• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT| Pokemon + Bejeweled + Dungeon RPG on iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCobalt

Oh. What can I use for master?
http://imgur.com/nop80Wg

If not possible, what about expert? Or should I stick to castle of satan if all I want is naga?

The only viable team you have would be your dark team. I would probably also replace your weakest dark member for siren. The boss on expert hits for 3000 damage every turn but there isn't any recovery orbs. You need to make sure you can survive enough turns until Siren's ability is available.

Heres the dungeon page: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=271

See if the math works out and if it's viable.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The only viable team you have would be your dark team. I would probably also replace your weakest dark member for siren. The boss on expert hits for 3000 damage every turn but there isn't any recovery orbs. You need to make sure you can survive enough turns until Siren's ability is available.

Heres the dungeon page: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=271

See if the math works out and if it's viable.

Just from looking at his team, I would say Expert would maybe be possible with an Amaterasu Ohkami friend. Volcano Dragon only provides 30% fire damage reduction. So that would mean you're going to take just over 2000 damage per turn. Make sure you can heal that much. On top of that, you're going to want your Siren to be high skill. Rainbow Keeper will provide you with extra def when needed. You can use your Luci to finish El Dorado once you've got him to half health (since he has 500k HP, you can't nuke him in one go).

Overall, I think you COULD do Expert, but you'd have to make sure your health can support an attack from various monsters. On top of that, make sure your damage can break defenses across the board. Also, you NEED that strong RCV Ohkami.

Realistically, it might be smart to just spend this time progressing and building your teams. Monsters are a bit low and you need to evolve some your dragons and max skill that Siren.

Abandond

I have done expert before. But I dont know with what team, haha.

Ill run expert once and see how it goes.

Edit: finished expert pretty easily but no el dorado or naga sadly. Pretty good XP though so whatever. Back to dragons of the tower/castle of satan.

WillJustWill

Neo Member
I've been trying to run Red Sky Dragon on master with Ammy Ohkami but for some reason she is healing ~1800, the same amount that Siren is healing for me when i use her on expert. Is there a cap to how much I can heal or am I just doing something wrong?

Kyu

Neo Member
I've been trying to run Red Sky Dragon on master with Ammy Ohkami but for some reason she is healing ~1800, the same amount that Siren is healing for me when i use her on expert. Is there a cap to how much I can heal or am I just doing something wrong?

Ama ohkami heals 5x her own rcv. Siren heals 3x her own rcv. How much rcv does the respective monster have?

Kosh

[US] 6/16/2013
Dungeon of Gold Dragons ( 20 Stamina, 7 Battles, 2x king appearance )
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=263

Check your 3rd digit on the left of your ID as it classifies which group
you belong to (A: 0,5) (B: 1,6) (C:2,7) (D:3,8) (E:4,9).

This is listed in PDT time.

A 14:00
B 18:00
C 10:00
D 20:00
E 16:00

To convert PDT time into GMT, use this formula: GMT = PDT + 7
Disclaimer: Schedule is subject to change without notice.

Legendary Blizzard Dragon - 2x drop starting noon PDT
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/dungeon.asp?d=95

Egyptian and Norse God Fest
[Duration]: 6/16, 12:00 PM (PDT) - 6/17, 11:59 AM (PDT)
The following will have 3x hit rates:

Horus
Freyr
Isis
Idunn & Idunna
Bastet
Freyja
Ra
Thor
Anubis
Loki
Odin
Odin the War Deity

Stacks with current water carnival

*Summer Solstice Spectacular*
[Duration]: 6/14 – 6/21

Awesome Daily Bonuses
Daily Free Magic Stone
5x +Egg rate in Technical Dungeons
(Note: Egg drop rate is NOT increased, only the chance that a dropped Egg will have a +)
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We may even have a special visit from the Super King Metal Dragons!]
2x Drops/1.5x Coins for special daily Dungeons
2x Skill Up rate
Rare Evo Materials at the Pal Egg Machine - including the Keeper of Rainbow!!!

Dispatch

With four pulls:
Toytops-dupe and no skillup
Cupid-dupe and no skillup
Sea Serpent- I have a Plesios and this seems similar.
Mermaid- dupe and no skillup

Maybe it's time for a break.:(

With four pulls:
Toytops-dupe and no skillup
Cupid-dupe and no skillup
Sea Serpent- I have a Plesios and this seems similar.
Mermaid- dupe and no skillup

Maybe it's time for a break.:(

I'm fairly certain the godfest hasn't started yet. My rare evo machine still shows the water carnival stuff. Starts at Noon PST, right?

In which case, you have made a terrible mistake

edit : found the banner for the god fest today

425186_540804385954694_931445935_n.jpg

Dispatch

I wish it did make me feel better. I know I won't have a shot in Hades, but I'm going to contact support anyway and cross my fingers. I saw the opening news and, admittedly, didn't read it as carefully as I should have.
HNLswtk

I know it says "will visit", but it's worth a shot.
I'm pretty bummed.

Wow. I dont even know what to say about that.

Was this during a rider event or something? wtf

It was during a "Murako Collection" event, where the lead artist picks a bunch of monsters she likes and they get a 3x rate from REM. Dino Rider was one of them based on the Gacha screen, not sure what else was in that.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It was during a "Murako Collection" event, where the lead artist picks a bunch of monsters she likes and they get a 3x rate from REM. Dino Rider was one of them based on the Gacha screen, not sure what else was in that.

I remember this video. It was almost cringe worthy...But knowing Rider was part of the event makes me less "ugh".

Asturie

So I logged in and noticed the godfest notification, got excited and since I was only rank 14 or so I decided to reroll. Did 4 rerolls before I realized the event still had 2 hours to go before starting.

I'm only rank 21, is it worth rerolling for a God today? And if so, which one should I reroll for
If you didn't get a god on your first few rolls then yes, I would recommend it. As far as which you should go for, any of the Norse gods (except for Thor) are excellent leaders, but if you really want to go all out, Isis and Horus are two of the best leaders in the game. Any of those leaders will get you most of the way through the game.

Compared to the other Norse gods, Thor has three strikes going against him:
- no complementary Greek god
- difficult to level up
- complementary Abrahmic angel is not endgame quality

lenni

I've got 5 pulls for today and could use (and want) almost everything, as I ever only pulled 2 Gods (Amaterasu and Vritra). Hopefully I won't get trolled too hard.

muu

Just did two rolls, Loki and Pierdra. My dark team's even better than it was before... though honestly I wanted a colored God so that I can start one of those teams. Once I level p Pierdra I'll be all set for the next time Hera rolls around though.

So now my "leader quality" chars are Loki, Seraph Lucifer, Vamp lord, Ripper dragons and a few of the starting ones. Think it's worth spending stones to try for something better?

lenni

I&I
Fenrir Knight Kamui
Ice Guardian
Odin
Flame Golem

Too bad I didn't get any of the Egyptian Gods, but with I&I and Odin, complaining would be ungrateful. :)

daw840

So I pulled once and got a Berserk which can apparently be turned into a Earth-rending Emperor Siegfried. Not sure what to make of this. However I did need a water character and he is an orb changer so that's good. Will fit well with siren.

Limit

Spent 22 bucks for this godfest that resulted in me cumulatively having 40 stones for 8 pulls. First six pulls and got earth golem, mystic ice knight, vampire (already have one), ice golem, , mystic flame knight, and Undine. Got at least one multiplier out of the pulls so I considered stopping right there. Two minutes later my hunger for Horus triumphed and did my two remaining pulls. I got Freyr and Ra. For now Ra is enough. His leader skill seems challenging but at least it isn't absurdly difficult like Anubis' is.

pix

Did my rolls, got the following:

Bastet (x2)
Anubis
Freyja (x2)
Idunn & Idunna (x2)
Astaroth
Kagutsuchi

And a bunch of other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom