by a few posters when I looked at it around pg100.

I think this thread also contributed an unhealthy amount to my posts per day.

Heh. That Slime killed some ADK for its armor.

The only monster I'd like to get from that godfest is Kagutsuchi. I've been regretting selling my only one for a long time now. Back when box space was a premium and I still wasnt spending any money in the game, I purged it of monsters I didn't think I would ever use. But I didn't think of how easy Kagutsuchi makes farming some dungeons like Plant day. I know it's not worth pulling hoping for a single god so I'm not gonna do it, but every time I do pull during fests with new gods, I hope Kagutsuchi is a random pull.

Man, I don't have a single friend running Zaerog. I wanted to try Valk with it, but instead went the safer(and much slower) route with Lucifer. Seems most people are running him and Zeus right now with Ami coming in third. It's giving me second thoughts about dumping +eggs onto Zaerog at this time. Maybe I should start feeding Lucifer and wait until more people pick up Zaerog.

I did have some pretty good luck in the few runs I did today. Got the Valk drop on my single run to get the clear stone. I also got the Dark Golem drop and got a skill-up with it. And one of my Fertile Land Pengdra runs yielded 2 +eggs. Never had that happen on that stage before.

Would use.

And is it just me or does the Rubylit drop rate suck? I need 6 and I just can't get a single one...

I think I might just wait for the pengdra village to my 3 water pengdra.
If you're not talking about the dublits don't waste your time on the Friday dungeon. Your best bet is dungeon of fire. Unless you really need a mythlit I don't recommend running the the lower level of Friday dungeon.

For the record, everything in PAD FB group says its a Norse/Egyptian event.
Holy shit if they want my stones they will do this. I only have Freyja from this group and I really want Horus, Isis, Freyr, and Loki. I told myself I'd stop rolling but this could be worth it.

Abandond

Damn. Kinda wish it was Japanese/Egyptian. Norse is great and all but the only team I am kinda working on is mono dark and already have lunar moondragon. Loki seems only slightly better, I guess his ability could be more useful depending on the situation. Then again Norse will be great if I ever build more mono teams.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Heh. That Slime killed some ADK for its armor.

The only monster I'd like to get from that godfest is Kagutsuchi. I've been regretting selling my only one for a long time now. Back when box space was a premium and I still wasnt spending any money in the game, I purged it of monsters I didn't think I would ever use. But I didn't think of how easy Kagutsuchi makes farming some dungeons like Plant day. I know it's not worth pulling hoping for a single god so I'm not gonna do it, but every time I do pull during fests with new gods, I hope Kagutsuchi is a random pull.

Man, I don't have a single friend running Zaerog. I wanted to try Valk with it, but instead went the safer(and much slower) route with Lucifer. Seems most people are running him and Zeus right now with Ami coming in third. It's giving me second thoughts about dumping +eggs onto Zaerog at this time. Maybe I should start feeding Lucifer and wait until more people pick up Zaerog.

I did have some pretty good luck in the few runs I did today. Got the Valk drop on my single run to get the clear stone. I also got the Dark Golem drop and got a skill-up with it. And one of my Fertile Land Pengdra runs yielded 2 +eggs. Never had that happen on that stage before.

The problem with Zaerog is that he's a BITCH to obtain. I'm probably going to grab 3 Super Metals next time they show up so I can be ready. But what a cool monster! :p

Unrelated, how big are everyone's boxes and friends list? I'm at 300/50. I actually feel pretty good at 300...I COULD push 400 if I wanted, but I haven't found much need to yet.

lordcyno

Got valk on my first try on legend with 2 SoD Lucifer leaders, Inferno Hades, Awoken Hera, Hera and Evil Ceres. Had no problems and Valk goes down on the first turn after 3 gravities and 2 morning stars on legend. Will probably try Mythical next time when the team is higher leveled and Hera #2 is evolved.

TimeKillr

The problem with Zaerog is that he's a BITCH to obtain. I'm probably going to grab 3 Super Metals next time they show up so I can be ready. But what a cool monster! :p

Unrelated, how big are everyone's boxes and friends list? I'm at 300/50. I actually feel pretty good at 300...I COULD push 400 if I wanted, but I haven't found much need to yet.

I'm at 400/50. And I need those 400 box spaces for when I'm farming - hell I'd go to 500 if I felt like I needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom