• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyu

Neo Member
How's Siren drop rate on the Blizzard dragon dungeon? Finally got Nifelheim to drop, no sight of siren yet and I don't know if I want to stress myself out over doing that dungeon again.

I got my first siren for my alt account last week on master legendary blizzard during 2x drop.

Marine goblins can be found on any water level between sea cave mercury and ocean of heaven. Run the blue dungeon which has increased drop rate. I ran ocean last weekend on my main account and managed to max skill my second siren. Sea cave mercury is mono blue cave so it's quite quick and easy to run

There is nothing worse than two runs through Valkyrie legend and no drop. I'm done for a while. Game is not fun anymore, recycling the worst dragons a third time since the start of the game, really bad drops, and it seems my luck has really turned. I've realized I'm no really enjoying myself anymore.

Abandond

So will super kings be possible with this team if I grab a seraphim friend?

wkSlsI9.jpg

Got my hopes up, but nope. Still max of 500. Though friend list has been bumped from 150 to 200.

5.3 they'll increase box size to 600, then. It was one or the other.

edit: 5.2.1.2 APK
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5nir7yj7tmhm5mh/jp.gungho.padEN-5.2.1.2.apk

This fixes the bug that caused some Nexus 4 / GS3 devices to crash when trying to start up PAD.

edit 2: we're getting the fire samurai dragon next week! this doesn't fit the schedule at all but okay

edit 3: they datamined the leader skills of some of the chinese gods, and they're basically Isis on crack. Instead of getting 3.0x for attacking with any three attributes, you get 3.5x for attacking with three specific attributes. Their active skills orb change the board to those three colors.

Kirin is different; instead you get 5.0x for attacking with fire/wood/water/light and her active is a 15->10cd 20% gravity.

These are all subject to change of course.

J0dy77

There is nothing worse than two runs through Valkyrie legend and no drop. I'm done for a while. Game is not fun anymore, recycling the worst dragons a third time since the start of the game, really bad drops, and it seems my luck has really turned. I've realized I'm no really enjoying myself anymore.

That sucks man, sorry you had terrible luck.

I'm annoyed with how they've been recycling the dragon dungeons this week as well. I know they're just doing it to extend the life of the game. If they keep giving us everything their wont be anything else. But that's their problem not ours, make content faster. God knows they're making enough money off the game.

Pacing myself through the game has helped me a lot from getting burned out. I always save a bit of content outside special dungeons to do when the game gets tedious. I'm finally finishing up starlight sanctuary but no clue what to do after that.

Dispatch

From the Facebook page:

Super Metal Dragons Descended ( 50 Stamina, 5 Battles )

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group
you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A 18:00
B 14:00
C 16:00
D 10:00
E 12:00

To convert PDT time into GMT, use this formula: GMT = PDT + 7
Disclaimer: Schedule is subject to change without notice.

Skydragon of Flame - 2x drop starting noon PDT

Dispatch

Also, we have a different special dragon on the way:
*The Flaming War Dragon Descends*
[6/17 midnight - 6/30 11:59 PM PDT]

The latest series of Dragons is on its way.

All attributes are required to enter the battlefield against this fiery warlord. What kind of team will you use to defeat it?

I've never encountered this dragon and there's no puzzles and dragons x listing. Is this new to PAD, or just the US version?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The last stage has 8 potential mask floors while the rest only have 5. So while the probability for each floor is probably the same, the final stage is better as far as stamina goes.

Great, thanks. Today is spend stones for Super Metals, but that will be my focus after the Godfest!

Looking for help making a team. Below is the dark team I am using but can't get past Tomb of the Saint-Deep normal dungeon. Was wondering if anyone seen any alternatives.

KObN3HL.png

oQPXMTQ.png

Is it just a matter of grinding out more levels?

I assume you're talking about TOS Expert - are you getting stuck on the final boss, Hades? He hits for 66,666 damage. The two mortal person strategies are
1. Evolve that Chaos Devil Dragon and friend up an Odin, so he only hits you for 6,666
2. Get a Resolve monster from some random dungeon so you can tank the hit

pix

I assume you're talking about TOS Expert - are you getting stuck on the final boss, Hades? He hits for 66,666 damage. The two mortal person strategies are
1. Evolve that Chaos Devil Dragon and friend up an Odin, so he only hits you for 6,666
2. Get a Resolve monster from some random dungeon so you can tank the hit

Yes that is the stage, I am on the third part of that dungeon, not quite at Hades yet. I have 11k HP and I just simply die too quickly still. I guess I just have to level up more.

muu

Might want to add your piedrawn to your team for stability. Stall and charge skills (and store dark orbs) in the first few floors, then you got a nice skill for when shit hits the fan.

Jagernaut

The official notice from the P&D Facebook page.

*24 Hour Godfest Notice*

[Duration]: 6/16, 12:00 PM (PDT) - 6/17, 11:59 AM (PDT)

Egyptian and Norse gods are scheduled to descend upon the Rare Egg Machine.
You’ll have 24 hours with TRIPLE chance to obtain incredibly RARE and powerful Monsters.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

Jagernaut

2 runs = 4 super kings, 1 king and some highs. Used the super kings to level up my team for Zeus (whenever he shows up again). My stamina is only 87 so I can only run once per stamina bar. Timed a level up so I didn't use a stone to run it twice.

I did 11 runs and came away with 7 supers and 15 kings. I'd be pretty happy but I made a really stupid mistake. I was running Luci/Luci and I ran into a round 3 super. So naturally I popped Morning Star. But then I realized that I hadn't made sure there were hearts on the board and of course I died the next turn. I was so pissed because I lost a king and a super plus whatever I would have gotten in the last round. So PSA everybody: make sure you have hearts on board when using Lucifer's skill.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Damnit - I got my mask, evolved my Princess Valk, and had been saving all my green Pengdras for her. I didn't realize dual elements only benefit from their main element.

So in that case, should I pump Awoken Odin, Freyja, or Ceres? Or, should I wait for my pulls tomorrow?

J0dy77

I did 11 runs and came away with 7 supers and 15 kings. I'd be pretty happy but I made a really stupid mistake. I was running Luci/Luci and I ran into a round 3 super. So naturally I popped Morning Star. But then I realized that I hadn't made sure there were hearts on the board and of course I died the next turn. I was so pissed because I lost a king and a super plus whatever I would have gotten in the last round. So PSA everybody: make sure you have hearts on board when using Lucifer's skill.

I had a very similar thing. I ran into a super in round 4 and was running mono blue team built for DMG instead of recovery (dumb). Couldn't recharge Neptune before the super wore me out. Blue Noel/Hermes teams would have been the much better choice and runs it very easily.

Jagernaut

Damnit - I got my mask, evolved my Princess Valk, and had been saving all my green Pengdras for her. I didn't realize dual elements only benefit from their main element.

So in that case, should I pump Awoken Odin, Freyja, or Ceres? Or, should I wait for my pulls tomorrow?

I would wait until you see what you pull tomorrow.

Ashodin

Two Revenge of Metal Dragons Runs

• Three Supers
  • Two Kings
  • 5 Highs

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I can just wait for Celestial Black Dragon!

Ocean of Heaven is trolling the shit out of me. I've seen 3 Masks and 1 King in my 5+ runs today with no drops. I had one run with 4 drops out of 8 possible. 50%? RNG be RNG'ing I guess.

3 runs so far....no supers. 4 Kings though

Limit

Need assistance ASAP. Just as super metal dragon dungeon showed up all the lucifers from my friends list have disappeared. I need one in the next few minutes to take into the dungeon with me. ID: 390.751.202.

lordcyno

Need assistance ASAP. Just as super metal dragon dungeon showed up all the lucifers from my friends list have disappeared. I need one in the next few minutes to take into the dungeon with me. ID: 390.751.202.

Sent you an invite, 331841202 if you didn't get it

J0dy77

The official notice from the P&D Facebook page.

Anyone else notice the caps "TRIPLE" part of this statement. Are the god fests usually triple? I thought they were double. Im sitting on 20 stones from the last event. They'll get 2 or 3 rolls tomorrow for sure.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Anyone else notice the caps "TRIPLE" part of this statement. Are the god fests usually triple? I thought they were double. Im sitting on 20 stones from the last event. They'll get 2 or 3 rolls tomorrow for sure.

Yeah, it's usually triple. Even still, I've got 148 stones. I will be rolling until Horus pops out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom